View Full Version : A perfect guide For Updating firmware in nokia N70 using Phoenix software

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 08:28
This guide is prepared by me. it is provided with full guide including screen shots. and details..

Download the doc file from this link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The file WILL NEVER DELETE , unless it stays unactive for 30days.
so make it alive. plzzz

yours himu_rocks

================================================== ===
YESS I have made it after 2hr trying. My N70 is now updated from RM-84 V2.0536.02 to Rm-84 V5.0609.2.0.1
Here is the perfect procedure for U guys who are still trying. Tested in my P4 2.8Ghz/512DDR/Winxp SP2

INSTALLATION PROCESSES for Updating SW in N70:

If u have installed PC suite then uninstall every thing also the cable driver.

Warning:
Before installation donít connect the phone to the cable..!!! AND remove the Memory card from the mobile. Keep your mobile in normal mode that means donít remove the SIM card. Keep your mobile in Standby Mode.

1) install Diego. Dont restart the pc after install.

2) open crack.exe but dont install it yet.

3) run phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70.exe

4) you will get msg that you cant continue the installation without nokia dongle.. press retry and immediately press install at the crack program.. setup will continue if you successfully do the crack at the time..

5) when setup continues, you will get some boxes written continue anyway. dont worry, press continue any way. setup will complete and if it asks you to restart, then restart. the pC. After restart the pc will install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, dont worry.. press ok.after completing the installation u will be loged in windows.

6) run Nokia_conn_cable_driver_159_ita.msi wait until its complete..

7) when setup finished, connect your phone through CA-53 or DKU-2 cable.. and wait until its finish install the phone's driver.. it will tell you that 'the device is installed and ready to use.'

8) then, open phoenix 2004 and minimised it.
If it shows an error like "Nokia dongle not found" than it will not work, u have to unstall erevy thing and reinstall it from frist step.

=====remember to uninstall all the drivers such as dku-5 and others and all the phoenix stuffs like flash update including diego... remove all files related to this via add and remove program.. and clean the registry by tuneup utilities (1-click maintenance)====

9) run phoenix_servise_sw_2006_12_5_136.exe while your phone is connected to the cable. and wait for the dialog "Cannot install Nokia cable driver" there will be three option " About / Retry / Ignore". Click on Ignore. The installation will start. When the installation is finished, It will tells you to restart or not, press restart later.

10) Now maximize the phoenix back and close it..

11) Launch the phoenix back and press help to check the version. You will have the phoenix service 2006...

12) Now close the program Phoenix. Disconnect the cable from the mobile and connect it again.. wait for a while if everything going alright the advice "Your new hardware is installed and ready for usage" (or something like that) are displayed

It may or may not again install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, donít worry.. press ok. (When I was doing it installs some files)

13) open the phoenix 2006 software: in the Phoenix select:
File > manage connections > new > select the USB tab > next > next > manual setup > USB > apply > close
(You will see that the phone is connected in bottom right corner USB)

14) Click on File> Scan product

15) If you want, you can make a backup, select:
Product>user settings>all settings>backup
If you make a backup you can restore it with the Restore function. 

16) Now the Flashing process, select:
Flashing > SW update
Wait for a while bcoz at that time it try to communicate with mobile. When all process is completed u will see like this:--

17) Now U can see that there is box called OPERATING MODE. Select Normal from the box.
Browse for image file and PPM file according to your telephone model

FOR N70:
Code: blank
Image file: Locate the Firmware file *.C0 for N70: RM84_50609201.C0 (This is my one which I have used)
PPM File: Locate the Firmware File *.V084 for N70: RM84_50609201.V084 (This is my one which I have used)

18) Click start, and let the program works it will take 5 min to flash and make it update. At this time donít ever touch the mobile, it will turn off automatically. Donít worry at this moment it will do update.

19) When it finished polling, disconnect the cable and restart your telephone...maybe it's all OK!!!

Note: the verifying procedure and polling procedure could not ends well on the N70...but don't worry. Disconnect the cable and switch on the device. (Or open out the battery and sim than put it again and switch it on)

I tried these steps and it works with my N70 using CA-53 cable. Hope this will help you all guys

Or send sms me at : +8801717601129 (Bangladesh)

as2k3
23rd May 2006, 11:01
his guide is prepared by me. it is provided with full guide including screen shots. and details..

so make it alive. plzzz

Plzz repute me if u want to give me thanks

yours himu_rocks

YESS I have made it after 2hr trying. My N70 is now updated from RM-84 V2.0536.02 to Rm-84 V5.0609.2.0.1
Here is the perfect procedure for U guys who are still trying. Tested in my P4 2.8Ghz/512DDR/Winxp SP2

Warning:
Before installation donít connect the phone to the cable..!!! AND remove the Memory card from the mobile. Keep your mobile in normal mode that means donít remove the SIM card. Keep your mobile in Standby Mode.

4) you will get msg that you cant continue the installation without nokia dongle.. press retry and immediately press install at the crack program.. setup will continue if you successfully do the crack at the time..

5) when setup continues, you will get some boxes written continue anyway. dont worry, press continue any way. setup will complete and if it asks you to restart, then restart. the pC. After restart the pc will install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, dont worry.. press ok.after completing the installation u will be loged in windows.

7) when setup finished, connect your phone through CA-53 or DKU-2 cable.. and wait until its finish install the phone's driver.. it will tell you that 'the device is installed and ready to use.'

If it shows an error like "Nokia dongle not found" than it will not work, u have to unstall erevy thing and reinstall it from frist step.

=====remember to uninstall all the drivers such as dku-5 and others and all the phoenix stuffs like flash update including diego... remove all files related to this via add and remove program.. and clean the registry by tuneup utilities (1-click maintenance)====

9) run phoenix_servise_sw_2006_12_5_136.exe while your phone is connected to the cable. and wait for the dialog "Cannot install Nokia cable driver" there will be three option " About / Retry / Ignore". Click on Ignore. The installation will start. When the installation is finished, It will tells you to restart or not, press restart later.

11) Launch the phoenix back and press help to check the version. You will have the phoenix service 2006...

12) Now close the program Phoenix. Disconnect the cable from the mobile and connect it again.. wait for a while if everything going alright the advice "Your new hardware is installed and ready for usage" (or something like that) are displayed

It may or may not again install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, donít worry.. press ok. (When I was doing it installs some files)

File > manage connections > new > select the USB tab > next > next > manual setup > USB > apply > close

Flashing > SW update
Wait for a while bcoz at that time it try to communicate with mobile. When all process is completed u will see like this:--

17) Now U can see that there is box called OPERATING MODE. Select Normal from the box.

FOR N70:
Image file: Locate the Firmware file *.C0 for N70: RM84_50609201.C0 (This is my one which I have used)
PPM File: Locate the Firmware File *.V084 for N70: RM84_50609201.V084 (This is my one which I have used)

18) Click start, and let the program works it will take 5 min to flash and make it update. At this time donít ever touch the mobile, it will turn off automatically. Donít worry at this moment it will do update.

19) When it finished polling, disconnect the cable and restart your telephone...maybe it's all OK!!!

Note: the verifying procedure and polling procedure could not ends well on the N70...but don't worry. Disconnect the cable and switch on the device. (Or open out the battery and sim than put it again and switch it on)

I tried these steps and it works with my N70 using CA-53 cable. Hope this will help you all guys
Repute me if you want to thanks meÖ

it is very simple!
only note that with me the upgrade of 6680,6630 and n70 works only with phoenix 2005 on my computer

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 11:08
but i think phoenix 2006 is better as my one is done by phoenix 2006

as2k3
23rd May 2006, 11:17
but i think phoenix 2006 is better as my one is done by phoenix 2006

yes for sure :D
but when I lost a day tryng to make 2004 working....2005 worked in a bit.
I'll use it for now: it worked on 6630-6680-n70
nice i think
i would verify that it works also on 6230/6230i

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 13:12
Here is the link for Phoenix service 2006 || Total File size: 91.0 MB
Each part file size: 10MB || Last file size is : 546KB

=================================

There are 10 parts download them all.

best of luck

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 13:18
Link for phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70 || File size: 67.3 MB

Remember after download put the extention .EXE

================================================== =
Here is the crack file for Phoenix 2004 || File size: 231 KB

bye

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 13:21
Link for Diego_3_06.msi (Diego) || File size:34.9 MB

best of luck

Kupus
23rd May 2006, 14:51

pj320
23rd May 2006, 17:49
If any body need firmware just request me i will give the direct link

Hi himu_rocks. May i request for the latest firmware of 6630 (Euro). And oh btw my phone is an APAC version. Is it ok to have it flashed by the euro one? just want to make sure.

himu_rocks
23rd May 2006, 18:50
Hi himu_rocks. May i request for the latest firmware of 6630 (Euro). And oh btw my phone is an APAC version. Is it ok to have it flashed by the euro one? just want to make sure.

Here is the link for Nokia 6630 firmware euro

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >>10MB
[Only registered and activated users can see links] >>9.1MB

its new ver SW6.050308 . pls tell me the full version title after download the file.

i have another ver
Ya no prob to have flashed by the euro one.

ziofire
23rd May 2006, 22:34
Anyone know mac software to perform update ???

himu_rocks
24th May 2006, 11:19
sorry there is no software in mac to perform update

afpapa
24th May 2006, 15:13
Following all the steps I manage to upgrade also. Minor probles were solved during the procedure.
Thaks

pj320
24th May 2006, 16:18
Whats with the different sizes of firmware? I've seen a pay site that offers firmware and I found that same version firmware but differs in filesizes. I'm just wondering whats the real firmware to be used. anyways heres a repute for you himu.. thanks

100%
24th May 2006, 16:37
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

The guide worked 100% for me. I managed to finally remove the annoying branding and have a nice and clean N70. Ive been looking for a way to do this for ages. Went from 2.0536.0.2 to 3.0546.2.3. Now to find a later version.....

Spunky87
24th May 2006, 18:15
================================================== =
Here is the crack file for Phoenix 2004 || File size: 231 KB

bye[/QUOTE]

What is the PW for the crack and does this one work with phoenix 2006?

Greetz Tim

ray4u
24th May 2006, 18:45
plz post the links for n70 firmware ..APAC and EURO.

himu_rocks
24th May 2006, 18:51
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

The guide worked 100% for me. I managed to finally remove the annoying branding and have a nice and clean N70. Ive been looking for a way to do this for ages. Went from 2.0536.0.2 to 3.0546.2.3. Now to find a later version.....

Your welcome. Here is the latest ver firmware link for N70:
N70_RM-84_dp_SW5.0609.2.0.1 euro
[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 10MB
[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 8.8MB

Its tested on my N70
byee

babelon
25th May 2006, 06:27
himu_rocks the lastest firmware to nokia N90 in Mexico,please

himu_rocks
25th May 2006, 08:31
himu_rocks the lastest firmware to nokia N90 in Mexico,please

Hey here is the link for latest firmware of N90
RM-42_dp_v_5_1_.0_SW5.0607.7.3_EURO (N90)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 5.2MB
[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 1.0MB

Hope this will help you. byee see u.

100%
25th May 2006, 11:12
Your welcome. Here is the latest ver firmware link for N70:

Its tested on my N70
byee

Thanks himu_rocks,

The speed increase in my N70 from v2 to v3 alone has been fantastic. I have just installed v5 now and all looks good !!

Thanks again :supz:

Kupus
25th May 2006, 14:42
firmware of 6681

Please.......

amirnikoon
25th May 2006, 20:29
Thx Kupus

mer30

but I don't Download.:cry:

Please Put a another Link :prayer:

poseidon
25th May 2006, 20:59
Is it possible to unlock a nokia n70 only by upgrading the firmware. I have successfully upgrade the firmware but still it is locked to orange network :(

himu_rocks
25th May 2006, 21:19
Thx Kupus

mer30

but I don't Download.:cry:

Please Put a another Link :prayer:

Here is the link for Nokia 6680 latest firmware

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 9.4MB

best of luck . byee

r3v0
25th May 2006, 22:27
Hi! May I have the latest firmware for NOKIA N80?

himu_rocks
25th May 2006, 23:02
Hi! May I have the latest firmware for NOKIA N80?

ya sure buddy. here is the link for ur N80 latest firmware RM-92 V12. MCU SW 3.0617.0.6

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 394KB

best of luck for ur upgrade

byee

incay13
26th May 2006, 00:08
done my n70 everything looks perfect so far.working great and faster than ever.especially the music player and gallery.

nervous
26th May 2006, 00:53
emea version for n80?

babelon
26th May 2006, 05:16
thanks himu_rocks,you are great,thanks for ur help both times,thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

nooxcorp
26th May 2006, 05:58
i have now the latest version on my phone. performance is improved. havent experienced any bugs yet.. thanks a lot to you guys!

r3v0
26th May 2006, 10:47
ya sure buddy. here is the link for ur N80 latest firmware RM-92 V12. MCU SW 3.0617.0.6

byee

Many many thanks my friend. Downloading right now! I live in Greece (Europe)and i hope its the right firmware. Can you advice me on that?

Keep it up!!!

ray4u
26th May 2006, 20:31
okay....i tried to upgrade my nokia n70 with v5.02 firmware (apac) to v5.02 firmware (euro).

everything went as planned ..but then when flashing was about to start ...the pc started installing some "bb5" drivers during the flashing...and my phone went dead. :( ..okay now i have a few doubts to clarify

1. when i tried flashing the dead phone again ...it erased all eeprom contents i guess..coz it started some erasing procedure. Is my IMEI data wiped out too ?

2. Is there any possibility that my phone is gone forever? I know that it can be reflashed...but this is the first time such a thing has happened to me and i'm really scared ..coz the phone is hardly a month old. So ....can nokia centre reflash a dead phone and make it work again ?

3.please give me a good excuse to tell the nokia centre guys. Coz my phone is still under warranty and telling them i tried to flash it will ruin the warrany. can i say it fell down and the eeprom contents must have got accedentally erased. is there any way of them finding out that i tried to flash it ? some counters or anything.

Pls help guys...i'm really worried and confused.Thanks.

Finner
26th May 2006, 21:58
Dont ask the same question so many times.Someone who has a solution will answer for sure :)
I understand that you are sad now but i think its fixable.

markadoros
27th May 2006, 04:09

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 394KB

byee

does this fw support greek language?
thanks in advance
:ilove:

bratski
27th May 2006, 10:57
help! I followed the instructions on installing diego then the phonex software, the problem is, I dont seem to be fast enough on hitting the install button on the crack file when the phoenix ask for a retry on the dongle thing. Anybody here that has a way around this? On my second try whenever i hit the install button it asks if i want to rename or replace the file even though I already uninstalled it. I think im going nuts over this, A good strategy on those who successfully installed this would be greatly appreciated. thanks

amirnikoon
27th May 2006, 14:05
Here is the link for Nokia 6680 latest firmware

[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 9.4MB

best of luck . byee

Thx himu_rocks

but My CellPhone is 6681 not 6680

Rm-57:prayer:

himu_rocks
27th May 2006, 14:23
does this fw support greek language?
thanks in advance

Well mate i don't know that it suppory greek or not, but ii am sure english , spanish, french etc. is there.

GB6630
27th May 2006, 14:58
Hi himu_rocks, GOOD JOB you've done here!!!
What is the latest firmware version for 6630? Iam having RM-1 5.03.08. I live in India and I don't know whether mine is a EURO version or APAC version or whatever, so plz help me out. And does phoenix 6 support my phone? Have you tried it?

Indira Gandhi
27th May 2006, 15:08
Do I understand you all correctly here - with this guide no more boring visits to the authorised Nokia service centre? :D

himu_rocks
27th May 2006, 15:50
Thx himu_rocks

but My CellPhone is 6681 not 6680

Rm-57:prayer:

here is the link for Nokia 6681 firmware latest

[Only registered and activated users can see links]>> 3.3MB
[Only registered and activated users can see links]>> 3.3mb
[Only registered and activated users can see links]>> 2.8MB

BYEEE

himu_rocks
27th May 2006, 15:59
Hi himu_rocks, GOOD JOB you've done here!!!
What is the latest firmware version for 6630? Iam having RM-1 5.03.08. I live in India and I don't know whether mine is a EURO version or APAC version or whatever, so plz help me out. And does phoenix 6 support my phone? Have you tried it?

Latest ver of firmware in 6630 is RM-1 SW6.050308. I think your ver is EURO. coz most of the mobile is euro version and its better than APAC version.
yes phoenix 2006 supports your mobile. i haven't tried but you will find in this forum that it supports 6630 and already successfully flashed by it.

well bye than. good luck.:iphonepost:

100%
27th May 2006, 17:10
help! I followed the instructions on installing diego then the phonex software, the problem is, I dont seem to be fast enough on hitting the install button on the crack file when the phoenix ask for a retry on the dongle thing. Anybody here that has a way around this? On my second try whenever i hit the install button it asks if i want to rename or replace the file even though I already uninstalled it. I think im going nuts over this, A good strategy on those who successfully installed this would be greatly appreciated. thanks

When i installed it, it gave me a good couple of seconds after the first failure to press the install button on the crack. You should just overwrite the file that was installed from your first attempt. I don't know whether there's anything special you can do, its just a matter of timing. Just keep the two windows next to each other so they are both visible at the same time. Good luck.

bratski
27th May 2006, 20:29
thanks ill try it again tonight and I hope I can be fast enough hehehe.

bratski
27th May 2006, 21:43
yesss!! i finally upgraded my n70 to version 5. I also want to upgrade my 6680, can I also use the phoenix 2006 or the 2005? do I have to uninstall diego or the connectivity cable? or I just start phoenix 2006 and flash the phone?

himu_rocks
27th May 2006, 21:57
yesss!! i finally upgraded my n70 to version 5. I also want to upgrade my 6680, can I also use the phoenix 2006 or the 2005? do I have to uninstall diego or the connectivity cable? or I just start phoenix 2006 and flash the phone?

Happy to heard tht u have finaly made it. ya u can upgrade ur 6680 using phoenix 2006. same procedure just install nokia 6680 cable driver instead of N70 driver.

byee

bratski
27th May 2006, 22:38
thanks a lot himu_rocks, i also upgraded my 6680 to version 5.:ilove: Now the font is bolder and i can change it too!! thanks everyone for your help..By the way, when I restart the pc will I have to reinstall all programs again? Do i have to uninstall diego? or will I leave it in my pc?

pj320
28th May 2006, 06:32
yahooo!!! i've finally upgraded my 6630 also to the latest version euro and supporting 5 languanges too. Thanks again himu for the very useful guide.

pj320
28th May 2006, 17:21
of course it is dangerous and you must do it at your own risk

etsui
28th May 2006, 21:26
I done it too. Upgrade my N70 to v5. Thanks everybody.

skyxmen
29th May 2006, 06:55
Latest ver of firmware in 6630 is RM-1 SW6.050308. I think your ver is EURO. coz most of the mobile is euro version and its better than APAC version.

what do you mean by EURO version is better than APAC? just curious..

and is there a way to know what version is running in the phone (mine is 6680), and if let say mine is APAC, can I upgrade using EURO?

amirnikoon
29th May 2006, 12:01
i Upgrade my 6681 To v 6.09.00

thx everyBody and himu_rocks

deliol
29th May 2006, 15:23
I too have succesfully upgraded my 6680 to 5.04.07
However i lst Greek language support... Can someone please post this PPM file???
RM36_5.050407_B5.v26

Finner
29th May 2006, 16:32
Deliol choose from the list near the PPM file selection your country which will be Greece/Cyprus (sth like that).

markadoros
29th May 2006, 16:42
I too have succesfully upgraded my 6680 to 5.04.07
However i lst Greek language support... Can someone please post this PPM file???
RM36_5.050407_B5.v26
does this fw support greeks or not!
try to do what finner said, and tell us!!:supz:

himu_rocks
29th May 2006, 17:03
what do you mean by EURO version is better than APAC? just curious..

and is there a way to know what version is running in the phone (mine is 6680), and if let say mine is APAC, can I upgrade using EURO?

Well EURO ver means Europe ver that is made for europian countries with language like greek spanish etc..(i think arabic is also included in euro ver) and APAC means Asia pacific ver which is made for asian countries with asian language like malay etc...example singapore, india , etc... so u will see that most of the mobile is euro ver some are apac. i don't know whats the way to see the ver. but if ur one is apac u can flash with euro.

skyxmen
29th May 2006, 19:15
well, thank himu_rocks, i have the firmware (RM36_5.050407_B5.C0R and RM36_5.050407_B5.v30) i think it is EURO version, am i right?

anyway, i am going to upgrade this firmware into my 6680 soon

tq

kockoo
29th May 2006, 19:39
very nice. Thanks

eissa
29th May 2006, 20:47
ok my frinds in n70 there are two files for updateing but in my n90 there is one file what i do ???

Sonam
29th May 2006, 22:03
Did anyone who had his phone stuck during the procedure repaired it??
My 6680 is dead, when I press the power button, the screen shows only the Nokia logo and it goes blank. I'm a little worried if it can be repaired or not... :(
I will go tommorow to a nokia place to have it reapired. Will they understand what I tried to do??
What can I tell them?

boondoggle
30th May 2006, 02:04
Has anyone got a 2004 version of phoenix? i need to install it first before i upgrade to newer version

if so can you "rapideshare" it?

GazP
30th May 2006, 02:42
At stage 5 i get the two DESKey errors, and at the end is it usual to see "Some files did not register.. view log?" ?? ive installed on 2 pcs and got the same both times..

Is this good or bad?>!?

5) After restart the pc will install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, dont worry.. press ok.after completing the installation u will be loged in windows.

nooxcorp
30th May 2006, 06:31
At stage 5 i get the two DESKey errors, and at the end is it usual to see "Some files did not register.. view log?" ?? ive installed on 2 pcs and got the same both times..

Is this good or bad?>!?

5) After restart the pc will install some files while you get those DESKey error two times, dont worry.. press ok.after completing the installation u will be loged in windows.

It happened to me too, just go on with the next step.

mr_faidhi
30th May 2006, 08:40
Did anyone who had his phone stuck during the procedure repaired it??
My 6680 is dead, when I press the power button, the screen shows only the Nokia logo and it goes blank. I'm a little worried if it can be repaired or not... :(
I will go tommorow to a nokia place to have it reapired. Will they understand what I tried to do??
What can I tell them?
try to take out ur phone's battery and put it back.. try on the phone back..
hope this help.. :D

himu_rocks
30th May 2006, 08:59
Has anyone got a 2004 version of phoenix? i need to install it first before i upgrade to newer version

if so can you "rapideshare" it?

yes i have already posted the link for phoenix 2004 in page 1 go check it.

boondoggle
30th May 2006, 09:47
yes i have already posted the link for phoenix 2004 in page 1 go check it.

Hi , always get "bandwidth exceeded" from that site.

can you "fileshare" the 2004 installer instead?

thnxz

amirnikoon
30th May 2006, 13:15
Hi , always get "bandwidth exceeded" from that site.

can you "fileshare" the 2004 installer instead?

thnxz

i DownLoad Phoenix 2004 with Crack Used This Link

eissa
30th May 2006, 14:00
ok my frinds in n70 there are two files for updateing but in my n90 there is one file what i do ???

himu_rocks
30th May 2006, 14:49

i think u should download another frimware of N90. coz u hav got one file. there must be two files ok. search for it

Sonam
30th May 2006, 15:14
try to take out ur phone's battery and put it back.. try on the phone back..
hope this help.. :D
Nope... I even tried hard reseting it... Nothing happens...
Now it's at Nokia...:???:

bengaltige
30th May 2006, 16:49
Hi,

As u have done successfully.....can u post some kind of instructions...step by step.

and also the firware version u updated.

Thanks,
BT

yahooo!!! i've finally upgraded my 6630 also to the latest version euro and supporting 5 languanges too. Thanks again himu for the very useful guide.

Sonam
30th May 2006, 19:13
My 6680 could not be fixed with a firmware update at a Nokia Club...
Probably the damage that was caused was severe...
And I'd like to inform you that I had already updated my N70 succesfully and then I did the same and with my 6680 but it failed...
Now my only hope is that everything will come up ok and my phone will be repaired finally...

boondoggle
30th May 2006, 20:41
i DownLoad Phoenix 2004 with Crack Used This Link

Thnks amirnikoon

bhandari13
31st May 2006, 10:44
i have nokia 6680
v4.04.07
22-08-05
rm-36
country - india

my queries are:

1)what latest firmware version available

2)which file should i use= apac or euro (note- i am from INDIA)

3)there are two source to download new software (given below)
1st from this forum (total=19879) link {h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]
h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]}
2nd from h**p://kupus.org/forum/index.php?topic=996.0 but fact is taht file available is 57203kb (link to downlaod was h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links])

my question is from where i should download becoz both differ in size even though its for nokai 6680

4).can anyone provide link only to downlaod phoenix 2004 & crack becoz all other files i have already downloaded

5)how much time the whole process takes normally for nokia 6680 ?

amirnikoon
31st May 2006, 11:48
i have nokia 6680
v4.04.07
22-08-05
rm-36
country - india

4).can anyone provide link only to downlaod phoenix 2004 & crack becoz all other files i have already downloaded

This Link is Very Good

amirnikoon
31st May 2006, 11:50
I Upgrade My 6681 to V 6.09.00

Anybody have New frimWare !!!!!!?????

can You Put the New Version of Rm-57

bengaltige
31st May 2006, 12:56
good info.

BUT

I did like that and successfully installed phoenix_service_sw_2006.

Aftet that I opened phoenix checked the version it was showing 2006.

After that I thought I will do next day so I shutdowned my computer with out
adding the connection.

Next day when I opened my computer, just after login, I found phoenix_service_sw_2006 is completing the instalation & got an error dongle not found & I had to cancel it. After the windows botting process was done,
I opened phoenix & got error dongle not found.

What is the reason for that?
Do I have to add conecction before shutdown?

Any idea?

Thanks,
BT

This guide is prepared by me. it is provided with full guide including screen shots. and details..

so make it alive. plzzz

Plzz repute me if u want to give me thanks

yours himu_rocks

Warning:

Flashing > SW update

FOR N70:

Repute me if you want to thanks meÖ

himu_rocks
31st May 2006, 15:01
good info.

BUT

I did like that and successfully installed phoenix_service_sw_2006.

Aftet that I opened phoenix checked the version it was showing 2006.

After that I thought I will do next day so I shutdowned my computer with out
adding the connection.

Next day when I opened my computer, just after login, I found phoenix_service_sw_2006 is completing the instalation & got an error dongle not found & I had to cancel it. After the windows botting process was done,
I opened phoenix & got error dongle not found.

What is the reason for that?
Do I have to add conecction before shutdown?

Any idea?

Thanks,
BT

Listen buddy you can't shutdown or restart the pc after installing the 2006. its a trick. now u have to uninstall everything including reg clean. then install it again then flash it. dont restart after installing 2006.

byeeee

bengaltige
31st May 2006, 15:31
Listen buddy you can't shutdown or restart the pc after installing the 2006. its a trick. now u have to uninstall everything including reg clean. then install it again then flash it. dont restart after installing 2006.

byeeee

is there any crack for phoenix 2006?

is it possible to install it in the same way as 2004 using the carck?

Thanks,
BT

himu_rocks
31st May 2006, 22:16
is there any crack for phoenix 2006?

is it possible to install it in the same way as 2004 using the carck?

Thanks,
BT

Well there is no crack for 2006, so u have to do it in tht way. I am also searching for the crack.

drew34
1st June 2006, 00:18
just updated my vodafone branded n70 to version 5 as described here..no probs at all after following procedure exectly. Cheeers guys

giangp1
1st June 2006, 08:41
My N70 was not bought from Vodafone and I live in VietNam. If i update My N70 to firmware V5.0 of Vodafone or Tim (Italia). Will my phone be locked?
Anybode know?

spumpkin
1st June 2006, 11:22
anyone has firmware for n91?

nielsoho
1st June 2006, 11:27
thanks to everybody
my phone N70 just updated TO RM84 V5 firmware
it work's

himu_rocks
1st June 2006, 12:12
anyone has firmware for n91?

Hey buddy here is the link for N91 firmware.

h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 10MB
h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] >> 2.5MB

best of luck .

sukkamummo
1st June 2006, 12:33
xDxD did he/she really advertise his (crappy) guide at someones better guide?

Influenz
2nd June 2006, 16:45
Where could i download latest firmware for my n70
atm i have v2, can i flash it directly to v5, or do i have to flash it to v3 first

Links for download are welcome

himu_rocks
2nd June 2006, 17:10
Where could i download latest firmware for my n70
atm i have v2, can i flash it directly to v5, or do i have to flash it to v3 first

Links for download are welcome

Here is the latest ver firmware link for N70:

Its tested on my N70

no need to flash to v3 flash directly to v5 ok.

Mark
2nd June 2006, 17:33
firmware must be on firmware section so topic is moved from bb5.br

himu_rocks
2nd June 2006, 21:05
firmware must be on firmware section so topic is moved from bb5.br

OK bro. No prob..

ReVan
5th June 2006, 16:34
Can we practise this on Virtual PC or VMWare? Wondering if the DK-U 2 cable wil be detected on a VM environment?!?

mcruz
6th June 2006, 04:19
it really works! it was scary at first but if you follow the given instructions on how to install all the softwares posted at page 1 then i assure you you could never go wrong. i was able to flash both our n70 phones and now they have the latest softwares installed.

thanks so much guys!

wwy81
6th June 2006, 04:39
ha ha... just do upgrading my phone!! the manner in this page really is the best!! cheese>>>

wwy81
6th June 2006, 04:40
good manner to tell everydody>>>

hoangnha
7th June 2006, 05:46
Pls show me why FW 3250 which was downloaded in this forum was not have *.COR & *.V? . It also have 3 files "Thunder_03.21_Core.fpsx" ; "Thunder_03.21_LFFS_Image_EMEA.fpsx"; "Thunder_03.21_Variant_08.fpsx". Tell me how to input them on the Update SW in Phoenix 2006.

howlingblaster777
7th June 2006, 16:48
I just upgraded my FW to 5.04.07 :win: Thanks for the guide himu_rocks! I don't have to pay to get an upgrade now :D

mahipal_jain91
10th June 2006, 13:14
thanks himu i up graded to v 5.37.01 6681will rep u

mahipal_jain91
10th June 2006, 13:22
I Upgrade My 6681 to V 6.09.00

Anybody have New frimWare !!!!!!?????

can You Put the New Version of Rm-57

can u tell me where did you download v 6.09.00 cos the ver which i downloaded from gsmegypt is 5.7 reply

youcando
11th June 2006, 14:37
I had problem they Serial not found what that neam ? work find on n70 but 3230 serial not found please any one help
Thank

Magika
11th June 2006, 21:17
ok, im going to flash my n80, so do i need to install phoenix 2004? or just 2006?

any help please, have search, but it dont really help

mahipal_jain91
12th June 2006, 12:31
ok, im going to flash my n80, so do i need to install phoenix 2004? or just 2006?

any help please, have search, but it dont really help

first install phnix 2004 RESTART now install 2006 DO NOT RESTART YOU COMPUTER AND FLASH YOUR PHONE THER IS A GUIED ON page 1 copy it

hh929
14th June 2006, 17:48
ANyone can tell me how to combine all Phoenix 2006 PART 1-10 to setup? Step by step pls...

himu_rocks
15th June 2006, 13:19
hey guys thanks for good response in my topic:
to make it better i will give u a link about upgrading ur BB5 mobile in more details and including software direct link.
here is it: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

i think u gona like it. Thanking u.

yours
himu_rocks

dvdaio
15th June 2006, 19:10
please can i update my mobile 3230 with phoinex

Doyle85
18th June 2006, 20:20
himu rocks!! i juz click to the link that u post but which of these must i download?? or i need to get both??

Download: phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70.exe
Download: phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70_crack.exe

skandymick
18th June 2006, 22:05
ANyone can tell me how to combine all Phoenix 2006 PART 1-10 to setup? Step by step pls...
Install Winrar first, then click 1 of them and you'll see the content. Be sure to save all 10 parts on the same folder

X-factor
19th June 2006, 15:48
hi himu thnx for the guide, can i get N70 latest firmware for middle east....

gizax
19th June 2006, 17:38
Hi bro.

Can you put the link for 6230i Euro last firmware, please.

Thank you bro.

Salaam.

Zer0FreeZ
19th June 2006, 18:17
Followed this guide to a tee.. and it worked like a charm... now to getting all my setting back :)

Ferro
19th June 2006, 20:58
Hi bro.

Can you put the link for 6230i Euro last firmware, please.

Thank you bro.

Salaam.

Gizax bro this Thread is for SmartPhones series starting from 6630 and up

dvdaio
19th June 2006, 21:54
can i upgrade my phone nokia 3230

himu_rocks
19th June 2006, 23:27
himu rocks!! i juz click to the link that u post but which of these must i download?? or i need to get both??

Download: phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70.exe
Download: phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70_crack.exe

u need to download both the files. 2nd one is the crack file for phoenix 2004. i have wrote a guide in first page, so plzz see tht guide first.

himu_rocks
19th June 2006, 23:32
hi himu thnx for the guide, can i get N70 latest firmware for middle east....

Ya i have tht frimware for middle east. with arabic support.

Here is the latest ver firmware link for N70:
N70_RM-84_dp_SW5.0609.2.0.1 euro (also for middle east)

Its tested on my N70
byee

ray4u
20th June 2006, 00:16
can we flash the lastest n70 firmware using phoenix 2006_04_6_130 ?? or does it have to be the latest phoenix2006_12_5_136 ??

gizax
20th June 2006, 00:35
Gizax bro this Thread is for SmartPhones series starting from 6630 and up

Sorry Ferro, but I can't read anywhere this thread is for the Smartphones 6630 + :???:

The section is : "Nokia Software/Firmware" and the thread is : "A perfect guide For Updating firmware in nokia N70 using Phoenix software".

I'm sorry.

appie
20th June 2006, 02:33
Am I the only one on this planet that has used the latest firmware for the N70? Everybody is talking about 5.0609.2.0.1 for the nokia N70, the gsmegypt site has another firmware, dated 24-04-06, version number 5.0616.2.0.3. I flashed my N70 with this one and all my troubles are gone. Have been using tomtom for 3 straight hours now, works like a charm. What a relief from the horrible firmware v2. The phone is VERY responsive now and the camera starts allmost instantly. I hated my phone, now i just love it. Did i mention the battery lasts a LOT longer now? anyway, i did now!

Try and enjoy.

EDIT: i forgot to post a link to the firmware:

himu_rocks
20th June 2006, 09:06
Sorry Ferro, but I can't read anywhere this thread is for the Smartphones 6630 + :???:

The section is : "Nokia Software/Firmware" and the thread is : "A perfect guide For Updating firmware in nokia N70 using Phoenix software".

I'm sorry.

well u at first i have started the thread for n70 but it is almost for every BB5 mobile. i just have to change the firmware type and the cable driver. thats it.

himu_rocks
20th June 2006, 09:07
Am I the only one on this planet that has used the latest firmware for the N70? Everybody is talking about 5.0609.2.0.1 for the nokia N70, the gsmegypt site has another firmware, dated 24-04-06, version number 5.0616.2.0.3. I flashed my N70 with this one and all my troubles are gone. Have been using tomtom for 3 straight hours now, works like a charm. What a relief from the horrible firmware v2. The phone is VERY responsive now and the camera starts allmost instantly. I hated my phone, now i just love it. Did i mention the battery lasts a LOT longer now? anyway, i did now!

Try and enjoy.

EDIT: i forgot to post a link to the firmware:

THankXX appie for ur info. it will help other guys tooo..

himu_rocks
20th June 2006, 09:10
Hello guy here is the most latest firmware for N70:
RM-84_dp_v8.0_SW5.0616.2.0.3_EURO

best of luck

ray4u
20th June 2006, 15:33
yep ..already flashed my n70 with the EURO 5.0616.2.0.3 firmware. Phone has become much faster. Gallery opens up quicker and even the mp3 player is more responsive. Also the default ringtone problem has gone too.

gizax
20th June 2006, 17:54
well u at first i have started the thread for n70 but it is almost for every BB5 mobile. i just have to change the firmware type and the cable driver. thats it.

Thanks, I flashed my 6680 and everithing is ok. :lol:

Had anyone try this method on no-BB5 (DPV115) phones ?

Ferro
20th June 2006, 18:07
i m pretty sure they(non-bb5) can also be flashed in similar manner might be different sw needed to do so... i kind of use to flash my old Motorola phone iwht default USB cable only

klom
21st June 2006, 06:33
yes...yes...yes... I did it......i follow ur instruction
thanx ...himu_rocks

scintion
21st June 2006, 11:20
OMG you guys rock. After i read very carefully all thread i successfully flashed my phone. I have now the latest firmware thanks to you guys.

My 6680 is working much more faster and i have more free ram. I'm very happy with what i did myself. Reputation for you guys.

emso
21st June 2006, 22:42
did anyone try dct4 or wd 2 update via usb just wondering if its working

dvdaio
22nd June 2006, 01:10
can i update my mobile nokia 3230 with this flash and many thanks for us

indudhar
23rd June 2006, 08:06
hey guys thanks for good response in my topic:
to make it better i will give u a link about upgrading ur BB5 mobile in more details and including software direct link.
here is it: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

i think u gona like it. Thanking u.

yours
himu_rocks

Thanx 4 this info i have a Small doubt .......4 flashing using phoenix 2006 which cable we have 2 use 2 connect PC 2 N70.......Is it Duke 2 Cable r UFS-4 (N70 Cable) r wht

himu_rocks
23rd June 2006, 10:37
Thanx 4 this info i have a Small doubt .......4 flashing using phoenix 2006 which cable we have 2 use 2 connect PC 2 N70.......Is it Duke 2 Cable r UFS-4 (N70 Cable) r wht

U can flash with DKU-2 or CA-53 which comes with N70. i have done by using CA-53 cable.

best of luck

himu_rocks
23rd June 2006, 10:50
TO ALL GUYS WHO WANT TO UPGRADE THERE BB5 MOBS, PLEASE GO TO FIRST PAGE IN THIS THREAD. IT INCLUDES DETAILS INSTRUCTION. THE INSTRUCTION I HAVE WROTE IS FOR N70. FOR OTHER MOBILE PLZZ CHANGE THE FIRMWARE FILE AND THE CABLE DRIVER BUT THE INSTRUCTION IS SAME. DO U ALL GUYS GET IT.

DONT ASK IN HERE HOW TO UPGRADE THE MOB JUST GO TO FIRST PAGE.

I HAVE ALSO POSTED THE SOFTWARES AND FIRMWARES LINK IN THIS THREAD MAY BE IN 2,3,4,5, PAGE SO GET IT FROM THERE.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL U GUYS WHO HAVEN'T DONE IT YET. AND CONGRATS TO THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE DONE IT SUCCESSFULLY AND REPUTED MEE.:ilove:

ggp759
24th June 2006, 12:56
Thanks for everything himu_rocks. I have a question though that is not about bb5 phones. I have a 7610 and i am trying to download the latest firmware from this page but as only one person is seeding is very very very slow. I have phoenix 2004, the crack and phoenix 2006. Do i use the same procedure to flash my 7610 that is described by the guide on the 1st page? Can u please post a link for it's latest firmware? thanks alot again!

indudhar
25th June 2006, 07:07
U can flash with DKU-2 or CA-53 which comes with N70. i have done by using CA-53 cable.

best of luck

Boss...I have 1 more Doubt does this Remove the Old Version r it will Just Upgrade 2 the New Version.Can we Flash Dead N70 also using this Method

hackfan
27th June 2006, 11:26
comeone what is the password for crack.zip

Rorschak
27th June 2006, 13:55
I updated my phone from v3.0546.2.3 to v5.0609.2.0.1 without any problems whatsoever, but now i want to try the newest version (v5.0616.2.0.3).
My problem is, that the connectivity drivers from the procedure won't recognise the "new" n70 properly. The first "N70 usb phone parent" is recognised ok, but the rest are not. This means that Phoenix can't connect to the phone.
I've tried downloading the latest conn drivers from nokia, but the only ones that seem to work are the ones in the full pc-suite. Diego won't install when newer conn drivers are found, and phoenix doesn't like pc-suite.
Does anybody have newer standalone conn drivers than the 159 ita's?

abhinayp86
28th June 2006, 14:29
I have N70..... I have a problem in upgrading this.....
After installing Phoenix 2006,got the phone connected by usb, clicked on "scan product"...... it works fine till here..... And when i click on SW Update, a new window opens and tats it.... It stops at "Inisializing".... I waited 4 15mins but no use... The computer hangs..... It will restart automatically........... Any help regarding this for me?

Thanks in Advance....

edwardw
28th June 2006, 14:49
I cant get it to work :( i cant press install on the crack quick enough :(

emso
28th June 2006, 19:03
i always get this error do you know what is the problem:
Flashing failed.

Error occured during the flashing procedure.

Matching adl loader was not found for this device, USB flashing not possible.

HRESULT 0x8401225b (-2080300453)

Flash: E_FPI_NO_LOADER_FOUND

HPDebug
29th June 2006, 19:34
can anybody post anther links for diego 3.07?
try not 4shared or rapidshare sites, bad download links for big file..
perhaps "gsmegypt" could help.
please

Flaw
30th June 2006, 15:02
hey, i've installed everything and got everything working. but when i try 2 flash my n70 the following error comes up:

Flashing failed.

im trying to update to the
Image: RM84_50616203.C0
PPM: RM84_50616203_V2.V08

somebody please help me!!!!

Flaw
1st July 2006, 02:51
ok, i've uninstalled everyfing and installed everyfing at least 5 times!!!!! but in the end, it was worth it!!!! i finaly upgraded my n70 firmware 2 the latest :D :D :D thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemi265
1st July 2006, 07:15
ok did everything correctly on install :)
but when i go to flash my 6111 it keeps coming up with an error "need pin code " so what is the picode i need to enter into options to flash dct4 nokia's? anyone could help asap would be greatfull or if i have done something wrong please let me know where i went wrong
ok my settings im using are automaticly set after it reads phone
i have included a screen shot to help :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

axtham
2nd July 2006, 12:54
it is very simple!
only note that with me the upgrade of 6680,6630 and n70 works only with phoenix 2005 on my computer
That's great!!!! I've upgraded my N70 to V5..... Is anyone has N70 Latest firmware for Asia Pacifit?

naveedch_leo
6th July 2006, 17:06
Thanks Himu n IPHONE
just updated ma N70 to 5.0616.2.0.3 EURO
working fine,Gallery is opening far far faster than ever before
I Love Iphone
Cheers

wackyraces
7th July 2006, 15:16
Excellent guide. I've managed to upgrade my N70 from v2 to v5.0609.2.0.1. I've downloaded the software RM-84_dp_v8.0_SW5.0616.2.0.3_EURO. I installed it to a dummy directory and there are loads of firmware files. Which files do I use for a Nokia N70 in the UK, that is on Orange network? Thanks all.

ro1407
9th July 2006, 17:29
Sir, I have done the process given by you. The only diffrence is is have Nokia N80. Everything went fine. The only problem is i m not able to select the normal mode. Can you please help me out. I also tried to follow the Dead Phone upgrade but i cannot see Firmware Upgrade button in Flashing Menu. When i am upgrading SW i am getting a screen which says "Flash Upgrade package in the prommer must be atleast 06.02.002" . Please help me out.

noomo2
11th July 2006, 12:20
i always get this error do you know what is the problem:
Flashing failed.

same problem........ please

mitra235
20th July 2006, 17:41
Hi guys
Appreciate help to identify 6680 firmware upgrade that includes
Arabic & Farsi fonts plus English

bimmerboi
23rd July 2006, 20:10

i got the same problem as well.. waiting for a savior :)

himu_rocks
27th July 2006, 20:57

hey buddy i have already mentioned it before. just uninstall every thing u have installed. then start reg clean in tuneup utilities. then restart the pc. now install every thing as i said in my instruction guide. NOTE: u have to unis=nstall every thing including the DKU-2 driver. i will see many new soft in ur add/remove related to mobile. uninstall those also.

best of luck.

byeee

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

himu_rocks
27th July 2006, 20:59
Please who r new in this thread plzz go to first page and read the whole thread from the begining. if u want to make ur firmware upgrade seriously.

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

detees
27th July 2006, 21:45
Hi Himu Rocks!
Please tell me what is file name new firmware nokia 6680 europa? (hungary)
Thank you very much! :ilove:

Kupus
28th July 2006, 00:42

nicesoni_ash
28th July 2006, 13:15
Can somebody please suggest me where to dowload diego...coz I am not able to download from rapidshare...pls

klom
28th July 2006, 13:58

himu_rocks
28th July 2006, 20:16
Hi Himu Rocks!

yo buddy here is the latest flash file for Nokia 6680 europe

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

himu_rocks
28th July 2006, 20:32
Hi Himu Rocks!

yo buddy here is the latest flash file for Nokia 6680 europe

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

leechinleng
4th August 2006, 19:22
how to use ufs-3 to flash n80 and 6280 ?

detees
6th August 2006, 18:14
Thank you Himu rocks!
But file name v0.30 is arabic language, not v0.19 hungary. :cry:

appie72
7th August 2006, 14:51
First of all, thanks Himu_Rocks for all the work, now i need some help! Looking for european (netherlands) firmware for nokia 3250 and i can't get my hands on phoenix 2006. Link in the first post is dead en can't connect via torrent. Thanks!

himu_rocks
7th August 2006, 17:42
First of all, thanks Himu_Rocks for all the work, now i need some help! Looking for european (netherlands) firmware for nokia 3250 and i can't get my hands on phoenix 2006. Link in the first post is dead en can't connect via torrent. Thanks!

Here is the working link for Phoenix service 2006 || Total File size: 94.6 MB
Each part file size: 6.16MB || Last file size is : 2.27MB

=================================

There are 16 parts download them all.

and about your Nokia 3250 firmware, i have got link. but its sure that its english supported, but not sure its netherlands supported. but its the latest version.

===========================
hope u will test it. and give me the result.

best of luck

regards,
Tanbir(himu_rocks)

appie72
7th August 2006, 20:57
*cut*

===========================
hope u will test it. and give me the result.

best of luck

regards,
Tanbir(himu_rocks)

Thank you very much my friend! I will follow your guide to the letter and let you know if it worked! If it ain't Dutch it doesn't really matter because my english is almost as fine as my dutch :lol:

One question though, Schrotti (forum member) has home-flashed to FW 3.23 and this is FW 3.21, is there a difference between firmwares in countries? Well, i'll see, current fw on my phone is 3.18 so let's do this !!

appie72
7th August 2006, 21:52

Duuh :lol: I was looking for the only thing i missed (Nokia_conn_cable_driver_159_ita.msi ) and on my google search i came across that site too so i thought i'd post it here but you where way ahead of me :lol: ... so back to flashing!:)

appie72
7th August 2006, 23:21
Ok, flashed my Nokia 3250 successfully! :supz: But....... the Dutch language can not be set, it only supports som arabic language, English, French, German and Spanish. So please Himu_Rocks, if you can privide me with the FW 3.21 with Dutch language supported, i will be very happy!

A few points for th Nokia 3250 users:

- I don't know if this goes for all phones but when connecting my phone, it asks what kind of connection you want to make and i could choose from ->Music player->Pc Suite and File transfer. You have to choose Pc Suite to make a connection.

- In the manual (point #8) it states that Phoenix 2004 window must be openend and minimized. I had doubts to leave it open or close it while installing Phoenix 2006 but it must be left open. (I think, it worked so....)

- The firmware for the Nokia 3250 consists of 3 files and here's the order i used:

Image file: *blank*
PPM File: Thunder_03.21_Core.fpsx
Content File: Thunder_03.21_Variant_08.fpsx
Adsp File: Thunder_03.21_LFFS_Image_EMEA.fpsx
Ape Variant: *blank*
Ape userdisk: *blank*

See screenshot below:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So Himu_Rocks, what's really bothering me after all:lol: I really really ....... really like firmware with Dutch language. Do not feel offended in any way please, i'm glad someone took the time to share this with the rest of us, so thanks mate!:lol:

Ps. When/if FW3.21 is found with Dutch language can i flash the phone with it? Because the same FW version is already on it?

appie72
8th August 2006, 02:35
Yeah yeah, i can't stop with this firmware thing :lol: but i came across a site (russian, i think??) with a lot.... i repeat alot of firmwares. Check it out!

::Edit:: I downloaded FW 3.23 from there and it was password protected, it was given in the post though. Pass for Nokia 3250 v3.23 is : [Only registered and activated users can see links] But this firmware also does not have Dutch language, i give up and wait untill i find firmware wich for sure supports Dutch............

hitman999
11th August 2006, 02:04
Hi dear !
First of all a big big thanks for ur support and research

My problem:
I have installed Phonix properly , also I get "the new hardware(N70) is ready to use".

I am able to connect the phone to phoenix, also it shows that the conection is established, But when i click to START the updrade i get the message:
--------------------------------
Flashing failed.

----------------------------------

hey buddy i have already mentioned it before. just uninstall every thing u have installed. then start reg clean in tuneup utilities. then restart the pc. now install every thing as i said in my instruction guide. NOTE: u have to unis=nstall every thing including the DKU-2 driver. i will see many new soft in ur add/remove related to mobile. uninstall those also.

best of luck.

byeee

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

U said:- "start reg clean in tuneup utilities".
What does that means and how to do it ?
I used Registry Mechanic 5.1, and repaired the registry.Also click "Optimise performance".

Please help me to solve the problem
I wud be extreamly thankfull
Regards

himu_rocks
11th August 2006, 10:55
Ok, flashed my Nokia 3250 successfully! :supz: But....... the Dutch language can not be set, it only supports som arabic language, English, French, German and Spanish. So please Himu_Rocks, if you can privide me with the FW 3.21 with Dutch language supported, i will be very happy!

A few points for th Nokia 3250 users:

- I don't know if this goes for all phones but when connecting my phone, it asks what kind of connection you want to make and i could choose from ->Music player->Pc Suite and File transfer. You have to choose Pc Suite to make a connection.

- In the manual (point #8) it states that Phoenix 2004 window must be openend and minimized. I had doubts to leave it open or close it while installing Phoenix 2006 but it must be left open. (I think, it worked so....)

- The firmware for the Nokia 3250 consists of 3 files and here's the order i used:

Image file: *blank*
PPM File: Thunder_03.21_Core.fpsx
Content File: Thunder_03.21_Variant_08.fpsx
Adsp File: Thunder_03.21_LFFS_Image_EMEA.fpsx
Ape Variant: *blank*
Ape userdisk: *blank*

See screenshot below:

So Himu_Rocks, what's really bothering me after all:lol: I really really ....... really like firmware with Dutch language. Do not feel offended in any way please, i'm glad someone took the time to share this with the rest of us, so thanks mate!:lol:

Ps. When/if FW3.21 is found with Dutch language can i flash the phone with it? Because the same FW version is already on it?

Hey Great u have done it. sorry i can't get the dutch language. but if i get that language i will inform u. If u like my work plz rep me up. have fun bro.

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

himu_rocks
11th August 2006, 10:58
Yeah yeah, i can't stop with this firmware thing :lol: but i came across a site (russian, i think??) with a lot.... i repeat alot of firmwares. Check it out!

::Edit:: I downloaded FW 3.23 from there and it was password protected, it was given in the post though. Pass for Nokia 3250 v3.23 is : [Only registered and activated users can see links] But this firmware also does not have Dutch language, i give up and wait untill i find firmware wich for sure supports Dutch............

Thnxx brooo. for this usefull site. keep posting brooo. well appie72 can u help hitman999 about his flashing prob. as u have faced this prob.

himu_rocks
11th August 2006, 10:59
Hi dear !
First of all a big big thanks for ur support and research

My problem:
I have installed Phonix properly , also I get "the new hardware(N70) is ready to use".

I am able to connect the phone to phoenix, also it shows that the conection is established, But when i click to START the updrade i get the message:
--------------------------------
Flashing failed.

----------------------------------

U said:- "start reg clean in tuneup utilities".
What does that means and how to do it ?
I used Registry Mechanic 5.1, and repaired the registry.Also click "Optimise performance".

Please help me to solve the problem
I wud be extreamly thankfull
Regards

Oooh now i get it. u have done a mistake in installation. the mistake is it is not properly cracked. u have to make it fast. even i have installed and unstalled it about 4 times. than i have successfully done it. so u have to first uninstall every thin related ur mob from add/remove. the softwares and driver cables. u will also see the DKU- some think in the add/remove remove that also . everything related to mobile ok including the diego, phonex all ok. now if u have Tuneup utilities 2006(software) open it and clean the registry. errors.(1 click mantinance) then restart ur pc and then freshly install the softwares step by step. and make the crack fast. if the same prob happens then redo the whole process with more attention. good luck buddy.

will i have told appie72 about ur prob. he will also help u.

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

hitman999
11th August 2006, 14:08
Thank you so much for helping me out.
Altough i have already installed it and Uninstalled everything(after repairing registry) 4 times.
I will still give it a try , this time after i find the "Tune Up" s/w.

Thanks for being so fast to reply to my message.

regina_bel
11th August 2006, 20:53
Thanks a lot for the sw. it took me only 1/2 hour to get it done:win: . but sadly i lost all my contacts. (forgot to back up)

NSCXP2005
23rd August 2006, 03:17
can anybody help me.
I have a 6280 (euro) version, muy firmware is 3.81, is this the latest version?
I need the latest as I keep getting the problem where the phone resets itself when playing music.

please can somebody reply soon.

cheers & thanks in advance

NSCXP2005

hitman999
23rd August 2006, 14:27
Oooh now i get it. u have done a mistake in installation. the mistake is it is not properly cracked. u have to make it fast. even i have installed and unstalled it about 4 times. than i have successfully done it. so u have to first uninstall every thin related ur mob from add/remove. the softwares and driver cables. u will also see the DKU- some think in the add/remove remove that also . everything related to mobile ok including the diego, phonex all ok. now if u have Tuneup utilities 2006(software) open it and clean the registry. errors.(1 click mantinance) then restart ur pc and then freshly install the softwares step by step. and make the crack fast. if the same prob happens then redo the whole process with more attention. good luck buddy.

will i have told appie72 about ur prob. he will also help u.

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

Dear i have tried two more times. and did exactly as u said. But all in vain.

Please tell me : when u tried it four times, did u also faced the same problem?

If yes, i still have a chance to do it and I will go and do it on one of my friend's PC.

I went to "Nokia Care Center" they said it will cost me just Rs 180/-, But the problem with me is that my N70 is of grey market, and not of Nokia India. Thus they wont do it for me.(legal Problems).

Please reply and help. I need to upgrade it. Cant hear a missed call, and the ringtone is not at all loud.

Dingo
24th August 2006, 15:57
Can anyone shed some light on why Phoenix 2004 will not startup (hangs)

All goes well until trying to start Phoenix 2004 for the next step to upgrade to 2006. Just the first dialog box shows on the screen and hangs (no minimize buttons or anything) just splash screen :(

- Everthing was uninstalled
- Registry was clean
- Several attempts exact same problem (wont start 2004 properly)

If anyone has experienced same thing and resolved please PM me.

himu_rocks
24th August 2006, 18:19
Dear i have tried two more times. and did exactly as u said. But all in vain.

Please tell me : when u tried it four times, did u also faced the same problem?

If yes, i still have a chance to do it and I will go and do it on one of my friend's PC.

I went to "Nokia Care Center" they said it will cost me just Rs 180/-, But the problem with me is that my N70 is of grey market, and not of Nokia India. Thus they wont do it for me.(legal Problems).

Please reply and help. I need to upgrade it. Cant hear a missed call, and the ringtone is not at all loud.

well try for the last time in your friends pc. if it not works than go to nokia care. no prob if ur mob is from grey market.

regards,
tanbir

NSCXP2005
27th August 2006, 03:23
does anybody know if there is any upgrade for the nokia 6280?

please reply ASAP

himu_rocks
8th September 2006, 09:04
does anybody know if there is any upgrade for the nokia 6280?

please reply ASAP

hey buddy, sorry for late reply. ya i have got the new frimware for 6280.RM-78_dp_v_202.0

have funnn. best of luck

regards,
tanbir(himu_rocks)

NSCXP2005
9th September 2006, 16:59
does this update fix the problem where the phone resets itself when playing music or in a call?

catamark
15th September 2006, 20:54
it s easiest to download nokia software updater from nokia site
i update my nokia n70 and it s working great since

hitman999
15th September 2006, 22:56
@catamark

U said that u upgraded the firmware of ur N70 using the s/w in the site of Nokia. Can u please give the details, of the file name , i am unable to find it please help me. I need it badly.
Thanks in advance

mc123
16th September 2006, 01:40

dzul89
24th September 2006, 12:45
im from malaysia.. can i use the firmware update from Euro to update my handphone ..???

UFS-3‚
25th September 2006, 06:29
new version out, try out now...