View Full Version : Method Solutions Space Impact Kappa Base v1.16.104 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cracked-BiNPD

adidas
28th May 2008, 02:33
Method.Solutions.Space.Impact.Kappa.Base.v1.16.104 .N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Gameplay

Space Impact Kappa Base title screenSpace Impact: Kappa Base (SIKB) is an old-fashioned scrolling shoot-em-up, inspired by the original Space Impact games which were embedded on Nokia's older mobile phones such as the 3310.

In Kappa Base you pilot a craft (or "skyblade") through ten levels of baddies and hazards in space, in the upper atmosphere and near the ground. The plot goes like this: the Earth has become so polluted and difficult to live on that some humans have chosen to alter themselves mechanically and become a race of cyborgs called "MEKS". The MEKS have decided that the remaining unaltered humans are "obsoletes" and should be destroyed. Cue the usual man vs machine malarkey...

The plot has various interesting twists and turns and there's a sequel-hunting ending, but the main aim of this game is to score well. This isn't the kind of title where you play through it once and feel that you've "beaten" it. In fact SIKB's playing structure is much more like Mario Kart, as you receive a grade for each level and the challenge is to go back again and again to improve the grade.

The gameplay revolves around choosing the appropriate skyblade and weapon loads for each level. As you collect money in the game you unlock more options, and eventually you can choose from eight skyblades and seventeen types of weapons. Because you can take several weapons at once on the same craft, there are 200 different combinations of weapons load, and what you choose will make a lot of difference. Some levels are almost impossible with a bad choice of weapons, but become much easier when you select a more appropriate combination. The choice of skyblade can also be important, as they have different properties in terms of speed, armour, and kinetic energy gathering.

That last phrase might have sounded a bit weird, as it refers to an unusual central concept of SIKB: to build up the energy for certain powerful "kinetic" weapons, you have to let enemy bullets graze you. Once the kinetic meter has been filled, you can use the special weapon. The kinetic weapons aspect turn the usual gameplay on its head, as you often find yourself desperately trying to get hit by bullets so that you can use the special weapon and wipe out all the baddies on the screen. The kinetic aspect also comes into play when you're trying to get a high score, as there's a separate bonus meter which fills up as you get hit.

Space Impact Kappa Base mission screenYou occasionally receive wingmen to help you, but they generally just sit there shooting and getting hit, rarely moving about. Your bullets don't harm them so you can just ignore them if you like, or you can dive for cover behind them if you're worried about taking damage.

The controls on SIKB are very simple: you move with the direction pad and shooting is automatic. You can optionally set it to shoot manually, but there's little point in using this as you have unlimited ammo. The only other control is pressing 2 to fire your special weapon, which is not covered by the autofire because its use can depend on building up precious kinetic energy.

Rather awkwardly, there seems to be no way to play the game in horizontal mode. You can physically hold the phone horizontally of course, but it's difficult to use the keypad on slider models, and SIKB did not use the N81's gaming keys at all.

There are four savegame slots, and three characters to choose from for each slot. The choice of character doesn't make a huge amount of difference, it mostly just determines which skyblade is unlocked at the beginning of the game, and it also means the cut scenes are slightly different.

You can choose to play the game in easy mode or normal mode. Easy mode is very easy indeed, this reviewer played the game all the way through on the first go in easy mode, but normal mode offers much more of a challenge. The levels are the same in both modes, but you have four continues in easy mode compared to one in normal mode, and the enemies are harder to destroy in normal mode.

Space Impact Kappa Base skyblade screenSpace Impact Kappa Base weapons screen

Space Impact Kappa Base cutscene 1Space Impact Kappa Base cutscene 2

Space Impact Kappa Base solar arraySpace Impact Kappa Base space

Graphics & Sound

The gameplay and most of the graphics are in 2D, but there are some 3D objects and enemies too, and the mixture works very well indeed, with a pleasing alien look. There are 3D renderings of all the craft and weapons during the weapons selection process, and the larger "boss" enemies are all in 3D as well. The backgrounds are nicely detailed and varied, ranging from snowscapes to forests to space stations to alien planets.

The speed of the graphics can get very fast indeed and on some levels it's extremely frantic, like watching a video on fast-forward. There are often many dozens of separate moving objects on the screen at once, and trying to find your ship among all the enemies and bullets can be like trying to see dandruff in a snowstorm.

Cut scenes consist of anime-ish characters with text and dramatic music in the background. These are sprinkled throughout the game, appearing between and in the middle of levels as the plot unfolds. It gives the game a real 16-bit feel, which is a good thing in this style of game.

Soundwise the game's soundtrack has a nice mixture of ambient and dramatic music, and the very last level sounds like a dance version of a Gregorian Chant. All of the music enhances the game without getting in the way. The music and sound effects have separate volume controls, so you can mix them to your own liking.

Space Impact Kappa Base boss screenSpace Impact Kappa Base first boss

Space Impact Kappa Base first boss speaksSpace Impact Kappa Base first boss attack

Space Impact Kappa Base alliSpace Impact Kappa Base flying away

N-Gage Arena

As befits an old-style shooter, the only online feature is a "World Battle" global high score table. We could not get the Arena connection to work in SIKB though, so we couldn't see if the promised clans feature was present.

Overall

Whether you like SIKB depends on what kind of gameplay you enjoy most. Although the offline game is called "story mode", the aim is really to play and replay levels constantly chasing after a better grade, and to unlock more items.

If you just want to play through the game once, then you will be missing the point of SIKB. This is an "old school" scrolling shooter where high scorers receive the greatest rewards, with a smattering of 3D graphics to give it a 2000s look.

In short, if you like classic shoot-em-ups then SIKB is for you. If you hate them, stay away.

R E L E A S E N O T E S
߲ ܲ
۰ ۱
۱ ۲
۲ ۲

For now there are a few phones compatible with n-gage:
N81 (8GB), N82 and N95 (8GB). More will come soon.
First of all, make sure you have TRK (included in this release)
installed and connected to your pc via USB.
s60_3_0_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITHOUT FP1
s60_3_1_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITH FP1
Also you have to be sure that the n-gage application from
[Only registered and activated users can see links] is installed on your device.
Start the .exe which is included in this release. This is an
installer which will guide you trough the installation process
of the game.

NOTE: After installing, in the n-gage app, the games are listed
as trial games. If that annoys you, install the included
patch.sis to remove the trial stamp from all games.
You only need to do this ONCE for ALL the games!

NOTE: Don't start the n-gage when you have enabled the platform
hack. The game will mess up your savegames or even worse.

Have fun with this release from team BiNPDA

MediaFire Link by Scoobyland: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Mirror 1:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] A.rar

Mirror 2:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Disguy
28th May 2008, 02:36
Now this I definately want :)

foxcheng
28th May 2008, 04:03
dung, i purchased this game, lol

systemofad
28th May 2008, 04:06
and yes it works like the rest of the others on my 5700...and of course FULL!!!
MANY MANY THNX!!!

Sudhey
28th May 2008, 04:59
Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening !!! LOL !!!
Just one question, the note says that "Don't start the n-gage when you have enabled the platform hack. The game will mess up your savegames or even worse."
But, the n-gage games, when installed, can only be accessed from within the n-gage application, can't they? So how do you play the games without starting the n-gage?

asadasad22
28th May 2008, 05:10
Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening !!! LOL !!!
Just one question, the note says that "Don't start the n-gage when you have enabled the platform hack. The game will mess up your savegames or even worse."
But, the n-gage games, when installed, can only be accessed from within the n-gage application, can't they? So how do you play the games without starting the n-gage?

i think its just turn Caps On before starting it of course u need to start it. if u havent turned it off, then u dont have to do anything.

wwy81
28th May 2008, 05:13
that is greats game... thanks BiNPDA..... You are the best cracker!!

jaybb
28th May 2008, 05:28
Mirror link please... i can't download from rapidshare... Thanks

Sudhey
28th May 2008, 05:43
i think its just turn Caps On before starting it of course u need to start it. if u havent turned it off, then u dont have to do anything.

Sorry for being such a jerk, but I still don't get it :confused:
What has Caps On got to do with it? Kindly elaborate plz :(

Scoobyland
28th May 2008, 05:59

MediaFire Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Broad
28th May 2008, 06:25

Mirror:

dubb202
28th May 2008, 06:48
@Sudhey. Its saying. Exit out of TRK before starting the N-Gage application. And vice-versa. Don't have both programs running on your phone at the same time.

sandy_1988
28th May 2008, 06:48
Okay I need some help. This means that if I follow this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to install N-Gage and then install this one, I will be able to play it on my N73?

dubb202
28th May 2008, 07:01
Yes. Make sure you fallow the BiNPDA instructions on installing the games. They all work on my n81 8gb. I know it will work on your phone once you get N-Gage running on your n73. good luck.

Stickman08
28th May 2008, 07:11
what does FP1 stand for?

dubb202
28th May 2008, 07:50
Some phones are FP1, some arn't. search google to find out if yours is.

swantonbomb
28th May 2008, 08:43
oh thank very good

lexion
28th May 2008, 08:52
I had a few question, hope somebody can help me with the answers
Is this cracked version only works for hacked phone or non-hacked phone can have it too?
Do we have to installed the old trial version game or we have to uninstalled the old version first before install this one?
Is N95 8Gb FP1 or FP2?
Thx b4

gunveen
28th May 2008, 11:25
i have a problem ..when i start ngage, it says "file corrupted, delete now" when its preparing installation..what do i do thanks
EDIT: Figured it out need to have SecMan on LOL

avscc
28th May 2008, 11:32
i really dont have any idea how to install this file..

can you pls explain it to me?

i'm kinda lame, pls explain it step by step =D

xD

i cannot open the .nfo file inside the .rar.. sigh..

Xenophile
28th May 2008, 14:12
i really dont have any idea how to install this file..

can you pls explain it to me?

i'm kinda lame, pls explain it step by step =D

xD

i cannot open the .nfo file inside the .rar.. sigh..

Right click, open with > Notepad. Everything is explained there

ffnc1020
28th May 2008, 15:16
The game is great but too short...

holopyt
28th May 2008, 16:14
Could someone play it on n73 ?

zak99
28th May 2008, 16:24
IS N93 a FP1 mobile? does this game work on it?

Disguy
28th May 2008, 16:49
Works great on my N82.

Only problem I had was that I got a message ' Game closed with error .......' I just closed the warning and restarted the game and it worked.

moodyels
28th May 2008, 16:55
i love this gae

stormwatchuk
28th May 2008, 18:02
Since upgrading to latest N73 FW the other day I cannot install ngage anymore and have tried a number of things but do not get any icon or way to start n-gage app, have to stick with the space impact sis version for time being:confused:

holopyt
28th May 2008, 18:30
:excited: launched on N73 :ashamed:

Dansco
28th May 2008, 19:04
Great download mate and rep to you ;)

Stevengw
28th May 2008, 19:09
Lol i got about 700 n-gage points just from the trial... Least i can now finish the game :D
Rep added...

genny75
28th May 2008, 20:23
You are great, thanks thanks and thanks

Doron
28th May 2008, 20:36
work like a charm
thanks man :D

enej
28th May 2008, 21:17
Works great on my N82.

Only problem I had was that I got a message ' Game closed with error .......' I just closed the warning and restarted the game and it worked.

yeah it happens sometimes, also in asphalt but i just open it once again and it works

piciar
29th May 2008, 00:58
ThX mate, work fine N95 v21, rep +

sandy_1
29th May 2008, 12:51
rep added for this post

vince974s
29th May 2008, 15:44
thanks, i test it tonight on n95 8gb

ETHANiEL
29th May 2008, 17:03
can i use points from cracked games on ngage arena??

enej
29th May 2008, 17:44

Mr G
29th May 2008, 18:49
Thank you very much,rep has been added.

mahmoud_m3
29th May 2008, 23:47
thank very much it's awesome

makro88
30th May 2008, 13:02
don't start on my 5700...
snake, fifa, run perfectly, but space impact don't start :(

koolbear
30th May 2008, 19:22
someone help!! i've read all the notes but when I open the ngage app on my N73 it always says- corrupt game/ delete file or something like that.. what am I doing wrong guys???

:sadly::sadly::sadly:

ffnc1020
30th May 2008, 19:55
someone help!! i've read all the notes but when I open the ngage app on my N73 it always says- corrupt game/ delete file or something like that.. what am I doing wrong guys???

:sadly::sadly::sadly:

You should remove binpda root certificate~
Just select"restore to default" in Secman.

Stevengw
31st May 2008, 00:14
I can report that i've tried the n-gage arena feature (On this and that racing game i finished in 12 hours) that it works fine...

almusabi
31st May 2008, 08:59
thank you very much

farhazadeeb
31st May 2008, 09:06
Please Read Earlier pages mate,
Install Secman and choose
"Install Root Certificate "
Turn off Capabilities from Secman in your phone..and Restart once.

kyoushikai
31st May 2008, 09:58
why can't I play this on landscape mode wth my n95??there's no option for it

Disguy
31st May 2008, 11:11
Short game for all the hype it created.

But action packed and i enjoyed it. I'll play it again with another character :)

NEoNgage
31st May 2008, 22:34
don't start on my 5700...
snake, fifa, run perfectly, but space impact don't start :(

I have the same problem it just quits to the ngage app...i can run cotod wich is 30mb in size and cant run this...strange.

Stevengw
31st May 2008, 22:37
Try restarting your device or reinstall the game

kalpeshneo
1st June 2008, 18:26
hopefully it works on my n80.. thanxx

markex
1st June 2008, 21:07
everyone who have problems installing n-gage in n73 after new firmware: in memorycard delete private, sys and recource folders, then you have to reinstall all programs but you can also install n-gage!

NEoNgage
1st June 2008, 23:43
Try restarting your device or reinstall the game

Yeah a restart did the trick...damn ram leakage. :(

channsok
2nd June 2008, 12:31
Is anyone can advice me for this?
When i installed the s60_3_1_app_trk_2_7.sisx for my n82Black. then i started the SecMan.exe in the downloaded folder(i have combined that 3 files to 1 file already and i opened the ART in my phone and change to USB connection already) but when i checked the search port automatically then the application(in PC) say you must connect your mobile to PC(but actually i have connected already and my phone application activated and connected already)

So please help me for this?
Thanks in advance for everyone.
I wait for this as soon as possible.

jed_f
2nd June 2008, 21:56
My fellow members I'll give you the steps on how to install N-Gage 2.0 crack Games by BinPDA on your phones. I USE N95 ver 21.

Step 1: You must have N-Gage ver 1.01 (1281) installed on your phone

2: install metroTRK on your phone ( i suggest phone memory)

3: make sure there are no games installed on your N-Gage application. ( if there is i suggest you remove it.)

4: connect your phone to your pc using usb cable then open metroTRK..(choose usb connection from settings instead of bluetooth then exit the app then open it again)

5: then open Secman.exe usin your pc then follow instructions to install Secman to phone.

6: Open Secman in phone after then options install root certificate..if its asks overwrite just say yes to be sure.

7: Make SURE THE HACK IS OFF or TURN PLAT.SECURITY IS OFF

8: Open example Kappa Base.exe in your pc..and just follow installation instructions

9: After the game file from the pc is transfered to your phone open N-Gage application and the game will be installed automatically.

10: Do this with each game..steps 8 & 9...

11: Install N-Gage patch.sis so that you wont see trial on the right side of the game

12: Play & Enjoy :)

To all you people who has been patient of waiting for the crack versions to go out..I Salute You!! You all know that BinPDA can do this it took just a lil amount of time to do this & to those people who paid for this games & didnt have the patience to wait for the crack versions...Sorry..I PITY you..but its ok...u guys have a nice day! :)

odot
4th June 2008, 19:33
LOL it says "Unlock the Demo Version" after i enter the level 3 .. how come ?

cyberdot
4th June 2008, 23:40
thanks bro for sharing 3 rd edition N-gage game

sh3ll
5th June 2008, 14:56
:thanks: 4 sharing... Will rep if I can...

itsmelah
6th June 2008, 10:47
Greatest game ever published by Nokia.
Thanx to bro Adidas & the BiNPDA cracking team.

atocruz
6th June 2008, 17:42
how to download this to n95 8gb, it has 3 rar files... how to combine those 3? PLease help... Thanks!

Disguy
6th June 2008, 17:44
how to download this to n95 8gb, it has 3 rar files... how to combine those 3? PLease help... Thanks!

Group the 3 files into 1 folder and highlight them all.

Right click on them and select the 'Extract here' option and you'll get the file.

atocruz
6th June 2008, 17:56
Group the 3 files into 1 folder and highlight them all.

Right click on them and select the 'Extract here' option and you'll get the file.

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried to group the 3 files onto 1 folder then press right click then 'extract here' but nothings happened... pls help.

atocruz
6th June 2008, 18:22
Thanks for the quick response.

I tried to group the 3 files onto 1 folder then press right click then 'extract here' but nothings happened... pls help.

It's now working.... Thanks for that nice info...:urtheman:

asadasad22
6th June 2008, 22:36
its working fine, i have az ingame problem. after the first level, i was able to buy and ipgrade to one of my weapons. i thought i buy one, then i will have money to buy more. now im on the 6th level and i havent learned points since the first level the half of the amount, that i had after the first level. im far to buy any little thing while there are a lot of upgrades and a lot of whole new ships too. is this normal? i dont understand.

Disguy
7th June 2008, 10:44
Which is the best GRADE to try to achieve ?

I have Grade A's so far but in one level I have Grade S.

Any info ?

Stevengw
7th June 2008, 20:17
I've got like 4 S+ (Which is the best) On normal mode... Think i have 2 S+ on hard

asadasad22... I have a little trick of using the weapon guardians (Or something) on the 1st level, then absorbing all bullets. I even got near the boss and disabled my weapons just to get more kinetic...
As a lot of kinetic = lots of points = lots of credit = all stuff unlocked...

validator
7th June 2008, 20:28
try stage 9, with Succubus skyblade (faster kinetic energy) and assimilation stimulant( give 2x point ) , i can get about 90.000.000++ points, straight to grade S+ :excited: and i get about 9.000.000++ money, far more enough to buy anything :weedman:

Stevengw
8th June 2008, 01:38
Hmmm, yeah i forgot about that skyblade... Its by far the best way to get all S+ for all...
Though its best to finish the game 1st and get used to whats coming next :D

p3nx
8th June 2008, 07:59
Hi..why do i always get "file corrupted" message?
i have installed asphalt cracked version and it worked, but when i try space impact and cotd,i always get this file corrputed message. Do i have to install certificate or do i have to activate secman every time i install new game?
Please somebody help me....thanks

asadasad22
8th June 2008, 15:50
I've got like 4 S+ (Which is the best) On normal mode... Think i have 2 S+ on hard

asadasad22... I have a little trick of using the weapon guardians (Or something) on the 1st level, then absorbing all bullets. I even got near the boss and disabled my weapons just to get more kinetic...
As a lot of kinetic = lots of points = lots of credit = all stuff unlocked...

and how can I use these weapon guardins? what are they? :) sry it seems im a bit n00b in this game :)

Stevengw
8th June 2008, 19:08
They absorb bullets, which gives kinetic. You can use them once you have brought them... You'll know how to use them in game

Stevengw
10th June 2008, 20:06
Got the full 1000 points... 10x S+ on Normal Mode, and finished the boss in extreme mode (World Battle)

zakariyyya
10th June 2008, 22:21
Well Well, What You Say...! Binpda Finally Got It....... :D
I can't believe, I really don't have words to explain it, Awesome Post,........

buimanhthang
11th June 2008, 18:39
Great game,i played it all the time i have

8088y
11th June 2008, 22:56
AT LAST...
FINISHED STORY MODE....
10S+ on HARD MODE...and GOT 100% CLEAR on STAGE 10....

GOIn' to world mode to be 1st rank..........
HEHEHEHEHEHE............

apink78id
13th August 2008, 10:55
Pls Help, Sorry i already downloaded and installed the game and running well in may N81, but i cannot rotate the screen :( so i always played vertically

sanada_000
14th August 2008, 04:34
Pls Help, Sorry i already downloaded and installed the game and running well in may N81, but i cannot rotate the screen :( so i always played vertically

Basically, this game is designed to playable in all orientation, when the game start loading, just flip your phone you see , no control change when you flip your phone to langscape mode, that's why in N81 they designd A key as special, and B key as toogle autofire ( even the two button's doesn't turn on it usable). however the text and loadig screen is only portrait orientation ... hope this help .. sorry for my bad english .. hehehe

Kln
16th August 2008, 21:48
All links dead bro! Kindly re upload. Thanks mate :)!

Neou
17th August 2008, 03:38
thanx you ...game rocks

vishwabhole
25th August 2008, 15:25
very nice game.

thanks bro

Scoobyland
25th August 2008, 21:12
All links dead bro! Kindly re upload. Thanks mate :)!

In the first post MediaFire Link still working bro. :wave:

gokill
9th September 2008, 21:00
i can't install s60_3_1_app_trk_2_8_6.sisx in my N95 v 30.0.015 any body want 2 help me... if i install app TRK my phone display component is built in ............??????

8088y
9th September 2008, 22:01
when I play into N-gage arena...there's a lot of new stages,very interesting...
Can i play those stage again without logging-in into N-gage arena?because..my IMEI has been blacklisted...I cannot log-in again into n-gage arena...

Disguy
10th September 2008, 00:42
Can i play those stage again without logging-in into N-gage arena?because..my IMEI has been blacklisted...I cannot log-in again into n-gage arena...

WHAT ?

How did that happen ?

Stevengw
10th September 2008, 16:46
@gokill ... Hack using hellocarbide, and see if u can install when its hacked

gsmyoda
20th October 2008, 01:45
I keep on getting crc failed, file is broken. How do I excract from zip? Can someone host the already extracted .exe?

kingwicked
24th October 2008, 12:11
sorry for adding repute late bro.Understood the repute system late :LoL:

using it since last 3 months.i reallylove this game.my favourite

repp up for this amazing game :good2:

:ilove:

levispark
26th October 2008, 23:15
I hope i can make more coins within quick time and less efforts.

OMI
27th October 2008, 12:17

:confused:how this thing happen ????? i don't have more stages in arena mod
its impossible bro

erdhani
27th October 2008, 13:03
can any one give me Extracted N-GAGE file... :prayer: please..................

8088y
27th October 2008, 19:47
:confused:how this thing happen ????? i don't have more stages in arena mod
its impossible bro
just enter WORLD MODE....there's more stages....

Scoobyland
30th October 2008, 04:44
can any one give me Extracted N-GAGE file... :prayer: please..................

Extracted N-GAGE file: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

erdhani
30th October 2008, 13:30
:thanks: scoob...

PoovenM
11th November 2008, 12:05
Great game! Got it working on my N73... so, does anyone know of any cheats? I'd definitely like to have more credit :D

GoldenSurfer
3rd January 2009, 18:06
thx alot dude!!!
ur best!!!
keep it coming!!!

vishnu777
5th February 2009, 10:13
pls help...how to extract ngage file from .exe thaht posted in the first page??

PAMANFIELD
16th February 2009, 06:01
Space Impact Kappa Base v1.30(World Battle Clan) out now ( for who purchased old version only). Go to showroom and download.

Prdlous
16th February 2009, 09:41
Great game! Got it working on my N73... so, does anyone know of any cheats? I'd definitely like to have more credit :D

There are NO Cheats for this game dude. This game is all about your own skill, so keep trying, if you think you could get more points :)

avanzato
16th February 2009, 12:34

Story mode having own stages.
World mode (N-Gage arena) having own stages.

That is no new stages. that is normal stages different between Story and World mode. Even now World mode have Clan Battle mode, the stages still same with normal World region. its only add Clan Battle. you can play world mode in offline.

solution, change your IMEI number or buy another phone and register with other player name.

Yes, N-Gage still checking and finding for crack game that playing online into N-Gage arena. Online N-Gage game will be check by N-Gage admin time to time. So better buy the game that playing online mode :)