View Full Version : WM 03 / 05 / 06 NetFront Browser v3.5.build.729.Cracked-rUnLiu

Broad
18th December 2008, 16:26
NetFront Browser v3.5 build 729

NetFront™ Browser is the most advanced, versatile and powerful full Internet browser for beyond-PC devices. Specifically designed and optimized to deliver high performance in resource-constrained environments, NetFront Browser supports almost any OS and CPU, and offers low power consumption, easy customization, and a broad range of plug-ins.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

These reasons and more are why the NetFront Browser is the most popular choice for manufacturers and operators. In fact, NetFront™ products, including the NetFront Browser as an embedded Internet browser, have shipped in over 600 million devices (as of August 31, 2008) throughout the world, including mobile phones, digital TVs, set-top boxes, mobile handhelds, game consoles, automobile navigation systems and many other types of products.

Download :

Mirror:

Crakced by rUnLiu

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You may use this software for evaluation purposes only. If you like it, it is strongly suggested you buy it to support the developers.

avinashrai
18th December 2008, 17:29
first to download. thx

caseyatbt
20th December 2008, 05:52
This one doesn't crash on my HTC Touch Pro. It is a really nice browser.

bpratap
20th December 2008, 09:23
gonna try it soon

maestroaby
20th December 2008, 12:56
thanx a lot. really need this

a5ian300zx
20th December 2008, 13:05
thanks, just what i was looking for so far the best browser i have tried much faster and more configurable than others. works perfect on my sony X1. thanks

joannerve
20th December 2008, 16:15
It's free at moment and it expires february next year. Cracked? Mean it this cracked version doesn't expires?

Kevin_s
21st December 2008, 02:26
Cracked? so it doesn't expire? and does it support plug-ins?

Amneet91
21st December 2008, 14:47
How to make this work with flash plugin?

yanyong
21st December 2008, 14:55
Very Thanks Good Browser

nalab1
21st December 2008, 15:58
Couldn't get it to install on my X1 (which has an earlier release installed on it) and informed me when I tried to uninstall the previsous version that it couldn't be uninstalled!

Any way of getting this updated version installed?

Regards,

Alan

x-files
21st December 2008, 22:18
Not working on wm03...

adewfaw
22nd December 2008, 01:14
How do you get flash websites to work?

Gastounet
22nd December 2008, 11:02
Better than opera for the sites I use !
Excellent !:wave:

caseyatbt
22nd December 2008, 16:49
How do you get flash websites to work?

I use Skyfire. If anyone can get Opera Mobile, PIE, or NetFront to work with flash, let me know.

hell0raiser
22nd December 2008, 17:36
thank you so much.. for uploading here..
I was unable to download from the file hosting sites ...

adewfaw
23rd December 2008, 01:35
I use Skyfire. If anyone can get Opera Mobile, PIE, or NetFront to work with flash, let me know.

I use an Omnia and I have to use WVGAFIX in order to use Skyfire. This reduces the screen size. Is there anyway I can go round this? :confused:

gskouras
23rd December 2008, 03:23
Much better than the Opera!
Thanks a lot.

ittefaq
30th January 2009, 08:44
i will check it and reply

jtvgeo
31st January 2009, 10:21
my test run on Netfront after using for 2 hrs has been great.. the browser does render the pages faster than Opera and does render the pages as you are viewing the page on your desktop computer. the scrolling and zoom in/out does work as it supposed to do. For those flash media users, the browser does support flash ONLY throught the plugin, as describe on the Netfront site. Sadly, this download from this site, doesnt come with plugins. as for memory usage, my touch pro; the browser uses more memory than Opera and IE. but far less than Skyfire.

thanks for the cracked file "rUnLiu"

mariusmaxim
7th April 2009, 10:53
Good app. Thanks

san2win
8th April 2009, 00:53
How to install please help

monkeynet
8th April 2009, 03:44
How to install please help
copy .cab file to device/storage card and tap twice, then installation process will start, choose installation place[device/SD]...and voila:D

nswprop
20th April 2009, 21:46
this netfront is pure pleasure to use! So smooth and fast, I just wish there is a cracked version with flash-lite and JV-lite... oh what? I am asking too much?? Sorry bout that, and thank you rUnliu for this raw awesomeness!

Zahurtex
3rd May 2009, 06:04
Did not work correctly... after first use the text went creepy or i sld say robotic type ..which is difficult to read.... maybe due to not cracked properly or the software expired...:oops2:

kbywg
3rd May 2009, 07:05
Did not work correctly... after first use the text went creepy or i sld say robotic type ..which is difficult to read.... maybe due to not cracked properly or the software expired...:oops2:

...but it works fine for almost everyone else here so since it doesn't work for you, there must be a problem with the crack or expiration???:oops2:
Try uninstalling it, clean up your device a little, get it running smooth, then reinstall and let us know how it goes.

ipbrowser
3rd May 2009, 07:24
Thanx. nice and fast browsing.

ipbrowser
3rd May 2009, 07:28
Thanx. nice and fast browsing. need plug ins....

Zahurtex
3rd May 2009, 07:42
...but it works fine for almost everyone else here so since it doesn't work for you, there must be a problem with the crack or expiration???:oops2: Try uninstalling it, clean up your device a little, get it running smooth, then reinstall and let us know how it goes. my systems already cleaned running vry smooth.. just installed iris and updted to ver.1.1.7 its running absolutely fine... but will install netfront again and will update.

Zahurtex
3rd May 2009, 20:19
Is this the same as on their web to which they say NetFront Browser v3.5 for Windows Mobile Concept Version...?

Zahurtex
3rd May 2009, 20:46
Here it is I tried to download gmail app. it gives the wrong ppc device whereas mine is O2 Xda Zinc... same thing happened earlier and text went robotics...

diencaidau
3rd May 2009, 21:13
i'll try it, but if it's not supporting flash, i'm sure it should not be better than Opera. Anyway, high appreciated.

playaandsol
20th May 2009, 13:50
Hi guys,
Is there a way to use smartfit view as default viewing when launching a website with netfront?
Thanx

playaandsol
20th May 2009, 13:51
Hi guys,
Is there a way to use smartfit view as default viewing when launching a website with netfront?
It's really fast, nice browser !!
Thanx

cs67_9
4th August 2009, 16:17
Hi, I just tested ( 2 days ) the NetFront app on my HP Ipaq 210. Works very well, more faster as IE, and much more efficient and pleasant . Thanks a lot, rUnLiu ...

creepydarkde
5th August 2009, 00:03
bad luk fr meee
says, nt a valid win ce app
usng wm2003 :((

creepydarkde
5th August 2009, 00:09
my test run on Netfront after using for 2 hrs has been great.. the browser does render the pages faster than Opera and does render the pages as you are viewing the page on your desktop computer. the scrolling and zoom in/out does work as it supposed to do. For those flash media users, the browser does support flash ONLY throught the plugin, as describe on the Netfront site. Sadly, this download from this site, doesnt come with plugins. as for memory usage, my touch pro; the browser uses more memory than Opera and IE. but far less than Skyfire.
thanks for the cracked file "rUnLiu"

i thnk ucweb is da bst....

Iamgarion
5th August 2009, 00:41
Here it is I tried to download gmail app. it gives the wrong ppc device whereas mine is O2 Xda Zinc... same thing happened earlier and text went robotics...

Is Netfront set as your default browser? Apps like Gmail, Google Maps etc. need to be able to recognize your device model and Third Party browsers won't usually send this info to the site unless they're set as the default browser for the device (and not even then sometimes).

If you're going to visit a wap site that asks you to go there with your default browser, the rule of thumb is that you use the built-in browser (Internet Explorer or whatever).

With regard to your other issues - weird text and so forth, I'd agree with the clean re-install idea, but make sure you delete all Netfront-related data prior to doing so.

Another thing I'd suggest before deleting your current version is to switch away from visual bookmarks. When you start up the fresh install don't enable them - it is more than possible to happily use them on many devices, but they can cause weirdness and slowdown on others. I know it's a bit of a wrench to let them go, but I bet it'll run better. It's a fantastic browser and was my main choice prior to the release of Opera 9.7 and there are still a lot of things it does better (online banking for one).

Iamgarion
5th August 2009, 01:16
Another thing's just struck me (sorry for rattling on so, but I'm sure it's all relevant info) - if you want wapsites to recognize Netty as a wap-capable browser, inside Netfront you need to go to: 'menu/tools/browser settings/menu/network' and check the box by 'Enable text/vnd wap wml' and click 'ok'.

There are far more settings available from the browser setting menu than are immediately apparent..

michaeltmage
5th August 2009, 05:39
Is there a setting to get the flash plug in? Anybody has that so we all could install that...would be greattttt!

goldi_b13
5th August 2009, 10:28
says, nt a valid win ce app
using wm2003?

michaeltmage
5th August 2009, 20:06
Well, installed and found this to be 'just' the Trial Version being cracked. So there are no plugins whatsoever.

Would be great if someone found a Retail version cracked with all the plugins and features working.

Thanks

Run1Joe1Run
6th August 2009, 09:38
I just tried NetFront Browser on my HTC Fuze 4600 (ATT carrier). Can someone tell me what makes NetFront better than SkyFire.

Thanks.

Iamgarion
6th August 2009, 16:12
Virtually any browser is better than Skyfog if it's an interactive web experience you need - Skyfog's just a web VIEWER ultimately, because it can't upload.

People get completely over-excited about it because 'ooh look, it does flash!' and so it does, in the nasty grainy 3gp-video type way it does everything else.

If you want to briefly impress your mates get Skyfog, if you want to use the internet, get Netfront.