View Full Version : AirG - PH tricks and hacks

sigarilyo
19th May 2008, 16:38
:ilove:

Hello AirG-PH users! Especially Globe Subscribers

:wave::wave::wave:

Please post here everything with regards to AirG chat

:partyman:First of all, I would like to thank those airG users who have shared their knowledge about these tricks. Without them, I would've not been posted this, and now i think it's time for me to share it with you.

Here is a list of Airg's sites, as far as i know. Some of them might not work with your phone browsers, but i am sure that at least one or two of this sites can connect to your server for free or for a cost. Also some tricks that i will teach you will also not work for some of this sites. Try and experiment it for yourself, maybe someday you can also share something new that i don't know.

globeph.airg.ca
freeph.airg.ca - recommended
airtel.airg.ca - recommended
rogers.airg.ca
movistar-e1.airg.ca
coolchat.airg.ca
bell1.aig.ca
msnmobile.airg.ca
cricket-beta.airg.ca
blinglounge.com - recommended

:???: just register and your ready to chat and experiment...

For those who still don't know how to browse free of charge with their mobile phones (globe subcribers) to the so called "3g tricks" or "ubt" etc...This is just a summary:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

FOR PHONES WHO HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY (S40):

Go to your phone browser (services, monternet etc...)
Edit your connection
There will be a list of options. Select connection security or security and make than ON.
Load it. A message will pop out telling you that connection is secured or something like that, just click YES...done!

FOR PHONES THAT DOESN'T HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY ESPECIALLY N-SERIES PHONES:

3g trick can only be applied when using an opera browser for mobile. Just search in threads. Recommended: Opera 8.65
Or if you have an INET capable sim. Use your phone browser and apply the 3g trick andthen choose INET as your connection server...enjoy!

*For complete details on free browsing just type "globe subcribers" in the search link and choose GLOBE NETWORK USERS among the threads...

FYI:This is not limited to nokia users only! I have friends using motorolla, erickson and samsung phones...and these tricks also works!

TIP: READ

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Many of AirG users, especially the new ones, are wondering how can a chatter error someone's mail? or even the lounge itself...? Or worst, hacking someones account?

Now, you can also learn that tricks for yourself!

:angry: JUST A REMINDER: PLEASE DONT ABUSE THIS TRICKS...THANKS...:good2:

FOR LONG POSTING:

Enter a lounge
Click post
after the page loads, bookmark it!
Edit the bookmark
Type exactly this &msg=(your message) AT THE END of the url
Save it
Then load it..done!:dance:

Lots of views but no posts...just mail me if you like other tricks and hacks thanks

arch_o7
19th May 2008, 16:56
:urtheman:

wow, finally... i'll be waiting for your update sigarilyo.. thank you so much!!!

Myk!
19th May 2008, 18:04
Hmmm this is nice. I am an AirG chatter a long time ago since it is free before (about 8 years ago).

I will try this.

sigarilyo
21st May 2008, 21:14
Myk, many globe and smart subsribers are still enjoying a cost-free chat in airg up to now. Use 3g tricks if you are a globe subscriber.

Thanks for visiting! :D

_nephilim_
30th May 2008, 19:44
ayaw naman gumana nung iba...

carlo73
3rd June 2008, 11:24
Do you have the tricks for banning a specified username in airg. ?

oido
8th June 2008, 09:44
helo..just wanna ask on how to hack an airg member's username? o kya error msg s username? many thanks!

spydr1972
2nd December 2008, 12:42
wondering if u know how to hack a username yet?

xlil_vampire
16th January 2009, 09:59
i want to know if any one knows how to hack into peoples usernames on airg. mail me if you know how and give me the complete steps how. thank you

Goblin101
2nd February 2009, 02:14
does anyone know how to send error mail using a computer?

darkwolfxx88
19th February 2009, 04:46
i know of a way to take over a featured room. you have to wait for the servers to go down. or make them. . . whichever works. all you have to do is wait for the room to go down and then while it is still down, make a user created room by the EXACT same name. when the Featured rooms go back up, you will have Ops in it. . . it's a good idea not to let anyone know you have them though.

darkwolfxx88
19th February 2009, 04:48
Also, there are ways around the word filters, but i don't exactly know them.

does anyone else?

Goblin101
19th February 2009, 05:29
i know of a way to take over a featured room. you have to wait for the servers to go down. or make them. . . whichever works. all you have to do is wait for the room to go down and then while it is still down, make a user created room by the EXACT same name. when the Featured rooms go back up, you will have Ops in it. . . it's a good idea not to let anyone know you have them though.

What do u mean the servers?

Goblin101
19th February 2009, 05:38

:confused: i tried to take over a empty lounge cause i assmed thats what u meant when you ai servers goin down? guess not cause i tried to create the lounge with the same name and it said lounge already made -.- pm me on airG with the sn x_-_x you tell me how to do this and ill tell you how to hack

metie
27th February 2009, 21:07
:ilove:

Hello AirG-PH users! Especially Globe Subscribers

:wave::wave::wave:

Please post here everything with regards to AirG chat

:partyman:First of all, I would like to thank those airG users who have shared their knowledge about these tricks. Without them, I would've not been posted this, and now i think it's time for me to share it with you.

Here is a list of Airg's sites, as far as i know. Some of them might not work with your phone browsers, but i am sure that at least one or two of this sites can connect to your server for free or for a cost. Also some tricks that i will teach you will also not work for some of this sites. Try and experiment it for yourself, maybe someday you can also share something new that i don't know.

globeph.airg.ca
freeph.airg.ca - recommended
airtel.airg.ca - recommended
rogers.airg.ca
movistar-e1.airg.ca
coolchat.airg.ca
bell1.aig.ca
msnmobile.airg.ca
cricket-beta.airg.ca
blinglounge.com - recommended

:???: just register and your ready to chat and experiment...

For those who still don't know how to browse free of charge with their mobile phones (globe subcribers) to the so called "3g tricks" or "ubt" etc...This is just a summary:

FOR PHONES WHO HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY (S40):

Go to your phone browser (services, monternet etc...)
Edit your connection
There will be a list of options. Select connection security or security and make than ON.
Load it. A message will pop out telling you that connection is secured or something like that, just click YES...done!

FOR PHONES THAT DOESN'T HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY ESPECIALLY N-SERIES PHONES:

3g trick can only be applied when using an opera browser for mobile. Just search in threads. Recommended: Opera 8.65
Or if you have an INET capable sim. Use your phone browser and apply the 3g trick andthen choose INET as your connection server...enjoy!

*For complete details on free browsing just type "globe subcribers" in the search link and choose GLOBE NETWORK USERS among the threads...

FYI:This is not limited to nokia users only! I have friends using motorolla, erickson and samsung phones...and these tricks also works!

TIP: READ

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Many of AirG users, especially the new ones, are wondering how can a chatter error someone's mail? or even the lounge itself...? Or worst, hacking someones account?

Now, you can also learn that tricks for yourself!

:angry: JUST A REMINDER: PLEASE DONT ABUSE THIS TRICKS...THANKS...:good2:

FOR LONG POSTING:

Enter a lounge
Click post
after the page loads, bookmark it!
Edit the bookmark
Type exactly this &msg=(your message) AT THE END of the url
Save it
Then load it..done!:dance:

Lots of views but no posts...just mail me if you like other tricks and hacks thanks

Hi,
Have you try this trick on PC ?
and type this

metie
28th February 2009, 20:55
Anyone willing to try this? I could give you some more trick in order to work on PC.

pinkkat
4th March 2009, 20:26
how do make the servers go down?

pinkkat
4th March 2009, 20:28
any other hacks for airg?

Goblin101
5th March 2009, 02:34
Bunch of ****in PRICKS! thats WHY i dot share my information! cause you losers aint got **** too share! yall just postin for fun! ****in idiots!

metie
15th March 2009, 12:26
Bunch of ****in PRICKS! thats WHY i dot share my information! cause you losers aint got **** too share! yall just postin for fun! ****in idiots!

Meaning ? :confused:

Mamahen
15th March 2009, 23:03
Does any one know a way to get air g an a computer? I did have it on msn but it was taken down on March 11.

metie
20th May 2009, 22:32
you mean connecting using computer with a modem ?

SICK_WIT_IT
10th July 2009, 17:37
Does any one know a way to get air g an a computer? I did have it on msn but it was taken down on March 11.

CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Should be pretty easy after that. Just hope you have Firefox

organdonor78
7th August 2009, 00:05
thank you, so what is new? honestly im a lil blue, all the triks and such ive seen so far i already knew:( me? i have a few too but im lookin for some specific things, lemme run em by u and lemme know if anything makes any bell rings.... 1 i wanna track the ip's of users to the root so i can decifer which lil punk is doin what again under another sn, 'we got a big problem from time to time in my home room' friends, 2 i would like to have administrator privilages and so far all the stuff ive seen on that is b.s. and doesnt work, 3 and most importantly, one day a time ago few months back a girl came into the room and posted in a spinning spiral wavy text, and it was bout litterally the coolest ass thing ive ever seen in my entire life!!!!! i dunno how she got a different font style in there like that but she was there and gone in a couple posts! never figured out how she did it and ive tried endless ideas to do it too and i have been unsuccesful:( also just a note bout things i tried that lil thing 'bout posting longer posts by editing bookmark in post w &msg= (message here) thing, it totallly doesnt work 250characters a post is the max allowed no mattr what i think, course thats on pc, yeah no matter what link i use on my phone its much less, unfortunately i cant try it on my phone right now cause someone stole my cell at work the other day an i still gotta replace it,'im kinda waitin a lil hopin some idiot turns it in when they realize its phone/sim lokd w pins. anyway maybe thats what was meant w the post thing that for cell's itt'l bring u up to the maximum possible 250characters post but i dunno, on pc all the functionable links will allow that anyway, also i havent heard anyone really state that u can use several links through the firefox spoof which all lead to airg's flagship version that originated i believe w the msnmobile one, chatr, iphone, verizon, etc.... many lead to the same version of airgchat now, chatr was the very most recent they put on redirect, it was at 10am pacific time 'bout a month ago or so, i wish i wrote down the day, but it was 10am pacific cause i was using it when it dropped, i double browser w firefox and a regular one anyway so i can multi room split screen and have em auto refresh, while still using all the features of the firefox redirect blok version, like translators, vids, user rooms, etc.... now from what i know theirs only one link left that can b used w a standard browser and im pretty cautious givin it out cause regardless its only a matter of time till they drop it to the autoredirect too, i have a list of over 65 links to airg's chat, honestly i pm ppl ichat w and ask em what url their phone lists, lol plus, ive spent a lil time here and there for ****s and giggles randomly typing plausible keywords w the rest of the url, e.g. iphone.airg.ca or verizon.airg.ca etc.... and ive found several that way too, also through extensive chatting on airg along with certain safety things like changin up url's and forwarning w posts to negate being possiblly reported by other users, 'ive been able to b litterally nearly impossible to b banned even if i try to, 'and dont get me wrong u try really hard enough and yeah u'll get what u want but ive sat bak and taken it to the extreme tryin to see how far i can push it and its way far! but i dont try to cause trouble or bully or flood and i got a good rep, but i can get away with some wild ass posts and it blows ppl's minds! also i havent heard mention of it yet round here, but the video option, i know what links on pc to use to post and view videos, what settings and format u need to set ur webcam on to get em accepted for submission, how what when where etc... to get em on airg sucessfully, also their are several ways ive found that build repor with airg to get what u want, a ban lifted, one started, a mishandled situation straightened out, etc.... anyway i should probably b posting this in the forums huh? anyway ill probably do that too come to think of it, OVERALL MAINLY I WOULD LIKE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IN CRAZY **** DIFF. FONTS LIKE THAT GIRL DID THAT DAY, AND ALSO SIMPLY TRAK USER URL'S ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO IS WHO AND BS'TN WHO ETC... BUT YEAH ITD ALSO B NICE TO HAVE ADMINISTRATOR CONTROLS TOO BUT REALISTICALLY I DONT SEE ANYONE TO THAT LEVEL OF PROGRESSION WITH THIS ALL YET.... HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON WITH ANY FEEDBACK AND OR NEW TRIX OR SOMPN TO SHARE/TRADE FOR SOMMA MY TRIX. LETS KEEP IT REAL ALL! AND OF COURSE NOT ABUSE OR FUK UP X****X CAUSE U KNOW IT JUST MAKES IT ALL THE HARDER AND MORE LIMITED, AND ANY IDIOT CAN/WILL DO WHAT WE DO, 'CAUSE THERES ALSO ALWAYS GONNA B A DUMBASS OUT THERE THAT LEAKS IT TO THE WRONG PERSON AND AINT THAT FUN 'YALL? YEAH U KNOW WHAT I MEAN, U GOTTA TAKE AN ASPIRIN JUST TO B IN THE ROOM WHILE THEY PLAY PUNK, BULLY, FLOOD, PIC/POST CLONE, ETC..... THE COOLEST THING THOUGH IS TO KNOW WHAT U KNOW B ABLE TO DO WHAT U CAN DO, AND DO IT WITH COUTH AND STYLE AND NOT ABUSE IT! I LOVE TO HEAR SOME O THE CHIT PPL SAY LIKE THEIR A HAKERGOD AND TOTALLY GOT AN IRON POWER GLOVE ON AIRG!!!!! lol FUNNY "ITS BETTER TO KNOW, THAN SHOW, BETTER TO B CAPABLE OF DOING, THAN DOING EVERYTHING UR CAPABLE OF, BETTER TO BLEND W THE CROWD THAN TO SCREAM 'LOOK AT ME IM BETTER THAN U' OUT LOUD! FINALLY,, IF U TRULY ARE PASSIONATE BOUT CHAT LIK ME, HELP THE LIL GUY UP BUT USE DISCRETION, TELL NEWBIES HOW AND WHAT TO DO 'HOW DO I UPLOAD PIX?' ETC..... AND HELP PPL W THE TRIX TOO BUT CAREFUL, WHEN THEVILLIAGE IDIOT IS GIVEN A SOAPBOX TO STANDON ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND SOME PPL FOR SOME REASON NEVER WILL CHANGE THEY GET OFF ON DOIN STUPID CHIT AND IT KILLS IT FOR THE REST OF US, 'REMEMBER MOST OF THE CHATTERS ARE VERY NEW OR NOT AS DEEP IN AS WE ARE, SO THAT DUDE ASKS U HOW TO MAKE THE +O( EMOTICON, TELL HIM, AND WHEN UR CHATTING IN A ROOM WHERE EVERYONES GOT BASIC CAPABILITIES, DONT SHOWBOAT TOO MUCH, IT DOES FEEL GOOD BUT NOONES LIKES SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE THAN EM, PPL THINK 'HEY THATS UNFAIR' WELL UR KINDA RUININ IT FOR EM, THATS NOT NICE, HOWEVER I DO STUFF LIKE THAT TOO SOMETIMES, MOSTLY UNINTENTIONALLY, SOMETIMES JUST SHOWIN OFF A LIL, BUT DO IT IN GOOD SPIRITS AND HAVE SOME COUTH AND SELF CONTROL AND U WILL PPL WILL LOVE YOU MORE FOR IT! ALSO IVE FOUND THAT IF THERES A PROBLEM PUNK IN THE ROOM THAT DONT SEEM TO QUIT, INSTEAD OF BANTERING WITH HIM/HER U MAY FIND IT MORE EFFECTIVE TO ATTEMPT TO HELP CHANGE THEIR THINKING ON THEIR CHAT EXPERIENCE. REMEMBER MOST OF THOSE GUYS ARE FEEDING OF THE NEGATIVITY THEY CAUSE, U FIGHT WITH EM THEY GET WORSE! 'I LEARNED LONG AGO NOT TO WRESTLE WITH A PIG, YOU GET DIRTY AND BESIDES THE PIG LIKES IT' HOPE TO CHAT W U ALL SOMETIME, SINCERELY, Organdonor

organdonor78
7th August 2009, 01:11
k as for this 'how do u shut down the servers?' and 'how do u hakinto ppls sn's and pros?' yo ill say one thing bout that; U WANNA DO STUPID CHIT LIKE THAT? GET A FUKAN LIFE U GOT THE WRONG IDEA AND IT GOES AGAINST ALL THAT CHAT IS ABOUT! UR A FUKAN LOSER WHO PROBABLY GETS UR **** KICKED EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE SO U WANNA GO PUNK ON CHAT WHERE NOONE CAN TOUCH U? LEAVE IT ALONE, UR SAD AND PATHETIC IF U WANNA DO THAT CHIT AND NOOONE CARES AND U TOTALLY ARE DISRESPECTING THE CREATORS OF AIRG TOO, AND ITS NOT RIGHT TO SHARE THESE OTHER TRIKS EITHER BUT WE ALL MEAN IT IN GOOD TERMS AND SUCH, U WANNA B A PUNK? GOOD LUCK ACTUALLY THOSE 2 DUDES MADE ONE HELLA COOL SITE AND ITS SECURE AS FUK TO! SO GROW UP THAT CHIT AINT HAPPENIN! YO WHY U WANNA SHUT CHIT DOWN OR JACK SOMEONES CHIT AND ALL? DO U KNOW HOW PATHETIC THAT IS? U CAN CLONE W A PC BUT LIKE WHY? YEAH I GRAB PPLS PIX SOMETIMES AND UPLOAD EM TO MY PRO IF I LIKE EM BUT I ASK EM FIRST IF ITS OK IF I USE UR PIC OF 'THAT MIDNIGHT SUNSET' OR WHATEVER FIRST AND IF THEY SAY NO I DONT. WHY U WANNA DO STUPID CHIT LIKE THAT? U REALLY FELLIN THAT INFERIOR THAT U NEED TO GO ON CHAT AND UR ULTIMATE PHANTASY IS TO CLONE EVERYONE AND SHUT DOWN ONE OF THE SERVERS? FUK WHY DONT U GO FUKAN MOLEST A RETARD OR _RAPE_ AN OLD LADY TOO? 'CAUSE THATS BOUT THE LEVEL THINKING LIKE THAT IS ON! YO THIS CHIT IS SUPPOSED TO BFUN! NOT STUPID. GET LOST WITH THAT CHIT ITS PPL LIKE U THAT MAKE ME EAT A BOTTLE ASPIRIN EVERY CHAT SESSION!

organdonor78
7th August 2009, 01:16
k anyone tried the old airg format? its kinda a kick! its chatdemo.airg.ca its like yellow/black bumble bee skins! but whats neato is that we all got a diff txt color when we post, depending alphabettically on ur sn! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

lilgreenman
27th October 2009, 19:44
hey hey organdonor just wanted to say i like your attitude man,i have the exact same attitude i chat via firefox also but thats about as far as i've got! thank you for the tip on chatn on two firefox browers on a split screen i'll try that out(obvious i know but the idea never occured to me untill i read it on your post) im going on a hunt for the crazy font posts and if i find anything worhtwhile i'll let you know i owe you one for the split screen tip! also any other tips you could offer me i would greatfully accept.anyways thanks man and maybe we can chat a bit on air g sometime if you feel up to it? im almost always in the regional room of my home country new zealand hope to see you there sometime man take care and happy chatting

emokosa
27th June 2010, 10:16
Kua...na hack po aq s air g....panu ho po mababawi ung pw??thx po