View Full Version : Tagalog Dubbed Telenovelas (Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese,etc.etc.etc.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

fhemss
14th February 2009, 06:57
pls. seed marima episode 1-14 pls. pls. pls. thank you

Download these episodes from the complete series instead - you'll find the torrent here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Download the torrent for the complete series and choose only the episodes you need.

Hope this helps.

lilian
14th February 2009, 07:49
thank you so much Fhemss for uploading meteor rain!!!have valentines!god bless

lilian
14th February 2009, 07:49
i mean happy valentines day!

fhemss
14th February 2009, 08:00
Money War Complete Episodes
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Synopsis

Geum Na Ra (Park Shin Yang) is a ruthless private moneylender. Seo Joo Hee (Park Jin Hee) is a righteous woman. When problems with her family's debts arise, Joo Hee was supposed to marry a divorced man to solve her family's financial problems. But on the day of the wedding, Geum Na Ra shows up to collect the debts and ends up ruining her plans. Joo Hee vows to take her revenge on him but she falls in love with him instead. Ha Woo Sung (Shin Dong Wook), also a moneylender, is a handsome young man who seem to have no worries in life. He and Geum Na Ra are rivals, in business and in love. Lee Cha Yeon (Kim Jung Hwa) is a money banker.

Adapted from Park Yi Kwon's manhwa, "War of Money"

NOTE: seeding is not 24/7

fhemss
14th February 2009, 08:40
Rosalinda Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Rosalinda is a sweet woman living with her poor Mexican family. When her mother, who is not really her mother, dies, she meets Fernando Jose, whose father was killed by her real mother and is currently serving prison time for. Because of a complicated illness, she loses her memory and falls in love with another man, Alex. Upon hearing Fernando play the piano, Rosalinda regains her memory but now must choose which man she will marry.

... I believe this is a more complete version than my previous posting ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ...

fhemss
14th February 2009, 09:21
Torrent Version (Complete Series)

This previously posted complete series for Love Story in Harvard ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) does not have an ending - last one hour is missing.

Here's an alternative to those wanting to see the ending, albeit in Korean with English subtitles

irishkris
14th February 2009, 15:58
hi... do you know how i can convert wmv files of money war to avi files... appreciate the help... thnx in advance.....

fhemss
14th February 2009, 23:04
hi... do you know how i can convert wmv files of money war to avi files... appreciate the help... thnx in advance.....

look in the software/application section of ipmart ... I'm sure you'll find quite a few that will convert wmv files to avi. here's a sample of search results: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

hope this helps.

fhemss
15th February 2009, 01:25
:sorry: to those downloading the finale of Love Story in Harvard
I've decided to seed the wmv (smaller file) instead of the Love Story in Harvard finale.
I will discontinue seeding the avi file.
Please re-download new torrent here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Again, apologies for the inconvenience

liezl88
15th February 2009, 15:57
look in the software/application section of ipmart ... I'm sure you'll find quite a few that will convert wmv files to avi. here's a sample of search results: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

hope this helps.

Hi, the url you suggested can't be found anymore.....if possible can you post the software that can convert a wmv file to avi file....im also looking for it....or if possible for those who are uploading TV shows here i think its better if you can post already in avi format.....

thank you for your efforts! :thanks::thanks:

MarkyKram
15th February 2009, 21:31
Sir fhemss can u seed the Meteor Garden Complete Episode...
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

fhemss
15th February 2009, 22:27
Hi, the url you suggested can't be found anymore.....if possible can you post the software that can convert a wmv file to avi file....im also looking for it....or if possible for those who are uploading TV shows here i think its better if you can post already in avi format.....

thank you for your efforts! :thanks::thanks:

here are some links under PC Applications:

I'm sure there are a lot more under PC Applications ... just use the search function

regarding "...for those who are uploading TV shows here i think its better if you can post already in avi format" ... avi files are larger - not only will it take time to convert, they also take up a lot more memory - wmv files allow me to share more and keep the files available for seeding over a much longer period of time

fhemss
15th February 2009, 22:28
Sir fhemss can u seed the Meteor Garden Complete Episode...
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

always seeding, but not 24/7

fhemss
17th February 2009, 10:38
Wanted Perfect Family Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Na Rim (Lee Young Yoo), who came from a wealthy household, lost her family in a car accident when she was nine. After the accident, she suffered from amnesia so her uncle hired Oh Dal Gun (Kim Myung Min), an ex-gangster, to recreate a similar household with parents, sister, brother, grandparents and uncle in hopes that she would regain her memory. In a hurry, ODG ended up hiring all sorts of odd ball characters to act as members of NR's family. None got along at the start and hilarious situation arose when all members tried to cope in front of the little girl and also to protect her from the one who caused her family's accident. Eventually they started to behave like a real family and cared for each other, proving that blood relation is not as important as a caring heart.

lilian
17th February 2009, 13:05
thank you fhemss for uploading wanted perfect family!!!more power

leianleian
18th February 2009, 01:28
... I believe this is a more complete version than my previous posting ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ...

not moving .. i nid only the last 2 episodes but nothing happens... pls help me dL the last 2 episodes TIA

fhemss
18th February 2009, 09:40
not moving .. i nid only the last 2 episodes but nothing happens... pls help me dL the last 2 episodes TIA

My apologies ... I'm seeding this but not 24/7

fhemss
19th February 2009, 22:09
im just new to this site...just want to ask how to find tagalog dubbed telenovelas? thank you.

:???: the fact that you posted here means that you've found them :???:

Downstream
27th February 2009, 20:29
Meteor Garden Complete Episodes
Hi fhemss,

Seems like nobody wants to seed meteor garden.

I would appreciate if someone would seed this for me.

Thanks and regards

fhemss
27th February 2009, 22:43
Hi fhemss,
Seems like nobody wants to seed meteor garden.
I would appreciate if someone would seed this for me.
Thanks and regards

Always seeding, but not 24/7

senchai19
13th March 2009, 17:38
Please upload Lovers in Paris.. thank you very much

fhemss
21st March 2009, 01:37
Love at the Corner Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Xin Lei (Barbie Xu), a girl from a wealthy family, and Qin Lang (Alan Luo), a guy who came to Shanghai to pursue his dream of becoming an artist, meet by accident at a corner when her car and his bike crash into each other. They meet again when Xin Lei goes to the restaurant that Qin Lang works at. They truly get to know each other when Xin Lei asks him to teach her how to make oyster pancakes. Then, Xin Lei's parents' company goes bankrupt. Without telling her, Xin Lei's parents go into hiding, leaving only a plane ticket and a key to their house in Taiwan. To make matters worse, Xin Lei's fiance breaks the engagement, due to his parents' wishes. The only two people she has now are Qin Lang and her best friend Xi Xian. Qin Lang then tells her that he is leaving for Taiwan, so they bade farewell. When Xin Lei arrives in Taiwan, she finds out that Qin Lang's family has been living in the house for years! After much controversy, Qin Lang's grandmother finally lets her stay. Thus begins a magical love story.

Note: seeding is not 24/7

lilian
21st March 2009, 06:12
thank you so much!!!

shobe
22nd March 2009, 13:24
thanks for uploading!

ehmonmendoza
27th March 2009, 06:21
where is the fated to love you sir?!

fhemss
27th March 2009, 13:06
where is the fated to love you sir?!

Here are the torrents uploaded by Linyx:

... and you'll find the continuing episodes posted here:

fhemss
28th March 2009, 04:39
Mischievous Princess Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Situ Jing, a mischievous free-thinking lady, and her companion, A Ling, go on a series of adventures. She does not know that she is a princess of the former royal family. To protect her family’s reputation outside the home, Situ Jing dresses as a man and calls herself Xiao Long Xia. Concerned about the plight of the refugees which the officials have been ignoring, she comes up with various schemes to help them.

Emperor Zhu Yun has been steadily working on consolidating the empire that his father had left him. A monk once gave him a puzzle, telling him that whoever solves it will help him with the problems of the empire. He escapes from his palace to wander around the city with his companion. He befriends Xiao Long Xia after he realizes that the money she has conned and stolen from others is being spent on the refugees. When Xiao Long Xia solves the puzzle, he decides to maintain closer ties with her.

The prince of Yunnan resents the emperor since his sister, the previous queen, had been killed with her family. He sends his son, Bai Yun Fei, to cause unrest and to marry Princess An Ning.

An unlikely friendship develops between the Emperor, Xiao Longxia and Bai Yu Fei, each pretending to the others to be someone else. Palace and court intrigues, rebellion and assasination plots abound.

mahkintaro
28th March 2009, 13:49
kindly seed the november episodes of MATANGLAWIN thank you in advance!!!

fhemss
28th March 2009, 22:58
kindly seed the november episodes of MATANGLAWIN thank you in advance!!!

they were posted by Linyx ... go here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

harryf
31st March 2009, 00:42
does anyone have hot shot?? The taiwanese series dubbed in tagalog??

harold_0924
2nd April 2009, 06:10
do you have my girl:korean dubbed in tagalog??? thanks in advance.

fhemss
2nd April 2009, 11:14
do you have my girl:korean dubbed in tagalog??? thanks in advance.

sorry ... I do not have this

fhemss
18th April 2009, 06:53
Endless Love: Autumn In My Heart Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Johnny and Jenny are very close brother and sister who lived happily with their parents for 14 years. Then when Jenny gets into a bicycle accident, it is discovered that her blood type is not the same as her parents'.

They soon discover that she was switched at birth. Their real daughter, Shirley, is Jenny's biggest rival at school. Her mom, Jenny's birth mother, is very poor and can barely support herself and Shirley. She also has a bad temper. Shirley hates her life and Jenny. She schemes to get back the life that she was born to have.

Johnny's mother doesn't want to give up Jenny at first but can't leave behind her real daughter Shirley. Jenny realizes the tough situation she is in and voluntarily leaves the Yoon household.
Johnny loves his sister very deeply and is devastated, but the Yoons leave for America. The two share a tearful goodbye.

Years later, Johnny returns to Korea as a very successful artist. He is engaged to Yoo Mi. His best friend Andrew falls for Jenny. Johnny is reunited with Jenny through Andrew. After seeing how poor she is, he starts to help her out and falls in love with her. But their love is soon threatened by the people around them, and Jenny's illness which could end her life...

fhemss
18th April 2009, 07:02
Only You Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Eun Jae (Han Chae Young) is a very stubborn, prideful, and head-strong girl who has a passion for cooking. Because she does not have an interest in studying, she runs away to Italy before she graduates from high school to enroll in cooking school. Her high school friend, who loves her dearly and shares her passion for cooking, comes along with her.

Han Yi-Joon (Jo Hyun Jae) is from a wealthy family who owns a large hotel and various restaurants. He travels to Italy to attend his estranged mother’s wedding and there he runs into Eun Jae, who had also been seeking the mother, who happens to be a chef, to learn the secrets to making great pasta. She comforts Yi-Joon, who is distraught over his mother remarrying, and they make love. She ends up pregnant and has to give up her dream - but does not tell Yi-Joon.

6 years later, they have all returned to live in Korea - Eun Jae working low paying cooking jobs, Yi-Joon taking over the operations of his family’s restaurant, and Eun Jae’s friend working as a chef for one of the restarurants owned by Yi-Joon and supporting Eun Jae’s family, including the child born out of wedlock, financially because they have fallen on hard times. Yi-Joon still has feelings for EunJae and they run into each other just as he is looking for a new chef for his restaurant - with her in mind. The dramatic tension unfolds as the three main characters work out their feelings for each other as they work together in close proximity.

lilian
20th April 2009, 11:32
thnk you very much for only you and endless love!more power god bless

pepsmith
22nd April 2009, 07:20
Hi! can anyone seed the following series:

1. Love at The Corner
2. Meteor Garden
3. Meteor Rain
4. Marimar
5. Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart

thanks in advance ... keep it up guys!

:yourock:

Esteylla
22nd April 2009, 10:03
fhemss please seed again Marimar the complete series..thanks and more power:urtheman:

fhemss
22nd April 2009, 13:35

1. Love at The Corner
2. Meteor Garden
3. Meteor Rain
4. Marimar

fhemss please seed again Marimar the complete series..thanks and more power:urtheman:

always seeding these series ... but not 24/7

pepsmith
22nd April 2009, 15:19
hi! what time do you usually start seeding?! so that i can leave my pc open ... thanks in advance ... so excited to watch these shows again

:thanks:

:urtheman:

fhemss
23rd April 2009, 00:27
hi! what time do you usually start seeding?! so that i can leave my pc open ... thanks in advance ... so excited to watch these shows again

usually ... but not always ... around
5:00AM to 7:00AM Philippine time weekdays
5:00PM to 10:00PM Philippine time weekdays
5:00AM to 10:00PM Philippine time weekends

... but others might be seeding during other times so you can can still download.

pepsmith
23rd April 2009, 03:56
usually ... but not always ... around
5:00AM to 7:00AM Philippine time weekdays
5:00PM to 10:00PM Philippine time weekdays
5:00AM to 10:00PM Philippine time weekends

... but others might be seeding during other times so you can can still download.

thanks bro! i'll just leave my pc on until i finish downloading the series ... and for others to DL it as well ... reps up, bro!

senchai19
24th April 2009, 12:48
please upload fated To Love You.. thank you very much

fhemss
24th April 2009, 13:27
please upload fated To Love You.. thank you very much

please see this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

bhelle
25th April 2009, 23:44

1. Love at The Corner
2. Meteor Garden
3. Meteor Rain
4. Marimar

Hi, I have a complete episode of Love at the Corner but not in torrent file. but you can download or just watch online. Meteor Garden, Meteor Rain and Marimar I have it also in my file but some of the episode are not dubbed in Tagalog, its English sub.

If you want to download or watch just follow the link below you dont seeder download anytime you want.
Love at the Corner Ep1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

THANKS TO FHEMSS FOR THE VIDEO.

pepsmith
26th April 2009, 21:59
Hi, I have a complete episode of Love at the Corner but not in torrent file. but you can download or just watch online. Meteor Garden, Meteor Rain and Marimar I have it also in my file but some of the episode are not dubbed in Tagalog, its English sub.

If you want to download or watch just follow the link below you dont seeder download anytime you want.
Love at the Corner Ep1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Love at the Corner Ep5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

THANKS TO FHEMSS FOR THE VIDEO.

hi! is your Meteor Rain and Meteor Garden dubbed by ABS, if so, can you please post it here ... i prefer there version ... thanks!

animetripper
27th April 2009, 03:47
Only You Complete Episodes

Please seed Only YOu i will seed for 1 week after i finish it thank you fhemss

harold_0924
29th April 2009, 06:01
is ONLY YOU dubbed in tagalog???

fhemss
29th April 2009, 11:48
is ONLY YOU dubbed in tagalog???

YES ... and so is everything under this thread ... thus the thread name "Tagalog Dubbed Telenovelas ..."

pepsmith
29th April 2009, 15:28
hi! can anyone re-post Meteor Rain Episode 5, 7 and 8 ... i've downloaded the complete series but when I started watching them those episode mentioned above are not working ... please ... anyone ... thanks, greatly appreciated!

fhemss
29th April 2009, 15:54
hi! can anyone re-post Meteor Rain Episode 5, 7 and 8 ... i've downloaded the complete series but when I started watching them those episode mentioned above are not working ... please ... anyone ... thanks, greatly appreciated!

:confused: i just played Meteor Rain Episode 5, 7 and 8 using Windows Media Player ... they are all working fine. If it is a codec problem ... then the other episodes should not play either :confused:

I don't know how re-posting will help since these are still the same identical files from the complete series ...

here are direct links to Meteor Rain Episode 5, 7 and 8 anyway.

Meteor Rain Ep05_122308

Meteor Rain Ep07_122508

Meteor Rain Ep08_122608

hope this helps.

fhemss
2nd May 2009, 08:41
Gokusen 3 Complete Episodes

Synopsis

The plot involves Kumiko Yamaguchi, the granddaughter of a Yakuza boss, Kuroda of the Kuroda Ikka. Her parents died when she was younger, and her grandfather has no other descendants, so Kumiko is next in line to head the family business with the title of Ojou. However, her lifelong dream has been to become a teacher. While her grandfather approves of her choice, others in the family want her to become the next boss.

Kumiko (known by her students as "Yankumi") becomes a teacher at an all-boys private high school. Her class is full of delinquents, but she tries her hardest to teach them not just about academics (her subject is Mathematics), but about lessons of life, much like any "dedicated teacher" story. Though she's forced to keep her family a secret from the public, her Yakuza upbringing gives her the strength and the experience to reach out to her students, while also providing comedic relief.

sevengal
2nd May 2009, 17:31
anyone have lovers in paris??

fhemss
3rd May 2009, 13:30
It Started With A Kiss Complete Episodes

Synopsis

After an earthquake destroyed Xiang Qin's house, she and her father moved in with the family of her father's college buddy, Uncle Ah Li. To her surprise, the kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her endless crush on him. Will the close proximity give her a second chance to win Zhi Shu's heart? Or, will her love for him end under his cold words? What happens when there is competition for his heart?

The quality is lower than usual ... but viewable.

iNck
3rd May 2009, 21:23
hi there,

i hope you can help me, i am missing episodes 11-12 of hana kimi taiwan (tagalog dubbed). Hope you can help me,

thanks! :goodluck:

fhemss
4th May 2009, 13:50
hi there,

i hope you can help me, i am missing episodes 11-12 of hana kimi taiwan (tagalog dubbed). Hope you can help me,

thanks! :goodluck:

Download these episodes from the complete series instead - you'll find the torrent here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Download the torrent for the complete series and choose only the episodes you need.

Hope this helps.

ladytweety
5th May 2009, 11:07
hi.. where can i download tagalog dubbed it started with a kiss not in torrent file?? tnx

SEMPER
6th May 2009, 03:08
hope you can help me, i am missing the episodes of FATED to love you (tagalog dubbed). Hope you can help me,

thanks!

SEMPER
6th May 2009, 03:10
hope you can help me, i am missing the episodes of FATED to love you (tagalog dubbed). Hope you can help me,

thanks!

fhemss
6th May 2009, 13:06

thanks!

please see this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

fhemss
9th May 2009, 01:58
La Traicion Complete Episodes

Synopsis

This romantic saga features Hugo de Medina, a handsome, mysterious swordsman, with a reputation as a womanizer. His life crashes around him when he finds he suffers from catalepsy, an incurable condition marked by loss of voluntary motion. The same disease had befallen his father years before.

This dashing young man meets Soledad de Obregon, a gorgeous, refined girl and the two are bound together by sudden passion, though matters are complicated by Hugo's desire to hide his illness.

As the adoring couple prepares to marry, tragedy strikes again. Hugo’s sinister twin brother, Alcides, who has always been in love with Soledad, betrays him and steals his betrothed.

La Traicion tells the story of Hugo's quest for vengeance and his attempts to regain the trust and love of Soledad.

iNck
10th May 2009, 21:54
Thank you, i'll follow your instructions :hifive:

fhemss
11th May 2009, 15:48
Chinese Chef Complete Episodes

lilian
12th May 2009, 11:19
thank you so much for the complete series of it started with a kiss!!!more power

lee1009
17th May 2009, 04:51

Kindly reseed this please. Im stuck at 50%

mahkintaro
19th May 2009, 05:08
gokusen 3 complete episodes

no one is seeding it... Please seed seed seed!!!!

fhemss
22nd May 2009, 12:54
Kindly reseed this please. Im stuck at 50%

no one is seeding it... Please seed seed seed!!!!

My apologies. I've been away. I'm back now seeding regularly.

jaranjanjan
23rd May 2009, 01:47
please, please, please seed gokusen 3 complete episodes.... thanks much!

jaranjanjan
23rd May 2009, 01:50
My apologies. I've been away. I'm back now seeding regularly.

:thanks: much fhemss...

fhemss
23rd May 2009, 15:29
Fated to Love You Complete Episodes

Synopsis

A really unfashionable working class girl Chen Xin Yi has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend gets her to go on a love cruise and she started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. Xin Yi ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and went into Ji Cun Xi's room. Cun Xi is the sole male heir to his family's company and has been in love with his girlfriend, Anna, for a long time. He planned to propose to Anna on the boat but she didn't turn up on the cruise. An island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. Xin Yi and Cun Xi end up having a one night stand. Xin Yi later finds out that she's pregnant and Cun Xi's grandmother forces them to get married. Will a couple forced to marry for the sake of their unborn child find love with each other?

sethero
26th May 2009, 18:23

GOSH! THANK U FOR THIS WONDERFUL DRAMA!!! PROMISE!! I WILL NOT RUNAWAY!!! I WILL HELP TO CONTINUE SEED ON IT!!!THANKSSSS!!!

:urtheman: GOD ALWAYS BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY

babyrain
27th May 2009, 03:50
Thank you for uploading Fated to love you. I love this drama.

fhemss
27th May 2009, 14:46
Nodame Cantabile Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Megumi Noda, or "Nodame," is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. Although she is an extremely talented pianist who can play by ear, she can't read music. She also hates to take a bath or clean her room. For her daily meals, she usually grabs something out of her friend's lunchbox.

Nodame soon falls in love with Momogaoka's top student, Shinichi Chiaki. Born into a musical family, he plays the piano and violin brilliantly. Although his major is piano, he has secret ambitions to become a conductor.

Based on the big hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is the romantic comedy of two completely different personalities.

clickstart
27th May 2009, 19:06
Boys over flowers any1?

fhemss
28th May 2009, 13:45
Boys over flowers any1?

Here are the torrents uploaded by Linyx:

... and you'll find the continuing episodes posted here:

ice637
30th May 2009, 09:03
Please seed Meteor Garden Complete Episodes... thanks

fhemss
30th May 2009, 09:06
Please seed Meteor Garden Complete Episodes... thanks

currently seeding, but my torrent is not showing any activity ... please check your connection.

fhemss
30th May 2009, 12:41
hi, anyone who has Hong Kong Express? the links on zshare were all dead. would greatly appreciate any help.

PS: in return, i can help with uploading dramas that i have/or you might need. Thanks!

here it is ...

Hong Kong Express Complete Episodes

Synopsis

K-Drama goes to Hong Kong in Hong Kong Express! This drama depicts the relationships between four individuals in the urban jungle of Hong Kong. Han Joen Young (Song Yoon Ah of Hotelier) is an interior designer engaged to rich tycoon Choi Kang Hyeuk (Cha In Pyo of Star in My Heart). Before she can marry her rich boyfriend, she chances upon her old flame Kang Min Soo (Cho Jae Hyun of Sword in the Moon), bringing pause to her love life. But there are darker happenings afoot, including the secret behind a murder - and both of Joen Young's lovers may be involved! Co-starring Kim Hyo Jin (Everybody Has Secrets), Hong Kong Express is a riveting drama about a heartbreaking and potentially dangerous love triangle.

:thanks: to seigou for posting the original videos as wmv files

butchik
31st May 2009, 13:51
here it is ...

Hong Kong Express Complete Episodes

Thank you very much, fhemss. I will start downloading them now. To return the favor, I would like to reupload these files onto mediafire (to update the broken links) when I finished downloading the clips.. that is, of course, if no one objects. (Courtesy of seigou and fhemms)

fhemss
31st May 2009, 15:12
Thank you very much, fhemss. I will start downloading them now. To return the favor, I would like to reupload these files onto mediafire (to update the broken links) when I finished downloading the clips.. that is, of course, if no one objects. (Courtesy of seigou and fhemms)

No objections here ... and same with seigou I'm sure.
I'm sure that there will be many here who will appreciate mediafire links as an alternative download option for Hong Kong Express.
Thanks in advance.

butchik
1st June 2009, 11:29
No objections here ... and same with seigou I'm sure.
I'm sure that there will be many here who will appreciate mediafire links as an alternative download option for Hong Kong Express.
Thanks in advance.

coolness:) it may probably take a while to finish downloading this series, but will promise to post them up once i'm done. many thanks, fhemss!

sethero
1st June 2009, 16:46

:yourock: pls seed!!

cbn2
1st June 2009, 20:09
Secret Lovers Complete Episodes
Here's a torrent option for the complete episodes of Secret Lovers
:thanks: to sea dragon for posting the original videos

Kindly reseed this torrent please:shoutout:Thanks in Advance!!!

sethero
4th June 2009, 17:03

:shoutout: pls continue seeding! thanks and more power!!:yourock:

twinkle619
5th June 2009, 08:44
ms fhemss...can u plz help me finish downloading d complete series of Be Strong Geum...i started d/l on 3/16 n m only at 89.8% goin' to 2 months...plz big favor....tnx n GB alwyz....

fhemss
8th June 2009, 02:17
Hi!
Are we going to have LOVE CONTRACT soon?
Thanks

:sorry: I do not have this series.

fhemss
13th June 2009, 06:38
Hot Shot Complete Episodes

Synopsis

In a school where academic reigns supreme and sports are relegated to a dusty corner of the campus, Li Ying vows to revive the basketball team by volunteering to be the head coach. Her first member is Yuan Da Ying, a country boy who is passionate for basketball but has no skill. Their recruitment goes into high gear when Dong Fang Xiang, a legendary basketball player, transfers to their school.

Around the same time, Yuan Da Ying falls for Zhan Jie Er, a scholarship student who reminds him of his childhood friend. Things are complicated by the fact her family works for Dong Fang Xiang, who she also grew up with. Their encounter may just rewrite the school's basketball history.

lilian
13th June 2009, 07:17
Fhemss!!!thank you so much for the complete series of hot shot!god bless

jasonmagic
13th June 2009, 10:42
does the quality same as the one uploaded? or much better? anyway thanks for putting things all together... ^^,

mionette2006
20th June 2009, 00:47
HI!

Kindly seed the complete episodes of:

-Sweet Spy
-Love Story In Harvard and the Finale w/ eng-sub
-Lovers In Prague

Thanks

fhemss
20th June 2009, 06:32
HI!

Kindly seed the complete episodes of:

-Sweet Spy
-Lovers In Prague

Thanks

-Sweet Spy
:sorry: I didn't realize that it got turned off. Turned it on now. :thanks: for pointing it out.

these are still on seed

-Lovers In Prague
I no longer have the files for the previously uploaded torrent by jhenzky008 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). I have the exact same series but as avi - here it is:

Lovers in Prague Complete Episodes

Synopsis

The president's daughter, Yoon Jae-hee (Jun Do-yeon) is a Korean diplomat in Prague. She has only recently recovered from a devastating break up five years earlier with Ji Young-woo (Kim Min-joon), the son of a prominent Korean businessman. Choi Sang-hyun (Kim Joo-hyuk) is a detective who goes to Prague searching for his ex-girlfriend Hye-joo (Yoon Se-ah). Hye-joo broke up with Sang-hyun over the phone from Prague and Sang-hyun can not accept it.

Sang-hyun meets Jae-hee in Prague and misunderstandings abound. Eventually the two help each other and become friends. When they return to Korea love blossoms, but their respective ex’s and very different social status put it to the test.

:thanks: to makulit1020 for posting the original videos. makulit1020's original wmv files are still available as direct links at [Only registered and activated users can see links]

fhemss
20th June 2009, 06:45
Can Princess Hours be reuploaded? thanks.

you'll find it here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

fhemss
21st June 2009, 08:04
One Liter of Tears Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Based on a true story. This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25.

The original story is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Liter of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies.

Aya's only wish was “to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover, the drama, “One Liter of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

lilian
27th June 2009, 15:06
can i request they kiss again complete series!!!thank you in advance

fhemss
27th June 2009, 15:16
can i request they kiss again complete series!!!thank you in advance

dwsn_james
30th June 2009, 16:21
why you do not have all about eve korean version???

fhemss
30th June 2009, 23:58
why you do not have all about eve korean version???
:sorry: I don't have it.

ayamiharu
6th July 2009, 03:27
hi, can anyone please reseed Princess Hours and Spring Waltz? Thanks!

:ilove:

canucks
7th July 2009, 08:36
Gud Day....fhemss...can I request if you could please upload/re-seed the complete series of "ONLY YOU" korean teleseries Tagalog Dubbing...my daughter wants to watch it..she missed some of the episodes :hardcry: and also to those you have it pls. pls. re-seed.. :excited:
:Love: a million....

fhemss
7th July 2009, 14:06
Gud Day....fhemss...can I request if you could please upload/re-seed the complete series of "ONLY YOU" korean teleseries Tagalog Dubbing...my daughter wants to watch it..she missed some of the episodes :hardcry: and also to those you have it pls. pls. re-seed.. :excited:
:Love: a million....

always seeding whenever I'm online

jokylshe
14th July 2009, 18:53
kindly seed lovers in prague pls....:thanks::ilove:

canucks
20th July 2009, 23:20
gud day...please seed ONLY YOU complete series-Korean drama series in Tagalog dubbing stuck at 49%.....plzzzzzzzz :hardcry: :thanks: :Love:

ayamiharu
22nd July 2009, 08:13
Hi, please reseed Princess Hours complete and Spring Waltz DVDrip. :) thanks.

cnagares
2nd August 2009, 19:21
love of the condor hero pls...tnx

cnagares
2nd August 2009, 19:58
[QUOTE=fhemss;1992444]
Love Of The Condor Heroes Episode
episodes 5,6,9,10,12
Thanks to seigou for the original videos[/QUOTcan i rquest complete episode of love of the condor hero pls...:wave:

cnagares
2nd August 2009, 20:32
LOTC tagalog dub complete episode pls,urtheman:

fhemss
3rd August 2009, 00:13
LOTC tagalog dub complete episode pls,urtheman:
please check your connection ... it was seeding all day and all night yesterday.

cnagares
4th August 2009, 20:12
can i reques mam can you upload jumong episode 88,89,90,92 and up pls can you help me this is my favorite show pls...tnx

cnagares
4th August 2009, 20:54
fhems were is the complete episode of love of the condor hero can you pls help me.tnx and mabuhay po kayo.

fhemss
4th August 2009, 23:51
fhems were is the complete episode of love of the condor hero can you pls help me.tnx and mabuhay po kayo.

fhemss
4th August 2009, 23:55
can i reques mam can you upload jumong episode 88,89,90,92 and up pls can you help me this is my favorite show pls...tnx

:sorry: status is still as previously posted here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

friction
5th August 2009, 00:58
MASTER LINYX can u PLEASE... reseed BUD BROS. ep. 26,27&28 and also ONLY U ep.33 many :thanks::urtheman:

fhemss
8th August 2009, 11:24
Love or Bread Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Frank (Joe Cheng) is a guy who lives his life in a façade, letting the world believe he’s a wealthy young gentlemen. When in fact he’s a lazy, procrastinating in debt pauper. While Shan Mei (Ariel Lin) is a poor young woman, but kind, filial and very hard-working bread winner of her family. They encounter each other when both are in need of housing, they end up sharing a broke-down old house together. Their characters totally opposite of each other, so they ultimately butt heads with each other, but share in common the need of money and a new destiny

fhemss
9th August 2009, 12:51
ms fhemss do u hav d complete series of House Husband?
it was posted by jhenzky008 -> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

twinkle619
21st August 2009, 07:55
ms fhemss plz continue seed House Husband, i jst had some pc problem 4 2 nyts...tnx n TC

fhemss
21st August 2009, 11:29
ms fhemss plz continue seed House Husband, i jst had some pc problem 4 2 nyts...tnx n TC
...been seeding

fhemss
22nd August 2009, 10:17
Boys Over Flowers Complete Episodes

Synopsis

The story begins when Jan Di, a common girl from a humble family gets a scholarship in a prestigious university for the rich and famous teens, Shin Hwa. Given her modest stature, she becomes an easy target of everybody’s scrutiny and is immediately treated as an outcast. She then eventually proves that behind the plain-looking girl lies an optimistic and unyielding spirit who can stand up against anyone, even the most popular four demigods of the school, also known as F4 or Flower Four. But then, even members of the F4 gradually find themselves falling for Jan Di’s charm.

quinonez
22nd August 2009, 22:35
Pa seed naman ulit ng Meteor garden complete episodes
Pati na rin ang BOF complete episodes
Salamat ng marame

atocruz
23rd August 2009, 08:11
Request for "Green Rose" tagalog version. Shown on ABSCBN last year 2005. I tried searching thru internet but i can't find one for download link. Hope that someone will post the DL link here. I will appreciate that! :thanks:

pzykie
24th August 2009, 13:28
Hi! I just wonder, what's the best torrent downloader should we use for Lavender?

fhemss
24th August 2009, 14:40
Hi! I just wonder, what's the best torrent downloader should we use for Lavender?
there is only one torrent for the complete episodes of Lavender
it was posted by jhenzky008 [Only registered and activated users can see links]

pzykie
24th August 2009, 15:23
there is only one torrent for the complete episodes of Lavender
it was posted by jhenzky008 [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Wow thanks man! I didn't know there's already complete episodes of Lavender. Ahm I'm new to torrents so I don't know what downloader to use. Could we download lavender.torrent using Wyzo 3? If not, what's the best torrent downloader you could recommend? :backtotopic:

fhemss
25th August 2009, 00:00
Wow thanks man! I didn't know there's already complete episodes of Lavender. Ahm I'm new to torrents so I don't know what downloader to use. Could we download lavender.torrent using Wyzo 3? If not, what's the best torrent downloader you could recommend? :backtotopic:

i don't know if it is the best one, but I use utorrent.

coco23
2nd September 2009, 05:35
Spring Waltz Complete Episodes
DVDrip from 5 discs DVD, Dubbed in Tagalog, Xvid, 720x480

reseed please i wanna watch this so bad >.< thank you for all your work fhemss :yourock:

twinkle619
22nd September 2009, 06:40
ms fhemss...can u plz upload complete series of GAME ABOUT LOVE, LAST ROMANCE n SHINING INHERITANCE once dey finish...tnx n GB alwyz...

Lhinz
22nd September 2009, 10:22
jewel in the palace please and shining inheritance... thanks

EMZ
4th October 2009, 11:43
Cruel Love pls. my mom loves it. tnx!

fhemss
4th October 2009, 12:37
Cruel Love Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Na In Jung struggles with her love between the rather cold and rebellious Yong Ki and a successful businessman, Soo Hwan. Kang Yong Ki is a pop culture artist. He was separated from his first love, Jo Ann, and still carries the wound that he suffered from their relationship. His half sister is Joo Ran who is married to Soo Hwan. Soo Hwan begins an affair with In Jung but he only has ambition for the CEO position of Yong Ki's father's company. Soon after he discovers that his ambition does not fill the emptiness that he has inside and realizes he needs In Jung. But In Jung and Yong Ki have already fallen in love with each other. Will In Jung go back to her first love or stay with Yong Ki?

fhemss
6th October 2009, 05:58
Lalola Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Lalola is an Argentine comedy that is starring Carla Peterson and Luciano Castro.

This comedy is about a man named Ramiro Padilla "Lalo" (Juan Gil Navarro), successful in all of his aspirations and is director of the company "High Five", the famous magazine editor of "Don", and has around them many women, which denied any commitment. Romina (Marcela Kloosterboer), who is in love with Lalo, decides to avenge the lack of commitment to it through a witch, who underwent a spell and turned lalo into a woman, a very beautiful woman, as Romina wanted to make him feel how desperate a woman feels when is being harassed by men eyes.

Now this man locked in a woman's body should move in their work done by someone else because nobody would believe that he is having undergone metamorphosis. Thus says the company she is Dolores "Lola" Padilla (Carla Peterson), Lalo's couisin because he had to make an urgent trip to Germany because his father became ill and therefore left her in his place.

From then on it start to happen very funny situations in which Lola started to discover, at the hands of Grace (Muriel Santa)

fhemss
6th October 2009, 15:34
Miss No Good Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Jiang Xiao Hua is a jewelry store owner with no sense of style. When prince charming Jia Si Le comes back from Japan with intentions of dating her, she blackmails Tang Men, a poison-tongue style guru, into helping her become a lady worthy of Si Le.

fhemss
7th October 2009, 02:37
hi synopsis please let me know if the shows are dvd rip?

thank you
Except for a version of Spring Waltz ... not of the shows in this thread are DVDrip. It will be indicated in the post if they are.

mataetam
8th October 2009, 02:59
thanks for letting me know fhemss

1love1pmart
11th October 2009, 22:01
Meteor Garden Complete Episodes

anyone pls seed this torrent :)

Thank you in advance and Thank you fhemss for uploading this series.

:Love::urtheman:

1love1pmart
11th October 2009, 23:21
fhemss, are meteor garden episodes are abs cbn or gma tagalog dubbed?

fhemss
11th October 2009, 23:45
fhemss, are meteor garden episodes are abs cbn or gma tagalog dubbed?
They were aired on Q Channel which is affiliated with GMA ... so I guess they are the GMA version.

jhelie
30th November 2009, 20:56
hellow guys can you please reseed the whole ep of boys over flowers and one liter of tears. Thanks

jence
4th January 2010, 01:21
please seed...thanks a lot

yakuri
3rd February 2010, 20:05
Hana Yori Dango

is this the dub from GMA7 po at Japanese version?... I hope ito na po sana... :Love:

fhemss
7th February 2010, 05:46
Nobuta wo Produce Complete Episodes

Synopsis

Kiritani Shuji is the popular guy who gets along with everyone, from the jerks to the nerds to the just plain weird. The one person Shuji cannot stand is Kusano Akira. To Shuji, Akira is just plain annoying. He laughs, talks and acts funny. Things heat up when a new student comes to school. Her name is Kotani Nobuko, a girl who has no self confidence at all and is content at being made fun of and bullied in school. Shuji and Akira come to an accord that in order to make use of their "youth" they will "produce" Nobuko as the next popular girl. One of the conditions, however, is that nobody should find out that they are working together as a team to make this concept possible. Unveiled here is the story of true friendship between three unlikely candidates who would not have been friends if not given the special circumstances.

twinkle619
17th February 2010, 07:07
ms fhemss...do u hav shining inheritance complete seriez tag-dub???

erill_callys
24th February 2010, 18:35
can anyone please seed it started with a kiss and they kiss again?..thanks a lot!

kiwipino
11th April 2010, 18:42
Hi Fhemss,
Firstly, thank you for all these wonderful series.
May I just request that you, or someone else who is kind, to please seed Boys Over Flowers.

Thanks again,
God Bless

yrreg2004
28th May 2010, 06:54
[/COLOR]Hello Fhemss,
may i request for Autumn in my heart, i'm about to download the file
but it seems that no one is seeding it.please can you reseed the file.
thank you so much! hope you'll grant my request.:Love:

fhemss
30th May 2010, 14:27
[/COLOR]Hello Fhemss,
may i request for Autumn in my heart, i'm about to download the file
but it seems that no one is seeding it.please can you reseed the file.
thank you so much! hope you'll grant my request.:Love:

I've had to stop seeding as there seems to be some problem with the ipmart trackers - I'm seeding the files, but no one is downloading any of the files - no one is connected.
I will seed my files again once ipmart have resolve their issues.

yrreg2004
31st May 2010, 06:06

thanks fhemss for the reply. i have found torrent file of autumn in my heart.i currently downloading it.

kiwipino
13th June 2010, 02:15
Hello again Fhemss,
Could I please request seeding for Boys Over Flowers and Princess Hours.
I didn't get to download Boys Over Flowers before because I changed ISPs.

Thanks!
kiwipino

ryanresubal
23rd June 2010, 08:55
Hello can someone upload complete series of Eternity: A Chinese Ghost Story... Thank you and more power..

gerizafra
10th August 2010, 23:53
can any body have complete series of Queen Seondok? give some pls..

macmel
14th August 2010, 14:47
can any body have complete series of Queen Seondok? give some pls..

Not sure if this will do, it's only subbed in English

Probably off topic, anyone knows where I can get All ABout Eve series, don't care what languange.

Thanks,
MaCMeL

yrreg2004
20th August 2010, 02:48
hello, can anyone seed coffee prince for me please.i have started the torrent download 2days ago but no one seems to seed....

dimahawakan
12th October 2010, 03:16
please seed this again. thank you!

sarahzaragos
19th October 2010, 11:57
Boys Over Flowers Complete Episodes

Synopsis

The story begins when Jan Di, a common girl from a humble family gets a scholarship in a prestigious university for the rich and famous teens, Shin Hwa. Given her modest stature, she becomes an easy target of everybody’s scrutiny and is immediately treated as an outcast. She then eventually proves that behind the plain-looking girl lies an optimistic and unyielding spirit who can stand up against anyone, even the most popular four demigods of the school, also known as F4 or Flower Four. But then, even members of the F4 gradually find themselves falling for Jan Di’s charm.

Please, re-seed :(

erill_callys
29th October 2010, 17:43
fhemss pls reseed they kiss again and if you have he's beautiful kndly upload them totorrent..thanks

ken4you90
8th November 2010, 13:49
pa upload naman po yung my mvp valentine episode no. 2,7,32,33 thanks
hmm pano po idownload yung mga nakatorrent file?
di na kasi siya nagdadownload eh i mean stop lang siya walang progress

---------- Post added at 19:49 ----------
---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

pa upload naman po yung my mvp valentine episode no. 2,7,32,33 thanks
hmm pano po idownload yung mga nakatorrent file?
di na kasi siya nagdadownload eh i mean stop lang siya walang progress

simple26
12th November 2010, 17:48
Hi,
Do you have "Perfect Match"?

precious632
14th January 2011, 15:57
Hi, are there any active seeders left in here =(

friendlyuzer
23rd February 2011, 15:16
hello guys.. mayron ba ditong Green Rose orig korean dubbed in tagalog?