6th October 2006, 22:44
GAMES:

Poke'mon Red
Prince of Persia
Mickey Mouse : Magic Wand
Mario & Yoshi
Simpsons - Bart vs. The Juggernauts
Simpsons - Krusty's Funhouse

Compatibility:K700i, D750i, S700i, K750i, W800i, and (buggy) W550i and ......

MeBoy supports games with battery-backed memory. MeBoy also supports saving at an arbitrary point in a game, by using the Suspend command. The emulator will pause and save a "snapshot" of your progress in the game, and can restore that when you select Resume on the Select Game screen.

Champion
7th October 2006, 09:57
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/forum/public_html/attachment.php on line 10

this errors comes out when i try to download the file.

cheesecake135
7th October 2006, 23:57
hey do you have the games or is it in the gameboy thing

spiderbites
8th October 2006, 00:31
hey do you have the games or is it in the gameboy thing

Would have been quicker to download and see for yourself ;)

Installed this on my K800I last night and its running no problems, Thanks for that :)

And Cheesecake, there installed on the gameboy thing :P

Ronitvohra
8th October 2006, 03:53
working black and white colours in k750 !

gud share !!

shawnyhawk
8th October 2006, 05:51
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/forum/public_html/attachment.php on line 10

this errors comes out when i try to download the file.

Attachment problem already solved. Try downloading it now. =)

Excellent post btw, although its not working properly on my w550i like you said. Hope to see more java gameboy emulators soon. Thanks!

s_m_o_k_i
8th October 2006, 11:47
If you want to build your own .jar files using your own gameboy games :

DOWNLOAD MEBOYBUILDER *

to use the builder do the following steps :
1.right click on the MeBoyBuilder.jar and open with java VM
2.a browsing screen will open choose your first .gb file
3.after you choose a browser will open again choose your second game
4.after you finished adding your last game and click ok again a browser will open like the previous times but click on cancel this time
5.A file name MeBoy.jar will be created in the same directory that is you mobile jar file

weewing427
9th October 2006, 06:00
strange..when i put it in my w550i, the program could not play pokemon red...anyone can help?

shawnyhawk
9th October 2006, 06:40
Compatibility:K700i, D750i, S700i, K750i, W800i, and (buggy) W550i and ......

read the description dude. meboy is buggy on w550i.

spikenodron
9th October 2006, 16:39
cant play pokemon red on my k750i either.. and the other games kinda lag too..~~

cheesecake135
10th October 2006, 00:00
pokemon didnt work how come and the games slow

momagic
10th October 2006, 00:20
Works on k800i

Same you cant make it full screen.

:(

12th October 2006, 06:45
lags on k600. too bad its black and white

ggping64
12th October 2006, 08:29
all the games work on my w900 except pokemon =(

lawrence90
14th October 2006, 17:43
hi.. can someone help?? i saved the game and sometimes when the phone restarts(maybe too laggy) the game does not appear saved athough i've saved it. it starts from scratch again

djhay22
15th October 2006, 07:22
hi guys. i have a problem regarding meboy. when im trying to open meboy with java tm, the browsing screen appears but dissappears in a sec. i saw an error but cant read it coz it dissapperas very fast. please help any1. thanks.

qwerty111
15th October 2006, 10:52
Woah, thanks for this, MeBOY builder does not start on my comp. It starts on my phone though :rolleyes:

sapalahe
22nd October 2006, 18:21
pokemon that included is gba file i think meboy can only work with .gb files

bengloid
23rd October 2006, 03:39
Why does i can open the Builder?? There is no open in Jv?? What will i do???

sapalahe
23rd October 2006, 18:22
get java vm here

h**p://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

bengloid
24th October 2006, 09:14
thanks sapalahe..

Pneumatic
26th October 2006, 09:44
All work fine on my W850i, thanks for the upload!

yeoeeh988
9th November 2006, 17:59
Thank! this is working find Just wonder is there anyway that can make the screen for the myboy bigger I am using k800i but it hard to see.

lawrence90
10th November 2006, 04:55
yea.. its not full screen... but it does not hang though.. thanks for the effort!

can u try to make it full screen?

maxievrae
28th February 2007, 13:59
hey, i saved umpteen times for poklemon, but everytime i try to load it it just starts with professor oak talking again. anyone knows how to solve?

starsunltd
8th June 2007, 06:02
i guess this java version of gameboy is intented for the mobile fone who are not a SYMBIAN system....

so if ur using a nokia series 60 i guess u dont need this stuff coz there is a VBOY , an emulator for symbian fone... and speed and sound is normal...

i guess this meboy is compatible for MOtorola, SE, i dunno if SAMSUNG coz they have their own coding system...

=PeTRovIc=
13th June 2007, 23:34
POKEMON Red, Blue & Yellow

TOWM presents..
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Three Gameboy classics brought directly to your mobile phone. Thanks to 'MeBoy' (the Java Gameboy emulator), you can re-live these titles all over
again.

CONTROLS:

2 - Up
4 - Left
6 - Right
8 - Down
7 - A
9 - B
* - Start
# - Select

*NOTE - No program is without it's share of bugs, here are the notable (known) ones for MeBoy, as of version 1.3.1:

-MeBoy currently does not support sound. J2ME only has support for playing pre-recorded sounds and music tracks, which is not suitable for emulating the Gameboy's sound chip. (Instead, it is recommended that you repeatedly hum the catchiest part of the game's music! If people look strangely at you, try to hum louder.)

-There is currently no support for scaling (i.e. expanding or contracting) the image to make better use of very small or very large screens. I know a lot of you want this, and I hope to include it in a future version (contracting first, because it's easier to throw away pixels than to add them).

-Some games are not drawn correctly, in particular some graphics that should be "in front of" other graphics are instead drawn behind. This is generally the result of certain shortcuts used to speed up emulation by sacrificing accuracy.

-MeBoy currently does not support multiplayer games (using the link cable).

-When using the phone's menus and at other times, the border around the screen is not always drawn correctly. This does not affect gameplay, and is the results of certain shortcuts taken for the sake of speed.

-Some Sony Ericsson phones (including K700i) will misinterpret button presses when the joystick is held in some direction. This means only buttons 5, 7 and 9 can be reliably used together with the joystick, and the other buttons work "sometimes". (This is not really a MeBoy issue per se, but it is a limitation when playing Gameboy games.)

*UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUPER PHONE, THE GAMES WILL RUN SLOW AT TIMES (ESPECIALLY POKEMON YELLOW), THIS IS NORMAL.*
uploading...

gkataria
14th June 2007, 23:27
Meboy (Game Freak) POKEMON Gold, Silver & Crystal

Three Gameboy Color classics brought directly to your mobile phone. Thanks to 'MeBoy' (the Java Gameboy emulator), you can re-live these titles all over again.

CONTROLS:

2 - Up
4 - Left
6 - Right
8 - Down
7 - A
9 - B
* - Start
# - Select

Phone compatibility
In a perfect world, MeBoy would run on any phone with support for Java MIDP 2 and having a screen with 160x144 or more pixels. However, not all Java implementations are created equal, much to the chagrin of developers. These are models that have been verified by MeBoy users.

Thanks to theoryofawhiteman