View Full Version : !!help team studio 3.o!!

angles
24th June 2009, 03:05
so i finally installed theme studio spend hours to make one...
and when im done i get this message-->

THEME CREATION FAILED. SEE REPORT...

i get that message olso on series 60 theme studio 1.2.1..
helppp:confused:

Supertonic
24th June 2009, 03:21
As first, don't use the 3.0 version, really slow, use carbide 3.4 or maybe theme studio 2.0 (if you want only create themes for the N70).

The report is a text file which would created, don't know where it's saved (theme studio folder or temporary folder...), but normally stand there something about the error. So it would be helpfully to know this.

angles
24th June 2009, 10:37
As first, don't use the 3.0 version, really slow, use carbide 3.4 or maybe theme studio 2.0 (if you want only create themes for the N70).

The report is a text file which would created, don't know where it's saved (theme studio folder or temporary folder...), but normally stand there something about the error. So it would be helpfully to know this.

ey..:hifive:
well i tried carbide..but theme studio is what most people are using..and got tpf templates thats why i needed themestudio..thing and the same error wich i got in my first post i even got on theme studio 1.2.1 so i dont think that theme studio 2.0 would fix it.. i did find something on google a person who had the same problem..and even kinda explained how he fixed it..but im not shure what he means.. here's the link to it-->

-----------
h**p://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58893

he said:
After trouble shooting the problem this way:
Edited Createskin.bat and removing the comments before the echo of all the command line arguments, I found that the tempory file was created in :
C:\Documents and Settings\$USER\Local Settings\Temp\$SKIN$RANDOM_NUMBER

opened the Skin.txt

line 9 is the line after the "Copyright notice"
I had put <CR><LF> (enter) as the text box for it looked made for multi-line. My copyright was :
"Free to copy
Send donations to ..."
and it choked on the carriage return.

removed it and it worked like a charm.-------------

but i need a step by step guide what he did..really dont understand what to do.. :emptymind: