View Full Version : Wolfmoon & Biltzkrieg II for Nokia 6280 an compatible

binfort
13th May 2006, 14:12
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

i will post my two first games for the community:

Wolfmoon & Blitzkrieg II. :snakeman:

In the first: Wolfmoon from >Rovio<

Detective Janet Cain is sent to Wade Creek to examine an alleged serial killing. But when bitten by a werewolf and almost lynched by locals, she has to flee into the howling wilderness. Full Moon is approaching and she has to find a cure or never return.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

The game is multilanguage (also german :supz: )

binfort
13th May 2006, 14:18
The second game what i want post:

Blitzkrieg II from >Nival<

You command a small mobile troop including infantry forces and war equipment most proximate to real GI specimens. There are fascinating and original military missions with various tasks waiting for you - from the annihilation of the enemies and mine-laying to taking fortified objects and repelling of enemy assaults. Your command skills will enhance as your experience grows, and the game encyclopedia will give you quick access to equipment specifications, which will allow you to choose the most optimum tactical solutions. A convenient turn-based mode will allow you to plan your strategy and facilitate a comfortable playing on the mobile screen: It is possible to save your game at any time and come back to it later.

This game is only in english :cry: but ist nice

see u next time

returner
15th May 2006, 08:48
Looks pretty cool, I'll be playing it later to see how it is =)
thanks alot!

Tito(NeXt)
15th May 2006, 10:10
Where did you get this? Both files have protection...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

binfort
15th May 2006, 10:21
i bye these games originally from vodafone germany... what do you mean with protection? Can you play the games??? Any else with the same problem?

Tito(NeXt)
15th May 2006, 12:28
Try to open the jar files in your computer. It will say they are corrupted.
It's the new DRM nokia made I think.

binfort
15th May 2006, 14:57
i donwloaded and install the games with the "Nokia Application Installer" and they works fine

does any else problems wiht the games

jerrycho
15th May 2006, 16:12
Hi,

yep, does not working. File is visible after installation, but as xxx.jar. Means it was not an installation, only a filecopy.

dejf84
27th September 2007, 21:38
Some tech info about DRM file decryption:

Ideasomething like this I think: you get jar file from wap (i.e. sell by Vodafone) and after downloading You get auto wap-push massage with the keyword to encrypt file..now You can easly install jar file in Your mobile..In this way..One file with game and everyone must buy game to receive password.

So..I wonder..every java game must be install somewere (mem or MMC) in specific folder (:/system/midlet/folder) containing.. JAR file and some small files i.e. dump, uids, txt files.

Protection must be use only one time (wap-push) to encrypt file, couse in the other way..every turning on game in your mobile would generate high traffic on air..in global meaning.

I think, if You share us installed jar file from your mobile (:/system/midlet/folder containing game)..It should work now 4 everybody.