View Full Version : All My N-Gage Games In SIS Format!!

hasoon2000
2nd May 2007, 16:15
I will add the N-gage Games when I come back from school. i must leave now

N-gage Games In SiS,Fixes,Colorfixes and Patches Provided!

These N-gage Games Are All Modded By me To Work On All Os8 Phones,If U people Have Any Queries Or Any Suggestions Plz Pm me!

Ok..Lets Head To The Start!!
There are some Files Of Mine Which Req WinRar To unzip Files
Download WinRar
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

N-gage Games Have A Specific Resolution So Some Games Don't Fit Into Our Os8 Screen So In order To Play Those Games A Colorfix Has to applied or Some Trick Has To Be Performed To Make Them Work With Perfect Resolution And Colors.I will Mention Some Games Which Don't Work Widout A Colorfix Which I've Posted :
1)Rifts-Promise Of Power
2)Colin Mc Rally 2005
3)Asphalt Urban Gt-2
And For The Tricks,That I'm Goin To Mention Wid the Game!

Colorfixes
TCF(Total Colorfix) Download->>
Easy In Use And Efficient in use,Requires Working Python Installed in Phone Memory(Must)..Provided!!

Sobol's Colorfix Download->>
Best Colorfix For 6630/6680,81/82..Doesn't Require Much Ram And Works Perfectly!!

Python For S60
Python 6630/81/82/6600/n70-72 Download->>

Games Index:
#1) Asphalt Urban Gt-2
#2) Call Of Duty
#3) Colin Mc Rally 2005
#4) SSx-Out Of Bounds
#5) One
#6) Ashen
#7) Roots-Gates Of Chaos
#8) Rifts-Promise Of Power
#9) Ghost Recon-Jungle Storm
#10) Splinter Cell-Chaos Theory
#11) X-Men Legends II
#12) Rayman 3
#13) Xanadu Next

japo
2nd May 2007, 16:18
thread moved from Symbian Games as it contains links

hasoon2000
2nd May 2007, 16:24
Asphalt Urban Gt-2

Info
By: Game Loft
Genre: Racing
Release Date: Q4 2005

Players: 1-4

Details
Featuring forty-five cars and motorbikes, ranging from Aston Martin to Triumph, the game engages players into fast and exciting races and police chases in fourteen locations, such as London, San Francisco, and Tokyo.This Game Supports up to four player multiplay via Bluetooth connection.The more races you win, the more money you'll get, letting you stock your garage with increasingly powerful, faster giants! With never-before-seen realistic graphics, you'll get to admire your car from all angles after customizing it with new colors, neon lights, and more...

Compability List
Working On:
6630,6680,6681,6682,N70,N72..

And Not working on:
6600,7610,N90..

Installation
Install The Main Game(and the +fix for N70/2 Users),
Open Bluetooth And Start Racing!

DOWNLOAD

For Other OS8 Users,If The Game Shows Crappy Colors Try Using Sobol's Colorfix Or The TCF Colorfix(Both Are Provided Here).

For N70 and N72 Users Use The TCF ColorFix(Provided Here) Or Alternatively Start The Game Thru SeleQ/Fexplorer/Xplore,It will be situated at..
Mem. Card:E:\System\Apps\6RBC\6RBC.app
OR
Ph. Mem.:C:\System\Apps\6RBC\6RBC.app

Important: Before Intsalling TCF Colorfix Make Sure That You Have Working Python Installed In Your Phone Memory,It is Already Provided,So make Sure You Install Python Before Opening The TCF Colorfix Otherwise It won't Work!

hasoon2000
2nd May 2007, 16:25
thread moved from Symbian Games as it contains links

sorry 4 posting it in the wrong spot

hasoon2000
3rd May 2007, 16:33
Call Of Duty

Info

By: Activision,Nokia
Genre: Historic First-person Shooter
Release Date: Nov 23, 2004
Players: 1-4

Details
Call of Duty casts you in three successive roles across the single-player campaign's 11 missions.They generally require you to complete multiple objectives that guide you through a sizable portion of the available terrain.The game features a cornucopia of authentic American, British, German, and Russian weaponry.Call of Duty's graphics are decent when taken together,The character animation looks fantastic and the game's light and shadow effects look unnatural.The sound, on the other hand, is superb.The Bluetooth multiplayer supports four-way deathmatches, either on a free-for-all or team basis. The game also features four special multiplayer maps, which offer a nice balance of terrain themes from the single-player game. .Ultimately, Call of Duty's play experience doesn't quite match up with the ambitious scope of its design.

Compability List
All OS8 Phones,Working 100% on 6600,6630,6680,6681,6682,N70,N72

Installation:
Just Install the Main Game,Open bluetooth and Start Hunting!

clappo
14th April 2008, 22:07
really tnx!!!! now my urban gt 2 woooooooooooorks!!!

jacksperow
28th December 2008, 13:32
Hay Friends !
i have found a good website from where u can download all N-gage game in sis format...and not only this ,you can request any game or software of pc and mobile and your requested will be compleated within 12 hrs. i have tested it myself... see the url - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

i think this information is usefull for u........ have fun:egdance:

smcpaloyz15
14th March 2010, 11:38
Hay Friends !
i have found a good website from where u can download all N-gage game in sis format...and not only this ,you can request any game or software of pc and mobile and your requested will be compleated within 12 hrs. i have tested it myself... see the url - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

i think this information is usefull for u........ have fun:egdance:

thanks man!!! really helped!:thanks:

Lunascape
20th March 2010, 14:52
why so few games?

neo1sxn
29th April 2011, 06:33
n gage game pack click here - > [Only registered and activated users can see links]

neo1sxn
28th November 2011, 23:29
Great post Buddy , keep it up
Some of free mobile games ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) can be found at mobi94.com including ngage games :nod: