View Full Version : Nokia S40 v3 Applications [CLOSED]

Pages : [1] 2

D-Manluver
15th August 2006, 22:49
I'm here to share my own S40 v.3 applications.

[1]. Fone Folio:
Fone Folio is a ground breaking innovation for the next generation of mobile phone use. This patent-pending technology bridges the gap between your PC and your cell phone in a unique, private and affordable way, giving you access to your own files, photos, spreadsheets, graphics and presentations.

For the first time, Fone Folio makes it possible to keep a folder of your office documents on your phone. Now it`s easy to access your files wherever you are. Fone Folio is so simple to use, you just drag-and-drop your files to Fone Folio`s desktop client and within seconds they`re available on your mobile phone. All you need is an internet connection.

Simple, intuitive interface.
Supports: Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® PowerPoint, Corel WordPerfect®, Corel Quattro Pro® and Corel Presentations™.
Supports generic text and Comma Delimited spreadsheet data (.CSV).
Supports TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF, APM, TGA, PCX, PSD, and PCD image files!
All your data is encrypted and compressed.
Share selected items with others. Even if they don`t have Fone Folio.

-Just select your file to view it.
-Examine your spreadsheets.
-Review your meeting notes.
-Give a presentation.
-Show off your pictures.

From documents and photos, to spreadsheets and presentations, Fone Folio truly allows you to "take it with you".

Just drag-and-drop your files to Fone Folio on your desktop.
In seconds they`re available on your phone. It`s that easy!
For more information, visit our web site at: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Phone requirements
Java™ MIDP 1.0
256Kb heap memory
Wireless Internet Data Service

The current available download is a demo version that enables you to view the various kinds of files that are handled by the application. To add your own files, you need to purchase a subscription.

[2]. MiniExcel:
MiniExcel works like Microsoft Excel. In other words, it is a java-based application to make our own spreadsheet.

[3]. Mobile Secretary 3.0:
Let this Simple and Easy to use`s MobileSecretary keep all your secret informations in one place securely, now with better encryption method, flexibility and features.

Main Features

-Built in 7 predefined system forms.
-Allow unlimited custom form creation, with 20 changeable built in icons.
-Records are encrypted using strong AES encryption method.
-Support “File Explorer” like unlimited multilevel records organization, just like the way you arrange your files in your PC.
-Allow entry "cut" and "paste" within folder. So as folder.
-Able to search entries.
-Auto entries sorting.
-User friendly and clear interfaces.
-Portability, and low hardware requirement.

Overview
MobileSecretary is your personal assistant that helps you to keep/store your data in secure way. It encrypts your data and store properly in your mobile phone. You can easily access your stored data any time, any way.

You can store your credit card details, any system`s login details, bank account information, web login accounts (user name and password), addresses, URL and much more.

You can even create your custom forms to suite your need, and the fun things is, there is 20 changeable built in icons that can be used to make your custom form looks nicer!

[4]. MobyExplorer:
Everything you need to manage your files on your phone or FTP server
MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.

It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.

Main features
-Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)

-FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.

-File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.

-Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.

-Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.

-File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.

-Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client. Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.

-Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).

-Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between the file systems in any direction.

-MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.

Installation

Important!!
Please note that you must install MobyExplorer using the MobyExplorer.jad file (preferrably using WAP) if you want to be able to access the file system in an unrestricted way. You can install the jar file directly but then you will get prompted to allow access to the file system, every time you do this.

Please also note that you need to enable file read and write access permissions for MobyFtp after you have installed it, to avoid the constant file access prompts. Please see h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] for instructions how to do this.

If you have installation problems it is probably due to a missing Thawte root certificate on your phone. Please see h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] for instructions how to check if you have a Thawte root certificate. If you don`t you can still install and use MobyExplorer as an unsigned Midlet by installing the MobyExplorer.jar file directly.

Supports all devices with Java MIDP 2.0 with JSR-75 support

For more info. please visit: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Edit by StuD:
as many members are askin for procedure change here it is.
note this procedure applies only when the author/uploader
mentions "rename .rar to .jar"

Procedure for renaming:
goto My computer -> tools ->Folder options -> View -> uncheck the following option " Hide Extensions for known file types "..
tats it..
now u can goto the saved xxx.rar file
and rename it to --> xxx.jar
it will work perfect..

remeber to apply this procedure only when mentioned
by the Author/uploader!

cheers!

D-Manluver
15th August 2006, 22:54
here's another one:

[5]. RemotePC2
This software is a tool that make you to control your computer from Mobile Phone over GPRS and Bluetooth. Server runs on your pc and client runs on your Mobile Phohe. This software is the second version of Remote PC.

- Desktop view of computer on mobile phone. 8 level zoom option.
- Chat between mobile phone and computer. You can show and hide chat window.
- You can shut down or restart your computer from mobile phone.
- Logging of servers` IP on a web server for client.
- Connection can be done over GPRS (internet!)
- Connection can be done over Bluetooth (10m-100m range depends on your bluetooth dongle and phone. Phone should support JSR-82 javax.bluetooth API. Also you should add serial port (A com port Ex: COM6) for communication from your bluetooh driver software. WIDCOMM or WinXP bluetooth driver)
-You can run server totaly hidden. No system tray icon no window. In the hidden mode if you press R while pressing LEFT CTRL+ALT+ LEFT SHIFT Main Window will be showed.
- You cand run command on the computer.
- Username and Password checking for protection.
- Reliable connection between computer and mobile phone. - Low badwith usage over network.
- User friendly GUI and easy accessiable functions!
- Turkish and English help files included!

This application is from: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

D-Manluver
15th August 2006, 23:08
By the way, if you want c***k for these applications don't ask me. But I have just tested these applications and it works for 240x320 screen. For MiniExcel it is free..:)

just hope that someone out there can c***k it for us..

kiki16
15th August 2006, 23:17
You posted trial version of MobyExplorer.
Here is full version,cracked by Xavi.
MobyExplorer 2.1
Tested on Nokia 6270,works in full screen.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

abdul_rubk
16th August 2006, 00:10
PLEZ :heart:
I NEED APPLICATIONS OF NOKIA 6265 (CDMA)
1) CALL RECORDER
2) FEXPLORER
3) SMART MOVIES
4)OPERA
etc.....................................
GAMES:
1) BOUNCE
etc...................................:ilove:

PLEZZZZZZZZZZ,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z.:???:

D-Manluver
16th August 2006, 02:53
PLEZ :heart:
I NEED APPLICATIONS OF NOKIA 6265 (CDMA)
1) CALL RECORDER
2) FEXPLORER
3) SMART MOVIES
4)OPERA
etc.....................................
GAMES:
1) BOUNCE
etc...................................:ilove:

PLEZZZZZZZZZZ,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z.:???:
2) FExplorer - try using Moby Explorer
4) Opera - download the Opera here

Well.. for Games, try searching it from other thread not here. This is for Applications

D-Manluver
16th August 2006, 03:06
Hey guys, it's another interesting post from LiveDeviL. Another eBook reader: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

raja_tikho
16th August 2006, 06:32
Did anyone have mp3 player for java apps on 6230i??

please upload it..

raja_tikho
16th August 2006, 06:48
Please I need Yahoo Messenger for 6230i

anyone.... please...

69ron
16th August 2006, 15:53
MobyExplorer 2.1

tnx 4 the post. tried it on my 6280.
but i cant open my directories. what is wrong?

D-Manluver
16th August 2006, 18:30
Did anyone have mp3 player for java apps on 6230i??

please upload it..

here are the mp3 player for java. 1 works with bluetooth headset (I'm not quite sure), it's called "MSI BluePlayer" and one works with small screen, not 240x320.

[1]. MSI BluePlyer - 240x320 screen, tested on Nokia 6270 emulator (PC), This utility is only available for MSI Bluetooth stereo headset product
and it supports: OS Java + JSR82 + JSR75
For more info: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[2]. mTunes1.1.0 - 128x128 screen, can also be used with 240x320, tested on Nokia 6270 emulator (PC). Credits goes to: eks_are

*Note: These mp3 player cannot work in background like the normal built-in Music plyer on the phone. If there's a case where your phone can play in background, then you are lucky. As for me, I just stick to the ordinary Music player.

D-Manluver
16th August 2006, 18:37
MobyExplorer 2.1

A job well done, thanks for the help buddy, I also hope that someone out there would find the C-R-A-C-K for the other demo application.:win:

D-Manluver
16th August 2006, 19:33
Please I need Yahoo Messenger for 6230i

anyone.... please...
you can either use mig33 java application, it has a Yahoo Messenger service
-or-
use this java application..

shapiro
17th August 2006, 21:15
MP3 and Media player for 6230i
Pleas...

yapp im looking for that 2...

and program like mobexplorer with options like send file (by bluetooth) and open it..it will be gr8888888!

for 6230i

TNXXXXXXXX

kiki16
17th August 2006, 22:05
tnx 4 the post. tried it on my 6280.
but i cant open my directories. what is wrong?

you must press the general key placed in the middle of navigation keys(up,down,left,right),not left or right to open folder.

snappy
18th August 2006, 18:46
Watchman is a mobile application that lets you store any kind of sensitive information in a secure way.
Main features:

-Password protected application;
-Three types of records: Login, Credit Card and Text Note; 1
-Records organized in user created categories;
-Unlimited number of categories with an unlimited number of records on each;
-Information encrypted using an algorithm that guarantees security without compromising performance;
-Application can be locked or terminated automatically after a predefined period of inactivity, requiring the user to login again;
-All information can be automatically deleted after a predefined number of failed login attempts to prevent brute force attacks;
2 languages supported: English and Portuguese.

1) Records of type Login can be used to store computer logins and website passwords. Records of type Credit Card can be used do store credit card numbers and PINs. Records of type Text Note allow you to store all the other kinds of information you may need.

Paid $3.95 USD to get this application...

kostin3
18th August 2006, 19:12
for snappy: Watchman app is registered or trial?

snappy
18th August 2006, 19:21
As stated, I paid $3.95USD for it....
It's a registered version

kostin3
18th August 2006, 23:17
Opera Mini™ for Nokia 6280:

and direct link:

D-Manluver
19th August 2006, 19:53
]I have put some DVD's on my Nokia 6280 but of course there is no player so that I would be able to rewind and fast forward. Does anyone know of some sort of video player I can use on the Nokia 6280 as it is a pain watching a film from the beginning every time:???:
It is impossible to have a java application for forwarding and rewinding movie.
Well, my advice is that, why dont you just divide the movie file into smaller parts containing 10-15 minutes of the movie. This is the only way to avoid the annoyance of watching the movie from the beginning to the end.
Some advantages of this method is that once one part of the movie you were watching had ended, you can do some other things before watching the next part.

Regards

pacman1
19th August 2006, 20:58
Thanks for your anwser about the dvd's. Perhap's I'll split em as you suggested:???:

kostin3
22nd August 2006, 22:20
Bluetooth Remote Control v1.0
Turn your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone into a universal PC remote controller!

Use Bluetooth Remote Control both for buisness and pleasure! Give PowerPoint presentation and see the actual slides in the phone. Change songs that are currently being played on Itunes or Media Player, browse
for artists, albums, change volume and much more...

Bluetooth Remote Control is a true universal remote control. It allows the user to modify the current behaviour as well as add support for new applications. You can add support by writing Java or VB scripts, defining key maps and file actions. With key maps the user can very easy and fast define application actions and link them to any buttons on the mobile phone.

The current version is 2.0 but I can't find any crack for it.

dorit124
27th August 2006, 14:04
any messanger app working for 6280?

pitjack
27th August 2006, 15:46
Try here:

Regards:goodman:

karan12345
29th August 2006, 22:11
thanks a lot guys. keep it up. i ll post if i get anything new.

ranshin
30th August 2006, 15:22
My all-time favorite - The ReadManiac Ebook Reader

- ReadManiac FULL can search and download new books from internet - and this makes it a true library in the pocket;

- Besides standart phone's fonts, ReadManiac can use custom small fonts for comfortable reading on small phone screen, including ability to create and embed user fonts;

- Program has powerfull options for text formating, allowing to use a small phone screen in full;

- Bookmarks and search features are supported;

- On Siemens phones, and phones with JSR-75 or Motorola FileAccess API, ReadManiac FULL has a build-in file browser to access phone's filesystem. Text file size is limited only by available space in FLEX memory or on MMC card;

- TXT, ZIP, PDB, PRC and TCR formats are supported;

- package comes with easy to use Midlet Building Wizard;

Enjoy

dicle
5th September 2006, 00:48
hey thanks for all these good apps :lol:

ejide_68
5th September 2006, 05:31
Hello!

I have a built-in recorder to my Nokia 6270. But everytime I record a call (incoming or outgoing) there is always a beep sound and it's irritating to my ears and the one i call also hear the sound.

Do we have a call recorder application just like in Nokia 6600 that you can automatically record an incoming or outgoing calls to your phone?

By the way, thank you for the apps for my Nokia 6270.. Go! Go! Go!

dicle
6th September 2006, 02:45
hey pilotch try to split your large videos into small parts because nokia 6270 can't forward .it can be easier for you to watch your videos

ejide_68
6th September 2006, 08:36
MobyExplorer 2.1

i try this app to my nokia 6600. I'm about to hide other folder or files. Its says "read only" and I can not hide it.. What should I do.. Help!

Blazers
6th September 2006, 09:56
i try this app to my nokia 6600. I'm about to hide other folder or files. Its says "read only" and I can not hide it.. What should I do.. Help!

Why do you need this app on your 6600?? FExplorer is the best free file explorer for your S60 phone.

bobscure
8th September 2006, 14:06
does ne1 have a calculator app, like the calculator built-in is perfect, except there are no "brackets" function - thats wot i need more than sin/cos/tan

Perhaps will u find what ur looking for Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Thnx to all pple who shared ;)

andy0809
15th September 2006, 16:03
Hi,

I am not able to connect to the machine, My 6270 is able to detect my computer via bluetooth.
But when i try conencting to the machine, It tries connecting to the machine but fails popping error message "Service searching ended.Number of devices found with server:0"

Is any application to be installed on the machine as RemotePC server to be installed on the computer.

Thanks,
Anand.

here's another one:

[5]. RemotePC2
This software is a tool that make you to control your computer from Mobile Phone over GPRS and Bluetooth. Server runs on your pc and client runs on your Mobile Phohe. This software is the second version of Remote PC.

- Desktop view of computer on mobile phone. 8 level zoom option.
- Chat between mobile phone and computer. You can show and hide chat window.
- You can shut down or restart your computer from mobile phone.
- Logging of servers` IP on a web server for client.
- Connection can be done over GPRS (internet!)
- Connection can be done over Bluetooth (10m-100m range depends on your bluetooth dongle and phone. Phone should support JSR-82 javax.bluetooth API. Also you should add serial port (A com port Ex: COM6) for communication from your bluetooh driver software. WIDCOMM or WinXP bluetooth driver)
-You can run server totaly hidden. No system tray icon no window. In the hidden mode if you press R while pressing LEFT CTRL+ALT+ LEFT SHIFT Main Window will be showed.
- You cand run command on the computer.
- Username and Password checking for protection.
- Reliable connection between computer and mobile phone. - Low badwith usage over network.
- User friendly GUI and easy accessiable functions!
- Turkish and English help files included!

This application is from: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

BURJUY
27th September 2006, 02:38
Find Serial for Remote Desktop for Mobiles

h••p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

keleris
27th September 2006, 23:21
meaby some good video player??
smart movie for s40 ?? or something else
:???:

szulzykk
28th September 2006, 00:51
meaby some good video player??
smart movie for s40 ?? or something else
:???:

there isn't such program for S40 !!

maxyhl
30th September 2006, 18:28
i found this link :o
there is a dictionary which should work.... i think.
srry im noob :P

link: h••p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Njoy

kalluru
4th October 2006, 22:10
Did anybody seen MINO software for 6820,its a free calling software,after installing software lot of fun is thr ,just try it out.[Only registered and activated users can see links]
.,first we have to register in mino and then it will gives one pin no ,that we have to enter in our mobile after installing the mino software,it will ask for a phone to whom u wish to call ,automatically u will get call from that no and after lifting that it ill connects to that no,just see how it will be ........

rostropol
13th December 2006, 19:46
I have edited the Worldmate and Mobiluck apps by changing the icons to really greatlooking ones(specially when these apps are assigned as shortcuts on standby screen),ENJOY.

dorkykaya
30th December 2006, 08:21
okay people.. there's no such thing as smart movie for s40v3..

smart movie is for the symbian series only...

you can only download videos ,

convert them to 3gp and transfer them in your phone...

the following steps will show you how.

1.download Mozilla FireFox v2beta1 from [Only registered and activated users can see links]

2.run and install then open the browser

3.click download tools then extension menu click again get extensions it'll link you to the add on page, then

4.there you go.. install any video add-ons into firefox

5.now you can go to any video streaming site to download your favourite videos

6.the converting part.. i recommend ImTOO 3GP Video Converter 3. you can get it from

7.download the videos and convert them to to 3gp files

happy converting!!:iphonepost:

leoburgos66
4th January 2007, 05:53
5300 is in what version of S40? sorry my english..

Friend Flizzo: developer platform: Series 40 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2

speak spanish???

bye!

kenjishima
11th January 2007, 10:15
Is there a file explorer working for 6020?

wickwire
19th January 2007, 21:18
Does anyone have Worldmate and converter for 6103?

TIA

dRaider //
23rd January 2007, 15:25
thnx brother...

watari31
24th January 2007, 13:06
elo guyz anyone have an application like converter, calculator and worldclock for 6280!! desperately needed thankz!!!

capoon
24th January 2007, 15:25
any application of this suit with nokia 6070?

what kind of category is N6070?

simlockboy
26th January 2007, 09:51
nice applications thanz guys

shootertwist
26th January 2007, 10:18
In my opinion S40 has no future. Lack of applications for this device compared to s60 and PPC. I'm glad not to buy this phone.

if all you want is to install applications then why get a phone at all, go get those palm handhelds or pocket PCs, since you dont own one i think its better to keep your opinion to yourself, if laggy, bulky, and hanging phones prone to virus are your thing, then go get yourself a smartphone, if this phone OS has no future then how come its already on version 3? series 40 phones are for people who want a full featured phone without the hassles and nuisances that a smartphone has...

savy
5th February 2007, 14:31
Does 6230i fall in the S40 v3 category?

Nope, it doesn't

Nokia 6230i Technical Specs
Operating System:Nokia OS
Developer Platform:Series 40 Developer Platform 2.0
Java Technology:FileConnection and PIM API (JSR-75), CLDC 1.1
Nokia UI API, Bluetooth API (JSR-82 No OBEX)
Mobile 3D Graphics API (JSR-184),MIDP 2.0, JTWI (JSR-185)
Mobile Media API (JSR-135)
Wireless Messaging API (JSR-120)
Browser:WAP 2.0, XHTML over TCP/IP
Messaging: MMS+SMIL,SMS
Digital Rights Management:OMA DRM v1.0
Delivery Method:MMS, WAP Download
Sound Formats:True Tones (WB-AMR),MIDI Tones (poly 64),AAC, AMR, (NB-AMR),MP3, MP4
Functionality:GSM 1900/GSM 1800/GSM 850/900
Regional Availability:Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe,
Primary Screen Display:Resolution: 208 x 208, Color Depth: 16 bit
Physical Descriptions:Dimensions: 103 x 44 x 20 mm, Weight: 99 g,
Memory: Heap size: 2 MB, Shared Memory for Storage: 31 (or 24.09)MB, Max JAR Size: 500 KB
Keypad Descriptions:Grid Key Mat, 5-way Scrolling, 3 Labeled Soft Keys
Video Support:3GPP formats (H.263), MPEG-4(!)
Network Data Support:CSD, GPRS, , HSCSD, EGPRS,
PC Connectivity:USB, Infrared, Bluetooth
Extra Features:FM Radio, Presence, SMTP email, SyncML, IMAP4 email, Themes, Instant Messaging, Video player, POP3 email, Handsfree Speaker, Wallet, MP3/MP4/AAC player, Push-to-Talk, MMC, 1.3 megapixel camera with digital zoom, Video recorder.

Does this answer to any of your questions mates? :D

ishijo
6th February 2007, 05:41
are there any good appz for n6230?..

hmx_ryan
6th February 2007, 09:42
Hi guys, please post Yahoo! Go 2.0 for my Nokia 5300... it 240X320 Screen REsolution...Please

rostropol
6th February 2007, 10:15
Hi guys, please post Yahoo! Go 2.0 for my Nokia 5300... it 240X320 Screen REsolution...Please

h••p://mobile.yahoo.com/go/phones;_ylt=AgulUtehfM58QfKhSW.ueSH9tAcJ?oem=list

They can send you your download link via SMS or just point your mobile phone's browser to get.go.yahoo.com.

hmx_ryan
6th February 2007, 11:09
Yahhh... But Until I cant still download yahoo go.. Someone Might downloaded it already.. Please share it here

rostropol
6th February 2007, 15:46
Yahhh... But Until I cant still download yahoo go.. Someone Might downloaded it already.. Please share it here

Just found it,here you are.Enjoy !

MrKuchiki
6th February 2007, 16:54
what's does the Yahoo! go do?

rostropol
6th February 2007, 18:56
what's does the Yahoo! go do?

Take a look here:

limited
7th February 2007, 10:04
Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ozone_pro
7th February 2007, 20:04
keep it going 2 all of u n thx....

telembux
8th February 2007, 03:31
can anyone please post Applications for 6280?

appreciate it. thanks

lestatkain
8th February 2007, 16:19
Here's a book reader, pretty good i might say. It converts txt files into jar files. You can select screen size, font size, color, background color etc.

blinddarm
9th February 2007, 14:28
Anyone can help me to find Bluetooth Remote Control for my N6230i ?
I havent found this App in this great Forum.

Thanx for some Information

Greetz....

:ilove:

madleneczka
9th February 2007, 23:40
I'm not sure, but try this...

You can find some more information here:

lestatkain
9th February 2007, 23:47
Anyone can help me to find Bluetooth Remote Control for my N6230i ?

Greetz....

:ilove:

Try this one : BlueTooth_Remote_Control_v2.0.RC4-DIGERATI
I didn't test it myself since i have s40v3 and nokia presenter....but they say it should work with most mobile phones especially with Nokia ... Enjoy

madleneczka
11th February 2007, 00:42
Has anybody English to English dictionary?

blinddarm
11th February 2007, 11:13
Thanks to madleneczka and lestatkain for your help :)

heebo
11th February 2007, 21:32
I'm not sure, but try this...

You can find some more information here:

its work but its a demo version

lestatkain
11th February 2007, 21:37
its work but its a demo version

The one i posted is the full version.Check my previous post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip d20brc01.zip (1.70 MB, 34 views)

andrzejl07
11th February 2007, 22:51
has enybody some multimedia aplicationes(mp3 player,winamp etc.) for nokia 6280 ?

tomtom1985
12th February 2007, 01:05
ok that's all fine

nogalits
12th February 2007, 20:51
Has anybody English to English dictionary?

try this one, this one was already posted but i edited the icon especially for nokia 6233 users.

yos123
13th February 2007, 22:10
Has anybody English to Heabru/עיברית dictionary?

sudeen
14th February 2007, 12:47
try this one, this one was already posted but i edited the icon especially for nokia 6233 users.

Thanks man... for this wonderful dictionary. Love it very much..
Thanks again.

nogalits
14th February 2007, 12:56
your welcome, hope others would share some of their useful apps also..i wonder how can i get some reps...hehe

sudeen
14th February 2007, 13:00

Thanks man... for this wonderful dictionary. Love it very much..
Thanks again.

hisajo
15th February 2007, 07:42
Can some one post apps to send any type of files from nokia s40 v3 via bluetooth?? like .jar file and .txt files. i am using nokia 5300
ty in advance

TyLeR¿
15th February 2007, 09:38
need video media player please:ilove: :iphonepost:

manolinp
15th February 2007, 20:06
I would like to have a GREATER CLOCK (HIGHER) than 6230i clock-screensaver...

Any application to run a FULL SCREEN CLOCK??

MrKuchiki
16th February 2007, 18:46
Nice applications everyone :lol:

lion_pnl
16th February 2007, 21:39
Does anyone know that how can s40 could play avi movie.

No, I dont know for all the s40 type, but my 6280 cant play avi files.

lion_pnl
16th February 2007, 21:45
I would like to have a GREATER CLOCK (HIGHER) than 6230i clock-screensaver...

Any application to run a FULL SCREEN CLOCK??

i dont remember very well, but it was a theme that makes the clock bigger at zedge.net. search there.

manolinp
17th February 2007, 16:40
i dont remember very well, but it was a theme that makes the clock bigger at zedge.net. search there.

Searched and NOTHING found :cry: .

I think that theme you´ve seen is for S60 devices (symbian), my nokia 6230i is a S40 and themes CANNOT make the clock bigger, this is the reason of search such an aplication for displaying a bigGeR clock

Thanks

manolinp
17th February 2007, 19:09
YOU MUST visit this:

We all must contribute and rep bobscure

:)

lion_pnl
18th February 2007, 16:08
Searched and NOTHING found :cry: .

I think that theme you´ve seen is for S60 devices (symbian), my nokia 6230i is a S40 and themes CANNOT make the clock bigger, this is the reason of search such an aplication for displaying a bigGeR clock

Thanks

i have used that theme for my 6280. and it works well on it.

manolinp
18th February 2007, 17:52
i have used that theme for my 6280. and it works well on it.

Upload that theme here, please.........
:prayer:

oh_boy
19th February 2007, 06:09
hello...i found there's file manger for S60 phones but is there any file manager for nokia 6233??

sweetguy
19th February 2007, 19:01
Its nice to be a member out here
A lots of Application
Keep going guys
really nice work

lion_pnl
19th February 2007, 20:24
hello...i found there's file manger for S60 phones but is there any file manager for nokia 6233??

Search in the first page of this thread. You will find MobyExplorer 2.1. I think it will work.

lion_pnl
19th February 2007, 20:54
Upload that theme here, please.........
:prayer:

Search here [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Page 40, my post

skperfect
20th February 2007, 05:08
plzzzzzzz any dictionary for 6270 with no internet connection except virens and sun dictionaries

Bloodimir
21st February 2007, 10:21
Has anyone found a good file explorer (moby suckz).

One that can send also files via BT.

By the way..
Thanx to all the guys for the amazing work they have done

ajaykuks
27th February 2007, 18:13
Thanks To All Of U For Such Softwares. Sp. D Manluver. Adding To Ur Repute Dear.

beer_sheer
28th February 2007, 19:14
is there software by which i can transfer my msges to my memory card.. if possible pls let me know

beer_sheer
28th February 2007, 19:21
if anyone has or can help me ... i want to transfer my msges from phone memory to my memory card... (Nokia 6275) - CDMA... pl. help.. me or a site that has this software..

envysameer
2nd March 2007, 17:55

cdhowan
3rd March 2007, 08:47
Hi, I have a nokia 6275 CDMA phone - will somebody plz re confirm to me whether what software this phone has, as I understand from the forums it has S40 V3, but am not sure.
Also, if somebody has some software with which I can send messages which are longer than 160 characters.
And another software, with which I can send a delayed SMS from my phone.
Would be thankful. :-)

Himran
6th March 2007, 02:09
i have a nokia 6131 and the videos on it are cracking up someone please help with this problem there is a reward.

Himran
6th March 2007, 02:12
i have a nokia 6131 and the videos on it are cracking up someone please help with this problem there is a reward. :|

jardan21
6th March 2007, 17:26
well, i downloaded mobyexplorer, from this forum, i installed it by the description someone gave in a thread and the first time it worked perfectlly. but since then it keeps saying not connected even when i go to menu->connect-> connect local. nothing happends. any ideas?

MrKuchiki
8th March 2007, 15:40
BUMP... I don't know.. Nice thread :)

MrKuchiki
9th March 2007, 13:39
BUMP... Anyone can send a media player that can play .RM videos on the phone? thanks :)

GChang
9th March 2007, 14:34
Im looking for an Application that plays .avi or .wmv files
(Like SmartMovie)
Can't anyone help me?

furion89
9th March 2007, 14:46
hey guys...this is my 1st time posting here...nice to meet u all...

recently, some parts of my nokia 5300 screen has been flickering...
and the pixelation is not as smooth as before...

i was thinking maybe it is a virus, cos i downloaded some themes that were actually meant for nokia 6280...cos the same screen size...

could this be the reason my screen is on the fritz??? shud i send it for repair???

amiabi
9th March 2007, 15:25
my 1st post here...... i am using nokia 6233 and want to now is there any "AVI CODECS" for 6233 so that i can play smart movie videos. And any other good stuff my phone is available

maikku
9th March 2007, 20:49
I don't understand why people buy these S40 phones and then they have to have a videoplayer or mp3-player for the phone.

All videoplayers works in symbian phones and those phones are S60. It is impossible to make any kind of java based videoplayer or mp3-players.

So buy a new phone or live with it. Sorry for being so rude.

Митяй
10th March 2007, 16:24
maikku, Allow me to disagree with you.

What will you tell here about this?

Go6eto
10th March 2007, 18:09
Im looking for an Application that plays .avi or .wmv files
(Like SmartMovie)
Can't anyone help me?
Theres no such thing yo.
Read the previous pages.

amiabi
11th March 2007, 12:07
hey do you have a calculator application for nokia 6233?. this phone does not even has a calculator

Kronik
11th March 2007, 17:26
does anyone have an ebook reader for s40 phones?

papu1
11th March 2007, 22:10
hey do you have a calculator application for nokia 6233?. this phone does not even has a calculator
Bro check in organiser there is calculator.

Митяй
12th March 2007, 01:58

Please. From my 6233

ephol
14th March 2007, 10:22
Is there any application like blacklist for S40 v3...??

bhavna
15th March 2007, 14:07
there is no calculator in organise not in nokia 6233

bhavna
17th March 2007, 13:18
hey dude thanks you uploaded calculator but plz tell me how to install

FatPenguin
21st March 2007, 12:54
Install it with Nokia Application Installer. In Nokia PC Suite.

maikku
21st March 2007, 17:56
Hi!

Just got this program so I don't know yet if it's working. Let me know.
________
FileExplorer is a program for managing the files. Current features include hiding/unhiding of folders and password protected access to the program.

IMPORTANT!!:
* After FileExplorer has been installed you`ll need to configure the Access Permissions to allow FileExplorer to access the phone local file system and the internet. How this is done depends on your phone. Please the below section for instructions for your phone type.

Configuring Access Permssions for FileExplorer
==============================================
Nokia Series 40 phones:
-----------------------
Go to FileExplorer->Options->Application access->Phone access

Select Read User Data and set the access permissions to "Session" or "Ask Always".
Select Write User Data and set the access permissions to "Session" or "Ask Always".

Dansco
21st March 2007, 21:07
Hi!

________
FileExplorer is a program for managing the files. Current features include hiding/unhiding of folders and password protected access to the program.

IMPORTANT!!:
* After FileExplorer has been installed you`ll need to configure the Access Permissions to allow FileExplorer to access the phone local file system and the internet. How this is done depends on your phone. Please the below section for instructions for your phone type.

Nokia Series 40 phones:
-----------------------

Select Read User Data and set the access permissions to "Session" or "Ask Always".
Select Write User Data and set the access permissions to "Session" or "Ask Always".

Didn't know this existed. Thanx mate, rep to you ;)

blinddarm
22nd March 2007, 08:28
thank you...nice prog but my N6230i still asking for permission to access the files...but nice...rep added

saikat
29th March 2007, 08:59
hey man any way to open ms of pdf files in nokia 6233 with out connecting to the net.

ari+mita
31st March 2007, 10:52
thanks fo this importen thread

Iwata Kana
31st March 2007, 17:55
I want a application catalogs on S40 V3 (6233)

demonspike
31st March 2007, 19:02
Is there any application like blacklist for S40 v3...??

yes, i need this kind of software also. Does anybody know and have a software similar like blacklist / blackballer / call blocker for S40 V2/3 ?

ladycroft
31st March 2007, 22:36
can anybody post spanish to spanish or spanish to english dictionary which can be used without a gprs? I would be most grateful!

Ensaymada
1st April 2007, 11:15
is there an app for 6280 that could take screenshots?

thatsasif
1st April 2007, 11:17
I want calculator like N72.

lion_pnl
1st April 2007, 13:14
Hi!

________

IMPORTANT!!:

Nokia Series 40 phones:
-----------------------

good work. but help, after i go atphone access, than read user data, and when i choose ask everytime, it shows me: "not available for this application" thanks.

innocent87
1st April 2007, 18:06
Need Video Player 4 6233

simran07r
1st April 2007, 18:12
please post new games for 3120,thank u

smanhema
1st April 2007, 19:06
thanks guys... but im lookin for a good video player for my brand new 6300... can any one help me.....??????????????:???: :?:

maikku
2nd April 2007, 00:28
good work. but help, after i go atphone access, than read user data, and when i choose ask everytime, it shows me: "not available for this application" thanks.

I don't know how to help you. I have Nokia 6131 and it works fine in my phone. What phone you have?

rarko2
2nd April 2007, 12:45
music appl. for guitar.nokia 6280

rarko2
2nd April 2007, 12:51
Guitar appl. Nokia 6280

rarko2
2nd April 2007, 12:59
calculator for nokia 6280

lion_pnl
2nd April 2007, 18:42
I don't know how to help you. I have Nokia 6131 and it works fine in my phone. What phone you have?

mine is 6280. please help me. thanks.

jclyny
2nd April 2007, 21:46
anyone have dictionary software for nokia 6300??? i need it..thank in advance...:p

chak475
3rd April 2007, 10:28
Hi!
Its Hammad Here and want to hello all of you fellows.
i need nokia 6280 anti virus software
If anyone can help me, please reply me

rarko2
3rd April 2007, 11:34
Snowclock-Digitalclock

nona6630
3rd April 2007, 14:54
Did anyone have game java apps for N 6151 ??
tanks before..

manolinp
3rd April 2007, 21:11
Snowclock-Digitalclock

Do you really want an AWESOME Clock??? See this:

Cheers!

thatsasif
3rd April 2007, 22:13
@rarko2:

Thanks for that Scientific Calculator. It's not like N72 but it a great app which i wanted...

ru-fus
4th April 2007, 00:43
thanks dudes for all the sweet apps & games, this forum has made my phone a lot better!

lemor73
4th April 2007, 11:52
hi guys do you have a photo manipulating application for nokia 6233? thanks in advance.:ilove: :rock:

maikku
4th April 2007, 21:37
Hi!
Its Hammad Here and want to hello all of you fellows.
i need nokia 6280 anti virus software
If anyone can help me, please reply me

Why you want anti virus for your phone? You have S40 3rd edition phone so it's a Java-phone. Viruses only attack to symbian phones (S60/S80 etc.).

mmilan018
5th April 2007, 14:59
Anyone can help me to find facewarp for my 6288 ?

zedz
6th April 2007, 13:44
thx for the appz
can ne one put up a file explorer for s40 plz

maikku
9th April 2007, 19:55
thx for the appz
can ne one put up a file explorer for s40 plz

Have you tried the thing called "Search"?:idea:
And then if you can't find it it's at page 34.

VincentC
10th April 2007, 16:24
Oh my god! Nothing has compelled me to post more than this trash.
Firstly, kudos to those getting the apps. Its people like you who keep the internet alive, and out of the hands of the greedy a**eholes who run the 'real' world.
But.. for the love of god.

THere is a file explorer already posted.
No, there is no way to fast forward or rewind movies. There wasnt a week ago. There isnt now. It sucks? Yes, it does. .. No, there still isnt one.

Some people here make me want to cry with a blood thirsty rage. READ THE THREAD BEFORE EVER POSTING. USE GOOGLE. I dont understand how the sperm that must have accidently come into contact with the ova had the ability (mentally) to hold its breath for the required amount of time, without being reminded that viruses target SYMBIAN phones, not the ones that the poor child (you) would invariably end up using.

I am seriously considering killing 3 children to prevent the chance of one of them growing up to show such ineptitude.

Go in peace;
Vin

chicaman
10th April 2007, 19:55
Anyone knows how to get [Only registered and activated users can see links]

the java msdict which is more than 4MB to work in 6280?? Those below 1MB is working fine....

its is compatible with 6280 but how to get it work?

raomak
19th April 2007, 10:39
Hello All
i need help about 1 thing ,,
can i install games and applications to my 6230i memory card?
my phone memory is mostly empty but still i get "out of memory" message while installing games and apps?? there must be some thing to crack it !

Any help???????
Thanks ;)

altruistvihu
19th April 2007, 10:57
Hey can anybody please post pullface for nokia 6280, please please please

sadako
21st April 2007, 12:54
It is possible to play video on java enabled phones...check out my post in:

subrata
5th May 2007, 10:52
Why you want anti virus for your phone? You have S40 3rd edition phone so it's a Java-phone. Viruses only attack to symbian phones (S60/S80 etc.).

You are not fully ri8......some computer virus can attack mobile via mmc like 6270-80.......in result mobile restarts. so be carefull about computer virus (trojan) and use a strong computer antivirus to prevent...........:ilove:

maikku
16th May 2007, 11:34
Have you tested that Trojans can attack your mobile? Cause I know for sure that is not possible. Trojans can't "read" java so they couldn't do nothing for java-phones.

bappoo
17th May 2007, 11:50
Hello all
first of all this forum is awsome. m tryin to find sum applications for my nokia 6280. n i hav had no luk. do you know of any softwaresto watch video on 6280

VincentC
17th May 2007, 18:18
yeh bapoo. i tink sum1 postd dis softwre early in the thread, lolol

grzechu88
18th May 2007, 13:25
HeY! I looking for a IM+ for 6280, could anybody help me?

kam_sai_wai
18th May 2007, 22:38
:iphonepost: :ilove:

abhiraji
19th May 2007, 11:11
hello game for nokia 6030

subrata
19th May 2007, 12:52
hello game for nokia 6030

Hello Bro,

Try this [Only registered and activated users can see links] and enjoy mate.

Thanks
Subrata

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:08
I've uploaded Video players for 6280 better check my posts in:

And here is Moby Explorer 3.0 (Real Full Version)

dont forget to allow "always asked" option in application access-->data access-->read user data

rename .jar to .rar

Enjoy!!

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:27
BT EXPLORER 0.3.3

An application that allows you to send messages via Bluetooth for free (Known as Blue Jacking ). And many more...

rename .jar to .rar

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:31
JZipMan 2.0

Its handy tool that lets you zip files and unzipp them on your mobile phone but most of you probably already got but i need to make up my posts for this week so for those who dont got here direct download link for your mobile

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:34
Encyclopedia Of Medical Abbreviations

Features:
1. 9104 Medical Abbreviations.
2. Both Quick search and Dynamic search are provided.
4. It's search speed is very fast.
5. It can be used as a notebook.

Put anything to register...

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:38
Sun Abbreviations of Computer Science

5000 entries (approx) of different abbreviations in computer science in here. Both Quick search and Dynamic search are provided. It’s search speed is very fast. It can be used as a notebook. This is digital product of the world’s longest-established Abbreviation in Computer Science by eSolutionsBD. It is one of the new generation abbreviation dictionaries derived from the highly applauded database of the daily computer users. Sun Abbreviation Computer Science is particularly user friendly with its ingenious open design, with different elements starting on new lines.

Features:

* It offers outstanding coverage of English abbreviations as an international language
* Supplementary features include notebook area giving information on related topic state-of-the-art and accessible information on the core vocabulary of current English
* Clear layout with each new section
* It covers 5,433 abbreviations for computers users
* Usage notes included, giving clear guidance on points of new word and usage better clarity into etymologies
* Sun Abbreviations in Daily Life is utilized directly by JAVA. Do not need any additional Dictionary viewer
* This offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any JAVA enabled handheld platform.
* Quick search of words while you type
* Dynamic search of words while you type with simultaneous word searching, smart user interface

Put anything to register...

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:42
Sun Mobile Dictionary And Notebook v3.5

2,243 English words & meanings. Both Quick search and Dynamic search are provided. It’s search speed is very fast. New words and meanings can added to dictionary very easily. It can be used as a notebook.

Features:

* The dictionary composed of most common and concise English words and corresponding explanations.
* Up-to-date and accessible information on the core vocabulary of current English and related terms.
* Clear layout and most accurate definitions.
* Custom words can added to the dictionary.
* Target platform MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0 (minimum).
* Quick search and Dynamic search both are provided.
* Searching is very fast and list of words while you type are provided in Dynamic Search.
* An offline dictionary that does’t required internet connection.
* A diary/notebook is provided to write short notes.
* An essential dictionary that gives you better experience than others.
* There are also many features you found in this dictionary.

Enter 0000 to register...

sadako
21st May 2007, 21:47
MOBI_WORD (Microsoft Word in Mobile)

AND

MINI_EXCEL (Microsoft Excel in Mobile)

Dansco
21st May 2007, 22:36
Great work guys. Keep it up ;)

ccxx2911
28th May 2007, 21:35
who have 6300 dictionary???

sadako
29th May 2007, 08:19
who have 6300 dictionary???

Sun dictionary will work on any java enabled phones..check out my post in this page..

rarko2
29th May 2007, 11:40
Bigclock. Commands: * - Switch horizontal / vertical display # - Shows / hides seconds 1 - Switch colors 0 - Flash every second (use as emergency beacon!) 9 - Quit
rename to jar

rarko2
29th May 2007, 11:44
A safe for nokia 6280.Rename to jar.

rarko2
29th May 2007, 11:46
Mobitimetable for nokia6280.Rename to jar.

hutpin
29th May 2007, 13:08
Sun Mobile Dictionary And Notebook v3.5

2,243 English words & meanings. Both Quick search and Dynamic search are provided. It’s search speed is very fast. New words and meanings can added to dictionary very easily. It can be used as a notebook.

Features:

* The dictionary composed of most common and concise English words and corresponding explanations.
* Up-to-date and accessible information on the core vocabulary of current English and related terms.
* Custom words can added to the dictionary.
* Target platform MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0 (minimum).
* Quick search and Dynamic search both are provided.
* Searching is very fast and list of words while you type are provided in Dynamic Search.
* An offline dictionary that does’t required internet connection.
* A diary/notebook is provided to write short notes.

Enter 0000 to register...

i dl... but oni the .rar file leh... after i extract... i can't seems to find the .jar file... how arh?? or is it i rename it to .jar?? but seems can't oso... help...

sadako
29th May 2007, 15:24
@ hutpin

you should rename it to .jar..if you dont know how to rename it to .jar here's a software to help you with that..just drag the file and put the desired extension name..that's all..

alcateluser
5th June 2007, 10:21
MOBI_WORD (Microsoft Word in Mobile)

AND

MINI_EXCEL (Microsoft Excel in Mobile)

These files not .jar
How insert these files on 6280?

StuD
5th June 2007, 11:46
These files not .jar
How insert these files on 6280?

Note:
this procedure added to the first post of the topic also..
next time no one should ask for
procedure for changing extensions!

Link:

BR.

Juliashmoo
7th June 2007, 08:30
i'm looking for the mobile radar application. i've seen it advertised on tv lately. it's a blue or green radar screen that shows up other mobiles within your vicinity.
anyone seen it or know if its available for s40 phones?

-julia

fishessss
7th June 2007, 12:38
is the firmware upgrade free??

helen
7th June 2007, 13:09
is the firmware upgrade free??

Yes u just neade the CA.53 cable u go to [Only registered and activated users can see links] end u do the upgrade online.
Bye
Helen

PS:Topic of this tread is: Nokia (S40) Apps & Games Post here your Nokia Apps & Games

hulkhulk1
7th June 2007, 17:37
Well, can you list which mobile phones are included in Series 40v3 ?

Thanks for sharing :)

StuD
7th June 2007, 18:42
Well, can you list which mobile phones are included in Series 40v3 ?

Thanks for sharing

there are so many phones like 6233,6270,6280,5300 etc etc..
jus google to know more..

StuD
8th June 2007, 10:21
guyzzzzzzz pllzzzzzzzzz tell me how to install firmware ..wat all we need to have...it costs when i go to servise centres cos my warranty is over...so plzzzzzzzzzz help me

goto firmware section n ask..
post trashed!

hulkhulk1
8th June 2007, 13:49
there are so many phones like 6233,6270,6280,5300 etc etc..
jus google to know more..

Thanks for the reply StuD.

Dave
8th June 2007, 23:41
Kassad has made some rules for S40 section !
Please read the rules HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])!!!!
ATTENTION : every game or app. uploaded without screenshot will be trashed !!!!

skperfect
10th June 2007, 17:15
:oops:STUD HELP ME HOW 2 USE THIS JAMSE PLAYER...DOES THIS REQUIRE BLUETOOTH..HOW 2 START THIS..REPLY SOON

StuD
10th June 2007, 17:28
STUD HELP ME HOW 2 USE THIS JAMSE PLAYER...DOES THIS REQUIRE BLUETOOTH..HOW 2 START THIS..REPLY SOON

wats tat??
ive not seen anythin like tat posted in this thread ?

algems
10th June 2007, 22:12
guys,

i (desperately) need a software that can block all incoming & outgoing calls for nokia 6070 (series 40 2nd edition). think my uncle is flirting with sm cheap bimbo and my aunt needs my help real bad about this.
so, can sm1 give me the enlightment?

ligen
11th June 2007, 17:29
is there an application to use the phone as a tv remote??

symbian74
12th June 2007, 13:24
guys,

i (desperately) need a software that can block all incoming & outgoing calls for nokia 6070 (series 40 2nd edition). think my uncle is flirting with sm cheap bimbo and my aunt needs my help real bad about this.
so, can sm1 give me the enlightment?

Wouldn't it be easier to take away the phone? If your uncle were using the phone as you say and you blocked it, he could just as easily use another phone or use a landline.

is there an application to use the phone as a tv remote??

Use the search function. If it's not here, it probably does not exist.

djxs
3rd July 2007, 11:23
I just don't know why are you asking for apps like Video player, Music player blablabla...it's not possible to make it in Java because Nokias mobile memory and mmc card are not accesible from Java applications.

Not true! I have one that accesses both internal memory and mmc. My java config. is set to 0. Does not work on 5 and 6, haven't tested 2-4 yet.

sorry, double post.

jardan21
4th July 2007, 00:15
djxs do you know how to watch movies in full screen with KD player? hopefully with KD player the audio from movies will work just fine, usually the audio gets unsynchronized... anyone having the same problem?

is there any way to send jar files from a s40 phone to another?

StuD
4th July 2007, 07:13
@jardan21 u cannot send .jar files from
one phone to another!!

soofi
4th July 2007, 13:32
Please send application for nokia 6255i cdma phone please

subrata
4th July 2007, 15:30
search for series 4 3rd edition application.

StuD
4th July 2007, 18:26
Hi,
once i found a gmail app for nokia 6280 on this forum. Now i need it again but i can´t find it. Can somebody help me?

Thanks

@Primzy i feel u consider this before u request/post next time!

3) Dont request for GAMES and APPS in the forum Just SEARCH for them if its not on the forum it doesn´t exist.

first read section rules --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

use the SEARCH ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) engine to find ur request!

post trashed!

StuD
5th July 2007, 19:44
please i need some Nokia 7373 games and apps, the screen size is 320*240.

dont u jus read the previous post ??? #414 ??
ive jus stated that no requests are allowed!

if u did not read then this will make it easy -->[Only registered and activated users can see links]

careful mate..
post trashed!

Hammaad
5th July 2007, 21:25
here are the mp3 player for java. 1 works with bluetooth headset (I'm not quite sure), it's called "MSI BluePlayer" and one works with small screen, not 240x320.

[1]. MSI BluePlyer - 240x320 screen, tested on Nokia 6270 emulator (PC), This utility is only available for MSI Bluetooth stereo headset product
and it supports: OS Java + JSR82 + JSR75
For more info: h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[2]. mTunes1.1.0 - 128x128 screen, can also be used with 240x320, tested on Nokia 6270 emulator (PC). Credits goes to: eks_are

*Note: These mp3 player cannot work in background like the normal built-in Music plyer on the phone. If there's a case where your phone can play in background, then you are lucky. As for me, I just stick to the ordinary Music player.

ive download these files for nokia 6230 but when i try to open this files on my phone it says application error or out of memory, if you got this files for 6230 please post them thanks

qwerty5
10th July 2007, 22:33
hello to all

soryyyyy_my language not ok

asever_qwerty5

pacutelang
10th July 2007, 23:08
Hey Guys I Need Antivirus For My 6280 Phone And Anticomwarrior....please Upload Faster Guys Thanx For Advance..........:)

Please Send Me Antivirus And Anticomwarrior For My 6280 Phone.....thnx Guys For Advance....i Hope You Will Send Me That Application...:)

Dave
10th July 2007, 23:34
Hey Guys I Need Antivirus For My 6280 Phone And Anticomwarrior....please Upload Faster Guys Thanx For Advance..........:)

Please Send Me Antivirus And Anticomwarrior For My 6280 Phone.....thnx Guys For Advance....i Hope You Will Send Me That Application...:)

Hi pacutelang. I see you're a newbie here.
Antivirus for 6280 -> till now no virus for java phones so antivirus for 6280 - THE REASON [don't exists virus for java phones, only for symbian] .
When you make a post, after few minutes do not create another one if after you somebody don't post nothing .
The same post with the same subject ....
And here we have rules : One of them it's .:: REQUESTS NOT ALLOWED ::. Just search the forum .

N-JOY your stay on IPmart-forum and stick to the rules.

Thanks for understanding . :partyman:

Dave
10th July 2007, 23:43
hello to all

soryyyyy_my language not ok

asever_qwerty5

Wrong place here bro' to say "Hi". Go to Off topic forum -> Native languages .
Anyway ... N-JOY your stay on IPmart-forum ...

&

Please read the rules & everything will gonna be OK .

Thanks

ephol
17th July 2007, 08:49
still don't have blacklist application for s40..?

hrishi_17
18th July 2007, 21:52
hi any budy please post iremote for 6275 cdma! i need it so badly!

StuD
18th July 2007, 22:00
still don't have blacklist application for s40..?

no mate.. not as yet!

hi any budy please post iremote for 6275 cdma! i need it so badly!

no requesting for any game/app..
read section rules...
simple search the forum.. if its posted its available..
if not posted wait until its posted ;) !
to all -- don make any requests in future --

hrishi_17
23rd July 2007, 20:22
i need it here only

sadako
27th July 2007, 13:40
The Core Vocabulary of the Related Subject

It is one of the new generation interactive dictionary derived from the database of the highly acclaimed of English and is particularly user friendly with its elegant open design, with different elements starting on new lines. It helps to learn words, memorize words and search words quickly.

It offers excellent coverage of English medical glossary terms and thousands of examples illustrate idiomatic usage. All irregular noun, verb, and adjectival inflections are spelled out in full, while guidance on grammar and good usage is provided by in-text notes.

The Key Features of Glossary of English Medical Terms

* The dictionary composed of most common and concise english medical glossary words and corresponding explanations.

* 3 interactive games help to enrich vocabulary in a pleasuring way.

* All the games are funny, AI enriched that remove boring feelings while learning vocabulary.
* Searching is very fast and list of words while you type are provided.

* A diary is provided to write short notes.

* An offline dictionary that doesn’t required internet connection.

NOTE
Transfer the file to your device and install
Register with any key. (Sometimes a specific amount of chars)

xtasior
1st August 2007, 11:08
got any app like instantme but for s40 v3 series

instantme for s40v3??

StuD
1st August 2007, 14:30
got any app like instantme but for s40 v3 series

instantme for s40v3??

**PLEASE read rule before uploading Apps & Games for Nokia (S40){Update 21st July 07} ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

read the above rules.. no requesting for phone apps!

ctpnoi28
5th August 2007, 18:34
hi guys I got nokia 5300 i recently somehow deleted my IM program(yahoo/AIM icon) is there a way i can download that back or if someone owns the same fon can u extract it from there and post it here for me? PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! thank u!!!!

walinaya
9th August 2007, 16:10
The simplest flashlight application I found.
It means you can make your cellphone to simple flashlight.
(white and changing colors)

[Name]: Light 1.0.0 by Staffan Persson
[Format]: Java
[Test]: Tested on Nokia 6233 and the only one that works on 6233.
[Screen shot :picture is a luminated white screen (no use posting screenshot)
[nfo info]: can be downloaded from [Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Sizes]: 3KB

[Name]: Changingcolors 1.0.0 by Staffan Persson
[Test]: Tested on Nokia 6233 and the only one that works on 6233.
[Screen shot :picture is a luminated color screen (no use posting screenshot)
[nfo info]: can be downloaded from [Only registered and activated users can see links]
very similar to light but it has changing colors
[Sizes]: 3KB

extract the both apps from the zip file.

tron31
10th August 2007, 00:41
not work on my 6233

iceman2006
10th August 2007, 01:55
Anyone has screensaver digital clock for N 6300 ? , thx in advance :)

walinaya
10th August 2007, 09:25
NAME: jIPCalc
PLATFORM: S40 Compatible (Tested N6233)
DISPLAY: 240x320
rename .rar to .jar
Description: Simple IP network Calculator just input the IP address and networks bits. rename .rar to .jar

bhunu2k
10th August 2007, 11:55
BT EXPLORER 0.3.3

An application that allows you to send messages via Bluetooth for free (Known as Blue Jacking ). And many more...

rename .jar to .rar

I've installed and seems to be working but how do you use it? Got any instruction files?

augmol
14th August 2007, 01:50
My first post..
NAME: Mobile Solar System
PLATFORM: S40 Compatible (Tested N6265)
rename .rar to .jar
SCREENS:
All this was collected from the NASA and is updated, knows all the data of planets with its moons and compare with the Earth.

augmol
14th August 2007, 02:17
NAME: Mobile Star Chart
PLATFORM: S40 Compatible (Tested N6265)
rename .rar to .jar
SCREENS:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

¡¡Excellent Program!!
This program is very interesting. You can see as it the sky and its stars from any place of the World and to any time. You can set values like: Length and Latitude, Date and Time, Magnitude of stars, Constellations (Figures and labels), Planets, Level of brightness of stars, etc… Language: English and Chinese ( the Program is free software - excuse my english)

For Manual and information use this link... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

crybaby_77
14th August 2007, 17:45
Thanks for al the great applications!! It makes my cellphone so much cooler!! ;-)

RJ9105
14th August 2007, 20:41
Hi, is there any of these

Blacklister/blackballer type apps for S40v3 (Nokia 6300)
free sms senders
media player, for mp3's wmv's etc

hutpin
15th August 2007, 11:06
Great works!!!

Thank Sadako.. I got it!

java
15th August 2007, 15:27
thank guy i really like it

roaronline
16th August 2007, 17:43
[Name]: Webcam lite 1.0 by Mobiola
[Test]: Tested on Nokia 6233
[Screen shot ]:to followup ( still figuring out how to capture phone screen)
[pros]:1st webcam application to work on my 6233
[cons]: Trial version just 7days , slow (less than 1 frame per second), the phone has the anoying click sound eveytime the picture is taken and send to the computer via bluetooth.

hey can i have the serial pls
i can get it to work, need serial

StuD
16th August 2007, 18:24
[Name]: Webcam lite 1.0 by Mobiola
[Screen shot ]:to followup ( still figuring out how to capture phone screen)
[pros]:1st webcam application to work on my 6233
[cons]: Trial version just 7days , slow (less than 1 frame per second), the phone has the

no trial apps allowed
read rules --> **PLEASE read rule before uploading Apps & Games for Nokia (S40){Update 21st July 07} ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

post trashed!!

hey can i have the serial pls
i can get it to work, need serial

no requesting serials / passwrds!
read section rules from the above link.!!

blushinrain
31st August 2007, 10:48

I already tried this one, but it doesn't work on my phone(6270). it says Error,Exception:java.io.IOException:Network error(1). I don't know if I need to connect my phone on the net or something for it to work...

do you guys know where else I could find eng&medical dictionary for 6270?

crazekiran
31st August 2007, 11:51

I already tried this one, but it doesn't work on my phone(6270)...........do you guys know where else I could find eng&medical dictionary for 6270?

That is because, 6270 is a dumb phone that can not handle .jar files larger than ~1 MB. I am also stuck with this for over 6 months.
Only good thing about this phone is IPMART-FORUM has got lots and lots of GAMES that will run on this dumb machine.

Search for the english mini dictionary in this forum. You will get it.:ilove:

augmol
3rd September 2007, 08:43
Opera Mini 4 Beta v2

Format Java

Tested on Nokia 6265 ( S40 v3 )

Rename .rar to .jar

augmol
11th September 2007, 05:42
Mini Commander 2.4

Format Java

Rename .rar to .jar

New java file manager Mini Commander 2.4
features:
*Cut /copy
*opens txt/audio/video/images files
*Also opens zip files
*you can also customize fonts/colors/windows of the program

delorah
11th September 2007, 08:03
Hi pacutelang. I see you're a newbie here.
Antivirus for 6280 -> till now no virus for java phones so antivirus for 6280 - THE REASON [don't exists virus for java phones, only for symbian] .
When you make a post, after few minutes do not create another one if after you somebody don't post nothing .
The same post with the same subject ....
And here we have rules : One of them it's .:: REQUESTS NOT ALLOWED ::. Just search the forum .

N-JOY your stay on IPmart-forum and stick to the rules.

Thanks for understanding . :partyman:

hi, im new here.. glad to know dat no virus for s40 fone.. nice thread... real nice... more information it seem... :friends:

augmol
12th September 2007, 06:31
Coogee - new version 2.0 for S40 phones

Do you want to share videos, pictures or other files with your friends or want to see what others have shared? Do you need to send files to your MSN buddies from your mobile? Then this free application can be very useful.

Format Java

Rename .rar to .jar

- Send mobile files with your friends and family directly from your phone via MSN,email or SMS
- Excellent alternative to SMS/MMS(all format&file size)
- Add emotions to your messages
- Built-in MSN messenger
- Compatible with GPRS/EDGE/3G/WIFI

A mobile place to do multimedia conversations:
- Send mobile files to friends in easier process
- Chat with friends
- Upload to Mycoogee with unlimited file size

Compatible for:
Nokia 5300/6126/6131/6131
NFC/6133/6233/6234/6234/6265/6265i/6267/6270/6275/6275i/6280/6282/6288/6300/6500 classic/6500
slide/6555/7370/7373/7390/7500 Prism/7900 Prism/8600 Luna/8800 Sirocco Edition

More compatible devices go to mycoogee.com

sadako
18th September 2007, 16:02
Music Player for java enabled phones, check it out:

sadako
19th September 2007, 01:49
Next time you can use the search button, its already posted here:

Have fun..

augmol
10th October 2007, 19:46
Morange v3.3.1 J2ME

by MOZAT

Upgrade your phone to Laptop class! (Morange 3.3.1 Released today, Aug 6th, 2007)
Your laptop is not necessary more powerful than your phone, if you install Morange on it. This Free application gives you Everything : Instant Messaging (MSN/AOL/ICQ/Google/Yahoo Messenger!/QQ), Push Mail like Blackberry, Podcast like iTunes, RSS, Siocal Network, Remote Computer access... Imagine, 80% fo the stuffs you do on laptop, you can do with your phone with Morange

+ Listen to your Favorite Podcast podcast on your phone!
+ Read News, Blogs with Full-Text & Picture RSS support!
+ Chat on the go: ICQ, AOL, Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo Messenger & QQ...!
+ Search friends by Gender, Age and Location in the Mobile Social Network
+ Remote PC Access from you phone!
+ Self-Customization: just go to "Settings--> Components" to select your components!
+ Take a picture with phone Camera and share with buddies.
+ Removed unpopular componment Calendar and Task.
+ Automatic network detection : GPRS/WiFi/WIF/3G/WAP
+ Push Mail, access your mail like blackberry from anywhere!

Search, and get yourself Popular
There are many young people using Morange right this second they are real people as you are. You can reach them by a simple search, for example, in Morange you can find fifty "25 years old girl" around you and see who want to chat with you, I bet some will. You can build your own profile, people may approach you from anywhere of the world any second. Isn`t it exciting?!
Podcast on the go! ....New!
Ever want to listen to latest podcast on your phone, like what you did on iPod? With Morange it is possible, before do that, make sure you are on "Unlimited GPRS" or Wifi access... (this appication is quite data intensive). Just go to the RSS and find some good podcast channel and play it. You will be surprised by the quality!
Push Email on your phone
Morange provides real-time, secure access to corporate or personal emails from your mobile phone. It is now hassle-free for you to get any POP3/IMAP email, say Gmail, "Pushed" to your mobile device with the same speed and reliability that can be gained through your desktop. Since you have Free Morange, why borther other "expensive" push mail service?
Chat on the road
Morange provides a universal instant messaging platform that works seamlessly across your desktop and mobile phone, fully integrated with your address book. You an also log into other popular Instant Messaging services such as MSN, ICQ, AOL, QQ, Google Talk, or Yahoo Messenger! and chat while you walk.
Read News & Blogs with pictures
You can subscribe any for your favorite content, no matter it is "CNN news update" or your friend Judy`s Blog in Live spac, Every time you connect with Morange, all the updates will be pushed to your mobile phone without even a single click! Our world`s No 1. `Full Text & Image Retrieval` technology allows you to read the full stories of all RSS feeds, while alternatives only give you a summary.
Access PC and Share files from phone
Morange offers a virtual storage space up to 50M per user, you can access, exchange and share documents, photos, spreadsheets, and presentations easily. Morange also allows a fast and secure access to your desktop computer from your mobile device so that you can access your documents remotely. With Morange you can download files directly to your mobile phone.
Synchronization in Motion
Morange provides robust, secure and intelligent wireless synchronization solutions capable of extending Contacts, Calendar, Task information in Microsoft Outlook. Your PIM information will be automatically updated each time you make a modification. It is cost-effective, easy-to-administer and compatible with a wide range of mobile devices and platforms.
Secure and Safe
With end-to-end security model, Morange safeguards information, chat, and email when you access such information from a mobile device. In order to further protect the integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of your information, you can turn on strong encryption (Please select "Secure Connection"): the industry standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) that keeps data encrypted.
Pick the right Application for you !
In a single application, Morange connects converges many applications on your phone . For example, PushMail, RSS, IM, Remote PC Access, Podcast, RSS, etc., . however if you don`t need some apps. for example you don`t need calendar/task you can easily "remove" them from the package, in the "Setting"---> "Components"...

Phone requirement:
* RAM (Heap Size) larger than 800KB.
* JAR size limitation must be larger than 400KB.
* Allow Java to access internet via internet connection.

Tested on Nokia 6265 ( 240x320 ) S40 v3..but not test all aplications
Unzip to obtain .jar file and install it...

StuD
11th October 2007, 18:47
@owss1984 read rules here
--> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

no softwares requests buddy!
download wat is available n wait for the rest to be
posted.. but no requesting ... ! ;)

augmol
11th October 2007, 21:03
MSDict Oxford English Minidictionary

FORMAT JAVA

NOT TESTED ON 6265 ( Limit 512KB )..but is Complete

RENAME .rar to .jar

This is one of Oxford's most successful dictionaries, with over 40,000 entries and 50,000 definitions, including a substantial number of new words. It aims to provide up-to-date, compact coverage of the core vocabulary of current English in a compact and comprehensive format. The Oxford English Minidictionary is an ideal quick-reference for anyone requiring an informative, robust, and user-friendly guide to the English language today

walinaya
23rd October 2007, 11:56
[Name]: JX Ovulation Calendar
[Version]: 1.15
[nfo]: Application to monitor a woman's menstrual cycle.
It can tell you when to do "it" when you want to have baby or not.
It can even predict if you baby is a girl or boy and the baby's birthday.
Trust me it works. :) rename .rar to .jar

walinaya
25th October 2007, 19:17
[Name]: Mobilepdf
[Version]: 1
[nfo]: Application to read pdf files (text only). rename rar to jar

Always give the application “access” to read and edit data on your phone.

NitroNeo
27th October 2007, 18:02
Tired of using best calc here's a scientific calculator from nokia's series40 3rd ed fones like N 6300 for our smartfones so enjoy this cool app without using any keygen or c***k.

-=[tp12]=-
27th October 2007, 18:24
So this is a S40 app right...:?:
And is it posted in S40 section...:?:

-=[tp12]=-
27th October 2007, 18:31
Most of the java games/apps that work on S40 should work in S60 too...
And even in S80...
So no need to post S40 apps in S60 apps section...
Right...:?:

StuD
27th October 2007, 19:02
this is the original calculator from N6233..
it mus be moved to S40 V3 thread... !

-=[tp12]=-
27th October 2007, 19:06
Yes Stud is correct...
Thread moved to S40 section...

Dont post S40 apps in S60 apps section...

StuD
27th October 2007, 19:26
thread merged wit original s40v3 apps thread!

StuD
28th October 2007, 07:53
plez
do u have application for Nokia N95

thx in advance

this is not the place to request for N series apps..
goto os 9.1 apps section n search!
dont request here... !

Is anybody have Call Recorder for N0kia 6300 ?
Please upload here.
Thank's before
6300 comes wit a inbuilt call recorder if u did not know...
n requesting for apps is forbidden..
search the forum n use it..
if its not posted its not available ..
wait till its posted by someone...

StuD
28th October 2007, 12:57
@unknown777
there is File Explorer n Moby Explorer..
u can use any to lock files n folders..
search the section..
itz already posted!!

n there is no composer software for s40v3 ..

dont make consecutive posts..
jus use the Edit option to add more data to ur
recent previous post..
posts merged!!

vishnu777
28th October 2007, 13:04
hi STUD!! there is a tone composer app for 6233. i'm using it.

StuD
28th October 2007, 13:21
]hi STUD!! there is a tone composer app for 6233. i'm using it.

ok so if u have it upload it here mate
so that other members can have it as well.. ;)

vishnu777
28th October 2007, 16:16
A nice app for S40v3
Ringtone composer
Tested on my 6233

StuD
28th October 2007, 21:21
@vishnu nice wrk mate...
rep+ for ur share...

vishnu777
28th October 2007, 22:42
thanks for the support!!!

StuD
29th October 2007, 16:59
Thread cleaned..
Remember guys..
this thread should not contain any requests[as per rules].
all the unwanted irrelavant posts have been trashed!
post only apps n itz results.. nothin els..
use the PM option to discuss about the apps .
don't do it here directly..!
thread title edited as well.. !

br..
StuD

Dave
29th October 2007, 20:22
Thread cleaned..
Remember guys..
this thread should not contain any requests[as per rules].
all the unwanted irrelavant posts have been trashed!
post only apps n itz results.. nothin els..
use the PM option to discuss about the apps .
don't do it here directly..!

br..
StuD

Good work here StuD -> rep. +++

exelinguy
10th November 2007, 07:52
Here is the new Opera Mini v4 tested by me in my 6300.

Enjoy guys!

StuD
10th November 2007, 08:00
@exelinguy when ever u post any app.
paste a copy of the creenshot as well..
post edited n screenshot added to ur post..
cheers for sharing.. ;)

hr1100
13th November 2007, 20:47

Some kind of Video Player. I ran it on 6288. Haven't got much time to test it, however it makes portrait video files into proper full screen, unlike the default phone player, which rotates the clips by default. I ran mp4 and 3gp with it, i don't know if it supports any other formats. I also don't know the language. It would be nice if someone translates it if there is something important on the site, regarding this app :)

jobensingh
14th November 2007, 08:26
its probably czech, since the site is .cz

csabiko
29th November 2007, 19:24
Hello!
For me N73 is. For my younger brother 6300 is. In this direction I am searching for a long-long time ago, some call recording program.

Can somebody help me?

Xenophile
29th November 2007, 21:03
Hello!
For me N73 is. For my younger brother 6300 is. In this direction I am searching for a long-long time ago, some call recording program.

Can somebody help me?

Forget it. None exists. And, read the title of this thread. Its written in caps "NO REQUESTS ALLOWED"

sweetguy
30th November 2007, 12:55
Some nice Softwares Uploaded

StuD
2nd December 2007, 18:28
guys im still seeing Requests posts..
read the main rules of this section b4 posting
and also SEARCH b4 u ask..
no requests will be entertained..
posts trashed!!

dudekrack
24th December 2007, 09:14
s40v3 should have blacklist for calls and texts

negrohernan
3rd January 2008, 05:40
please somebody post a good,newer application for this phone.

Find more apps here [Only registered and activated users can see links] :friends:

ms.sejal
23rd January 2008, 16:34
hye
i hav a nokia 6233. i dont know how to install softwares like mobyexploer and all. it says file format not supported.
wat do i do?

crazekiran
23rd January 2008, 16:55
hye
i hav a nokia 6233. i dont know how to install softwares like mobyexploer and all. it says file format not supported.
wat do i do?

May be you are trying to copy the files as posted here, say in zip or rar format.
Phone supports all .jar format files with the exception may be in file size above 1MB. So, either extract the files or rename to jar as suggested in the post and copy them to your phone.

lamgia2008
30th January 2008, 18:18
Thanks, i'll try to use it

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:14
Totally secure your SMSs, contacts, and notes with military strength encryption. Ensures complete privacy for your personal data.

Ideal for international men of mystery, master criminals and adulterous celebrities!
Features

* Send and receive encrypted SMSs
* Encrypted contact book
* Built-in safe for personal notes, passwords etc.
* Military strength dual AES+RC4 encryption
* Remotely wipe your phone if it`s stolen
* It`s totally free!

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:17
This is trutap, a free global messaging service which lets you take your social life everywhere you go... on your phone!

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:18
This is a simple Yahoo Messenger client for mobile user. It Connects to Yahoo server directly, without any gateway. Fast connection and high refresh rate. Only support Java MIDP2. Simple application and very easy to use. Low bandwidth consumption, it`s only about 6 Kb, when first connecting to server. Without any hassle registration to any thirdparty account. All you need is just Yahoo Account.

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:20
file removed.........

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:24
" KD Player " is java-MP3 player for mobile phones supports all audio and video formats supported by your phone.

The program is likely to replace the standard music player on the phone.

In addition to standard playback (Play, volume control, fast forward, rewind, mixing, repeat) the program has:

1. Support for ID3-tag

2. Creating and editing own MP3

3. Sort tracks on album, by performer, song name, etc.

4. Ability to specify folders to be scanned for presence of files

5. The music library, which is constantly updated

6. Ability to play and rewind video (depends on phone model)

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:26
file removed---------

Mythul
9th February 2008, 01:29
file removed.............

StuD
9th February 2008, 16:22
@Mythul u have not read section rules properly..!
screenshot of each application is necessary as per rules or all ur above posts will be trashed
upload it soon by editing posts or ill have to trash them!

negrohernan
9th February 2008, 18:02
Screenshots added :D

Cheers! :friends:

Mythul
10th February 2008, 16:02
Bluechat 2.0

Java

Really useful messenger application via bluetooth.
great to use if u are bored at university/school and you want to chat with your buddies if you dont have wi-fi etc.
Tested on 8600 luna

P.S.Pls if someone could add a screenshot, my luna isnt that advanced:ilove:

negrohernan
18th February 2008, 02:25
Calculator Nokia v.1.2 EN

Classic Nokia Calculator, now NEW version :D

lianzasang
19th February 2008, 07:20
hi anybody please help me! 1MB application limit...how to pass that limit...way me or any suggestion.! ! ! ! !
thanks

hi anybody please help me! 1MB application limit on Nokia 5300 XpresMusic...how to pass that limit...way me or any suggestion.! ! ! ! !
thanks

hi anybody please help me! 1MB application limit on Nokia 5300...how to pass that limit...way me or any suggestion.! ! ! ! !
thanks

smartaleem
19th February 2008, 23:08
i heared that there was a divx player for java S40 V3 is that true

somemale
6th March 2008, 09:14
MSDict Oxford English Minidictionary

FORMAT JAVA

NOT TESTED ON 6265 ( Limit 512KB )..but is Complete

RENAME .rar to .jar

This is one of Oxford's most successful dictionaries, with over 40,000 entries and 50,000 definitions, including a substantial number of new words. It aims to provide up-to-date, compact coverage of the core vocabulary of current English in a compact and comprehensive format. The Oxford English Minidictionary is an ideal quick-reference for anyone requiring an informative, robust, and user-friendly guide to the English language today

How do you install this thing? there are so many files...

andrewunob
6th March 2008, 12:59
How do you install this thing? there are so many files...

All you have to do is rename the file....from xxx.jar.zip to only xxx.jar

That's very easy mate.....Rename is the key to install plenty of application in IP-mart...hehehe...

Cheers.

zematima
11th March 2008, 01:44
Hello.

Is there any aplication for S40 to lock folders or something similar?

Thanks in advance

StuD
11th March 2008, 04:10
Hello.

Is there any aplication for S40 to lock folders or something similar?

Thanks in advance

not lock..
u can hide them..
try Moby Explorer / File Explorer
both can help u out wit this.. ;)
take Moby cos u can add password protection while opening the application also:dance:.. FE does not support tat feature.

thandor20
11th March 2008, 08:52
Hello ! again ..

Is there an app for 6288 .. a iRemote or something ?

People before you delete my post, help me out.. i can`t find what i am looking for..

Thanks all !! >:D<

StuD
11th March 2008, 18:56
Hello ! again ..

Is there an app for 6288 .. a iRemote or something ?

People before you delete my post, help me out.. i can`t find what i am looking for..

Thanks all !! >:D<

mate there is no application like tat available for s40 series..
also read the title NO Requests.. so don't post here..
jus search .. if its not posted itz not available..
wait for it to be posted or PM any mod/me regarding ur query..
we are here always to help..
:friends:

blinddarm
11th March 2008, 19:38
" KD Player " is java-MP3 player for mobile phones supports all audio and video formats supported by your phone.

The program is likely to replace the standard music player on the phone.

In addition to standard playback (Play, volume control, fast forward, rewind, mixing, repeat) the program has:

1. Support for ID3-tag

2. Creating and editing own MP3

3. Sort tracks on album, by performer, song name, etc.

4. Ability to specify folders to be scanned for presence of files

5. The music library, which is constantly updated

6. Ability to play and rewind video (depends on phone model)

eeerm....there is already version 0.89 out there...

greetz

butterfly0
21st March 2008, 07:05
I'm just wondering, is there any real player for Nokia6233?

StuD
21st March 2008, 19:21
I'm just wondering, is there any real player for Nokia6233?

D-Manluver
26th March 2008, 01:00
Why bother looking for 3rd party application for Nokia 6233 when it produces high quality 3D sound? Just customize the Equalizer to something that make the sound volume boosted to 110% by adjusting the equalizer into a V-shaped form (make sure the right end and left hand is at its max level). You'll notice the sound difference. :)

mikel2006
28th March 2008, 18:47
hi...

i just want to ask if there's an application wherein i can capture the screen of my cellphone.... it's like print screen in computer....

Broad
2nd April 2008, 11:17
Calculator Nokia v.1.2 EN

Classic Nokia Calculator, now NEW version :D

Thanks for the app bro... :)

kyawzaw
4th April 2008, 10:26
hi...

i just want to ask if there's an application wherein i can capture the screen of my cellphone.... it's like print screen in computer....

yes, i also want to know how do we capture ph: screen.
some members uploaded their ph: screen pictures on this forum.
do we need any application? or how to do?

rgds,

rbsoriano
17th April 2008, 13:09
is there any thesaurus application here for s40 v3? nokia 6300

ringding
19th April 2008, 21:15
Thanks for the apps there great just going to try the opera 4.01 i hope it works :)

Dave
19th April 2008, 21:30
nokiaonly, when you post a application post screenshots too as the RULES said !

Thanks ! and hope you'll co-operate !

sammy2scream
23rd April 2008, 19:55
Hey guys, you are all genius with those programs.
I wonder if there is a pocket dictionary Eng-Ind and Ind-Eng for s40 phone?
My phone is 6300..
Anyway, thanks for the bible, moby explorer, and oxford dict..

nokiaonly
24th April 2008, 02:56
nokiaonly, when you post a application post screenshots too as the RULES said !

Thanks ! and hope you'll co-operate !

What are rules!! I'm what you call keeewwl. :egdance:
No but seriously, how do I post a screenshot? Can it just be an image file from the internet?

loyola
24th April 2008, 08:52
Nice apps dude.. But must I install these apps only thro PC Suite

locus365
27th April 2008, 18:37
Hello everyone, when ever I try to download apps from here I get the following message and I can not download, any ideas why ?
great forum by the way.

thanks everyone

Sorry, no direct downloads are allowed. As a courtesy, the link to the post containing the attachment is provided below.

Click here to visit the post with the attachment.

Leeching from the forum is NOT permitted, to save bandwidth abuse only direct clicks from the thread the attachment is with will work.

NikelOne
27th April 2008, 22:17
do you use a download manager?

locus365
27th April 2008, 23:48
no I do not use any download managers, I just thought maybe I been baned from downloading as I do not post much to the site,

andoceo
28th April 2008, 01:04
Same problem to me ,....

hmmm

locus365
28th April 2008, 06:03
now seems to be working, not sure if it's my end or what, anyways hoping for the best

uching
28th April 2008, 06:29
YMTiny is a free J2ME Yahoo Messenger. Directly connects to the Yahoo's server.

Just connect with your Yahoo! ID, no other registration needed.

It should works on all CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0 devices.

Features

- Settable message alerts: sound (midi), vibrate, flash backlight, open IM window
- Bitmap fonts for consistent GUI
- "Smart Ping" maintains connection and minimizes bandwidth usage
- Receives offline messages, new mail and typing notifications
- Set status and custom status
- View a friend's status, show and hide offline friends
- Send and receive BUZZ!!!
- Run in background and auto-restore
- Window and scroll animations
- Stylus support
- 54+2 Emoticons!
- Data counter
Limitations

- Does not support [Only registered and activated users can see links] connection yet
- Minimize function only works on some devices
- Bitmap fonts could be invisible on some devices. Requires devices that support transparancy drawing.
- Emoticons only works on bitmap fonts. Goto the Settings to change font.
- Data counter may be inaccurated (less than actual usage)

more information can be found here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

extract the rar file, then install the jar file to your phone