View Full Version : DINAKDAKAN [Grilled Pork Skin w/ Mayo and Spices]

Neguno
9th July 2006, 10:00
Dinakdakan

This is my own version of a Filipino dish named "Dinakdakan".

Ingredients:

1/4 kilo Pig Ears/Snout/Skin [whichever is available :lol: ]
1/4 kilo Pork [cut into cubes]
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
2 Onions [Chopped and Minced]
A bit of Vinegar or Lemon juice
and Mayonnaise [For that creamy look :tonqe:]

First, you boil with salt the pork cubes until tender, if you have pig skins/snout/ears, grill them first until they are tender but not too crispy.

Slice the pig snout/skin/ears into thin pieces about 1/2 inch wide 1/4 inch thick 1 inch long.

After that, Place the chopped grilled pork into a container. Add the garlic,minced onions,lemon juice,pepper,mayonnaise in the container.
Mix em' all up. You can add chili if you like your "Dinakdakan' hot and spicy.:snakeman:

Viola! Bon a petite!

This is how your Dinakdakan should look like. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Each bite can block 1.05X10-5 nanomilimeters in your arteries.
Eat with caution! :partyman:

Global360
8th August 2006, 07:28
Wats this fud? is this a filipino food?

Neguno
8th August 2006, 07:48
Yeah! Don't you have any idea what this is? Filipino ka di ba? Every Pinoy knows what this delicacy is.

Global360
8th August 2006, 09:08
Yeah! Don't you have any idea what this is? Filipino ka di ba? Every Pinoy knows what this delicacy is.
hehe yah im a filipino, but i dont know that, maybe i had eaten dat kind of food and just dont know the name. lol

onad
14th October 2006, 07:53
This is one of my favorite food. I used 2 eat this when i was still working in pangasinan hydroelectric power plant where it is one of the speciality in that part of Luzon, Philippines

joyfarochill
22nd August 2010, 05:06
Glad to have read your recipe. Will save this for future reference. I’m collecting recipes of appetizer for our get together party! hehe...

Also, just thought i’d share where I get another dinakdakan recipe. you might be interested.

See you around!

Here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]