View Full Version : mapmyindia

mr2face
11th January 2008, 12:13
hey, does any1 have a mapmyindia.com device? they have the best maps; gotta be a way to get them on to pocket pc and other devices...any1 know the hardware/software on them?

sdh
4th February 2008, 11:25
mapmyindia has launched software and map data for windows mobile pocket PC. It would be great if someone could share that. Then you dont have to buy the PND.

mr2face
4th February 2008, 12:15
i have the software and maps but it's locked onto the hardware. I have heard that the software provider (horizon navigation) which provides the Navmate software for it, is releasing a pocketpc version and others in March. that should be good.

Dont' bother buying from Satnav. the customer services is just awful- they don't reply to emails and when i called them, they didn't even revert! mapmyindia is pretty good and it's all india, which is even better!

sdh
5th February 2008, 07:17
Can you share the software and maps. In the mean time, I keep looking on some clue to make it work on my ppc.

mr2face
11th February 2008, 14:14
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

sdh: u can get the package from here (about 56 megs). let me know if you were able to figure out the navmate problem.

sdh
12th February 2008, 09:14

sdh: u can get the package from here (about 56 megs). let me know if you were able to figure out the navmate problem.

I created a directory on my SD card called MapMyIndia and copied the db, storage, voices and other files there. Replaced the exe. No need to change the gps port as it is auto. try and feedback.

mr2face
12th February 2008, 13:15
Hi sdh, ok i used your folder and the program worked, but i can't seem to get the GPS working...it doesn't seem to be tracking any satellites at all. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

sdh
12th February 2008, 15:22
Hi sdh, ok i used your folder and the program worked, but i can't seem to get the GPS working...it doesn't seem to be tracking any satellites at all. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Still have to check the GPS part myself. Will do in the evening on my way home. Will update after that.

sdh
13th February 2008, 05:53
I guess the auto mode takes a long time to find the right poer. Just edit GPS_port to reflect the right port (serial port in your bluetooth GPS configuration) and it should work. Make sure the size of the file is 24 bytes after editing.

mr2face
13th February 2008, 11:35
hey, it worked! thanks a lot. just need to be careful while editing the file. I accidentally changed the file to some junk characters...

soly
16th February 2008, 18:46
It works pretty fine with the HTC330,. no problem at all, in fact it is actually quite easier than others.

1. works better only with landscape display mode
2. Maps are good for main roads an not for lanes and by lanes.

writetoviraj
17th February 2008, 11:25
hey how do u replace the exe file, the exe file there is autorunce, well i copied on the SD of HTCp3300, it doesnt show full screen, well waited long to let the program start, and only i can find is the back button, when u click it, it exits
please help??

thanx a lot in advance

karanchaphek
17th February 2008, 12:15
hey i got same problem

it tells this program is for mapmyindia ,delphi

help!!

which is the best navigation software that will show lanes also

i tried map king and destinator with satguide oneinidamap

any other more detailed map or software????

cooldude27
18th February 2008, 12:14
Hi

I too am receiving the same message "This software is for MapMyIndia, Delphi"
Can anyone please help me with working out this program.

forwardnow
19th February 2008, 08:04
I created a directory on my SD card called MapMyIndia and copied the db, storage, voices and other files there. Replaced the exe. No need to change the gps port as it is auto. try and feedback.

Hello SDH,

I have downloaded teh navmate from following URL (provided by you only):

and downloaded the mapmyindia database from following URL: (thanx to mr2face):

I managed to integrate mapmyindia database into navmate version, and also managed to fix the GPS com port and gps gets lock properly..

but application run in demo mode and after hardly few seconds, it shows message "License Expired" and exits.

could you please suggest how you managed to make it work as full version.

thnx in advance.

mr2face
19th February 2008, 10:40
forwardnow: just use SDH's pack..it is all inclusive, he just combined my data set with his crack...or else, just use the autorunce.exe file from his pack and replace it in the mapmyindia directory..it should work fine then.

mr2face
19th February 2008, 10:41
forwardnow..i just realized, i think you've downloaded the uncracked file..use sdh's pack from the link somewhere in this forum..i have posted it already..(i think maybe this post or "india maps for destinator"

pbonly
22nd February 2008, 17:03
Hello sdh. I have tried downloading the files from rapidshare but it just stops after a while. Will it not work without a premium account? Anyhow, can you ftp it to some server. I can provide an ftp account for it if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

ron25
23rd February 2008, 15:13
1. is this for the pnd or mobile
2. what is the base software - destinator? or wayfinder? or navmate?
3. what directory do these files from rapidshare go into

ron25
23rd February 2008, 15:15
also navmate not downloadable 404 not found
pls give another link

writetoviraj
25th February 2008, 12:52
hey try this works on my HTC p3300, use it in portrait mode

and here is the crack, replace the autorunce.exe

Password : Piz

it works fine....

amitoberoi
26th February 2008, 16:59
hey try this works on my HTC p3300, use it in portrait mode

and here is the crack, replace the autorunce.exe

Password : Piz

it works fine....

hi there,

does this version of navmate work in the portrait mode and shows all the things ? I ask because in the previous released versions by sdh, it works in the portrait mode but does not show the entire portion which is shown only when you use it in the landscape mode. Also the crack link is not working and it says that the file has been removed. Please post another link for the crack.
Also if possible, please mention the map release of mapmyindia in this version which you have released.

Thanks
Amit

writetoviraj
27th February 2008, 10:07
hi there,

does this version of navmate work in the portrait mode and shows all the things ? I ask because in the previous released versions by sdh, it works in the portrait mode but does not show the entire portion which is shown only when you use it in the landscape mode. Also the crack link is not working and it says that the file has been removed. Please post another link for the crack.
Also if possible, please mention the map release of mapmyindia in this version which you have released.

Thanks
Amit

hey here is the another link for the crack

the navmate link by sdh is not working properly and the mapmy india software is giving an error after installing, this version posted by me is working properly in landscpe mode. can u give me another link for navmate, the link breaks down in some course of download

hope the crack helps

amitoberoi
27th February 2008, 10:28
I have the working copy of mapmyindia in landscape mode. However, it is the portrait mode version which everybody is looking for. It seems that it is very difficult to get that one.
Anyways , thanks writetoviraj.

Amit

netarchie
29th February 2008, 11:22
Does it use wayfiner navigator?

cooldude27
17th March 2008, 13:25
Hi I am using SE P990. Does anyone have cracked maps for the wayfinder navigator for India ?
Please post the link at the earliest.

sdh
18th March 2008, 14:00
MMI has launched potrait version of NavMate ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Would be great if someone could share it.

Guys looking for Wayfinder, may be try symbian forums.

sdh
20th March 2008, 04:16
can some one share state maps. I understand that they are more detailed compared to the ones in all India map.

suruguru
1st April 2008, 19:54
thnx buddy :)

suruguru
1st April 2008, 21:40
does this work on Nokia N95 ???

saksham
5th April 2008, 16:40
Do I need to have GPS on My phone. I am using HTC TyTn. Is that gonna work on that machine?

forwardnow
5th April 2008, 21:32
Yes,
You need GPS to use any Satellite Navigation software.

as you have HTC TyTN II, and it already have inbuild GPS receiver so you dont need anything else.

sam261976
14th April 2008, 17:02
Hi, I tried to edit the GPS_PORT but didnt work. I used the wordpad to edit it, I am not a techie, if someone can edit the file for port 0 and send me it will be great or let me know the step by step method for editing. Thanks in advance..

sdh
16th April 2008, 08:07
Hi, I tried to edit the GPS_PORT but didnt work. I used the wordpad to edit it, I am not a techie, if someone can edit the file for port 0 and send me it will be great or let me know the step by step method for editing. Thanks in advance..

Just leave the MMI running and bluetooth GPS receiver on (make sure you switch on the receiver before starting MMI software) for some time. It will automatically detect the port. Takes 15 to 20 minutes. I hope you have already paired the bluetooth receiver with your phone and created an outgoing serial port and secure connection is unchecked (else every time password has to be entered).

jupinder
16th April 2008, 09:03
I've been using mapmyindia on my XDA-Orbit..Works perfectly..BUT after closing the software, my GPS hardware still keeps on working.Can see the orange GPS light blinking.....Draining battery as well..

Anyone with the same problem ?

damac
17th April 2008, 07:59
Does anyone know how to turn off the top 'Start Bar' when the software is running?

sdh
17th April 2008, 09:45
Does anyone know how to turn off the top 'Start Bar' when the software is running?

1. Create a shortcut instead of launching from file explorer.
2. Perform a soft reset (once and if you see that bar, exit and do it again)
3. Launch MMI and do not press any keys till Press to accept comes on the MMI screen.

Let me know if it worked.

damac
21st April 2008, 20:07

vishal_5
22nd April 2008, 02:19
hi...im new here i wanted to know how to use hex editor for map my india??????

damac
25th April 2008, 17:10
The map database is quite old. There was a new one released in Feb. Anyone has it?

guptadh
29th April 2008, 21:01
so finally is there a way to run mapmyindia on ppc in potrait mode? The ver i have runs only in landscape and if you try to run in potrait, then you have half the screen missing. Even in Landscape mode, though it seems to run fine, when you search for a location, some portion of the screen is missing.
Can someone advise me which version to use.. which is the best one.

ucesnovar
30th April 2008, 10:09
Hay.

Where can i find some other maps - Europe maps?

Thanks

kailashnj
23rd May 2008, 06:29
Mapmyindia does not work on my HTC P3300. It does not accept the GPS signals and hence does not start the routing option. Is there a way to ensure that it works. I have changed the GPS_port to reflect my Com 4 port but still it does not work. Kinldy help at the earliest

soly
23rd May 2008, 10:58
Mate, mapmyindia works perferctly on the HTC3300,, but can view fully only on the landscape mode

vikaask
25th May 2008, 13:05
I've been using mapmyindia on my XDA-Orbit..Works perfectly..BUT after closing the software, my GPS hardware still keeps on working.Can see the orange GPS light blinking.....Draining battery as well..

Anyone with the same problem ?

all you have to do is that when u r running the program, cancel the route navigation. the s/w asks whether u want to stop navigation, say yes. the navigation device will switch off by itself.

kailashnj
26th May 2008, 05:45
Mate, mapmyindia works perferctly on the HTC3300,, but can view fully only on the landscape mode

I am using it in landscape mode itself but it does not get connected to gps. Like I said previously, I have changed the gps_port to reflect com4 still there is a problem. Also is there a manul for mapmyindia?

bumbo
29th May 2008, 02:28
Does anyone have GIS data for the state of punjab. I'm interested in making a map of this state. I would prefer village data as points or boundaries would be great! thanks

bumbo

kailashnj
1st June 2008, 10:36
Mapmyindia has launched iNav Loaded for PPC. This version is in potrait too. Does any one have this version of the software and is ready to share it with all in this forum?

aditseng
26th June 2008, 14:20
I have the iNAV software. I bought it from MMI, but they give it on a measly 1gb card and don't allow you to copy it to another card. I tried to copy it to another card, but I got a license expired :( If anyone has any ideas on how to overcome this, I will be willing to give them the files.

profsmarty
2nd July 2008, 04:50
:urtheman:Thanks for the software, will test it on my next trip.:urtheman:

I am consider starting a post with all the sat navigation software avalable for use in india.

I have being using sat nav in india for around three years now. My first sat nav software for india was mapking and it has just gone on from there.

Would any be interested or more so, interested in help me put this post together.

:hehe::BTW, This will only work on PPC so stop asking if it works for nokia N95 etc:hehe:

sdh
3rd July 2008, 14:58
I have the iNAV software. I bought it from MMI, but they give it on a measly 1gb card and don't allow you to copy it to another card. I tried to copy it to another card, but I got a license expired :( If anyone has any ideas on how to overcome this, I will be willing to give them the files.

can you share the complete content fo the SD card. Once you have shared, I am sure someone will be able to resolve the license issue.

cadeng2002
4th July 2008, 09:49
iNAV licensing is associated to the SD card 'Device ID' which looks somewhat like: "1C-0472D5CF 72".
Is it possible to edit/change SD card 'Device ID' ?
Does anyone know about any tool?

spamsingh
5th July 2008, 13:43
iNAV licensing is associated to the SD card 'Device ID' which looks somewhat like: "1C-0472D5CF 72".
Is it possible to edit/change SD card 'Device ID' ?
Does anyone know about any tool?

Garmin used to do something similar with their units such as the i3. I looked a year back and no one had come up with a way to change the SD device id.

aditseng
9th July 2008, 12:30
Is it possible to write a key generator or something similar? The files are available at

sdh
10th July 2008, 07:40
aditseng, Thanks for uploading the files. Is this iNav Loaded or iNav Connect?
My understanding is iNav Loaded needs no activation code and iNav connect comes with activation code.
When I load the files you uploaded, it asks to enter license key.

aditseng
10th July 2008, 07:45
This is iNAV Loaded. It comes in an microSD card. If you put the provided SD card in your PPC, then it doesn't ask for any activation key. On the other hand, if you put the files on another SD card, then it asks for it.

spamsingh
12th July 2008, 12:45
Whats the difference between this iNAV Loaded version and mapmyindia ?

aditseng
14th July 2008, 06:25
mapmyindia comes in two versions. iNav connect and iNav loaded. Loaded runs from an SD card and has all maps preloaded. Connect on the other hand downloads the maps from the internet as you use it, so you need to have a GPRS connection on your phone.

You can try iNav Connect for free for a couple of weeks. Just go to the MMI site and look for iNav connect.

aditseng
15th July 2008, 12:43
Links to MMI:

spamsingh
15th July 2008, 23:58
mapmyindia comes in two versions. iNav connect and iNav loaded. Loaded runs from an SD card and has all maps preloaded. Connect on the other hand downloads the maps from the internet as you use it, so you need to have a GPRS connection on your phone.

You can try iNav Connect for free for a couple of weeks. Just go to the MMI site and look for iNav connect.

I already have a working copy of mapmyindia. So this is the same product as iNav Loaded and has the same maps as the PNA mapmyindia ?

sdh
16th July 2008, 04:28
I already have a working copy of mapmyindia. So this is the same product as iNav Loaded and has the same maps as the PNA mapmyindia ?

mapmyindia was a PND version and ony runs in landscape mode which is default oientation of PND.

inav is PPC version of mapmyindia and runs in portrait mode which is default orientation for PPC.

The maps in inav are latest ones, but the same maps must be available for the PND veresion somewhere.

Besides, there is no compulsion to use inav. it is a personal choice.

It is always good to visit map my india and check these things out.

deshwasi
24th August 2008, 22:57
anyone able to load the iNav maps in mapmyindia? it comes up with an error "unable to load db" when i tried to use the db folder from iNav in mapmyindia on my pna.

rajaramanna
27th August 2008, 20:34
I had installed in mapmyindia in my pna through sd card. Changed the exe.
It is showing very fine.
I am not able to get gps connectivity.
No satillite is showing.
Can anyone tell me why.

varun432
10th September 2008, 12:57
Can Anyone Please Share the Symbian Version of inavloaded.
Please..

emoh
26th October 2008, 21:11
Hi All,

I am using iNav Loaded on my TyTN II. Can anyone tell me how can I go to my current GPS position in this software. Once I moved to some other location in map, I am not able to reach back to the current GPS position.

Neo_6210
30th October 2008, 18:14
Hi every1...

does this work for HTC Touch Diamond?:D

megadeath99
12th November 2008, 13:25
Help
i need map my india maps to work on my E90

HELP

HELP

HELP
HELP

HELP

HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP
HELP

prophet_in
17th November 2008, 08:38
is it really hard to have an software for symbian phones like n95 with indian maps?

ashishk
18th November 2008, 10:41
is it really hard to have an software for symbian phones like n95 with indian maps?

hey,
well mapmyindia do provide software and maps for symbian and uiq phones. Its called iNav-WF. If you are using nokia, then nokia maps are free to download. As far as the voce navigation is concerned, i'll post if there is a crack available for it. I have experienced nokia maps and navigation and let me tell you that they are really good... even provide directions upto by-lanes.

In case anyone here has the license generator for iNav Loaded (PPC), please upload it somewhere. I have purchased the same 5 days ago but the license number provided by customer support is not being accepted.... Once i get this working I can upload the recent maps and software that I have received.

Regards,
Ashish K

sachinadams
21st November 2008, 23:54
Folks,
I recently bought a PND from ebay.in. The loaded maps were from satguide which I feel are not that good. I installed maymyindia and the kind of info it shows up on the screen (a speedometer, all near by pois etc) was interesting. Problem is I am using 2007 maps which i got from this forum. Can someone post 2008 maps ? I am getting into oneways and noways because of old maps.
my PND runs winCE 5.0

Any help would be appriciated

sachinadams
21st November 2008, 23:56
Folks,
I recently bought a PND from ebay.in. The loaded maps were from satguide which I feel are not that good. I installed maymyindia and the kind of info it shows up on the screen (a speedometer, all near by pois etc) was interesting. Problem is I am using 2007 maps which i got from this forum. Can someone post 2008 maps ? I am getting into oneways and noways because of old maps.
my PND runs winCE 5.0

Any help would be appriciated

blackjasmine
22nd November 2008, 10:36
can you forward the link where you have downlaoded the mapmyindia software for PND? we will just try to replace the database folder with the latest update i have.

sachinadams
23rd November 2008, 00:07
well, I tried to find it again but seems that link is down now. If you want i can upload my mapmyindia folder(which contain db and software) or better if you could upload your whole folder and I download it in my PND to check it works or not. Mostly if you are using a PND, the application and DB would be there in the memory card.

ashishk
24th November 2008, 11:28
Here are the latest MMI Maps. :

its the complete DB folder from the CD..
As I get more time, i'll try to upload an iso of the installer CD itself

Regards.
Ashish K

prophet_in
24th November 2008, 12:25
please someone please upload symbian version

forwardnow
24th November 2008, 22:29
Here are the latest MMI Maps. :

its the complete DB folder from the CD..
As I get more time, i'll try to upload an iso of the installer CD itself

Regards.
Ashish K

Sorry,
but this is not the latest MMI maps,
these are quite old one, May 2008 release,which is already floating on iPmart forum..

-forwardnow

sdh
25th November 2008, 02:46
may be there are no updates after May 2008. Ashish said that he bought the sw a few days back.

forwardnow
25th November 2008, 06:50
may be there are no updates after May 2008. Ashish said that he bought the sw a few days back.

MMI has update itsmap database twice after MAY,08 release.
in August,08
and recently in Oct,08

and now its has street level maps of 170 cities

Hi Ashish,
Please confirm that whether you have purchased PND device or iNav Loaded for windows mobile...?

-forwardnow

TheMafioso
30th November 2008, 11:50
I have also bought similar Device from eBay and also stuck with same problem, that maps for mapmyindia are from Aug, 2007 and new iNav DB dosen't work with the PND version :(

@Ashish, the DB u've posted is from iNav or from mapmyindia ? pls confirm..
I would have tested it myself, but my GPS PND is with my bro. right now..

roy930
2nd December 2008, 23:12
well, I tried to find it again but seems that link is down now. If you want i can upload my mapmyindia folder(which contain db and software) or better if you could upload your whole folder and I download it in my PND to check it works or not. Mostly if you are using a PND, the application and DB would be there in the memory card.

buddy , cud u pls upload mapmyindia folder ( with the db and software ) . I have recently bought a MioC230 from e-bay , but without any Indian maps :oops2:

blackjasmine
3rd December 2008, 05:52
anyone has the latest release from MMI? it has 202 cities and more POI's. Please post any version - WM or PND if anyone has.

blackjasmine
4th December 2008, 11:55
guys, i have one i-mate PDA-N where the com is pre-configured into com 4 and baud rate as 9600. The MMI looks only baudrate 115200. anyone knows how the change the baud in PDA-N or in the MMI??

ashishk
24th December 2008, 09:46
I have also bought similar Device from eBay and also stuck with same problem, that maps for mapmyindia are from Aug, 2007 and new iNav DB dosen't work with the PND version :(

@Ashish, the DB u've posted is from iNav or from mapmyindia ? pls confirm..
I would have tested it myself, but my GPS PND is with my bro. right now..

hey.. Like I said before... I have bought the MMI software in November '08. Also, this is the iNav Loaded version of the software and not the PND one.

I will try to find out if an update is available and post it in case there is.

kailashnj
24th December 2008, 15:52
guys, i have one i-mate PDA-N where the com is pre-configured into com 4 and baud rate as 9600. The MMI looks only baudrate 115200. anyone knows how the change the baud in PDA-N or in the MMI??

You need to install the Microsoft GPSID and set it to manage automatically. This will help your MMI to work flawlessly. Find attached the GPSID Cab file.

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Kailash

adrenaline4u
26th December 2008, 08:23
Thanks frnds !!

prophet_in
26th December 2008, 16:53
hey.. Like I said before... I have bought the MMI software in November '08. Also, this is the iNav Loaded version of the software and not the PND one.

I will try to find out if an update is available and post it in case there is.

hey ashishk do you have the inav loaded for symbian if yes pls post
thanks

blackjasmine
28th December 2008, 18:48
Thanks kailash, let me try that way! will keep you posted with the status.

by the way anybody has the latest MMI release? with 202 cities?

wandernomad
29th December 2008, 23:00
I have the latest release of MMI (copied the contents from my friend who is using a MMI PND). I have cracked 2007 version of MMI maps which I am running on my PND. However I want to update the maps with the latest but unable to do, have tried replacing the exe as well as db but nothing works. Anyhelp is highly appreiciated.

blackjasmine
30th December 2008, 04:47
please upload the DB folder here. thank you

wandernomad
30th December 2008, 22:11
Hi all,

I have uploaded the MMI May 2008 release maps. Although the forum says there have been releases after this, my friend never got any update / intimation. Anyways I will be too happy even if these ones are cracked by someone and the link posted.

Thanx blackjasmine.

manas621
31st December 2008, 00:06
anyone who has map my india for symbian plz

thanks in advance:thanks:

prophet_in
29th January 2009, 17:54
this is 7 days trial if anyone can crack this symbian version please

bijet
8th February 2009, 11:09
i also got same problem
I bought the map my india PND A MAX
it is working fine I copied the sd card files to my another PND with Win CE 4.2 Net Core itsays the programme is for mapmyindia and quits can any one help me

hey i got same problem

it tells this program is for mapmyindia ,delphi

help!!

which is the best navigation software that will show lanes also

i tried map king and destinator with satguide oneinidamap

any other more detailed map or software????

deeps4you2
30th June 2009, 02:55
Hi

I installed the mapmyindia software on htc touch hd. Software is working but the problem is display. Display is not coming full screen. It is expandinghorizontally instead of vertical expansion.

Plz help.

Thanks

mr2face
30th June 2009, 12:55
i also got same problem
I bought the map my india PND A MAX
it is working fine I copied the sd card files to my another PND with Win CE 4.2 Net Core itsays the programme is for mapmyindia and quits can any one help me

you need the cracked version of the software. look for it elsewhere in this post. someone has posted the download link.

mr2face
30th June 2009, 13:01
Hi

I installed the mapmyindia software on htc touch hd. Software is working but the problem is display. Display is not coming full screen. It is expandinghorizontally instead of vertical expansion.

Plz help.

Thanks

mapmyindia only works in landscape mode. you can't make it work in the portrait mode unless you get the navmate software from horizon nav. unfortunately their website sux. i have been going back and checking repeatedly but no luck.

navx2vad
2nd July 2009, 01:49
check this thread... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

mapmyindia works on pna/pnd.. in portrait mode ...
full screen.. on touch hd (supports only landscape mode)

navx2vad
2nd July 2009, 01:50
@mr2face

mapmyindia software is mireo not horizon anymore.. & its far better than garmin & satguide in india.. check the above thread.

geminivijay
4th July 2009, 22:42

Hi sdh,

I desperately need your assistance in making this GPS software to work on my PDA. I have a O2 XDA Orbit with a 2GB micro sd card in it. I am getting an error message "cannot use language DLL need version '28'" when I execute the application. The following are the steps I performed to install mapmyindia software in my fone.

1. downloaded "MapMyIndia.rar" from one of the rapidshare link provided in this forum.

2. downloaded "mapmyindia_navigator_cracked_exe.rar" file again from a rapidshare link provided in this forum.

3. saved both these files onto my desktop PC and then extracted them on to my desktop PC again.

4. replaced "autorunce.exe" with "mapmyindia_navigator.exe" in the main folder.

5. copied and moved the folder to my fone's SD card via microsoft activesync.

6. executed the ""mapmyindia_navigator.exe" from the fone and received the error "cannot use language DLL need version '28'"

Where am I going wrong??

is this the correct process??? I deperately need your help.

Thanks,

Vijay

navx2vad
5th July 2009, 00:43
check this thread... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

shekharbhole
9th October 2009, 11:54
mapmyindia has launched software and map data for windows mobile pocket PC. It would be great if someone could share that. Then you dont have to buy the PND.

Do you have Mymap india for Garmin navigator

raja4net
4th December 2009, 21:29
has anyone got mapmyindia for symbian? kindly post the link.

gopan
5th December 2009, 08:52
Repeat request:

Please share link for MapmyIndia application "iNav Loaded" for Nokia E71 (Symbian)
share links for application, map and passwords.

Thanks in advance

shekharbhole
5th December 2009, 09:35
Repeat request
Do you have Mymap india for Garmin navigator

nishant1606
13th December 2009, 10:41
Mapmyindia on nokia 5800 and N97 and it's working..Follow this link

nseriesuser
18th December 2009, 18:55
please post the link...

maheshcm
5th January 2010, 08:04
hi,why was the link removed by ioji ?

prateekparag
5th January 2010, 10:43
Hi,

Map My India is doing a good work but I just find one of my friend using SatGuide GPS Navigation system for city maps and was quite excited to see this. It was so very good and one can find so minute details on it.

I think SatGuide is not doing a bad job either.

Regards

roy930
7th January 2010, 13:56
hi ppl !

i have been using Mireo Via GPS 3.0 with MapMyIndia v.2.1 for the last 6 months.
I guess there must have been some major upgrades since that, however i could not find any by search. could any one of you post a link for the latest India Maps ? Thx in advance

IOJI
8th January 2010, 21:28
hi,why was the link removed by ioji ?

Because link to another forum isn't allowed on ipmart.....
It can be found here:

udnan
21st February 2010, 17:07

I have a NAVAIR S1100 with MMI v3.0 on a 2GB card. Has any one found a way to run MMI off a bigger card. Also this model does not qualify for v4.0 upgrade. Does any one have this for download?

t2chatto
25th February 2010, 16:31
I have HTC Touch (Not Touch 2). Do you have any idea, if it comes with inbuilt GPS receiver. If yes, is it possible to install the MapmyIndia pack from the links given on the first page of this thread? Any special care do I need to take?

Please help.

Regards,
Tirtha

prophet_in
27th February 2010, 15:37
where are the maps

digitalv
7th April 2010, 16:56
Anyone has the latest V4.0 maps from Map My India?

The following are the features of V4.0 MMI maps

620 cities with complete details of streets, localities, sub-localities and points of interest
5,76,000 towns and villages connected by national and state highways
2 million unique destinations across 52 tourist and business categories such as petrol pumps, ATMs, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, national parks, etc.
Includes!
Street level turn-by-turn in 125 tourist cities
Driving directions to 30,000 tourist locations
Find facilities like nearest airport, railway station, bus stand, etc. for easy commute within tourist cities
Find all major tourist spots in the city and create your own iteranary using the 'via' points feature
Find details on hotels (classified as budget and premium), eating joints (classified as per cuisine) and tourist offices in these cities

ajayneo
11th July 2010, 20:09
I have just installed the Merio ViaGPS v3.0 with MapMyIndia v4.0 maps.....working beautifully on my HTC Touch Diamond....thanks for the help guys....GPS is an awesome feature of HTC that i didnt knew how to exploit....this forum helped me doing that....thanks a lot again :)

wandrernomad
26th July 2010, 10:09
Every time I download the file from the hotfile site it doesnot work. Can somebody please put up a link from where I can download the latest MMI maps for Mireo via GPS for use on a mio gps unit with wince.

sumesh0710
1st September 2010, 11:35

Check the post from Vishek. it has latest 5.0 maps with 3.1 black version.

nisharpp
20th January 2012, 07:33
did anyone get to make mapmyindia 6.1 latest work on win ce 6 ?