View Full Version : Just Romance, The internets best romance resource thread [closed to new posts]

vered
10th January 2008, 11:37
Here you go. Enjoy!

STORMY VOWS - Iris Johansen
Donovan Enterprises 1
Loveswept #14
ISBN: 0-553-21613-9
August 1983

Synopsis:

Fiercely proud of her independence, Brenna Sloan felt her assurance crumble under Michael Donovan's forceful approach. They were both fighters -- but Brenna wasn't strong enough to reach out for the love she needed, and Michael knew only how to take -- until he met Brenna.

With tantalizing persuasion he overcame her objections, urged her into a sudden marriage, and carried her away. Only after a heart-breaking misunderstanding nearly destroyed their happiness did they surrender to the fiery ecstasy of their passion. But could Michael convince Brenna that his promise to love her was forever?

Excerpt:

"Before I leave here tonight, I'm going to make you realize just what we could have together."

Her gaze flew to his, her brown eyes reflecting the panic of a startled doe. "No," she portested breathlessly, struggling to free herself from his restraining hands gripping her arms. "You promised!"

His hands tightened relentlessly, drawing her inexorably closer, quelling her frantic struggles with effortless strength. "Stop fighting me, Brenna," he groaned huskily. Then she was in his arms, pressed against his muscular body and experiencing with a sense of shock the burning heat through the thin jersey of her robe. It was almost as if she were totally naked and completely vulnerable in his arms.

"Let me go," she gasped. But it was too late. She was branded by his searing touch.

Thank you so much. I just love it here - wish i've known about this forum long ago.

harrypotter
10th January 2008, 11:38
Hi,

Thanks Diamond for the conqueror...You're the best :)

silverisis
10th January 2008, 12:13
Thank you Diamond and Rina for answering my question and the suggestions of other authors.

Rina you had it right, that was pretty much what I was looking for, authors who wrote interesting but modest stories (I really didn't know how to phrase what I was looking for but the description fits).

Rina, if you could upload those that you have of Victoria Holt and Georgett Heyer it would be much appreciated as there are none in this thread, thank you very much.

Silverisis

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 12:33
Hi, does any1 have Debbie Macomber's Navy series? thanks in advance if any1 does!!!!

Hey Pannels29

Here is the collection of the Navy series of Debbie Macomber... I hope you will enjoy this.

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 1] - Navy Wife

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Moving to her brother's apartment to recover from a disastrous love affair, Lindy Kyle finds herself falling for her temporary roommate, naval officer Rush Callaghan, but Rush's duty to his country may destroy their relationship.

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 2] - Navy Blues

She needed just one night with him . . .

Despite her ex-husband's bullheadedness, Carol Kyle knew he'd be the perfect man to father the child she so desperately wanted. Yet she also realized that the strong, honorable man would never allow his child to be raised without a father. So Carol needed to plot, to plan, to maneuver, to seduce Steve into her bed for one last time . . .

And then once more.

Still, the passion when they were together was never the problem - it was the absences that tore them apart. Had they grown enough to chance trying again - especially when Carol's plan seemed about to work?

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 3] - Navy Brat

Another moving, emotional tale in the Navy Series from New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber.

Erin MacNamera had one hard and fast rule: never, never, never fall for a navy man. But, from the heart-stopping moment her eyes met Lieutenant Brandon Davis's across a crowded lounge, Erin knew life would never be the same. Sexy, tender and strong, Brandon was all she'd ever dreamed of in a man, but he was also navy - and as a navy brat from way back, she knew better than to give her heart to a seafaring man.

When an old friend asked Brand to look up his eldest daughter, he never dreamed Erin would turn out to be a stubborn beauty who resisted him at every turn. Couldn't she see that they were meant for each other? When Brand was called to duty, it gave him the perfect opportunity to teach his sweet Irish rose a thing or two about navy men - and love . . .

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 4] - Navy Woman

Busy attorney Catherine Fredrickson loved her job at a submarine base in Washington, but her new boss, Royce Nyland, had her spirits sinking fast. The icy widower was distant, demanding . . .and incredibly attractive. And though he kept her at arm's length, he aroused a stormy passion in Catherine that was impossible to deny.

Already struggling to keep afloat while caring for his energetic daughter, Royce didn't need any more distractions - especially not in the form of an appealing woman! Though the laws of the sea deemed naval fraternizing strictly taboo, how long could Royce resist romance when just the sight of Catherine capsized his vulnerable heart?

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 5] - Navy Baby

It was a night she'd never forget. . .two strangers coming together in one breathless moment of intense need and heart-stopping desire. But now sheltered Hannah Raymond is expecting the child of rugged naval seaman Riley Murdock--a man she never thought she'd see again. . .

Riley has been searching for the elusive Hannah for months--ever since that night of searing passion left him shaken to the very depths of his soul. Now fate has finally reunited them. Determined to give his child the chance he'd never had, Riley marries Hannah.

They had created he miracle of life together, but would that be enough to spark the miracle of love?

- Debbie Macomber - [Navy 6] - Navy Husband

When Ali, a Navy nurse, is sent on assignment she leaves her daughter in her sister's care. When she asks a friend of her late husband, Adam Kennedy, to look in on them the Lieutenant Commander meets his match (and his matchmaker!). The latest book in popular Navy series by New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber.

Download Link:

Enjoy Panells29!

Diamond,

:airkiss:

dipasha
10th January 2008, 12:34
hi i just wanted to say i too want books like silveriris wants u know stories based on simple story lines and true romance .a lot of mill n boons n harlequin novels from the 1980's fit this billl but my problem is i don't know the names.diamond could u please upload some from ur collection.please.i'd really appreciate if u have books my violet winspear and sally wentworth(i've downloaded all on the thread).and if u have bittersweet passion by lynne graham please upload it.:ilove:

eeddie
10th January 2008, 12:36
sorry, double post...:???:

eeddie
10th January 2008, 12:42
[:whocares::whocares::whocares::partyman::partyman: :partyman::weedman::punish::weedman::punish:

bt34
10th January 2008, 12:50
:dance::dance::dance:

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 13:17
hi i just wanted to say i too want books like silveriris wants u know stories based on simple story lines and true romance .a lot of mill n boons n harlequin novels from the 1980's fit this billl but my problem is i don't know the names.diamond could u please upload some from ur collection.please.i'd really appreciate if u have books my violet winspear and sally wentworth(i've downloaded all on the thread).and if u have bittersweet passion by lynne graham please upload it.:ilove:

Hello Silveriris And Dipasha,

For your request about more books of sally wentworth and violet winspear.. I believe that we have all the books which are available in ebooks already in this thread but in order to make sure you can make a list of these two authors' books that you have so that I could compare with my list to see if I still have books that you don't have... and I don't have the book "Bittersweet Passion" by Lynne Graham at the moment...

I've got a collection of old romance novels from the author Sharon Brondos and I hope you will love these books... it's from the 80s...

Sharon Brondos

- Sharon Brondos - A Place to Land
- Sharon Brondos - A Primitive Affair
- Sharon Brondos - East of the Moon
- Sharon Brondos - Give and Take
- Sharon Brondos - Luck of the Irish
- Sharon Brondos - Partners for Life
- Sharon Brondos - Southern Reason, Western Rhyme
- Sharon Brondos - Special Touches
- Sharon Brondos - The West Virginian

Download Link:

Have Fun Reading!

Diamond,

:egdance:

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 13:29
Hi everyone,

Just completed.
Star-Spangled Bride by Iris Johansen.

Enjoy.

As Always my friend bt34... You're amazing and wonderful... I wish you only the best for your effort... Cheer to all book lovers with this new arrived book of Iris Johansen...

Good Luck!
Diamond,

Cmagi
10th January 2008, 15:13
:hahaha2::triodance::dance::friends::hahaha2::part yman:

gypsy1612
10th January 2008, 15:34
I love this thread...You're all great for posting all these books.

Does anyone have Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard?

novelia
10th January 2008, 15:51
Does anyone has Annie West and more Diana Hamilton book??

rina50
10th January 2008, 15:55
Thank you Diamond and Rina for answering my question and the suggestions of other authors.

Rina you had it right, that was pretty much what I was looking for, authors who wrote interesting but modest stories (I really didn't know how to phrase what I was looking for but the description fits).

Rina, if you could upload those that you have of Victoria Holt and Georgett Heyer it would be much appreciated as there are none in this thread, thank you very much.

Silverisis

This is a link to Georgett Heyer Books (there are 65 books)

Link to 37 Geargetttt Heyer books. Thanks to original uploader.

Luanne Rice books:

Luanne Rice - Beach Girls.txt
RICE, LUANNE - BLUE MOON.TXT
RICE, LUANNE - HOME FIRES.TXT
Rice, LuAnne - Stone Heart.txt
Rice, Luanne - The Secret Hour.html

Thanks to Diamond for this books.

Sorry I didn't have Victoria Holt books in English language. maybe someone else have them?:ilove:

rina50
10th January 2008, 15:55

Silverisis

This is a link to Georgett Heyer Books (there are 65 books)

Link to 37 Geargetttt Heyer books. Thanks to original uploader.

Luanne Rice books:

Luanne Rice - Beach Girls.txt
RICE, LUANNE - BLUE MOON.TXT
RICE, LUANNE - HOME FIRES.TXT
Rice, LuAnne - Stone Heart.txt
Rice, Luanne - The Secret Hour.html

Thanks to Diamond for this books.

Sorry I didn't have Victoria Holt books in English language. maybe someone else have them?:ilove:

rina50
10th January 2008, 16:14
Hello Cmagi

Here is the collection of Gayle Wilson books... but unfortunately there is no His Secret Duchess at the moment...

- Gayle Wilson - Bogeyman
- Gayle Wilson - Her Baby His Secret
- Gayle Wilson - Her Dearest Sin
- Gayle Wilson - Never Let Her Go
- Gayle Wilson - Ransom My Heart
- Gayle Wilson - Remember My Touch
- Gayle Wilson - The Brides Protector
- Gayle Wilson - The Redemption Of Deke Summers

Download Link:

I'm happy to hear that you've got old books of Michelle Reid And Lynne Graham... it would be nice and wonderful if you could scan some books for us... But please make sure that you scan the books which are not available yet in ebook format...if you're not sure... you can make a list of books that you want to scan and put the list in here... so that me and others can take a look at it to make certain that your to-be-scanned books are not available in ebook format yet...

Have Fun and Welcome to the forum!

Diamond,

:ilove:

Hi Diamond! Thanks for uploading this books, but file is not working anymore. It was deleted.

I also have request. Can you please upload the books writing by Marie Ferrarella. I have couple of them, but I know she wrote many books. If you have any of her books, please upload them for me. I'm very interested in her old books from 80-s. Than's for advance.

This is the books I have. If somebody need them I will upload them.

Ferrarella,_Marie_-_Remodeling_The_Bachelor
Marie Ferrarella - A Husband Waiting To Happen
Marie Ferrarella - Taming the Playboy
Marie_Ferrarella_-_Hero_For_Hire
[Harlequin] - Marie Ferrarella - Father Most Wanted (txt).TXT
Along_Came_Joe.doc

Thanks again and have a nice day.:ilove:

Rina

bookworm27
10th January 2008, 16:15
Hey diamond u r GREAT!!! I salute to u for all your work and prompt reply! Thanks a ton, a million. I dont know how to down load from that link, can you tell me how. And do you have lavyrle spencer's A PROMISE TO CHERISH......trhank you again
:dance::egdance:

bagaholic
10th January 2008, 16:19
She Did A Bad, Bad Thing - Stephanie Bond
Just once, mild-mannered Jane Kurtz wished she had the nerve to go for what she wants. And she really wants her neighbor, bad boy Perry Brewer. But he's totally out of her league....until she wins the lottery and decides, once and for all, to change her life. So she heads out to Vegas for the ultimate bad-girl makeover! Poor sexy Perry won't know what hit him.... The woman's driving him crazy! Perry's been trying to get Jane's attention for days, with no luck. Now she's all alone in Vegas and, well, somebody's got to look after her. What's a decent guy to do? But after he sees Jane in all her new naughtiness, there's no way he's going to be able to stop at just looking....

Underneath It All - Lori Borrill
TV producer Nicole Reavis intends to use her millions to sort out a top secret personal hiccup. In the meantime, her show must go on. And Nicole has to entice mega-rich Devon Bradshaw to appear as one of Atlanta's sexiest eligible bachelors. But will he bite? Devon's biting if it means spending more time with beautiful blue-eyed Nicole. But when he discovers that, underneath it all, they've got more in common than six-figure finances and shocking family revelations, he's determined to find out everything about her.

For Lust Or Money - Kate Hoffmann
What would you do if you hit the jackpot? Cameraman Zach Haas had always wanted to make movies. And with his newfound wealth, his dream is finally within reach. Now all he needs is the inspiration. But when he meets gorgeous actress Kelly Castelle on the set of Just Between Us, he's more than inspired--he's aching. Kelly practically melts when Zach steps out from behind the camera--the heat between them is searing. But he's ten years younger, tall, dark and and his lottery win means she can't even be his sugar mama! So there's no way their relationship can be anything but a reckless, best-sex-of-her-life fling. Or can it?

Tall, Dark and Filthy Rich - Jill Monroe
What would you do if you hit the jackpot? Private investigator Jessie Huell has always eschewed girlie things for the tools of her trade. She'd swap Jimmy Choos for a nightscope any day. But when she arrives as a guest on a popular Atlanta sex show, Jessie is unexpectedly reunited with high school crush and producer Cole Crawford--multi-million dollar lottery winner, igniter of panties...and bad, bad news for her. Now Jessie is the official spokesperson for fling-havers everywhere--Cole and Jessie are doing hot, naughty things in the very same places she swore she'd avoid. As each incredible second explodes by, Jessie finds herself in deep trouble: if she's not careful she'll break the first rule of flingdom and it'll turn serious...which means she'll have to find the real dirt on Cole Crawford...because this man's too good to be true!

bianca2007
10th January 2008, 16:24
Hi does anyone have books by Monica Burns?

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 16:31
I can't believe this ... I uploaded the link of Gayle Wilson not long but just 20 or 30 minutes ago... it says my link is illegal and suspected... Now I realized my mistake... I will not put full author's name in my link again... Don't worry.. new link is coming.... I will edit my link...

Just Updated The Post...Go And Download.. The Link Is Working Now!

Diamond,

Cmagi
10th January 2008, 17:51
:fart::hahaha2::partyman::pmpl::pmpl::pmpl::egdanc e::idol::idol::idol::idol::snakeman::snakeman::air kiss::airkiss::airkiss:

queenbee
10th January 2008, 18:03
Owow! I love this forum.....i didn't realize that a lot of people also love my favourite author Lynne Graham.....

Im such an avid fan of hers that i actually scoured the 2nd hand bookshops wherever i go for her books...and now to my delight, have got most of her work on paperback...

and thanks for all the nice people here, i got a new resource! thank you thank you thank you!!!

^_^

eeddie
10th January 2008, 18:05
:forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

mewylve
10th January 2008, 18:45
:partyman:Does Day Leclaire and Susan Fox ebooks available online? They are Harlequin author...

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 18:47
Thanks Diamond.
I'll have to check my collection but I think I have about 50 books.
Here's a short list of some of the Michelle Reid books that I have that are not available online ( I think!).

Gold Ring of Betrayal
Mistress Bride
Unforgettable Husband
The Salvatore Marriage
The Marriage Surrender
The Tycoons Bride
Passion becomes you
The Price of a Bride

I know that there a lot of Lynne Grahams books available online. I'll compile a complete list of my books and post it this weekend.

Hello Cmagi,

You truly have such a wonderful collection of Michelle Reid in paperback I think... I really like to have my hands on these books very much... Hey, "Passion becomes You" is already available.. Please exclude it from your to-be-scanned list... and the rest are not available yet... I'm so happy to have you here my friend... I love this forum... I'm glad that I could share my ebook collection in here...

You're very welcome Cmagi and don't hesitate to ask me anything.. I will try to help as much as I can....

Good Luck!
Diamond,

Diamond008
10th January 2008, 19:05
Hi does anyone have books by Monica Burns?

Hey Bianca2007,

I have only 4 books of Monica Burns for you:

- Monica Burns - Rogue In Disguise
- Monica Burns - Love's Portrait
- Monica Burns - Love's Revenge
- Monica Burns - Obsession

Download Link:

Have Fun Reading My Friend!
Diamond,

rina50
10th January 2008, 19:58
I can't believe this ... I uploaded the link of Gayle Wilson not long but just 20 or 30 minutes ago... it says my link is illegal and suspected... Now I realized my mistake... I will not put full author's name in my link again... Don't worry.. new link is coming.... I will edit my link...

Just Updated The Post...Go And Download.. The Link Is Working Now!

Diamond,

Thanks Diamond! You are great!:ilove:

07nemesis
10th January 2008, 20:39
Sorry. Post deleted.

bianca2007
10th January 2008, 21:53
Diamond thank you for the books you really are a gem.
mewylve for Day Leclaire books search this thread there are 2 or 3 books posted and I have one that wasn't.

fionah Volpe
10th January 2008, 22:26
Hello,
This is my first post. Hope you like the book

Cmagi
10th January 2008, 22:34
:fart::fart::hahaha2::partyman::whocares::pmpl::ha haha::triodance::egdance::idol::airkiss:

fionah Volpe
10th January 2008, 22:35
Lora Leigh - 33 Erotica Stories

B.O.B.’s Fall (with Veronica Chadwick)
Bound Hearts 1: Surrender
Bound Hearts 2: Submission
Bound Hearts 3: Seduction
Bound Hearts 4: Wicked Intent
Bound Hearts 5: Sacrifice
Bound Hearts 6: Embraced
Cowboy & the Captive
Coyote Breeds 1: Soul Deep
Dragon Prime Elemental Desires anthology
Feline Breeds 1: Tempting The Beast
Feline Breeds 2: The Man Within
Feline Breeds 3: Kiss of Heat
Law And Disorder 1: Moving Violations (with Veronica Chadwick)
Legacies 1: Shattered Legacy
Legacies 2: Shadowed Legacy
Legacies 3: Savage Legacy
Manaconda anthology
Men Of August 1: Marly’s Choice
Men Of August 2: Sarah’s Seduction
Men Of August 3: Heather’s Gift
Men Of August 4: August Heat
Wizard Twins 1: Ménage a Magick
Wolf Breeds 1: Wolfe’s Hope
Wolf Breeds 2: Jacob’s Faith
Wolf Breeds 3: Aiden’s Charity
Wolf Breeds 4: Elizabeth’s Wolf

christianna
10th January 2008, 23:43
hey, is there anyone who has shayla black/shelley bradley OR Louisa trent- Courtesan or maybe gayle eden and noelle mack... what can i say you're the best so maybe someone could help me:ilove:

me2scat
10th January 2008, 23:56
Hi everyone,

Just completed.
Star-Spangled Bride by Iris Johansen.

Enjoy.

THANK YOU, BT34 for another of the missing ones. It's really appreciated.

Meriel
11th January 2008, 01:04
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
11th January 2008, 01:10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
11th January 2008, 01:12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
11th January 2008, 01:15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jilerv
11th January 2008, 02:19
bagaholic, can you also post .lit versions of these books?

She Did A Bad, Bad Thing - Stephanie Bond
Just once, mild-mannered Jane Kurtz wished she had the nerve to go for what she wants. And she really wants her neighbor, bad boy Perry Brewer. But he's totally out of her league....until she wins the lottery and decides, once and for all, to change her life. So she heads out to Vegas for the ultimate bad-girl makeover! Poor sexy Perry won't know what hit him.... The woman's driving him crazy! Perry's been trying to get Jane's attention for days, with no luck. Now she's all alone in Vegas and, well, somebody's got to look after her. What's a decent guy to do? But after he sees Jane in all her new naughtiness, there's no way he's going to be able to stop at just looking....

Underneath It All - Lori Borrill
TV producer Nicole Reavis intends to use her millions to sort out a top secret personal hiccup. In the meantime, her show must go on. And Nicole has to entice mega-rich Devon Bradshaw to appear as one of Atlanta's sexiest eligible bachelors. But will he bite? Devon's biting if it means spending more time with beautiful blue-eyed Nicole. But when he discovers that, underneath it all, they've got more in common than six-figure finances and shocking family revelations, he's determined to find out everything about her.

For Lust Or Money - Kate Hoffmann
What would you do if you hit the jackpot? Cameraman Zach Haas had always wanted to make movies. And with his newfound wealth, his dream is finally within reach. Now all he needs is the inspiration. But when he meets gorgeous actress Kelly Castelle on the set of Just Between Us, he's more than inspired--he's aching. Kelly practically melts when Zach steps out from behind the camera--the heat between them is searing. But he's ten years younger, tall, dark and and his lottery win means she can't even be his sugar mama! So there's no way their relationship can be anything but a reckless, best-sex-of-her-life fling. Or can it?

Tall, Dark and Filthy Rich - Jill Monroe
What would you do if you hit the jackpot? Private investigator Jessie Huell has always eschewed girlie things for the tools of her trade. She'd swap Jimmy Choos for a nightscope any day. But when she arrives as a guest on a popular Atlanta sex show, Jessie is unexpectedly reunited with high school crush and producer Cole Crawford--multi-million dollar lottery winner, igniter of panties...and bad, bad news for her. Now Jessie is the official spokesperson for fling-havers everywhere--Cole and Jessie are doing hot, naughty things in the very same places she swore she'd avoid. As each incredible second explodes by, Jessie finds herself in deep trouble: if she's not careful she'll break the first rule of flingdom and it'll turn serious...which means she'll have to find the real dirt on Cole Crawford...because this man's too good to be true!

gypsy1612
11th January 2008, 02:52
enjoy!

Thanks so much for posting this book. It's the only LH I haven't read yet.

salicylate
11th January 2008, 03:04
:friends::friends:

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 03:36
Hi, I had a quick scan through some of my Lynne Grahams and I have the following which I do not think are available online. Please correct me if I am wrong.

An Insatiable Passion
The Bankers Convenient Wife
The Unfaithful Wife
The Stephanides Pregnancy
A Vengeful Passion
Mistress and Mother

If you any particular requests, I can try to scan that book first.

Just a quick question Diamond, I have access to both a high megapixel digital camera and a scanner. Which is better for scanning the books?

Oh... Cmagi,

That's a lovely collection you have there my friend.... you're right...all these books are not available yet in ebook format... I would really appreciate it if you could scan respectively as the following:

Lynne Graham:

1). The Unfaithful Wife
2). A Vengeful Passion
3). An Insatiable Passion
4). The Bankers Convenient Wife
5). The Stephanides Pregnancy
6). Mistress and Mother

Thank you very much... regarding the choice of digital camera and a scanner... I believe, scanner is the best choice my friend...it makes your task a lot faster.... I thank you on behalf of all the existing members here for your effort and generosity to spend time scanning books for us...

Best Wishes,

Diamond,

bagaholic
11th January 2008, 03:44
bagaholic, can you also post .lit versions of these books?

Enjoy the books :dance:

nive80
11th January 2008, 04:06
Hey

would someone have "Marriage on the rebound " by Michelle Reid?

Cheers ;)

rhermione
11th January 2008, 06:28
ellen james n joanna neil

imogen
11th January 2008, 06:44
would any1 happen to have Ask For It by Sylvia Day. I woulld really like this book to complete my Sylvia Dayy book collection

Thanks in advance

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 06:51
would any1 happen to have Ask For It by Sylvia Day. I woulld really like this book to complete my Sylvia Dayy book collection

Thanks in advance

Hey Imogen,

Please search the thread first please before making any request... I have posted a collection of Sylvia Day, not long but a few days ago on page 203... go and check it out my friend.... And Ask For It is also in there as well..

Have Fun Reading!

Diamond,

DarkShadows
11th January 2008, 07:13
Hi i am loking for The Marriage Spell: A Novel by Mary Jo Putney
When Valentines Collide by Adrianne Byrd,
Jude Deveraux books :
The Enchanted Land (1978)
Casa Grande (1982)
The Invitation (1993) - short stories
Remembrance (1994)
An Angel for Emily (1998)
The Blessing (1998)
Temptation (2000)
The Summerhouse (2001)
The Mulberry Tree (2002)
Wild Orchids (2003)
First Impressions (2005)
Carolina Isle (2006)
Velvet Angel
The Raider (1987)
The Temptress (1986)
Eternity (1992)
The Duchess (1991)

DarkShadows
11th January 2008, 07:18
Hi i am looking for

Julia Quinn:
On the Way to the Wedding
second epilogue of It's In His Kiss,, Romancing Mister Bridgerton, and When He Was Wicked

salicylate
11th January 2008, 07:25
:triodance::triodance:

Coral
11th January 2008, 07:27
Hi i am looking for

Julia Quinn:
On the Way to the Wedding
second epilogue of It's In His Kiss,, Romancing Mister Bridgerton, and When He Was Wicked

Its already been posted. :)

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 07:35
Thanks Coral for helping... This is a great idea to search first before requesting... I really appreciate it very deeply if someone can help checking all the requested books to see if they were already posted here or not... You've done a very nice job... Coral...

DarkShadows: Please be patient, I need time to prepare the books and upload it... I've got some of your requested books of Jude Deveraux and maybe the others as well... My connection is not very fast at the moment...

If Someone would like to have Captain's Fury By Jim Butcher... I have posted it here... go and check it out...

Here's the thread:

Good Luck!
Diamond,

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 08:19
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

Hello Meriel,

Here are more books of Kresley Cole:

- Kresley Cole - Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night

Diamond,

mewylve
11th January 2008, 08:24
Heather Cullman - A Perfect Scoundrel

Lord Quentin Somerville has made a living out of debauchery until the
fateful day he lays eyes on the Season's reigning beauty Clarissa
Edwardes. He is instantly smitten and decides to pursue her. Tired of
competing with Clarissa's other titled and more wealthy suitors,
Quentin concocts a plan to trap her into marriage by compromising
her at a masked ball. Quentin's plan goes without a hitch until he's
found (as planned) by members of the ton. To his surprise and utter
dismay the passionate woman in his arms was not Clarissa at all but
her plain, boring stepsister Jane.

Jane has been in love with Quentin for ages, so she isn't exactly sorry
when they are forced to marry. She is rudely awakened from her
dreams of HEA, though, when Quentin all but rapes her on their
wedding night and immediately banishes her to his run-down country
estate. But when Quentin is forced by his father to spend a few
months with Jane in the country, he finally starts seeing her with new
eyes.

snoozr
11th January 2008, 08:26
Hello Cmagi

Here is the collection of Gayle Wilson books... but unfortunately there is no His Secret Duchess at the moment...

- Gayle Wilson - Bogeyman
- Gayle Wilson - Her Baby His Secret
- Gayle Wilson - Her Dearest Sin
- Gayle Wilson - Never Let Her Go
- Gayle Wilson - Ransom My Heart
- Gayle Wilson - Remember My Touch
- Gayle Wilson - The Brides Protector
- Gayle Wilson - The Redemption Of Deke Summers

Download Link:

Diamond,

Thanks, Diamond!!! I've been a fan of hers since THE HEART'S DESIRE released back in 1994. I've got almost all of her backlist in paperback, but I'd really like to have them in e-form. I looked around and managed to find one more, ONLY A WHISPER. Would you like me to post it here, or send it to you and let you add it to the collection you posted so they all stay in one file?

TTYL,

Arieshertz
11th January 2008, 08:29
:Love::Love::Love:

mewylve
11th January 2008, 08:30
Heather Cullman - Secrets
The Slave

Enslaved by an Indian mogul, a young British man hasn’t a farthing to his name. In fact—due
to an acute case of amnesia—he’s not even sure he has a name. So when Gideon Harwood, a
fellow Englishman, arrives to rescue him, the newly named Christian English thanks his lucky
stars…

The Search

Back in England—although the place rings no bells for him— Christian must now seek out his
old identity. Was he a pauper or a prince? A pickpocket or a parson?

The Secret

His quest for the truth is delayed, however, when Fate brings him face-to-face with Gideon’s
sister, Bethany—and an all-consuming passion practically devours him. Still, several things
stand in the way: for one, the unwitting Christian may well already be married. And Bethany,
who feels the flames, too, has a sordid secret for which she cannot forgive herself. Now, to
join in marital bliss, they must find the truth, face it—and air their secrets…

Arieshertz
11th January 2008, 09:32
:Love::Love::Love:

Otter
11th January 2008, 09:32
Brenda Joyce, The Conqueor (Hot)

Enjoy The Reading!

Diamond,

:airkiss::egdance:

Wow Diamond, I already knew you were THE BEST, but I can't believe you found this...now I have to think of a word that is more awesome than best to describe you!
Many, many, many thanks!
:2thumbsup:

bookmark
11th January 2008, 10:34
Thank you very much Diamond for Alexandra Ivy's Embrace The Darkness!:happy:

It's greatly appreciated.:D:D:D

Arieshertz
11th January 2008, 10:44
:thanks::ilove:

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 11:20
Thanks, Diamond!!! I've been a fan of hers since THE HEART'S DESIRE released back in 1994. I've got almost all of her backlist in paperback, but I'd really like to have them in e-form. I looked around and managed to find one more, ONLY A WHISPER. Would you like me to post it here, or send it to you and let you add it to the collection you posted so they all stay in one file?

TTYL,

Hello Snoozr

It's ok my friend... I have just realized that this book "Only A Whisper" has been written by Mona *** Thomas (Also Gayle Wilson)... Here is the book to finish the collection... Thanks so much Snoozr for reminding me this missing book from my collection...

Have Fun Reading!
Diamond,

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 11:23
Rina, Here is The Victoria Holt Collection

Download Link:

Diamond,

mewylve
11th January 2008, 11:38
Heather Cullman - Stronger Than Magic
SHE WAS ENCHANTED

Five hundred years ago beautiful Alys Faire was taken captive by fairies. Now she
was being offered a chance for freedom by saving the soul of Lucian Warre, the
cold- hearted Marquess of Thistlewood. All she had to do was match him with a
woman he could love.

HE WAS ASTONISHED

Lucian could not belive the outrageous, outspoken hoyden who had been left as his
ward. No one ever questioned his orders before. Or turned his enter household
upside down as Alys did. Wishing to rid himself of this unwelcome burden, Lucian
decided to enter society to find Alys a husband. Too bad no suitor in the entire
realm seemed right.

AND THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING

Heaven would have to help Lucian, for he was being bewitched by this irritating ward.
And with each day, his feeling for her were becoming dangerously stronger. But as
Alys was cursed, she knew that their union could never be...unless a force stronger
than magic made the impossible happen when two people fell in love....

sedlmark
11th January 2008, 11:45
...deleted... :sorry:

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 11:56
Welcome To The Forum Sedlmark... The book "Married To A Mistress" has been posted already... but it's ok since you are a new comer.... but please try to search the thread before posting my friend...

I hope you will have a good time reading here!

Diamond,

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 12:21
Hi i am loking for The Marriage Spell: A Novel by Mary Jo Putney
When Valentines Collide by Adrianne Byrd,
Jude Deveraux books :
The Enchanted Land (1978)
Casa Grande (1982)
The Invitation (1993) - short stories
Remembrance (1994)
An Angel for Emily (1998)
The Blessing (1998)
Temptation (2000)
The Summerhouse (2001)
The Mulberry Tree (2002)
Wild Orchids (2003)
First Impressions (2005)
Carolina Isle (2006)
Velvet Angel
The Raider (1987)
The Temptress (1986)
Eternity (1992)
The Duchess (1991)

Here are your requested books DarkShadows!

I can't find the following:

- When Valentines Collide by Adrianne Byrd ( I have only Loving Valentine)
- Jude Deveraux: I missed two books (Casa Grande and First Impression)

Below are the rest of your requested books... Have Fun Reading!

Jude Deveraux Books Link:

Mary Jo Putney, The Marriage Spell

Diamond,

sphu
11th January 2008, 12:58
hello guys....I have request for all u guys...do anyone of u have "bound by marriage" by nalini singh.....if so plzz post it .....i have been looking for it but no luck so far:-(

Thanks,
sphu

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 13:20
hey, is there anyone who has shayla black/shelley bradley OR Louisa trent- Courtesan or maybe gayle eden and noelle mack... what can i say you're the best so maybe someone could help me:ilove:

Hello Christianna,

I have found some collection of your requested authors... but please be patient with me because I have slow uploading speed... you know how this kind of thing can make me go mad....

I will post for you as soon as I have finished uploading the books... it's quite many books I think...

Diamond,

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 13:21
hello guys....I have request for all u guys...do anyone of u have "bound by marriage" by nalini singh.....if so plzz post it .....i have been looking for it but no luck so far:-(

Thanks,
sphu

Hello Sphu

Please use search my friend... This book has been posted by Bagaholic already on page 51... go and check it out ...

Have fun!

Diamond,

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 13:22
Double Posted

:repost:

bagaholic
11th January 2008, 15:22

Thanks,
sphu

Enjoy :hahaha2:

bagaholic
11th January 2008, 15:27

Thanks,
sphu

Meriel
11th January 2008, 15:32
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
11th January 2008, 15:36
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
11th January 2008, 15:43
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gypsy1612
11th January 2008, 15:47
Hi all

Does Susan Johnson's 'Wine, Tarts and Sex' exist as an ebook?

Meriel
11th January 2008, 15:47
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 15:58
Hey Christianna,

Here are two books of Shayla Black... The other two authors Louisa Trent & Shelley Bradley are coming up shortly... Have Fun Reading!

- Shayla Black - Wicked Ties

When a stalker ratchets up his attempts to get to her, cable sex talk show host Morgan O'Malley turns to Jack Cole-a self-proclaimed dominant- for help. Though Jack is a bodyguard, Morgan feels anything but safe in his presence. Because slowly and seductively, Jack is bringing her deepest fantasies to the surface. And when he bends her to his will, what's more shocking than her surrender is how much she enjoys it and how she starts to crave his masterful touch. A willing player in Jack's games, Morgan knows that his motives aren't pure. But she has no idea how personal they are.

- Shayla Black - Decadent

The author of Wicked Ties wraps her steamy prose around the premise that two men are better than one.

Kimber Edgington is a virgin with a crush-on a pop star with a penchant for threesomes. Determined to prove that she's woman enough for singer Jesse McCall, Kimber turns to bodyguard Deke Trenton for sexual education...lessons that include his super-sexy friend Luc. Though she's saved herself for Jesse, Kimber soon learns that he's not the man adept at stoking her aching, endless need. That's Deke, and he can't resist when Kimber begs for more-and more.

Download Link:

Diamond,

sphu
11th January 2008, 16:23

thank u so much Bagaholic....appreciate it

Diamond008
11th January 2008, 16:26
Shelley Bradley, The Lady And The Dragon

A Runaway Heiress
Lady Christina Delafield was as bold as she was beautiful. When her overbearing grandfather threatened to tame her in a Swiss finishing school, Christina stowed away on the first ship leaving London harbor, determined to make her own way in life. But the mysterious captain of the Dragon’s Lair was a seductive reason to relinquish her independence–and embrace desire.

A Gentleman Pirate
Drexell Cain had lived for four years as the merciless Black Dragon, the scourge of the seas. Bent on rescuing his brother from the British Navy, Drex would do anything to return him to his wife and son in Louisiana–even kidnap the Lord Admiral’s granddaughter for ransom. A lovely blonde stowaway was an unexpected complication, until he discovered her real identity–and her passionate claim on his lonely heart.

Shelley Bradley, Naughty Little Secret

After divorcing her never-home husband, Lauren Southall plucked up her courage, dusted off her power suits, and returned to corporate life. Two years later, there’s just one six-foot three, testosterone-packed problem: her ex-husband’s good friend and her current boss, Noah Reeves. Lauren aches for him. But she can’t possibly measure up to the silicone-packed professional cheerleaders he dates. So she hides her desire behind a professional persona and fantasizes.

For ten years, Noah Reeves has waited to make Lauren his. Once her divorce was final, he tracked down and hired the brilliant, dedicated woman. But when he’s with her, it isn’t spreadsheets and profit margins on his brain. Problem is, she’s never seen him as anything but her ex-husband’s pal. Now that she’s finally a free woman and with him 40+ hours a week, well… he’d love to persuade her to throw in her nights and weekends. So Noah decides to romance her by day. By night, he becomes a mysterious stranger devoted only to her pleasure…and discovers she’s hiding a naughty little secret of her own.

Shelley Bradley, Strictly Seduction

Life has taught Madeline Sedgewick that nothing comes without a price--even desire. Widowed and deeply in debt, she's certain that whomever has bought her late husband's notes of credit will demand a steep repayment. But she never imagines that it will be Brock Taylor, basborn former stable-hand, newly wealthy entrepreneur--and the man who stole her heart, and so much more, five years ago.

Brock's memories of their parting are even more bitter than Maddie's, and his plans for their future are nothing like those he cherished during the bliss of first love. But seeing Maddie again--just as spirited, stubborn, and beautiful as ever--awakens a desire he thought long dead. Soon a dangerous wager is struck, with Brock's self-made fortune and Maddie's treasured independence at stake. A wager only one of them can win--as long as they resist the other's passionate seduction...

Shelley Bradley, Watch Me

Shanna York was set to achieve her glittering ballroom dreams and become a dance champion—until her dance partner gets tangled up in scandal and blackmail. With the clock ticking and all her ambitions at stake, the last thing she needs is the gorgeous owner of a sex club tempting her with the forbidden.

Or maybe that’s the very thing she needs…

Alejandro Diaz has sizzled for Shanna since he set eyes on her months ago. Her repeated rebuffs will make her surrender that much sweeter. She’s ambitious and driven…but so is he. When she asks for his assistance to ensnare a voyeuristic blackmailer with a video fetish, he doesn’t hesitate to help her stage a bedroom trap. But neither is prepared to face scorching, endless passion, the blackmailer’s real identity—or the undeniable love that grows between them.

Download Link:

Diamond,

sphu
11th January 2008, 16:26

thank u so much Bagaholic....appreciate it:-)

@ Diamond

will do better next time

rina50
11th January 2008, 16:58
Rina, Here is The Victoria Holt Collection

Download Link:

Diamond,

Thank you very much Diamond! You are great like always!:ilove:

aashusweet
11th January 2008, 16:58
hi diamand do u have these books if so plz post them i have been searching for them for a long time

1. THE COLORADO COUNTESS BY STEPHANIE HOWARD
2. THE LADY'S MAN BY STEPHANIE HOWARD
THESE BOOKS ARE A SERIES UNDER ROYAL AFFAIR

3. REVENGE IS SWEET SERIES BY SHARON KENDRICK KISS AND TELL, SETTING THE SCORES.

I WILL WAIT FOR UR REPLY

thanks

aashusweet

aashusweet

aashusweet
11th January 2008, 17:02
hi diamand do u have these books if so plz post them i have been searching for them for a long time

1. THE COLORADO COUNTESS BY STEPHANIE HOWARD
2. THE LADY'S MAN BY STEPHANIE HOWARD
THESE BOOKS ARE A SERIES UNDER ROYAL AFFAIR

3. REVENGE IS SWEET SERIES BY SHARON KENDRICK KISS AND TELL, SETTING THE SCORES.

I WILL WAIT FOR UR REPLY

thanks

aashusweet

snoozr
11th January 2008, 17:51
Actually, as the reissue cover shows, Only A Whisper was written as Gayle Wilson. Mona *** Thomas is her real name, which appears on the copyright page. The original release was also written as Gayle Wilson, as have all her other books. I'm only clarifying so that those who haven't read her before won't be confused and go looking for books written under a different name. :)

winter sky
11th January 2008, 18:12
Hi Cmagi,

Can you please post Michelle Reid's Gold Ring of Betrayal?

Thanks!

novelia
11th January 2008, 18:39
Does anyone has The Greek's Bridal Purchase by Susan Stephens, and The Billionaire's Bidding by Barbara Dunlop???

shamzy
11th January 2008, 18:51
I loved the Unlikely duchess by
JESSICA BENSON thanx so much for posting it...

Does anyone have
Lord Stanhope’s Proposal
Much Obliged by the same author??

books4u
11th January 2008, 19:25
Hi all I just finished reading Je$$ Michael$ book - Everything F0bbidden and thought it was great but Hot.

So I seeking any more books by her.....

Thank you.

snoozr
11th January 2008, 19:40
Hi all,

does anyone have

If His Kiss Is Wicked - Jo Goodman

Iron Kissed - Patricia Briggs

Tiger Eye - Marjorie M. Liu

The Vampire Queen's Servant - Joey W. Hill

Lions and Lace - Meagan McKinney

Her Secret Fantasy - Gaelen Foley

Moving Target - Cheyenne McCray

Here's Iron Kissed in rtf and lit formats.

Enjoy!

IRON KISSED - Patricia Briggs
Mercy Thompson 03
Ace Books
January 2008
ISBN: 0-441-01566-2
ISBN-13: 978-0-441-01566-5
Mass market paperback
304 pages

Back cover:

I could smell her fear, and it satisfied something deep inside me that had been writhing under her cool, superior gaze. I curled my upper lip so she could get a good look at my sharp teeth. I might only weigh thirty or so pounds in my coyote shape, but I was a predator...

Mechanic Mercy Thompson can shift her shape--but not her loyalty. When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to Mercy to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not.

Mercy's loyalty is under pressure from other directions, too. Werewolves are not known for their patience, and if Mercy can't decide between the two she cares for, Sam and Adam may make the choice for her...

sphu
11th January 2008, 20:22
hi ,

Here's my first contributin to this wonderful group.....JANET DAILEY's works....her more famous CAlDER series included.

enjoy,

nive80
11th January 2008, 20:23
Diamond ,

Do u have other books of Gayle Wilson like say "Double Blind" ......

Cheers ;)

snoozr
11th January 2008, 21:04
Diamond ,

Do u have other books of Gayle Wilson like say "Double Blind" ......

Cheers ;)

I don't think there are any more Gayle Wilson books to be had until people are able to scan them. :(

snoozr
11th January 2008, 21:06
I loved the Unlikely duchess by
JESSICA BENSON thanx so much for posting it...

Does anyone have
Lord Stanhope’s Proposal
Much Obliged by the same author??

Here they are.
Happy Reading!

Note: Lord Stanhope's Proposal was originally released in March 2000. They gave it a new cover and reissued it in January 2005.

Much Obliged was first released in April 2001. It too was given a new cover when it was reissued in January 2006.

These were her first two published books. I've added the front and back covers of the original releases as well as the front covers of the reissued covers. :)

salicylate
11th January 2008, 22:05
:friends::friends::friends:

iLLuv
11th January 2008, 22:21
hey does anyone have romantic vampire novels?.thank you!

salicylate
11th January 2008, 22:34

aashusweet
11th January 2008, 23:21
hi does anyone have the following books
1. Night of shame by Miranda Lee
2. The guilty wife by Sally Wentworth
3. Looking after Dad by Elizabeth Oldfield
4. Lover's Lies by Daphne Clair
5. Close Relations by Lynsey Stevens
6. The seduction trap by Sara Wood
7. Her Personal Bodygard by Susan Mc Carthy

will wait for them.

thanks
aashusweet

christianna
11th January 2008, 23:23
thank you so much Diamond for the books .... it's so great to read these books you all do a great job...thank you all:ilove:

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 00:39
Here is the collection of Louisa Trent

Download Link:

Diamond,

bookmark
12th January 2008, 00:41
Firstly, I'm so happy to have found this site. It's awesome and thank you to all who have shared all their books!

Secondly, is there a free software I can download to be able to read RAR files?
How do I download books from divshare? Or mihd.net? I can't seem to get a download link from these two.

Thanks in advance.

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 00:44
hi does anyone have the following books
1. Night of shame by Miranda Lee
2. The guilty wife by Sally Wentworth
3. Looking after Dad by Elizabeth Oldfield
4. Lover's Lies by Daphne Clair
5. Close Relations by Lynsey Stevens
6. The seduction trap by Sara Wood
7. Her Personal Bodygard by Susan Mc Carthy

will wait for them.

thanks
aashusweet

Hey Aashusweet,

Can't help you this time friend because not even one book among your requested books can be found in my collection at the moment... I will keep in mind all these lovely books and post for you whenever I have them..

Good Luck!

Diamond,

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 00:48
hey does anyone have romantic vampire novels?.thank you!

There are many interesting books of Vampire Romance Novels online ... just name it.. and I will try to help you as much as I can ...

Welcome to the forum ILLuv!

Diamond,

christianna
12th January 2008, 01:14
i have to thank you all for the amazing books and the amazing job you're doing...you really rock:ilove:

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 01:23
Firstly, I'm so happy to have found this site. It's awesome and thank you to all who have shared all their books!

Secondly, is there a free software I can download to be able to read RAR files?
How do I download books from divshare? Or mihd.net? I can't seem to get a download link from these two.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bookmark

Here is my link of WinRar program....Install it and use Patch to get the full registered version...

For Divshare.com... just put the link in your browser and wait for it... the download will happen automatically....after a little while...

For Mihd.net.. you have to click on the link at the top left corner which say "Request Download" or something like that.. and then another screen will pop out.. you will see the file description at the right top corner of the screen with the download link...

I hope this will help you somehow...

Diamond,

sallysmiss
12th January 2008, 02:59
hello everyone Thanks for the books you are sending.
And I want to ask if anyone have these books..?
1-Prodigal sister by Susan Baker.
2-To win his heart .
& To marry for duty. (both by Rebecca Winters).
3-Barbary Wharf by Charlotte Lamb.(I have the first book & I hope to have the others).
Thanks .
:weedman::ilove:

bookmark
12th January 2008, 03:15
Hey Bookmark

Here is my link of WinRar program....Install it and use Patch to get the full registered version...

For Divshare.com... just put the link in your browser and wait for it... the download will happen automatically....after a little while...

For Mihd.net.. you have to click on the link at the top left corner which say "Request Download" or something like that.. and then another screen will pop out.. you will see the file description at the right top corner of the screen with the download link...

I hope this will help you somehow...

Diamond,

:happy:

Seriously, Diamond, if you were in front of me right now, I'd grab you and give you a big ole kiss. Thank you so much for your answer.

I was sooooooooo lost! On how to go about reading and downloading some of the books. I'm obviously not technologically advanced.

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 03:24
You're very welcome Bookmark... Please have a good time here my friend....

Diamond,

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 03:27
hello everyone Thanks for the books you are sending.
And I want to ask if anyone have these books..?
1-Prodigal sister by Susan Baker.
2-To win his heart .
& To marry for duty. (both by Rebecca Winters).
3-Barbary Wharf by Charlotte Lamb.(I have the first book & I hope to have the others).
Thanks .
:weedman::ilove:

Hello Sallysmiss,

Sorry Friend.... I don't have your requested books in my collection at the moment... maybe somebody got these books and willing to scan for us...

Best Wishes,

Diamond,

pringles
12th January 2008, 04:08
does anyone have ''lost hearts, find souls'' and ''biker chic'' by Devyn Quinn?

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 04:34
does anyone have ''lost hearts, find souls'' and ''biker chic'' by Devyn Quinn?

Here are your requested book Pringles:

- Devyn Quinn - Biker Chic

At 37, Melanie Brooks has reached a crisis point in her life. Phil, her plastic surgeon husband, has run off with one of his patients, a bimbo whose beauty makes Melanie feel like an ugly duckling.

Hoping to clear her mind, Melanie packs up for a weekend trip to Carlsbad Caverns. She soon finds herself lost on an abandoned New Mexico highway, car broken down, cell phone dead. Rescue comes in the unlikely package of Jake Marrs. A hardcore biker, complete with long hair, tattoos and a magnificent Harley Davidson, Jake owes nothing to no one. When he gives Melanie a lift to the nearest town, something about the sexy biker ignites passions she'd believed long gone. Feeling the powerful vibrations of the bike's engine between her legs an intense sexual urge is awakened in her. Recklessly, she invites Jake to share her motel room. When she awakens the next morning, Jake is gone.

But not his memory.

- Devyn Quinn - Lost Hearts Found Souls

Lost in her own tiny world of misery and grief, Samantha had ceased even to think of a future, or herself as a woman with needs until she met Erick Romaine.

On his own, as lost as she, Erik knew the moment he saw her that this was the woman he'd been waiting for, the one woman who aroused that special spark that only desire and love could engender together.

Download Link:

Enjoy Reading!

Diamond,

syushe
12th January 2008, 07:28
I found Brenda Novak's book, but only one Baby Business. Is there anything else?
Thanks.

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 07:59
I found Brenda Novak's book, but only one Baby Business. Is there anything else?
Thanks.

Here is another one from this author but it's just a short novel... Have fun reading my friend....

- Brenda Novak - Taking A Risk

Diamond,

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 08:49
Amy Frazier, Single-Dad Sheriff

There are only two things Brett McQuire cares about: raising his son and keeping the law in Applegate, North Carolina. Then Samantha Weston moves to town, stirring up the locals and putting him to the test…as a cop, a father and a man.

He's pretty darn sure the alluring llama trekker isn't who she seems. But once he uncovers the secret that's got her on the run, can he keep Samantha--the woman he wants more than anything to stay--from fleeing yet again?

Cara Colter, The Playboy's Plain Jane

The playboy
Good-looking and confident, sports hero Dylan McKinnon simply has that indefinable thing that makes him irresistible to the opposite sex.

His plain Jane
Florist Katie Pritchard knows all about Dylan's effect on women--he's her best customer! And the wary divorc�e is captivated by his charm, in spite of herself.
A perfect partnership?
They seem an unlikely couple. They are. But Katie realizes there's more to this playboy than meets the eye.…

Catherine Mann, Out of Uniform

Natural-born warrior Jacob Stone never ignored a lady in distress. So when a stunning brunette clad only in a cocktail dress stumbled to his doorstep, the off-duty air force sergeant went into protector mode. But could he really believe "Dee's" claims that she'd lost her memory…or was her amnesia a ruse to hide a dangerous secret?

For someone had certainly set their sights on getting rid of Dee. Yet they hadn't counted on Jacob's resolve. Dee was his responsibility. Even more…she'd become integral to his next breath. And no one messed with his lady.

Karen Rose Smith, The Daddy Dilemma

Could he be her little boy?

Six years ago, Sara Hobart helped a childless couple create their own miracle. Now she needed one of her own. All her instincts were telling her she was Kyle Barclay's birth mother. Only one thing stood in her way: Kyle's widowed father.

Ever since his wife had died, Nathan had tried to be the best parent he could to five-year-old Kyle. Then this sensual stranger showed up. Legally, Sara had no claim on his son. But how could he keep her from the little boy who already adored her? That went double for Nathan, who was suddenly yearning to go from single dad to devoted family man.…

Enjoy!

Diamond,

sphu
12th January 2008, 09:14
hello guys,

I have a request...does anyone of u have "Reunited:Marriage in a million" by LIZ FIELDING.....

Also...i dont remember the name of the book...the plot is...

Couple on the verge of divorce are forced to live together when they are made the sole guardians of their friend's baby...when those mutual friends are killed in an accident...its a harelquin romance....plzz post them if u have them:friends:

Here are two books by FIONA BRAND....hope u like them

Arieshertz
12th January 2008, 09:21

madhus83
12th January 2008, 10:07
Hi guys, u r doing a very good job. keep it up.
does any one have mercury rising and scrooge and the single girl the part 2 and 3 in continuation of the his executive sweetheart of Sons of Caitlin trilogy ...

nargis
12th January 2008, 12:31
Hi i just joined this forum and i think that the books here are great i am glad that i found it:ilove:

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 12:38
- madhus83: Go to page 179, Mercury Rising has been posted by me already... and you find the other available books on page 8, 50, 66...

- nargis: Welcome To The Forum Dude... Have Fun Reading Here!

Diamond,

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 12:59
Hai can i request books by

Jan springer
1.Colter's Revenge
2.A Hero's Kiss
3.A Hero's Welcome
4.Hero Betrayed
3.Peppermint Creek Inn

Madelaine Montague
1.Hunger of the Wolf
2.Breeding Ground

thanks in advance

Hello Arieshertz

Here you go my friend.. I couldn't find only one of your requested books.. it's the "Breeding Ground"... The rest are here:

Download Link:

Diamond,

shamzy
12th January 2008, 14:06
Here they are.
Happy Reading!

Note: Lord Stanhope's Proposal was originally released in March 2000. They gave it a new cover and reissued it in January 2005.

Much Obliged was first released in April 2001. It too was given a new cover when it was reissued in January 2006.

These were her first two published books. I've added the front and back covers of the original releases as well as the front covers of the reissued covers. :)

Hey Snoozr..Thanx a bunch for the two books..i'm nt generally a fan of the 1st person style of writing bt her humor caught me.....ur a saviour

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 14:22
Michelle M. Pillow, Frost Maiden

A continuation of the popular Dragon Lords and Lords of the Var series…

Empath and space pirate, Evan Cormier is obsessed with decoding an ominous premonition about his future. When a fellow crewman angered a spirit, the vengeful Zhang An took her wrath out on everyone in the vicinity. Evan just happened to be one of them. He’s now facing a future in which he’ll be forever alone.

Lady Josselyn of the House of Craven has been betrayed. With her home world on a Florencian moon under attack and her family dead, she finds herself at the mercy of the one who deceived them. There is only one thing left to do—die with honor. But before she can join her family in the afterlife, she must first avenge all that she held dear. Falling in love with a pirate was never in the plan. Evan and his thieving crewmates might have delayed her fate, but they can’t stop destiny.

Have Fun Reading!

Diamond,

mewylve
12th January 2008, 16:25
Can I request Brenda Joyce - Dark Fire? Or another title of her books that have not been post here..

Diamond008
12th January 2008, 16:44
Hey Mewylve,

Dark Fire by Brenda Joyce is not available yet... for her other titles... I'm already dying to have them too... they're just very tempting... maybe somebody got them in paperback and would like to share with us... that would be beautiful....

Here are the books that I truly love to have my hands on:

Brenda Joyce:

1. Innocent Fire (1988)
2. Firestorm (1988)
3. Violet Fire (1989)
4. Dark Fires (1991)
5. The Fires of Paradise (1992)

Diamond,

P.S: Cross My Fingers And Hope For The Best...

Arieshertz
12th January 2008, 16:59

pallabika
12th January 2008, 18:22
hey can u post WESTERN MAN by Janet Dailey.. i love that book.. plz

shea
12th January 2008, 19:07
Does anyone have any books by the following authors

Liz Andrews
Frankie Y. Bailey - A Lizzie Stuart Mystery Series
Stephanie Burke
Giselle Carmichael
Angie Daniels
David Handler - Desiree Mitry & Mitch Berger Mystery
Adrienne Kama
Shelly Laurenston
Lena Matthews
Carol Mckenzie
Bridget Midway
Pamela Leigh Starr

Thank you

phsupriya
12th January 2008, 21:09
Hey anyone has "Sold into marriage" by Ann Major .. i will be very grateful if u can post it ..

queenbee
12th January 2008, 21:30

Lynne Graham: The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife
Tilda was regretting her short-lived romance with Rashad, the crown prince of Bakhar. Now, with her impoverished family indebted to him, Rashad was blackmailing Tilda by insisting she pay up…as his concubine! Soon Tilda was the arrogant sheikh's captive in his faraway desert kingdom. Then Rashad publicly acknowledged her as his woman… and under the law of Bakhar they were now bound together forever…as husband and wife!

for some reason, i couldn't open this file at all....everything else i can...but just not this one! does somebody have a copy of this ebook they would like to share???

:heart:

nargis
12th January 2008, 22:30
does anyone have the following novel for Christine rimmer
the nine-month marriage
marriage by necessity
practically married
married by accident
mercury rising
i would really appreciate if any one can upload those novels

BlueBow
12th January 2008, 22:55
Hey, all.

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on "Bride by Royal Appointment" by Raye Morgan? I'm really into the Niroli series so far... I'm anxious to finish it out. :D

rina50
12th January 2008, 22:57
There is Christine Rimmer, Mercury Rising.

I don't have other books, but maybe somebody else have.

vered
13th January 2008, 00:25
Hi everyone,
Thank you for all the great books..
Does anyone have Lori foster's - A very merry christmas?
Many thanks:ilove:

bianca2007
13th January 2008, 02:11
Hi shea I have 13 books by Stephanie Burke and Liz Andrews and Lena Matthews wrote together 2 anthologies....as for Shelly Laurenston search the thread I posted 6 of her books(pag. 146) ...enjoy

Meriel
13th January 2008, 03:00
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
13th January 2008, 03:22
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kakmahraz
13th January 2008, 06:04
oh my GOdd,... Diamond u r my hero :dance::dance:... but sadly i cant repp u yet.... Thanks vy much Diamond

Hi, I was wondering if you (or anyone) do not mind sharing the remaining Jan Springer series - A Hero's Escape and A Hero Needed.

Thanks

Diamond008
13th January 2008, 07:19
Hi, I was wondering if you (or anyone) do not mind sharing the remaining Jan Springer series - A Hero's Escape and A Hero Needed.

Thanks

Hello Kakmahraz

Here is the rest of Jan Springer books that I have:

- Jan Springer - A Hero Needed
- Jan Springer - A Hero Escapes

]Download Link:

Diamond,

bt34
13th January 2008, 07:30
Hi,

Does anyone have any Diana Blayne (aka Palmer) books? I'm looking for:

A Loving Arrangement
Color Love Blue
Night of the Unicorn
Denim and Lace
Tangled Destinies
A Waiting Game

Thanks

shea
13th January 2008, 07:36
Hi shea I have 13 books by Stephanie Burke and Liz Andrews and Lena Matthews wrote together 2 anthologies....as for Shelly Laurenston search the thread I posted 6 of her books(pag. 146) ...enjoy

Thanks, I really appreciate that you took the time to reply to message.

kakmahraz
13th January 2008, 07:37
Hello Kakmahraz

Here is the rest of Jan Springer books that I have:

- Jan Springer - A Hero Needed
- Jan Springer - A Hero Escapes

]Download Link:

Diamond,

You're the best and fast toooo :giveheart:

bt34
13th January 2008, 08:01
:dance::dance::dance:

madhus83
13th January 2008, 08:04
hey rina, thanks a lot yaar ;)

syushe
13th January 2008, 09:01
Here is another one from this author but it's just a short novel... Have fun reading my friend....

- Brenda Novak - Taking A Risk

Diamond,

thank you soooooooooooooo much diamond....

Arieshertz
13th January 2008, 09:04

thimblethin
13th January 2008, 09:20
bt34, Thank you so much for scanning and uploading all the Iris Johansens! I've enjoyed them very much <3

Diamond008
13th January 2008, 09:28
Hey Arieshertz,

I think it's a complete book my friend.. how many pages you have there... In my computer..it has 296 pages..and it also put the word "The End" in the ebook as well... Sorry, if I'm wrong because I don't read many erotic romance you know....

Reply to me and see what I can do to help you...

Diamond,

Diamond008
13th January 2008, 09:45
An Unexpected Song.
Think that is the last of the Iris Johansen books that I have to scan.

Enjoy

Bt34,

You're a wonderful person and always full of beautiful books... I'm very happy today...

Best Wishes,

Diamond,

P.S: I've been trying to search again and again for your requested books of Diana Blayne... But sorry friend, not a single book of this author is available right now... I wishes someone has it and like to share the books with us!

Arieshertz
13th January 2008, 09:57

Arieshertz
13th January 2008, 10:00

Diamond008
13th January 2008, 10:26
You can't give the reputation to the same person again until you spread around about 20 people, I mean you have to repute the other 20 people before you can repute the same person again...

Diamond,

P.S: I'm not sure about the numbers of people.. it's about 20 I think...

shooter88
13th January 2008, 10:33
bt34 : Thank U very much, really appreciate it .

anyway do you have "and the desert blooms by iris johansen" ?
could u upload in here .
cos i'm looking for it anywhere n can't find it ...
i'm really curious about the story .

rhermione
13th January 2008, 11:12
does anyone have an erotic romance with a medical theme kinda like medical erotica......??

shooter88
13th January 2008, 12:32
please ignore my request cos i have found "the desert blooms by iris johansen" on page 68.

--------

Midnight Warrior - Iris Johansen

Raised to an independent womanhood by her mother, the healer Brynn of Falkhaar is now enslaved to the devious Saxon, Richard of Redfern. Hoping to better his position, Richard offers her services to one of the victorious Normans at Hastings. Under the watchful eye of Gage Dumont, an extremely tall, extremely wealthy and, yes, extremely handsome Norman warrior who is also the ******* son of the king of Norway, Brynn manages the miraculous cure of his great friend, the Saracen Malik--thereby winning Malik's devotion and the warm attentions of Gage as well. Alternately rebuffing and acquiescing to his advances, Brynn uses Gage's passions to protect those she loves from Richard's continued evil-doing and to wrangle a one-way ticket to Gwynthal, the island setting of idyllic childhood memories and the location of an immense hidden treasure that is her birthright. Although Brynn and Gage are appealing enough, they are far less real and engaging than Malik, the entirely too charming, warmhearted heathen, and Adwen, Richard's quondam submissive wife determined to never again be any man's fool. Brynn is the weakness: sanctimonious about her role as healer, she is also the anchor for a rather far-fetched fantasy element.

my review:
this was a great book, i really enjoyed reading this book n the story was interesting n touching .

CoolLady
13th January 2008, 12:46
for some reason, i couldn't open this file at all....everything else i can...but just not this one! does somebody have a copy of this ebook they would like to share???

:heart:

here u r

novelia
13th January 2008, 13:10
:fart::fart::fart::fart:.

novelia
13th January 2008, 13:13
:evilplan::evilplan:

novelia
13th January 2008, 13:23
:evilplan::evilplan::evilplan::evilplan::evilplan: :forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

novelia
13th January 2008, 13:31
:evilplan::evilplan::evilplan::evilplan::evilplan:

Diamond008
13th January 2008, 13:33
bt34 : Thank U very much, really appreciate it .

anyway do you have "and the desert blooms by iris johansen" ?
could u upload in here .
cos i'm looking for it anywhere n can't find it ...
i'm really curious about the story .

Here is your requested book "And The Desert Blooms" by Iris Johansen:

Have Fun Reading!

Diamond,

novelia
13th January 2008, 13:38
:evilplan::evilplan::evilplan:
want one anyway.

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

aashusweet
13th January 2008, 14:04
hi here some books i hope they are not already on this thread

1.BOSS'S FAVORITE BY SUSAN MEIER

2.GRACEFUL SUBMISSION BY MELINDA BARRON

3.STAND-IN GROOM BY SUSAN BROCKMANN

4.ANTHOLOGY

5.HOW THE SHERIFF WAS WON BY ANNE GRACIA

DownloadLink: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

6.ANTHOLOGY

[Only registered and activated users can see links] _Joan_Hohl_-__

7.ANTHOLOGY

[Only registered and activated users can see links] n_Kent__Maggie_Price.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM

aashusweet

Meriel
13th January 2008, 15:35
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meriel
13th January 2008, 15:39
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me2scat
13th January 2008, 15:52
An Unexpected Song.
Think that is the last of the Iris Johansen books that I have to scan.

bt34, thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to scan all these and share them. It's really great to finally be able to read a few more of her older ones. I've enjoyed every one.

Thanks also to shooter88 and diamond for the other two that I didn't have.

aashusweet
13th January 2008, 16:18
hi
some more books

1.HEARTBREAKER

2. NAUGHTY ALL OVER

aashusweet

aashusweet
13th January 2008, 16:45
hi here are some Catherine Caulter books

1.THE HELLION BRIDE

2.THE COURTSHIP

3.THE SCOTTISH BRIDE

hope u enjoy them

aashusweet

shooter88
13th January 2008, 16:53
thanks diamond

for you kindness, i'll help u with uploading Mary Jo Putney - Petals in the Wind

-----------------------------
i wanna upload one of my fav romance books

Mountain's Captive - Michelle M Pillow

Waking up with a hangover in a Las Vegas hotel, New York writer Chloe Masters is sore from an unusual night of passion with a man she vaguely recalls. She soon discovers that the night before she dialed the wrong hotel suite and Paul, her arranged fiancé, is frantically waiting for her in a different room. And if that isn’t bad enough, she married the wrong guy. Now she has to track down the mysterious Montana mountain man, Everest Beaumont, and get him to sign divorce papers so she can marry Paul and complete the terms of her father’s will.

Everest Beaumont likes living on his own and is as rugged as the mountain demands. But when a woman—whom he drunkenly mistook for a Vegas prostitute sent by a corporation to sweeten the deal—shows up on his door claiming to be his wife, he is awestruck. The woman may be his wife, but she is not his to hold. Everest must resist the urges of his body in order to do what is morally right and not touch the woman engaged to another.

joseph123
13th January 2008, 17:22
does anyone have barbara freethy, Fern Michaels(pinewood sisterhood series),catherine coulter(double take), christina dodd(Dark series)(tongue in chic,trouble in high heels), christie ridgway(an offer he can't refuse, care & Feeding unmarried men), christina skye(Draycott series & Code name series)

susajan
13th January 2008, 18:01
thanks to everyone's books that I didn't have. I will try to learning upload too.

joseph123
13th January 2008, 18:24
i was wondering if you have any of these author
susanna carr(pink ice,bad girl bridesmaids, the wrong bride
susan mallery(buchanan series, marcelli sisters,Accidentally Yours
karen hawkins ( Reeves 2- Her officer & Gentleman, Mclean Series)
vicki lewis thompson(nerd series
lucy monroe(The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress, able,..
Carly phillips (more...\
candice hern
jenesi ash

rockstar25
13th January 2008, 19:44
hi guys,

rockstar this side. I am thankful to all of you who have posted ebooks and brought me such delight. I have searching the thread and i hane found that there are not too many Silhouette's on this thread. Is there a different thread for them?

And does anyone have The CEO's Scandalous Affair by Roxanne St. Claire ?

thanks and warm regards,
rockstar25

Shweta
13th January 2008, 20:14
Hello there, I am new to this forum and I just wanted to thank Diamond and everyone else who have contributed their collection!! This has to be by far the best romance forums online!! Thanks!

shamzy
13th January 2008, 21:26
I just read the convenient marriage by deborah raleigh posted cz its vintage writing on my metre..

DarkShadows
13th January 2008, 21:26
Hello, Did this books are avaliable
Jude Deveraux:
The Duchess
The Awakening
The Princess
High Tide
Someone to Love
Forever
Forever and Always
Always
Sweetbriar
Counterfeit Lady
Lost Lady
The Taming
The Conquest
The Legend

Julia Quinn
On the way to the wedding

Thanks

shamzy
13th January 2008, 21:30
hey does anyone have regency books written by deborah raleigh?

aashusweet
13th January 2008, 21:33
hi here are books by diana hamilton and lorie foster hope u enjoy them.

1.A SPANISH VENGEANCE

2.NEVER TOO MUCH

3.TRAPPED

4.JADED PREY

aashusweet

nargis
13th January 2008, 22:34
There is Christine Rimmer, Mercury Rising.

I don't have other books, but maybe somebody else have.

Thank you rina so much you made my day:ilove:

aashusweet
13th January 2008, 23:14
some more lori foster books

1. PRIVATE DANCER

2.SAY NO TO JOE

3.TANGLED SHEETS

4.TANTALIZING

5.THE VISCOUNT WHO LOVED ME

6.TO MUCH TEMPTATION

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM

aashusweet

queenbee
13th January 2008, 23:52
here u r

:good2::happy::angel::heart::heart::heart::heart: thanks soooo much!

rina50
14th January 2008, 00:29
Thank you rina so much you made my day:ilove:

You are welcome.

Shinjutakara
14th January 2008, 00:38
Hi, does anyone have A Valentine Wedding by Jane Feather? Thanks so much for your hard work guys ^__^

omaya
14th January 2008, 01:16
I don't think I have seen this bundle around yet ...
Bedded by blackmail bundle including :
Melanie Milburne : Back in her husband's bed
Lucy Monroe :Wedding vow of revenge
Jacqueline Baird : The Italian's blackmailed mistress.

omaya
14th January 2008, 01:21
I don't think I have seen this bundle around yet ...
Bedded by blackmail bundle including :
Melanie Milburne : Back in her husband's bed
Lucy Monroe :Wedding vow of revenge
Jacqueline Baird : The Italian's blackmailed mistress.

omaya
14th January 2008, 01:22
errr ... sorry for the double post ...

salicylate
14th January 2008, 03:33

parallellam
14th January 2008, 03:38
As Requested,

Christina Skye - Code Name 1 - 5:

Christina Skye - Code Name 01 Nanny.lit
Christina Skye - Code Name 02 Princess.lit
Christina Skye - Code Name 03_05 3 Baby; 4 Blondie; 5 Bikini.lit

Code:

parallellam
14th January 2008, 03:43
As request,

Julia Quinn - Brigerton 08 On the Way to the Wedding

parallellam
14th January 2008, 03:49
As Requested, Karen Hawkins

Karen Hawkins - MacLean 01 How to Abduct a Highland Lord.lit
Karen Hawkins - MacLean 02 To Scotland, With Love.lit

parallellam
14th January 2008, 03:51
As Requested, Karen Hawkins

Karen Hawkins - Reeves 01 Her Master and Commander.lit
Karen Hawkins - Reeves 02 Her Officer and Gentleman.lit

parallellam
14th January 2008, 03:52
As Requested, Carly Phillips

Carly Phillips - Chandler 1 The Bachelor.lit
Carly Phillips - Chandler 2 The Playboy.lit
Carly Phillips - Chandler 3 The Heartbreaker.lit
Carly Phillips - Hot Zone 3 Hot Item.lit
Carly Phillips - Seduce Me.lit
Carly Phillips - Ty & Hunter Cross My Heart.lit

Code:

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 05:36
Thanks so much Parallellam for responding to the requests... I truly appreciate it....

Sorry everyone for not being able to answer to your requests... just pretty busy.... I wish everybody the best... and keep going... it's a wonderful forum here...

Diamond,

aashusweet
14th January 2008, 05:50
hi here are some more of lori foster books

1.TANGLED DREAMS

2.WONTON

3.TREAT HER RIGHT

aashusweet

aashusweet
14th January 2008, 09:02
hi some more of lori foster

1.MARRIED TO THE BOSS

2.MARRING MARRY

3.TANGLED IMAGE

4.WIDSON WILD

5.JAMIE

aashusweet

salicylate
14th January 2008, 09:03

aashusweet
14th January 2008, 10:20
hi

1. A TOUCH OF SCANDEL

2. CAPTIVATED BY THE TYCOON

3. CAPTIBES OF THE NIGHTS

aashusweet

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 10:34
Hello Books4u, Below is the latest book of Season of Seduction for you my friend...

Seasons Of Seduction IV

Summary:

Best of Both Worlds By Anna J. Evans

Melissa doesn't care that her crush is what her friends would call a Man-Unlikely-to-be-Laid.
She's had it bad for James for months and tonight was going to be the night she was going to make her move. At least it was going to be the night…until her dressing room was invaded by hostile troll-like aliens and James transformed into an otherworldly sex god.

Now Melissa finds herself on the run from intergalactic criminals, inducted into the public sex rituals of another race and given the chance to find the family she's always wanted. Because James is just as crazy about her, and he won't give her up, not when he know he's the man to give her the best of both their worlds.

Death-Speaker By Katherine Cross

Forensic Anthropologist Alison Laney is a woman of science. Death is not a mystery to her, and despite the strange flashes of insight she tries her best to deny, she has no room in her life for the supernatural. Nathanial has not known a woman for generations. As one of the Grigori, he is beholden to no one… until he hears a voice calling to him from the darkness.

Bound to a man she cannot deny, Alison finds herself confronted by a grisly murder, an eons-old Grigori and the truth about her own heritage — including the dark powers that come with it.

Diverted Destiny By Lynn LaFleur

Vampire Tain Remington knows it is almost impossible to find that special woman who carries the rare gene needed to turn her into a vampire. He's been looking for her for eight hundred years.

Marina Black is immediately drawn to the black-haired hunk who offers to help her when she gets lost in a snowstorm. Finding out the hunk thinks he is a vampire quickly douses any desire.
That desire returns when she dreams of Tain and the intense pleasure he gives her. She can either turn away from him or push aside her fears and accept the love he offers.

Silk By B.J. McCall

Interplanetary pilot Lisin Silk has ferried everything from supplies to mercenaries but on this run her cargo is a lone male prisoner.
Rhys Adon isn't an ordinary convict. He's a mindbender and although he's secured in a special cell, he's already planning his escape. During months of solitary confinement and hours of sensory deprivation he'd remained sane by imagining the perfect woman. Surely the gods must be laughing. His perfect woman is his jailer.

Taste of Honey By Natasha Moore

Cowboy Jake Manning is nursing a beer and a heart that's been stomped into a million pieces when classy Shauna Montgomery asks him to dance. Jake knows better than to get involved with another sweet-smellin' woman, but what the hell, it's just a dance.
Shaunna had been planning a little revenge against the boyfriend who dumped her but the steamy dance floor seduction leaves both her and Jake hot and hurting. They end up at Jake's place for a lesson in power, control and passion. But can they get past their differences and learn to trust again?

Winter Dragon By Jory Strong

Trapped between worlds, neither fully elf nor fully dragon, Ember Caught in Stone is banished from the lair-city of the scarlet dragons when a magical mark appears on her palm. Her heart aches over leaving the lands she loves, until a unicorn arrives and takes her to the mate who will help her find her true destiny.
Left helpless by a spelled arrow, the blue dragon Aizik shifts into human form and faces death in the cold snow. Little does he know that when a herd of unicorns share their warmth with him, they've chosen him to be Ember's mate.

Download Link:

Have Fun Reading!

Diamond,

joseph123
14th January 2008, 10:55
Request:
Christina skye
My spy
going overboard

Christie Ridgway
An Offer He Can't Refuse
The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men

fern micheals(the sisterhood, Rules of the game)

thanks to Parallellam & diamond

novelia
14th January 2008, 10:58
Hi, i'm looking for THE WEALTHY MAN"S WAITRESS by MAGGIE COX and Summer by the Raven by Sara Craven ... Please, if you have both, please upload them... THanks alot... :ilove::friends:

novelia
14th January 2008, 10:59
Hi, i'm looking for THE WEALTHY MAN"S WAITRESS by MAGGIE COX and Summer by the Raven by Sara Craven ... Please, if you have both, please upload them... THanks alot... :ilove::friends:

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 12:11

Hello Novelia,

Here are your requested books my friend... have fun reading!

-The Wealthy Man's Waitress By Maggie Cox
- Summer Of The Raven By Sara Craven

Download Link:

Diamond,

thimblethin
14th January 2008, 12:12
Judith B. Glad

Ice Princess
Victim of brutal rape, Flower Jones longs for refuge in England, where she believes she will be safe. But she reckons without William King, who wants her for his woman.

- Noble Savage
Independent Katie Lachlan has caught the eye and heart of a rich suitor who won't take no for an answer. Luke Savage killed a man in a gunfight and swears he'll never carry a handgun again. A strong attraction and mutual dependence link them together for a journey along the brand new transcontinental railroad, as she flees the suitor who stalks her and he runs away from his past. Instead of safety, they find new danger as they are forced to travel on foot across a wintry landscape. While Katie learns that independence is no match for force, Luke discovers that saving Katie is more important to him than the vow he made. Striving together against wilderness, gunfighters bent on retribution, and a frontier town on the brink of riot, they find their strength, their convictions, and their very love tested by adversity and danger.

- Queen of Cherry Vale
When newly widowed Hattie Rommel chooses a second husband, she doesn't expect him to fulfill her most secret dreams. She just wants him to take her to Oregon. Emmet Lachlan marries Hattie with the understanding that he will be free to leave her behind, once she is safely in Oregon. He is a wandering man, not a settling-down farmer. Then an old trapper bequeaths them a map to a valley where gold lies on the ground for the taking. While Emmet and Hattie gather the gold, they also discover each other.

- Duchess of Ophir Creek
PASSION AND PERIL IN THE IDAHO WILDERNESS.... Silas Dewitt, newly arrived in an Idaho gold camp, saves two Chinese boys from a mob of drunken miners. But one of them turns out to an independent, stubborn, lovely woman who decides her role is to protect him. Soomey, shaped by poverty and sexual slavery, sees Silas as her means to freedom and independence--until she falls in love with him. Knowing that she is assisting in her own heartbreak, she guards his back as he searches for a cache of gold nuggets. A vicious killer stalks them both, and Silas and Soomey find themselves in deadly peril. Their salvation will test the limits of their budding love as they weigh sacrifice against survival.

thimblethin
14th January 2008, 12:21
Elizabeth Lowell

Chain Lightening
From a top-selling fiction writer comes a romance set amid Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Their association is supposed to be strictly business, and they are very different people. But the tropics create a different world. And for Mandy and Damon, paradise is only a heartbeat away.

Love Song for a Raven
Carlson Raven had no choice but to rescue Janna Morgan--the beautiful, courageous woman who struggled against the stormy sea. When he pulled her from the choppy waters and revived her with the heat of his body, his yearning was as unexpected as it was enduring. But Carlson Raven was as untamed and enigmatic as the sea he loved. Would Janna be the woman to capture his wild and lonely heart?

Too Hot to Handle
Tory Wells arrived at Sundance Ranch with only a battered suitcase and a letter from a friend that promised employment. Recovering from knee surgery, Tory desperately needed this job. And Ethan Reever was her only hope.

But Reever wasted no time in telling Tory he wanted nothing to do with some city-bred stranger. In his opinion, a woman like Tory knew nothing about ranch life, and he'd decided long ago that he had no use for pretty, useless women. Especially one who looked at him as innocently as Tory did -- no matter how much he desired her . . .

Tory knew one thing for certain. Determined to show him she could make it on her own, she vowed never to ask Reever for anything ever again. Not a job. Not money. And definitely not his love.

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 12:31
Request:
Christina skye
My spy
going overboard

Christie Ridgway
An Offer He Can't Refuse
The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men

fern micheals(the sisterhood, Rules of the game)

thanks to Parallellam & diamond

I have some of your requested books my friend... here you go!

Christie Ridgway

- An Offer He Can't Refuse

Meet Californian Téa Caruso ...
her mother drives her crazy,
her sisters give "advice." She
has a family just like any other,
except for one tiny difference ...
Her grandfather isn't just
in the mob ... he is the mob!

And no one knows this better than Johnny Magee. The Caruso family destroyed his dad. Now, it's payback time -- and he's going to need an unsuspecting insider ... one who won't realize what he's really after.

Téa loves her family but hates what they do. She's tried to stay far away from her notorious relatives, making a legit name for herself as an interior designer. But her grandfather Cosimo's gala 80th birthday is coming up. Every mobbed-up member of the family from San Francisco to Sarasota will be there -- and it's time for Téa to face the family or face the consequences.

Intent on using Téa for revenge, Johnny hires her to redo his home, but then she makes him "offers" he can't refuse. Soon he's falling in love with the enemy and when all the secrets are revealed, what will Téa do ... and even worse, what will her family?

- The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men

Page Four asks: Which Palm Springs party girl has been caught canoodling with an out-of-town "Adam"?

Eve Caruso keeps her finger on the pulse of Palm Springs and reports every spicy celebrity tidbit to her loyal readers. She knows everyone in this town -- except that mysterious hunk who just strolled into the exclusive spa where she's conferring with hot new starlet Jemima Cargill.

Nash Cargill -- nicknamed "The Preacher" by all his rowdy friends -- is here to protect his flighty sister from a stalker, not fall for a sexy society columnist. But Eve has the perfect name -- she's wildly tempting. Nash should resist; after all, her luscious lips speak trouble, her two sisters are too interested in their affair, and the rest of her family defines "notorious." But Eve is more vulnerable than she seems, and Nash has never said "no" to a lady in distress . . .

Download Link:

Diamond,

eeddie
14th January 2008, 12:39
:forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

thimblethin
14th January 2008, 12:54
Elizabeth Lowell

Fever [McCalls 1]
Rye McCall has a problem. He's got an obsessive father who's trying to ensure a dynasty, but Rye's rebellious and determined to lead his own life. And to make matters worse, he's just met a woman who may thwart both men's plans. For one brief, high-country summer, Rye manages the impossible--to keep his father's world at bay. But he's lost control of his own plans--he's fallen in love with Lisa Johansen. Now he's told too many lies for his happiness to last. He knows that. What he doesn't know is how to finally tell her the truth.

Dark Fire [McCalls 2]
The Andean Cloud Forest, Ecuador. Mysterious, hauntingly beautiful -- a land like nowhere else on earth. But a dangerous land, despite its beauty. A land to be feared. And respected ... Like Trace Rawlings -- a man who lives by his own rules. Ruthless, domineering, he takes what he wants. But Cynthia Ryan is used to someone trying to manipulate her, especially her powerful father. Surely she can handle this man. After all, he's just there to guide her through the treacherous forest. Thrown together by her father's ruthless ambition, first as adversaries, then as lovers, Trace and Cynthia force their way through the cloud forest -- transformed by a passion as wild and steamy as the forest itself.

Autumn Lover
Beautiful, determined Elyssa Sutton has returned to her isolated ranch in the Ruby Mountains of Nevada after the Civil War -- but the Culpepper gang wants the horses, the ranch, and Elyssa, and they'll kill anyone who gets in their way. Can Hunter Maxwell, the handsome, bitter ranch foreman she hires when he appears mysteriously out of the moonlight, protect her?

Sweet Wind, Wild Wind
Regretting his former rejection of Lara Chandler, Carson Blackridge stops at nothing to rekindle her passion for him during her first stay at Rocking B Ranch in four years.

Always Time to Die
Genealogist Carly May is hired by elderly Winifred Castillo Simmons to research her Castillo family history. Carly makes the acquaintance of Dan Duran, a man with a haunted past and a mysterious connection to the Quintrell family. Sparks fly between Dan and Carly as the romantic tension heats up along with the suspense, for someone doesn't want Carly digging into the past.

thimblethin
14th January 2008, 13:07
Karen Robards

This Side of Heaven
Defiantly beautiful, Caroline Wetherby stepped ashore in a land so wild and fierce, she trembled. She had come seeking refuge with the last of her family, but her sister was dead. Waiting to greet her were pious Pilgrims, warring Indians, howling wolves, a boisterous household of men and boys...and him, her rugged, unwelcoming brother-in-law, Matt Mathieson. Caroline wanted to hate Matt as she hated all men.

After her father's death, she'd been eager to escape England. But as daughter of a gambler and a gypsy, her flamboyant ways and healing skills tempted disaster in the sanctimonious Connecticut Colony. And putting herself in the hands of a big, handsome stranger tempted something far more dangerous--emotions she couldn't resist, kisses she couldn't forget, and a future that could bring ruin...or a journey to heaven on earth in his arms.

Paradise Country
Grief-stricken at her father's suicide and struggling to cope with the collapse of the family businesses, photographer Alexandra Haywood travels to her family's thoroughbred horse farm in Paradise County, Kentucky. She cannot understand why her father would take his life, and her journey to Whistledown Farm is driven by her need for answers as well as the need to sell the farm. Sparks fly when she encounters farm manager Joe Welch, and Alexandra is yanked from the cold lethargy of grief that has gripped her emotions since her father's death. She doesn't want to be attracted to the handsome, difficult man but her hormones refuse to cooperate. Joe doesn't want to crave the gorgeous blond who intends to sell the farm and destroy his dreams, but he, too, has no choice.

The two have bigger problems, however, when a crazed killer whose heinous crimes have gone undetected in Paradise County for many years targets Alexandra. Before Joe can save her, his own son and her young sister may also fall victim to the madman. Robards expertly balances an intensely sensual love story with a truly chilling suspense plot set against a colorful Southern backdrop. Paradise County will have readers on the edge of their seats until the final page. Sensuality: 8

Wild Orchids
From the moment the American holding the gun jumped in her car, Lora Harding suspected her Cancun dream vacation might not turn out quite as she expected. Her abductor, John Roberts "Max" Maxwell, had shoulders like a linebacker, a handsome face under his faded sombrero, and the audacity to order her to drive . . . or else. The man scared the hell out of her, but his touch excited her as her staid fiance's back home in Kansas never had. She read in romance novels about the irresistible "chemistry" between a man and a woman. She just never believed it could happen to a sensible, levelheaded English teacher like her. Determined to learn Max's story and do something wild for once in her life, Lora dared herself to surrender to the desire growing between her and this mysterious man on the run. Now, as intrigue and danger closed in, they raced headlong toward an Eden-like jungle hideout, where Lora vowed to hold on the paradise she found--kisses that left her trembling and a lover who satisfied the secret hungers of a woman's flesh and heart.

thimblethin
14th January 2008, 13:23
Jen Holling

Tamed By Your Desire
Refusing to marry a man she does not love, Fayth Graham is forced to flee her ancestral home.

Her freedom is short-lived when she is captured by her most reviled enemy -- Alex Maxwell, who would never forgive her for teasing him mercilessly and then betraying him to her family.

Now, as they search for the mystical Bloodstone, she fears he will use her captivity to avenge his savaged pride. But their heated encounters leave them both shaken and Fayth soon suspects that the force that burns between them might, after all, be love....

Tempted By Your Touch
Robert Maxwell, eldest son of the notoriously ruthless Red Rowan, plans to set a new course for his irascible and war hungry family by making peace with the clan's longstanding English rivals. And what better way to mark the beginning of a new era than by wedding the Graham families most precious lady? Peace always comes at a price, and seducing a beautiful lady seems a small one to pay.

Incensed by her brother's scheme to marry her off to a Scottish barbarian, Caroline Graham is shocked to find her betrothed so pleasing to the eye. Nevertheless, she enters into the arrangement with a determinedly icy heart and a vow to resist her husband's every touch. But when she suspects she's merely a pawn in her brother's ultimate plan to destroy his ancient enemy for good--and to find and claim the storied magical stone as his own--Caroline is torn. Robert's bravery, loyalty, and charm have begun to melt her resistance. Is it possible her sworn enemy is really the love of her life?

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 13:23
I have Some like it brazen - and would like to have more, because i like the old type regencies.

I dont know why, just now ipmart dont allow me attach - i'll try later, or try this link:

Here are two more books of Deborah Raleigh for you Shamzy and Eedie...

- Deborah Raleigh, Some Like It Sinful

- Deborah Raleigh, A Convenient Marriage

Download Link:

Diamond,

P.S: Sorry, just pretty busy scanning a book... don't have much time to find the reviews... please forgive me.... have fun reading dears....!

dipasha
14th January 2008, 13:32
can anyone get me
bond of hatred
second time marriage
mistress and mother
the disobediant mistress
an arabian marriage
all by lynne graham

and also

for the thrill of it by patricia ryan
pure temptation by vicky lewis thompson
barely decent by jennifer labrecque
delaney's deser sheikh byBrenda Jackson

fruitb0x
14th January 2008, 17:50
Hi everyone! I would just like to ask if anyone has any 'Christina Dodd' books? 'Cause i just recently read 'The Prince Kidnaps a Bride' and I seemed to have really enjoyed it... so if it's not too much trouble then.. yeah! :) (and i've already searched the forums but all the links to her books are dead.. :()

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
fruitb0x :airkiss:

pennels29
14th January 2008, 18:12
:hahaha2::partyman::whocares:

shooter88
14th January 2008, 18:43
Does someone has "the serpent prince by Elizabeth Hoyt" ?

the last book of trilogy princes

novelia
14th January 2008, 19:11
Does anyone can upload Honk If You Love Real Man???

ps: Sorry, i need a help to find which page in this thread that contain Real Man Do It Better?? Cause i know this ebook have been upload before, but i couldn't find where..

Thanks..

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 19:22
Does someone has "the serpent prince by Elizabeth Hoyt" ?

the last book of trilogy princes

Here is your requested book my friend!

Elizabeth Hoyt, The Serpent Prince

Country bred Lucy Craddock-Hayes is content with her quiet life. Until the day she trips over an unconscious man - a naked unconscious man - and loses her innocence forever.
Viscount Simon Iddesleigh was nearly beaten to death by his enemies. Now he's hell-bent on vengeance. But as Lucy nurses him back to health, her honesty startles his jaded sensibilities - even as it ignites a desire that threatens to consume them both.
Charmed by Simon's sly wit, urbane manners, and even his red-heeled shoes, Lucy falls hard and fast for him. Yet as his honor keeps him from ravishing her, his revenge sends his attackers to her door. As Simon wages war on his foes, Lucy wages her own war for his soul using the only weapon she has - her love.

Download Link:

Enjoy Your Reading!

Diamond,

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 19:27
Does anyone can upload Honk If You Love Real Man???

ps: Sorry, i need a help to find which page in this thread that contain Real Man Do It Better?? Cause i know this ebook have been upload before, but i couldn't find where..

Thanks..

Here you go my friend... Enjoy!

Honk If You Love Real Men

Wanted: Real Men. Must be irresistible, good with his hands, and know how to handle any situation. . . in or out of the bedroom.

Honk If You Love Real Men is a contemporary erotic anthology featuring some of the brightest up and coming names in contemporary romance and erotic romance.
"Naughty Girl" by Carrie Alexander: When a sexy, sassy woman driving in her convertible catches the eye of a gorgeous construction worker, they indulge in a delicious afternoon tryst.
"WANTED: One Hot Blooded Man" by Pamela Britton: A sexy firefighter is responsible for lighting more fires than putting them out!
"Reno's Chance" by Lora Leigh: Ever since she was a little girl, Raven McIntire has secretly pined and longed for her best friend's sexy older brother, Reno, a Navy SEAL who has just returned home from duty. What she doesn't realize is that his only true mission is to get into her heart and get her into his bed.
"Mercy Me" by Susan Donovan: A heated encounter with an irresistibly handsome doctor.

Download Link:

Diamond,

novelia
14th January 2008, 19:33
Thanks alot Diamond... I'm really appreciate it.. I know you busy right now..:ilove::ilove:

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 19:38
Hi i was wondering if any1 has any of the following, thanks in advance if any1 does!!!! :)

Kate Walker :
At the Sheikh's Command

Annie West:
For the Sheikh's Pleasure
The Sheikh's Ransomed Bride

Barbara McMahon:
Rescued by the Sheikh

Liz Fielding:
The Sheikh's Unsuitable Bride

Teresa Southwick:
The Sheikh's Contract Bride
The Sheikh's Reluctant Bride

Sharon Kendrick:
The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
The Desert King's Virgin Bride

Penny Jordan:
Taken by the Sheikh
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride
One Night with the Sheikh
Possessed by the Sheikh
Prince of the Desert

Susan Mallery, Alexandra Sellers, and Fiona Brand:
Sheiks of Summer

Hey Pannels

I found only three books for you... I'm sure some of these books have been uploaded already especially Penny Jordan books... I remembered I've uploaded here her entire collection already... Please take time and go through the thread one page at a time and make sure that you haven't missed any book...so there will never be double requests for the same books...

Penny Jordan:
- Prince of the Desert
- Taken by the Sheikh
Liz Fielding:
- The Sheikh's Unsuitable Bride

Download Link:

Have Fun Reading Pannels

Good Luck!
Diamond,

shamzy
14th January 2008, 19:53
can anyone get me
bond of hatred
second time marriage
mistress and mother
the disobediant mistress
an arabian marriage
all by lynne graham

and also

If you type the key words of the lynne graham boks and search this thread u'll find all available..Good luck

Diamond008
14th January 2008, 19:53
can anyone get me
bond of hatred
second time marriage
mistress and mother
the disobediant mistress
an arabian marriage
all by lynne graham

and also

Hello Friend... I've got only three books for you... these books are Lynne Graham... I'd like to ask you ...have you got my whole collection of Lynne Graham yet.. it's on the thread somewhere...just search for it... there are around 40 books of her.... and your requested books are in there too...but I upload these three books for you anyway in case you missed only these three books.... Have fun reading....my friend...

Lynne Graham:

- Bond Of Hatred
- The Disobedient Mistress
- An Arabian Marriage

Download Link:

Diamond,

shooter88
14th January 2008, 20:45
Diamond: you're really Great ..... !!! thank u so much for the serpent prince

anyway better i upload the 1st n 2nd books of trilogy princes .
Hope you all can enjoy reading it, cos these books have interesting story !

Past Books
Princes Trilogy Book 1

The Raven Prince

THERE COMES A TIME IN A LADY'S LIFE...
Widowed Anna Wren is having a wretched day. After an arrogant male on horseback nearly squashes her, she arrives home to learn that she is in dire financial straits. What is a gently bred lady to do?

WHEN SHE MUST DO THE UNTHINKABLE...
The Earl of Swartingham is in a quandary. Having frightened off two secretaries, Edward de Raaf needs someone who can withstand his bad temper and boorish behavior. Dammit! How hard can it be to find a decent secretary?

AND FIND EMPLOYMENT.
When Anna becomes the earl’s secretary, both their problems are solved. Then she discovers he plans to visit the most notorious brothel in London for his “manly” needs. Well! Anna sees red—and decides to assuage her “womanly” desires . . . with the earl as her unknowing lover.
----------------------------

Princes Trilogy Book 2

The Leopard Prince

THE ONE THING A LADY MUST NEVER DO
Wealthy Lady Georgina Maitland doesn't want a husband, though she could use a good steward to run her estates. One look at Harry Pye, and Georgina knows she's not just dealing with a servant, but a man.

IS FALL IN LOVE...
Harry has known many aristocrats—including one particular nobleman who is his sworn enemy. But Harry has never met a beautiful lady so independent, uninhibited, and eager to be in his arms.

WITH HER SERVANT.
Still, it's impossible to conduct a discreet liaison when poisoned sheep, murdered villagers, and an enraged magistrate have the county in an uproar. The locals blame Harry for everything. Soon it's all Georgina can do to keep her head above water and Harry's out of the noose...without missing another night of love.

nargis
14th January 2008, 22:52
I wonder if anyone has novels by Natasha oakley

nargis
14th January 2008, 23:15
i wonder if anyone has any novels by Natasha oakley

sonicii
14th January 2008, 23:49
Catherine Spencer - The Mediterranean Husband
When heiress Natalie Cavanaugh arrives at the Villa Rosamunda on the Amalfi coast of Italy, falling in love is not on her agenda--particularly not with a man whose dubious family connections have made him notorious.

Demetrio Bertoluzzi is tall, dark and gorgeous. Why he works single-handedly to restore his old family home remains as much a mystery as how he funds the job. Natalie finds herself drawn to him like a moth to the flame. But to surrender her innocence to this man could be her undoing….

Thank you for the book!! :dance:

iLLuv
15th January 2008, 03:18
Diamond thank you for the warm welcome.. oMg n i loved the whole twilight series.. so anything similar is good. i read a lot so anything with vampires n interesting should b good... Thank u! <3

sallysmiss
15th January 2008, 03:34
Does anyone have more of Tessa Radley books????

:weedman:

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 03:53
Hey Sallysmiss,

Go and check on the following page: 98, 27, 102 and 100 (In October Collection)

Good Luck!
Diamond,

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 03:56
Karen Kelley - Double Dating with the Dead

Trent Sanders a writer and a skeptic of ghosts publicly states that he thinks Selena James, a well known psychic, is delusional and a fraud. Now because of a public challenge in the paper after the show he finds that he must spend two weeks with Selena in the hotel that is known as the Legend of Garvoy County.

Selena has nothing to prove to anyone, especially Trent, but she will make a believer out of him, wait and see. Only Selena doesn’t count on a couple of ghosts and her eccentric and meddling family who cause their own brand of trouble.

Angered ghosts want revenge so ghost dust is blown around making for erotic dreams, but if they are dreams why do they seem so real? Trent finds Selena feisty, mean-mouthed and sexy as the devil; quite capable of turning him inside out. Trent aggravates Selena to no end, but if that is true why does she want to have hot, steamy sex with him one minute and kill him the next?

Diamond,

parallellam
15th January 2008, 06:15
Hi everyone! I would just like to ask if anyone has any 'Christina Dodd' books? 'Cause i just recently read 'The Prince Kidnaps a Bride' and I seemed to have really enjoyed it... so if it's not too much trouble then.. yeah! :) (and i've already searched the forums but all the links to her books are dead.. :()

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
fruitb0x :airkiss:

Here are all 3 books of the Lost Princesses Trilogy

1 - Some Enchanted Evening
2 - The Barefoot Princess
3 - The Prince Kidnaps a Bride

dipasha
15th January 2008, 07:33
thx so much diamond.youre too good.:airkiss:but u still haven't got bittersweet passion can u try

justme128k
15th January 2008, 08:08
Hello

I have been reading a book of Samantha James, His Wicked Ways.. It's truly very great as many other readers said. If you like medieval romance, go ahead and take this marvelous adventures into the old times with me... I can assure you that you will not regret it... I admit that I always love reading Medieval Historical Romance as well as The Pirate Romance... My favorite authors are:

- Judith Mcnaught: She is the best ever.. I have finished all of her books except Glitter Baby that I don't have in my collection.. I'm really looking forward to reading her new book "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of you".. Just look at the title, it nearly makes me smiles with happiness already....
- Lisa Kleypas: I have also finished most of her books... She writes a very romantic historical romance.. Looking forward to have some more of her books: Mine Till Midnight And Sugar Daddy...
- Johanna Lindsey: I like some of her books especially the old ones... they are just great.. her recent book such as Captive Of My Desires is not very impressive... It's not good as the readers expected.. the plots are not intriguing and heart warming as her old writing styles (Just my opinion, don't mind me if you think differently)
- Heather Graham: She writes many novels but I have only a small part of her whole collections... I think it's a pity because I really want to have more of her book.. the one in my fantasy is "A Pirate's Pleasure"...
- Virginia Henley: I've read her book "The Border's Hostage" a long time ago in paperback..and The Pirate And The Pagan they were very nice in my opinion...

There are many more of my favorite authors...Just don't want to write too long.. I'm writing this because I'd like to share some of my views in case some friends here would like to read historical romance... I think it would be nice if we share some opinion and recommendation in here as well....

I've had a desire to have this book of Jolie Mathis, "The Sea King".. I have checked the review of this book... it is great...

Please share with all of us if you have some of these books in my fantasy....
Forgive me if my views and opinions are not to your liking...

Best Wishes,
Diamond!

it's my first time looking through this thread and i was quite amazed at the number of books in here... kudos to everyone!!

Diamond008, i just have to say that you are a woman after my own heart. we like almost the same authors and i love Virginia Henley!

I was actually in here hoping to find one of her book entitled ENSLAVED. i read it once on paperback and was really hoping to find it here so that i may read it again. in fact, i have been searching for it for quite a while now and not just in ipmart but to no avail...

If any of you guys come across it, kindly upload it here. i'll be forever grateful!

:ilove: :ilove:

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 08:18
Hello justme128k

I love reading Virginia Henley Books as well... but I believe that "Enslaved" is not yet available in ebook format... all her books which are in ebooks format have been posted here already... I will try to find it for you because I've been after this great book too... maybe someone got it in paperbacks and willing to share by scanning it....

Diamond,

gypsy1612
15th January 2008, 08:19
Diamond, do you have Susan Johnson's Wine, Tarts and Sex? I've read all of the the other Susan Johnson books you have posted here. Thanks for posting them all. What a collection.

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 08:36
Gypsy, no I don't have it at the moment... all her collection has been posted... and you know what? I will not hesitate for a minute to post more of her books when I have them in my hands.... I love her novels too... Historical And Erotic (In My Fantasy To Be That Heroine "Laughing")

You're welcome... I'm glad to share....

Diamond,

maiamal
15th January 2008, 09:34
chicago fire :forsaken: trilogy :girlwink:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 09:43
the light :witch: keeper
passing through :forsaken: paradise

maiamal
15th January 2008, 10:08
Grace, Susan - The Reluctant witch :witch:
Grace, Susan - Shades of Yesterday :argue:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 11:28
b:one eye::one eye: k

aashusweet
15th January 2008, 11:31
hi
here are some more books

1.BEACH BLANKET

2.BILLIONAIRE BACHELORS-RYAN

3.TO WOO A WIFE

4.DELIVERED BY CHRISMAS

5.THE RICH MAN'S ROYAL MISTRESS

hope you enjoy them

aashusweet

r1grace11
15th January 2008, 11:31
hi everyone, this is my first post here. i decided not to write till i'd had a feel of this place, so i'm reading all the posts ever done, so far i'm upto page 70, hope by next week to have read everything. the dedication and sharing and giving here is amazing. :ilove:

sphu
15th January 2008, 11:40
hi eveyone,

here are two novels from JOAN KILBY...HOPE U LIKE THEM:friends:

sphu
15th January 2008, 11:44
HEY DIAMOND,

do u have " reunited : marriage in a million" by LIZ FIELDING....PLZZ POST IT IF U DO HAVE IT..

LOOKING FORWARD TO,

SPHU

r1grace11
15th January 2008, 12:14
"[:triodance::triodance:

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 12:16
Jamie Denton, My Guilty Pleasure

The elite Martinis & Bikinis Club challenges you to risk it all. But once you pick a dare, there's no backing out…
Everyone thinks Josephine Winfield is a good girl, but underneath she's bad to the bone. Very bad.
Why else would she pick up sexy Sebastian Stanhope over a martini? The fact the two of them will be working together on a scandalous case doesn't even stop her from a romp between the sheets!
Sebastian knows this fling can only lead to disaster. He's her boss--with fringe benefits.
Meantime Joey wants to see how far she can push it-- with a Martini Dare. "The time for revealing secrets has come. Open your heart to the one closest to it."
Can she confess she's truly fallen in love with Sebastian or is this only a case of lust in the first degree?

Download Link:

Have Fun Reading!
Diamond,

BJ Daniels, Classified Christmas

TOO MUCH COWBOY FOR HER TO HANDLE?

Cade Jackson was as country as a cowboy got, but then came reporter Andi Blake to civilize him. While turning his peaceful Christmas upside down. But Cade had a reputation as a hard-driving man to uphold, even if he was a sucker for a sassy brunette in high heels….

Andi had her sights set on tracking the lawless Calhoun family and exposing the secrets of their greatest bank heist. And no one was going to stop her--not even that smoldering, sexy stud Cade Jackson! Though Andi didn't come to town looking for a cowboy, now that she'd rustled up one, could she find a way to get Cade under the mistletoe?

Download Link:

Enjoy!
Diamond,

maiamal
15th January 2008, 12:31
4 books :girlwink:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 12:33
2 b:one eye::one eye: ks
:one eye::one eye::one eye::one eye::one eye::one eye::one eye:

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 12:37
"[QUOTE=Mimi12345;1658910]
Hi everybody, i have a little suggestion that could help not repeating already posted novels

I suggest to make an index or a list of the authers and their novels posted in this thread, and keep an updation of this list. It could be fixed on the top each page of the thread, this way the new members will now what is available and will not repeat posting :)"

i think this would be a fantastic idea. i've taken quite some stuff and would like to contribute too but so much of what i have is already here, and thre is no one place to go and see what's missing and contribute.

Any one up for this?

Hey Friend R1grace11,

This wonderful idea has been suggested before already... but it seems to me that no one has enough time to do it...

Now, I have this new idea of helping each other.. what do you think if we choose 3 members in here to do this... I can be one of the people... someone should start first and when he/she is busy, she can pass on her remaining task to the next person... these three people can contact each other via pm... I think this idea will share this responsibility of creating and updating the index of existing books...

One more thing.. after we finishing making the index.. we will do some tidying of the thread by informing people who has double posted the books to edit or delete their posts... I hope this idea will not create any hard feeling....

To tell the truth... sometimes, these past weeks, I've got the tired feeling of responding to the requests of books which already posted in the thread... I had to spend time searching for the page of the posted books and inform the requester... you know I think it's a waste of time to do that...

So, please if someone has any views or opinion on this... don't ever hesitate to make a shout...

Good Luck!
Diamond,

P.S: I wish only the best for this thread!

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 12:48
Reputation+ to you maiamal for your great posts my friend....keep going...

Diamond,

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 12:50
HEY DIAMOND,

do u have " reunited : marriage in a million" by LIZ FIELDING....PLZZ POST IT IF U DO HAVE IT..

LOOKING FORWARD TO,

SPHU

Hey Sphu,

Your requested book is not available yet... I will post for you when it arrives.... maybe someone has it and willing to share...

Diamond,

maiamal
15th January 2008, 12:56
2 B :no::no: ks

aashusweet
15th January 2008, 13:14
hi
i hope you like these books

1.ANNE'S BIRTHDAY BACHELOR

2.FIRST LOVE

3.IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

aashusweet

maiamal
15th January 2008, 13:14
4 :no:vels
:girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink:
:getout::getout::getout::getout::getout:

Diamond008
15th January 2008, 13:18
One more book of Susan Spencer Paul for you maiamal:

Susan Spencer Paul, The Bride Thief

Isabelle Gaillard had learned that the hard way when Sir Justion Baldwin had whisked her away bodily under cover of a moonless night. Now, though he'd been promised to another, she was his new-bound bride. Yet could she ever trust such a thief of hearts? When Justion Balwin brought Isabelle Gaillard to his keep, he thought his life settled and complete. But the heiress whom he'd rejected to follow his heart had now returned, throwing his ordered world into disarray-and his one true love into danger!

Enjoy!
Diamond,

maiamal
15th January 2008, 13:21
Sacrament :friends: (2002)
The :argue: Companion (2005)
The :forsaken: Hunger (2005)
The :witch: Burning (2006

thimblethin
15th January 2008, 13:22
Dear Diamond008, Thank you for "The Bride Thief"! it sounds very interesting, I think I'll enjoy reading it!

thimblethin
15th January 2008, 13:28
hi
i hope you like these books

1.ANNE'S BIRTHDAY BACHELOR

2.FIRST LOVE

3.IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

aashusweet

Hi, aashusweet, thank you for all your uploads! I wonder, can you also add the author's name with your books? Some of the book titles are very similar, and without the author, it's hard to tell them apart...thank you!

maiamal
15th January 2008, 13:46
4 novels :girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink:
:getout::getout::getout::getout::getout::getout:
:forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 13:53
3 more novels :girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink::girlwink:
:getout::getout::getout::getout::getout::getout:
:forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 14:03
:friends: :argue::forsaken::friends: :argue::forsaken::friends: :argue::forsaken:
:friends: :argue::forsaken::friends: :argue::forsaken::friends: :argue::forsaken:

kinsman
kinsmans oath

r1grace11
15th January 2008, 16:27
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

gypsy1612
15th January 2008, 18:37
Michelle Rowan - (IMMORTALITY BITES 01) BITTEN AND SMITTEN

There's a new vamp in town...

Dear Mom,

I might be a wee bit late for Cousin Missy's wedding. It's been a tough week. Turns out, my blind date from hell was literally from hell. Guy bit me. Next thing I know, I'm being chased all over the city by vampire hunters. And did I mention that I got fired, too?

Bright side-I met a man. Thierry de Bennicoeur. How great is that name? Anyway, he's sexy, six-hundred years old, and a tad suicidal, but no one's perfect, right? And we have a deal-he's gonna show me the ropes of the vampire world, and I'm supposed to help him end his existence. Or maybe I'll just try to convince him life is worth living-no small challenge with the mostly immortal, let me tell you. I'll admit it's a complicated relationship. But with any luck, I just might have a date for that wedding after all...

Hugs and Kisses,
Sarah

gypsy1612
15th January 2008, 18:39
Michelle Rowan - (IMMORTALITY BITES 01) BITTEN AND SMITTEN

There's a new vamp in town...

Dear Mom,

I might be a wee bit late for Cousin Missy's wedding. It's been a tough week. Turns out, my blind date from hell was literally from hell. Guy bit me. Next thing I know, I'm being chased all over the city by vampire hunters. And did I mention that I got fired, too?

Bright side-I met a man. Thierry de Bennicoeur. How great is that name? Anyway, he's sexy, six-hundred years old, and a tad suicidal, but no one's perfect, right? And we have a deal-he's gonna show me the ropes of the vampire world, and I'm supposed to help him end his existence. Or maybe I'll just try to convince him life is worth living-no small challenge with the mostly immortal, let me tell you. I'll admit it's a complicated relationship. But with any luck, I just might have a date for that wedding after all...

Hugs and Kisses,
Sarah

aashusweet
15th January 2008, 20:48
hi

1.MORE THAN A MISTRESS BY MARY BALOGH

2.ARISTADES CONVENIENT WIFE BY BAIRD JACQUELINE

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ife.rtf

3.HIGHT SEDUCTION_SEDUCED BY A ROGUE BY Connie Mason

aashusweet

shooter88
15th January 2008, 21:01
[QUOTE=r1grace11;1762701]"

Hey Friend R1grace11,

This wonderful idea has been suggested before already... but it seems to me that no one has enough time to do it...

Now, I have this new idea of helping each other.. what do you think if we choose 3 members in here to do this... I can be one of the people... someone should start first and when he/she is busy, she can pass on her remaining task to the next person... these three people can contact each other via pm... I think this idea will share this responsibility of creating and updating the index of existing books...

One more thing.. after we finishing making the index.. we will do some tidying of the thread by informing people who has double posted the books to edit or delete their posts... I hope this idea will not create any hard feeling....

To tell the truth... sometimes, these past weeks, I've got the tired feeling of responding to the requests of books which already posted in the thread... I had to spend time searching for the page of the posted books and inform the requester... you know I think it's a waste of time to do that...

So, please if someone has any views or opinion on this... don't ever hesitate to make a shout...

Good Luck!
Diamond,

P.S: I wish only the best for this thread!

hey i like the idea
I'll volunteer for making the index . maybe we need more than 3 people who're willing to help cos this thread has more than 200 pages

I'll start page 1st - 5th for trial first
if you don't like my type of index .
tell me !

shooter88
15th January 2008, 21:02
A
Ann Evans
-Dream Baby ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ann Marie Duquette
-Her Own Ranger ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ann Pope
-Gold Fever ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

B

C
Catherine George
-Restless Night ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

D
Day Leclaire
-Husband Wanted ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

E

Emma Darcy
-The Italian's Stolen Bride ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
- The Playboy Boss Chosen Bride ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

F

G

H
Helen Dickson
-An Illustrious lord, An unpredictable Bride ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I

J
Janice Kay Johnson
-The Woman in Blue ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

K
Kate Walker
- The Antonakos Marriage ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Kylie Brants
-Capture Hearts ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

L
Leslie Kelly
-Suite Seduction ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Linda Conrad
- The Cowboy's Baby Surprise ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Lois Richer
-A Home a Heart a Husband ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Lucy Monroe
- Married to a Greek Tycoon ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

M
Mary Bracho
-Bandit Bride ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Mary Smith Collins
-Baby Magic ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Michelle Celmers
- Playing By The Baby Rules ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Miranda Lee
-Fugitive Bride ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
-Marry at the price ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
-The secret Love child ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

N

O

P

Q

R
Rita Herron
-Her Eyewitness ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Robin Wells
-Cinderella at The Ball ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

S
Sharon Mignerey
-Friend Lover Protector ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Sharon Sala
-Royal's Child ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

T
Tori Carrington
-Harlequin Blaze ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

----------------------------

maybe we can put the index in the 1st place

bookmark
15th January 2008, 22:01
I was wondering if anyone has any of these:

Elizabeth August- Determined Virgin
Arlene James - A Bride To Honor and Glass Slipper Bride
Kara Lennox - Virgin Promise
Mindy Neff - Virgin and Her Bodyguard
Dixie Browning - Virgin and the Vengeful Groom
Becky Barker - Undercover Virgin
Shirley Jump - The Virgin's Proposal
Sue Civil Brown - Chasing Rainbows
Diane Hamilton - The Italian's Millionaire's Virgin Wife
Penny Jordan - The Tycoon's Virgin
Cathy Gillen Thacker - The Virgin's Secret Marriage
Jane Porter - The Italian's Virgin Princess
Miranda Lee - The Playboy's Virgin

If any of these have been posted, just ignore and I will try to look for them.

This site has really put me in romance book heaven!

:curtsy:

aashusweet
15th January 2008, 22:58
hi
hope these books are not already on the thread.

1.BLACKMAILED INTO BED BY HEIDI BETTS

2.HIGHLAND BARBARIAN BY RUTH LANGAN

3.GENTAL ROGUE BY LINDSEY JOHANNA

4.WHEN LOVE AWAITS BY LINDSAY JOHANNA

5.DOUBLE THE THRILL BY SUSAN KEARNEY

6.KISS ME COYBOY BY Maureen Child

7.NOT QUITE MARRIED BY BETINA KRAHN

8.THE CHALLONER BRIDE BY ANN KRENTZ JAYNE

hope u enjoy them

aashusweet

maiamal
15th January 2008, 23:12
2 books
:friends: :argue: :getout: :forsaken:

maiamal
15th January 2008, 23:29
2 books val cache series

maiamal
15th January 2008, 23:36
2 more in the series val cache

DarkShadows
15th January 2008, 23:51
Hello
Do you have the books of the Argeneau Serie by Lynsay Sands

nive80
16th January 2008, 01:18
Hi,

Does anyone have books by Yvonne Whittal?
Her old M&B's are real gud.
If anyone has pls do share.

Thx and Cheers ;)

gypsy1612
16th January 2008, 01:24
Michelle Rowan - (Immortality Bites 02) Fanged & Fabulous

Just stake me now.

My name is Sarah Dearly, and I've got major problems. Last month, I was turned into a vampire by the world's worst blind date. Then I may have, totally by accident, started a war between the mostly peaceful bloodsuckers and a bunch of sociopathic vamp hunters who have nicknamed me the Slayer of Slayers. Now I'm being used as bait to draw out the hunters' bad-ass leader, while my gorgeous 600-year-old boyfriend Thierry seems to be blowing me off, and my sizzle-hot, fanged friend Quinn is trying to turn my self-defense lessons into make-out sessions. So you know what? I'm done. I've had it. There comes a time when a vamp has to just suck it up and go after what she wants. And as soon as I figure out what that is, that's exactly what I'll do...

mewylve
16th January 2008, 02:26
Does anyone have Lynne Graham - The Unfaithful Wife?

parallellam
16th January 2008, 02:40
Someone was after a new link to Gena Showalter's Playing with Fire? Here's one with an extra.......

Gena Showalter - Playing with Fire.lit
Gena Showalter - The Witches of Mysteria and the Dead Who Love Them (Mysteria).lit

Diamond008
16th January 2008, 03:40
Hello Shooter88

Well done my friend... I love the style of index that you've done...

Someone please help continuing from page 5... it's a sharing responsibility.. and I hope everyone is eager to do their part in this lovely thread... Help making it clean and tidy...

Your volunteer and participation are truly appreciated!

Diamond,

Diamond008
16th January 2008, 03:47
Hi,

Does anyone have books by Yvonne Whittal?
Her old M&B's are real gud.
If anyone has pls do share.

Thx and Cheers ;)

There is not a single book of this author available in ebook format at the moment... I'll keep my eyes open for you....

Diamond,

Diamond008
16th January 2008, 04:09
I was wondering if anyone has any of these:

Elizabeth August- Determined Virgin
Arlene James - A Bride To Honor and Glass Slipper Bride
Kara Lennox - Virgin Promise
Mindy Neff - Virgin and Her Bodyguard
Dixie Browning - Virgin and the Vengeful Groom
Becky Barker - Undercover Virgin
Shirley Jump - The Virgin's Proposal
Sue Civil Brown - Chasing Rainbows
Diane Hamilton - The Italian's Millionaire's Virgin Wife
Penny Jordan - The Tycoon's Virgin
Cathy Gillen Thacker - The Virgin's Secret Marriage
Jane Porter - The Italian's Virgin Princess
Miranda Lee - The Playboy's Virgin

If any of these have been posted, just ignore and I will try to look for them.

This site has really put me in romance book heaven!

:curtsy:

Hello Friend,

That's a lot of virgin romance books you have there in your request... so, as we all know that nowadays, virgin is so hard to find that why I've got only one for you right now... LOL.....:pmpl:

- Becky Barker - Undercover Virgin

Diamond,

P.S: Just joking with you my friend... your requested books are pretty old and hard to find... I've got only one for you... Have fun reading!

Diamond008
16th January 2008, 04:36
Hello
Do you have the books of the Argeneau Serie by Lynsay Sands

Hello DarkShadows

Here are 7 books of Lynsay Sands in the Argeneau series for you my friend... have fun reading!

Argeneau Family
1. A Quick Bite (2005)
2. Love Bites (2004)
3. Single White Vampire (2003)
4. Tall Dark and Hungry (2004)
5. A Bite to Remember (2006)
6. Bite Me If You Can (2007)
7. The Accidental Vampire (2008)

Download Link:

Diamond,

nive80
16th January 2008, 04:45
There is not a single book of this author available in ebook format at the moment... I'll keep my eyes open for you....

Diamond,

Thk U Diamond.........................

therat
16th January 2008, 04:54
:???::???::???::???::???::???::???::???::???::???: :???::???::???:

DarkShadows
16th January 2008, 04:56
Thanks for the books

therat
16th January 2008, 05:31
:???:
:???::???:

lavender21
16th January 2008, 05:52
This is my first post and I just wanted to say a very big THANK YOU to all the wonderful people in this forum who have taken the time to share their love of romance books with everyone.

Lavender21

salicylate
16th January 2008, 05:56

therat
16th January 2008, 06:00
cool - if you do those pages, I'll do 12 - 20 when you're done.

rockstar25
16th January 2008, 06:41
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if we could also have links to the posts, using the "Insert Link" in the tools.

I tried to insert links for the catalogue from pages 1-5 and 6-11.

I hope nobody minds, just an idea it's okay if you guys don't care for it.

Catalogue:

Pages 1-5

Pages 6-11

regards,
Rockstar25

jilerv
16th January 2008, 06:52
salicylate, just pm if you finish doing 21-25, i'll do 26-30. :dance:

salicylate
16th January 2008, 07:35
:friends::friends:

bookmark
16th January 2008, 07:40
Hello Friend,

That's a lot of virgin romance books you have there in your request... so, as we all know that nowadays, virgin is so hard to find that why I've got only one for you right now... LOL.....:pmpl:

- Becky Barker - Undercover Virgin

Diamond,

P.S: Just joking with you my friend... your requested books are pretty old and hard to find... I've got only one for you... Have fun reading!

:triodance:
LOL Diamond, you are right, though. Would you believe that half of those are what my grandma wants and the other half are on my sister's list? I'm more a historical reader myself, not so much contemporaries. But I did try to read some of the Mills and Boons contemporaries posted on here, and I'm getting a little more into them. I'm sure that's more information than you wanted to know.:girlwink:

Anyway, the book you posted was greatly appreciated. Thank you. :D

maiamal
16th January 2008, 08:39
2 books 1&2 of primes series

maiamal
16th January 2008, 08:53
book 3 & 5 of primes series

maiamal
16th January 2008, 08:56
2 novels from susan

maiamal
16th January 2008, 08:59
sizemore susan 2 novels

maiamal
16th January 2008, 09:07
few more from her

aashusweet
16th January 2008, 09:09
hi

1.THE EXECUTIVE SEDUCTION BY KRISTI GOLD

2.LOVE WITH THE PROPER HUSBAND BY VICTORIA
ALEXANDER

3.THE SICILIAN DUKES DEMAND BY MADELEINE KER

4.MARRING FOR BABY'S SAKE

5.BREAKING THE RULES BY B.J.McCALL

aashusweet

Diamond008
16th January 2008, 09:23
Big Big Thanks To The Following People who have participated in making the index of the existing books of this beautiful romance thread! I really, really appreciate it... more people are needed to help doing this... you should PM each other to make sure that you're doing the right thing...

Shooter88
Therat
Rockstar25
Jilerv
Salicylate

I wish only the best to you and hope that this wonderful thread will be prosperous and brilliant...

Diamond,

I will find sometimes to help I promise... "The Unfaithful Wife" By Lynne Graham and "Gold Ring Of Betrayal" By Michelle Reid are coming... Please say "Thank You" to our wonderful and lovely friend "Cmagi" for her effort and generous contribution of these great books !

maiamal
16th January 2008, 09:29
5 BOOKS BY JUSTINE DAVIS aka JUSTINE DARE

maiamal
16th January 2008, 09:33
Few More From Her