View Full Version : navigon 1200 unlocker *new*

omfalios
21st January 2009, 11:57
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

JUST UNRAR IN YOUR SD CARD,REBOOT AND ENJOY.

garageburt
13th February 2009, 18:33
i get the new front screen with all the different satnav icons but i cannot get any to work. even when i press on the navigon icon it says the file is not there. is there something else i need to do to get this to work? and how do i get the others to work? was hoping for new maps for europe and usa for one of the satnav progs.

omfalios
14th February 2009, 17:05
First of all,many thanks to House M.D for the screenshoot.
Copy Destinator 8 and Igo 8 into your sd card.Then go to explorer (From your device,just like you are using a pc) and open the folder you prefer and then the .exe file.Ready.
Storage card/Destinator8/Destinator.exe
Storage card/Igo8/Igo.exe

garageburt
14th February 2009, 19:26
many thanks for the quick reply. still havin problems. is it not possible to run the various sat nav programs using the icons on the screen. it seems the only way i can get anything to work is if i go into fileman and look for the exe file.
there are many other icons that are shown but many say file not found, but i do not know how to change the shortcut it uses to the place of the program.
seems like it should be a great interface if i could only work out how to start programs from the relavent icons !

omfalios
15th February 2009, 09:24
many thanks for the quick reply. still havin problems. is it not possible to run the various sat nav programs using the icons on the screen. it seems the only way i can get anything to work is if i go into fileman and look for the exe file.
there are many other icons that are shown but many say file not found, but i do not know how to change the shortcut it uses to the place of the program.
seems like it should be a great interface if i could only work out how to start programs from the relavent icons !

Programs can not be found because they dont exist.You have to put them in your sd card and make also your shortcuts according to your programs.There various programs for making shortcuts and also there is a site that make them for you with directions how to.For the time being use the file manager to run igo and destinator.Make a little search in google for sites making shortcuts.

davym666
12th March 2009, 00:19
i'm new to all this kind of stuff but got navigon 1200 with idea of getting usa maps and taking on holiday. i know you say just unrar and reboot, but i don't know what you mean. is their a step by step guide as to what you actually do to get this to work and if it does work can you then download any navigon usa maps put them on sd card and use.

omfalios
12th March 2009, 07:58
i'm new to all this kind of stuff but got navigon 1200 with idea of getting usa maps and taking on holiday. i know you say just unrar and reboot, but i don't know what you mean. is their a step by step guide as to what you actually do to get this to work and if it does work can you then download any navigon usa maps put them on sd card and use.
This unlock is for running other navigation programs.
Download the file.Open the rar and extract all the data in your sd card.Then put your sd in your pna,wait a few seconds and you will see a different desktop.
Any nav program you want you can just copy the folder in your sd.Then from explorer you can run the exe files from the nav program.
For example Destinator.exe.The path will be StorageCard/Destinator/Destinator.exe
For usa maps just search the forum and you'll find all you want.For Igo8,Miomap2008,Destinator.Otherwise google.

davym666
12th March 2009, 12:34
thank you very much omfalios for your speedy reply. very much appreciated.

Takis_xr
11th April 2009, 12:22
Goodmorning to all!!!I have a question about navigon 1200,i baught it yesterday from greece and i 'm going to work it on greece and in west europe but the 1200 it doesnt have west europe maps installed but east europe.....How can i put this map's of west europe in the program?What can i do exept of paying new maps (i have all the Q3 2008 maps for navigon in my pc but i dont know the right way to do it....)I would appreciate the quick help from you!!!!
P.S:Sorry for my bad english.......

omfalios
11th April 2009, 16:41
Goodmorning to all!!!I have a question about navigon 1200,i baught it yesterday from greece and i 'm going to work it on greece and in west europe but the 1200 it doesnt have west europe maps installed but east europe.....How can i put this map's of west europe in the program?What can i do exept of paying new maps (i have all the Q3 2008 maps for navigon in my pc but i dont know the right way to do it....)I would appreciate the quick help from you!!!!
P.S:Sorry for my bad english.......
You dont need Garmin maps.As soon as you unlock your device you can run many navi programs.Try this
It is Destinator 8 with greek map and greek lang.Also you can find very easy West Europe maps for the above program.Or you can try Igo 8 with full Europe maps.Just unzip the file of Destinator and run Destinator.exe from your ppc's explorer.The same with any navi program you choose to run.Unzip it in your sd card and run the .exe file.
For Greek Lang search for any program and maps try:

Takis_xr
11th April 2009, 17:59
Τhanks a lot my friend but i've just realized that the device can't read the micro sd card............The system memory its too low for installing new maps......Its a problem and perhaps i have to send the device back in the shop i baught it and chance it with new...

davym666
24th April 2009, 12:49
hi, just got round to installing unlocker onto sat nav and got all the new icons but when i press the explorer icon it don't work, how do you get it to work.

davy.

nokia_fun
8th May 2009, 14:03
Thank you. Very good.

mylinuxbox
27th May 2009, 11:47
I have the 1200 also.

Can anyone tell me if they have managed to get the TMC working on the 1200/

Or is there a hardware difference between the 120 and the 1210?

Thanks.

dhmv2001
27th May 2009, 17:29
hi, just got round to installing unlocker onto sat nav and got all the new icons but when i press the explorer icon it don't work, how do you get it to work.

davy.

i have the same device too,explorer doesn't work in Navigon 1200 the only thing i made it to work is a wince player for music & videos i also work with 5 navigators now on my navigon

speznaze
23rd June 2009, 08:56
Can where the Unlocker reloaden or have a new downloadlink, the 1st downloadlink is empty. Thanks

varjomies
6th October 2009, 21:36
hi. link is dead . can you upload again ?

thanks

eaboulola
12th October 2009, 23:08

JUST UNRAR IN YOUR SD CARD,REBOOT AND ENJOY.

Thanks for this subject.

I bought my navigon 1200 from Paris as I was on vacation and it comes with Paris Map.

Please help me to add maps. I need Europ and Middle East

Thanks for your support

eaboulola
12th October 2009, 23:10
Thanks for this subject.

I bought my navigon 1200 from Paris as I was on vacation and it comes with Paris Map.

Please help me to add maps. I need Europ and Middle East

Thanks for your support

Error
The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

eaboulola
12th October 2009, 23:16
You dont need Garmin maps.As soon as you unlock your device you can run many navi programs.Try this
It is Destinator 8 with greek map and greek lang.Also you can find very easy West Europe maps for the above program.Or you can try Igo 8 with full Europe maps.Just unzip the file of Destinator and run Destinator.exe from your ppc's explorer.The same with any navi program you choose to run.Unzip it in your sd card and run the .exe file.
For Greek Lang search for any program and maps try:

how can I unlock my navigon 1200

dotasgeo83
10th January 2010, 18:28
link to unlock doesnt work guys!!! plz help:hardcry:

msohel
10th January 2010, 19:14
error. file could not be found

Willer112
18th January 2010, 12:56
Does anyone have a new link to download file? The old is dead. Help please, thank you all.

poulopoulos
19th January 2010, 23:06
updateme_1200.rar

unlock navigon 1200

enjoyyyyy

bartje100
14th March 2010, 19:20
I did all you said. Put the files on the SD. But when i reboot nothing new happens....?
Please help me out!

bartje100
14th March 2010, 19:56
I did all you said. Put the files on the SD. But when i reboot nothing new happens....?
Please help me out!

Spacedeer
27th June 2011, 03:14
plz update link. it is dead

danmend
3rd July 2011, 03:00
any new links. thaks

powerslide
2nd August 2012, 12:21
New link please!

georgi25
28th December 2012, 21:31
HI guys,
I have Navigon 12xx 2xxx, and the software is messed up, it doesn't work.
Can I use this unlocker to make this device work?
Or does anybody has the original software for this Navigon?
Thank you very much in advance and happy holidays!!