View Full Version : Photo Contacts PRO [Smartphone] v4.06 [With WM6 Support]

Try4Deepak
12th July 2007, 13:20
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

PHOTO CONTACTS PROTM
Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition
(for Windows Mobile phone devices without touch-screens)

A must have for every Smartphone user! Block unwanted callers, personalize ring tones and contact photos on your phone!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Photo Contacts PRO is the premier contact, ring tone, phone Profile, Call Filter and Photo Caller ID manager for your Smartphone! It will completely personalize your mobile experience!

This fully featured contact manager lets you assign distinctive ring tones to contacts and contact categories on your device. Intelligently add photographs to your contacts then browse, create and edit your contacts with pictures utilizing the four intelligent contact browsing views. Photo Contacts PRO also lets you send email, SMS messages and share photos with other users.

During an incoming call, you will easily see who is calling you on the Smartphone screen before you choose to answer. Photo Contacts PRO features Full Screen and Business Photo Caller ID and uses large text for caller id information.

Take total control of your cell phone experience with Call Filtering. Photo Contacts PRO can automatically reject unwanted callers, groups of callers and unknown and private calls. Rejected callers are automatically sent to voicemail (if available).

With Photo Contacts PRO, assigning photos to contacts is easy! Assign photos on your Smartphone using the intelligent photo crop engine, or with your desktop computer using our SmartNameTM technology.

Photo Contacts PRO Feature Overview
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Easily assign distinctive ringtones to contacts, categories and unknown and private callers
Photo Contacts PRO features an easy to use Ring Tone Manager that lets you preview and assign distinctive ringtones to contacts and contact categories on your Smartphone (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])).
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Block unwanted callers including Unknown and Private numbers with the new Call Filter with Profiles

Fully integrated per contact and per category Call Filtering allows you to specify the following settings to incoming calls:

Reject - the call is automatically rejected and sent to voicemail (if available)
Silent - the call is permitted to come through but the ring is silent
Vibrate - the phone vibrates
Bypass - the call is allowed to bypass the call filter in case of a default setting[Only registered and activated users can see links] Control your phone with Call Filtering Profiles

Customizable Phone Profiles let you group and personalize call filtering, ring volume and ring type settings.

The program is bundled with useful pre-defined phone profiles such as:
Meeting
Family Only
Reject Unknown numbers
Reject All Calls
Outdoor (Loud, Vibrate)
Indoor (Quiet)
+ others[Only registered and activated users can see links] See clearly who is calling you. Our award winning Photo Caller ID technology uses full screen photographs and large text for caller id information:
Business Photo Caller ID shows a picture of the caller together with the name, company and number of the person calling in large text. (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links]))
Full Screen Photo Caller ID shows a large, easy to see photograph of the incoming caller (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links]))
Themed Photo Caller ID shows a medium photo of the person calling utilizing themed backgrounds
Standard Picture Photo Caller ID shows a smaller photo of the person calling
Extra Large text shows easily readable caller id information even if a photo is not assigned to a contact[Only registered and activated users can see links] Dial contacts quickly with Intelligent Contact Search or by grouping contact pictures by category

Need to place a call in a hurry? Photo Contacts PRO is perfect for speed dialing! Use the joystick to select a category, find a contact and easily place a call.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Find contacts fastAll it takes is a few key presses on your keypad or integrated keyboard - the intelligent contact search lets you locate contacts quickly and easily.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Send email, SMS messages and contact photographs via email
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Assign photos to contacts easily by choosing photos taken by the phone's camera, transferring photos from your PC or by using Outlook pictures

Photo Browser lets you easily assign photos to contacts on the Smartphone (great for Smartphones with an integrated camera)
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Crop and adjust contact photos directly on the Smartphone with the awesome photo Adjust Engine (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links]_crop))
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Never loose your contact to photo associations and assign many photos to contacts at once with SmartNameTM
With our SmartName technology, you can easily assign many photos to contacts at once on your PC. The associations are easily backed up so you never have to repeat this task if you hard-reset your device or get a new one.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Browse contacts with pictures and style - 4 fully featured and intelligently designed contact views make browsing contacts a pleasure (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links]))
[Only registered and activated users can see links] View groups of contacts easily with the category filter
For example, assign the "Family" category to your family contacts and view only your family photos with Photo Contacts PRO
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Full integration with the Smartphone contact database lets you view, create, edit, delete and duplicate contact information
[Only registered and activated users can see links] PhotoBeam technology lets you easily share contact photographs via infrared
Send photos to other Smartphone and Pocket PC Phone devices running Photo Contacts PRO via IR
[Only registered and activated users can see links] International Photo Caller ID support with intelligent Caller ID matching
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Capability to sort contacts by First Name, Last Name, Company Name or the Outlook "File As" field
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Multiple color and background skins bundled with the program let you choose and personalize the look and feel of Photo Contacts PRO (see screenshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links]))
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Compatible with Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 5 and Smartphone 2002/2003/SE devices with regular (176x220), QVGA (240x320) and landscape QVGA screens (320x240).

This is the Smartphone Edition of Photo Contacts PRO for Windows Mobile phones without a touch screen.

Photo Contacts PRO Features in Detail Integrated Call Filtering with Profiles

Photo Contacts PRO features a fully integrated per contact and per category Call Filter that allows you to automatically reject unwanted callers. Call Filter Profiles combine filtering settings for incoming calls with phone volume/type settings.
The Call Filter Manager is used to easily customize filtering profiles.
The following settings can be applied to individual callers, groups of callers (categories) or unknown or private numbers:

Reject - the call is automatically rejected and sent to voicemail (if available)

Silent - the call is permitted to come through but the ring is silent

Vibrate - the phone vibrates

Bypass - the call is allowed to bypass the call filter in case of a default global setting
The program includes a pre-defined set of call filter and volume profiles that are fully customizable by the user.

Ring Tone Manager

Photo Contacts PRO features a Ringtone Manager that enables you to easily manage ringtone assignments for contacts, contact categories and private and unknown numbers. It also enables you to preview (play) assigned rings.
The Ringtone Manager shows the categories and contacts with ring tone assignments and lets you easily assign new ring tones.
Browse for a ring tone anywhere on your device or memory card.
Photo Contacts lets you assign .wav, .mid, .wma and .mp3 ring tones*
* Most current Smartphone devices support .mp3, .wav, .mid and .wma ring tones. Older smartphone devices might not support .mp3.
Award winning Photo Caller ID technology

Whats new in this version?
Version Number: 4.06 - Minor Release(Changes from Version 4.03)

Release Date: 07-2-2007
New Features
Windows Mobile 6 compatible
Added support for WM6 T-Mobile Dash with MyFaves
Added support for Samsung i600, Samsung i600v
Ability to use Outlook pictures with Photo Contacts PRO and to export larger Photo Contacts PRO pictures into OutlookEnhancements
Quicker Calling - Option to automatically clear contact search after a call is made
Active category is shown in title bar
Enhanced compatibility with contact database updates on some devices
Ability to edit all contact fields including notes via Photo Contacts PRO (Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices only)
Photo Contacts PRO is automatically assigned to the Contacts button (with option to disable)
Added 2 new themes (skins) - "x Orange" and "x Pastel"
Other minor enhancementsScreenshots of new version

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Version Number: 4.03 - Minor Release(Changes from Version 4.02)

Release Date: 01-10-2007
New Features
T-Mobile Dash / HTC S620 keyboard support
Samsung Blackjack / Samsung SGH-i607 / Samsung SGH-i600 keyboard supportEnhancements
Quicker Search - Selection Mode is automatically entered when searching for contacts via keyboard/keypad
If all contacts are deleted from a visible category, program will reset the category filter
Business Caller ID mode showing large text is now used for all Unknown/Private callsVersion Number: 4.02 - Minor Release(Changes from Version 4.01)

Release Date: 11-22-2006
New Features
Intelligent Contact Search for Smartphone devices without a full keyboard - pressing number keys lets you quickly locate a contact based on their name, phone numbers, company name or title
Added Samsung i320 keyboard support

Try4Deepak
12th July 2007, 13:28
Any discussion regarding PPC be done here..!
PocketX Software Photo Contacts PRO v5.06[Final][PPC] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

beeahead
13th July 2007, 07:42
Superb software, thanks so much for sharing! Rep'ed for ya!

pipatl
16th July 2007, 23:40
greatest smartphone program

Firiel
17th July 2007, 13:02
This software is indeed great
I looked to my ppc to see which version I have installed and I have 5.02
Is this truly 4.07 or 5.07?

Try4Deepak
17th July 2007, 19:13
This software is indeed great
I looked to my ppc to see which version I have installed and I have 5.02
Is this truly 4.07 or 5.07?
LoL..... This indeed a v4.06....:lol:.... You go to the devolopers website and download the trail and compare...:)

Firiel
17th July 2007, 19:57
LoL..... This indeed a v4.06....:lol:.... You go to the devolopers website and download the trail and compare...:)

u mean to say that next version of 5.02 is 4.07 ?

are they high ? :weedman:

xeszline
18th July 2007, 10:45
Excuse me..

I tried to install it to my atomlife, but it's always unsuccessful. Why does this happen? Could somebody help me, please? Thank you very much..

EastMushu
18th July 2007, 11:16
Excuse me..

I tried to install it to my atomlife, but it's always unsuccessful. Why does this happen? Could somebody help me, please? Thank you very much..

Dude,

This is for Smartphone, Atom Life is PocketPC... Search for the correct version...

psincere
25th August 2007, 22:11
thanks for the photocontact

djjase
14th October 2007, 05:36
Didn't work for me on my Blackjack? I am running WM6 maybe that's the problem?

masterbenz
2nd February 2008, 01:06
Thank you so much

ridz
2nd February 2008, 16:40
this software's great....thank you 4 sharin...

maskofghost
3rd February 2008, 05:46
Great app, thanks

BrinX
6th February 2008, 22:11
thx a lot look really good

andhika
8th February 2008, 04:29
thx a lot look really good

SMS tone Photo Contact Pro 5.04 doesn't work on my Ipaq 512 (WM 6) and O2 Xphone IIm (WM03). Why?

Thx

jansenongko
23rd February 2008, 21:18
Omg, this is good!! thanks dude!!

mq77
28th February 2008, 23:32
thank you, cant wait to try it out.

agron2008
15th March 2008, 04:43
it does not work on my blackjack II. Anyone has any idea why?

alshabah
20th March 2008, 01:51
مشكـــــــــــــــ T h A n K y O u ــــــــــــــــور

DVi
24th March 2008, 16:23
Thank you very much, very nice app..

Nicholas_mgr
25th March 2008, 12:30
Thanks!!! Is this app for LGKS20 (wm6) also?

n00dlez
5th May 2008, 02:12
Thanks for the post. Appreciated.

xmhefny
18th May 2008, 12:25
Many thanks for the photocontact

dimplun
21st May 2008, 17:30
i've tried version 5.04 in my samsung i600 but it's not working perfectly well especially for the ring tone manager. i've setup different ring tone for different contact categories but it's just not working. i still hear the default ring tone from those contact categories. any comment?

Jkauf55
14th June 2008, 07:03
Works AWESOME on my blackjack II!!!!!
Thanks +REP!!!

raylegendkil
18th June 2008, 10:03
Nice program will try it out.

petruliatko
21st June 2008, 23:18
Excuse me..

shaggy_bb5
24th June 2008, 11:26
Usefull post. I'll try to use it on BenQ E72....... Thank's M8

singhavinash
1st October 2008, 11:14
can u please post cab file of photocontacts .i am using htc excalibur

cuek80
28th October 2009, 06:44
where is the file? cant see the download link.. why is that? :(

holy1661
29th October 2009, 02:29
This thread is old.