View Full Version : SD Unlock for Most 480x272 Chinese And Other Devices

IOJI
6th August 2009, 22:11
SD Unlock for Most 480x272 Chinese And Others Devices

This SD unlock is based on xtyler92 work for which i thank him. I made this a little bit more useful, adding a lot of apps. As is it is set up for devices that run their navigation softwares off the SD Card. The device is set up for runs the navigation application from a folder called MobileNavigator. You can alter this to meet your needs by renaming the folder and the .exe and .mscr file within the folders that matches your device. You might also need to edit the Main.ini file command line for your devices navigation app. Then just alter the directions to rename your original folder for your device to something else (make sure it matches the command line in the Main.ini. The unlock is for 480x272 resolution as i don't have another to test it

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

marc79
7th August 2009, 05:02
Hi, thanks for your great effort.

Downloaded it. however it won't run in my current GPS.
anyone having similiar GPS with mine? Can teach me how to run the latest igo8 or Garmin or MFM software?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

dr death
7th August 2009, 08:39
downloaded it got it going i have a knav 7" chinese gps i had to do a lot of editing the ini files looks good i will play with it tomorrow
thanks for the d/l:thanks:

IOJI
7th August 2009, 09:32
Hi, thanks for your great effort.

Downloaded it. however it won't run in my current GPS.
anyone having similiar GPS with mine? Can teach me how to run the latest igo8 or Garmin or MFM software?

You have to go to settings/navigation path and set to "mobilenavigator.exe". After that just click on "gps" or "navigation" or whatever you have to press to fire up your navigation software and that's it. But if you didn't manage to do this by your self, it will be dificult for you to edit ini file from "launchpad/ini file folder to match your needs...

marc79
7th August 2009, 10:50
You have to go to settings/navigation path and set to "mobilenavigator.exe". After that just click on "gps" or "navigation" or whatever you have to press to fire up your navigation software and that's it. But if you didn't manage to do this by your self, it will be dificult for you to edit ini file from "launchpad/ini file folder to match your needs...

It state ERROR #2
call \sdmmc\LAUNCHPAD\SystemInformation.exe

However i able to use the Imago that available in this forum.
Currently map version is 2009 03.

Is there any latest map available, with POI, 3D landmark, buildings for Malaysia?

THank you alot for your help , Ioji. Really appreciate it ~~ :yourock:

IOJI
7th August 2009, 11:14
Is there any latest map available, with POI, 3D landmark, buildings for Malaysia?

THank you alot for your help , Ioji. Really appreciate it ~~ :yourock:

You missed to look here:

marc79
7th August 2009, 20:35
You missed to look here:

thanks. downloaded it and now my gps is running properly.
just need some training with amigo:):thanks:

sunshine1
16th August 2009, 20:53
thx. I will try it on a 8XX Chinese

tallafar
22nd August 2009, 01:33
hi..

i want to give it atry.
i dll. it and unzipped but there are no .exe file or mortscript there are only 7 folders named backup-Launchpad-Media-mobilenavigator-Navi-Programs-Settings so how i can start it from sd card please what shall i choose to start it.
ok now i can start it .it looks very nice but i have aproblem with quick lunhc when i start it it come tringale left side up corner and i start igo8 its working and when i click on the left upper corner for quick lunch i get message (Cannot find igo8 or one of its compenens.
how can i slove this problem. thank in advance
thanks

This SD unlock is based on xtyler92 work for which i thank him. I made this a little bit more useful, adding a lot of apps. As is it is set up for devices that run their navigation softwares off the SD Card. The device is set up for runs the navigation application from a folder called MobileNavigator. You can alter this to meet your needs by renaming the folder and the .exe and .mscr file within the folders that matches your device. You might also need to edit the Main.ini file command line for your devices navigation app. Then just alter the directions to rename your original folder for your device to something else (make sure it matches the command line in the Main.ini. The unlock is for 480x272 resolution as i don't have another to test it

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

IOJI
22nd August 2009, 09:17
hi..

i want to give it atry.
i dll. it and unzipped but there are no .exe file or mortscript there are only 7 folders named backup-Launchpad-Media-mobilenavigator-Navi-Programs-Settings so how i can start it from sd card please what shall i choose to start it.
ok now i can start it .it looks very nice but i have aproblem with quick lunhc when i start it it come tringale left side up corner and i start igo8 its working and when i click on the left upper corner for quick lunch i get message (Cannot find igo8 or one of its compenens.
how can i slove this problem. thank in advance
thanks

You realize that i provided just the unlock and some useful programs. Navigation system you want, well, you will have to search for it and put it on sdmmc where it belong so when you press the button the program will find it. iGO8 isn't present in rar and needer other navigation system. As you see you will have to do some work by your self like you did when you found how to launch the program. It's easy.

You can set quicklaunch to launch whatever program you want. Open quicklaunch folder, you will find a file named "quicklaunch.ini". you have to edit this line:
"Command = \sdmmc\navi\igo8\mp3player.exe" and set the correct path you want. Like i said, it's easy.

tallafar
23rd August 2009, 00:24
Thank you too much for you answer.
can you please tel me how i can find out my device resolution is cuz the unlock you have her is 480x272 and i tryed it in my device 7 inch car dvd player chainese with touch screen it seems too big i cannot se all icons så how can find out the device resolution in my device. thanks in advance and sorry for my poore english
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi again
i found out my device resolution 320x240 and i downloaded from onther link but i want to ask if it is possible to add more than on app. to quicklunch.now i have it like this.

[Settings]
Width = 30
Height = 30

Position = TopLeft
//Position = TopRight
//Position = BottomLeft
//Position = BottomRight

Color = 000055

Command = \storagecard\CorePlayer_PNA\Coreplayer.exe

so if i want more apps. to add how can i write the command line example

[Settings]
Width = 30
Height = 30

Position = TopLeft
//Position = TopRight
//Position = BottomLeft
//Position = BottomRight

Color = 000055

Command = \storagecard\CorePlayer_PNA\Coreplayer.exe
Command = \storagecard\amigo\amigo.exe
and more
can i do it
thanks in advance

You realize that i provided just the unlock and some useful programs. Navigation system you want, well, you will have to search for it and put it on sdmmc where it belong so when you press the button the program will find it. iGO8 isn't present in rar and needer other navigation system. As you see you will have to do some work by your self like you did when you found how to launch the program. It's easy.

You can set quicklaunch to launch whatever program you want. Open quicklaunch folder, you will find a file named "quicklaunch.ini". you have to edit this line:
"Command = \sdmmc\navi\igo8\mp3player.exe" and set the correct path you want. Like i said, it's easy.

IOJI
26th August 2009, 21:08
i want to ask if it is possible to add more than on app. to quicklunch.now i have it like this.

can i do it
thanks in advance

No, just one app at the time.

shasman1
2nd December 2009, 05:57
new download link please, link given broken

thanks

Hannesone
2nd December 2009, 16:07
Please IOJI can you repost the image again
Original link is void

IOJI
2nd December 2009, 17:06
The file has been deleted

The file you are looking for is not available. The possible reasons for this are:

* a long period of inactivity for this file, which resulted in the file being deleted.

gordonwh40
4th December 2009, 06:18
Hi iojo
Any chance of the Sd Unlocker being uploaded? Looks a very professional menu system and I would like to give it a shot on my GPS.
Thank you
gordonwh40 :urtheman:

IOJI
4th December 2009, 07:18
Hi iojo
Any chance of the Sd Unlocker being uploaded? Looks a very professional menu system and I would like to give it a shot on my GPS.
Thank you
gordonwh40 :urtheman:

My username is Ioji, not Iojo.....
While download link was working i didn't saw any complain.
Anyway, reuploaded. Enjoy.

heat2002
11th December 2009, 17:56
hi there i appreciate your effort on this >>> but i still cant download it can u put it in diffrent easy servers like mediafire or 4sheard but not rapidshare its been blocked in my country

xbean
19th December 2009, 16:26
ioji,
Can this SD unlock work on WinCE 6 GPS devices?
Thx.

AmenophisIII
19th December 2009, 17:01
Thanks and Congradulations

IOJI
19th December 2009, 17:26
ioji,
Can this SD unlock work on WinCE 6 GPS devices?
Thx.

Yes it works, my Wayteq x920 is wince6.

Daffi
20th December 2009, 12:46
And, can i go back to the original application. Thanks.

IOJI
20th December 2009, 13:41
Yes without any problem. You simply don't run anymore the program. It is named like navigation program (mobilenavigator.exe). Removed, renamed, whatever...

xbean
20th December 2009, 16:39
ioji,
Good news.
How do I backup the registry in WinCE 6?
Any guidelines for changing the settings in WinCE 6 GPS devices? It is different from WinCE 5.
:urtheman:

Yes it works, my Wayteq x920 is wince6.

IOJI
20th December 2009, 17:56
ioji,
Good news.
How do I backup the registry in WinCE 6?
Any guidelines for changing the settings in WinCE 6 GPS devices? It is different from WinCE 5.
:urtheman:

I don't advice anyone to play with the registry...I know how to for my device but i didn't try it, don't need. I don't know what device you have, by the way, Wayteq x820/920BT+FM best device ever (128 MB RAM, 2 GB internal memory, 500 MHZ dual processor) ...

Daffi
28th December 2009, 14:50
what do im wrong? everytheme error#2 createfile MENU_NAVI

Daffi
30th December 2009, 18:22
Hello, I downloaded BackupFreeSDunlock from iojo.When i unzip this file are there 2 maps inside.Removable disk(K) and TFAT (G).In (K) are 10 maps backup,gpslog,launchpad,miomap,mioautorun,media,na vi,device.nng,mobilenavigator and programs. In(G) 2 maps mobilenavigator and launchpad.When i connect my device with my computer found these just the SD card (K) and not the interal memory (G). So i put the 10 files on the SD card and rename mobilenavigator to the name of my devicenavigatorname.When i put than on de navibutton everytime the same error. ERROR#2 createfile MENU_NAVI
What do im wrong or what must i do ??? Helphelp,(Maybe step by step)
Thanks.

Daffi
30th December 2009, 18:25
exuse, its ioji
I see it to late, sorry...

IOJI
31st December 2009, 09:51
exuse, its ioji
I see it to late, sorry...

You need also the two folders from (G). Put them on your mmc but you will have to edit ini. files located in INI Files folder, according to your situation (no internal memory) and needs. Instead of:
command= \resident flash\........
you have to put
command= \sdmmc\.... or whatever your mmc is named.

punktde
2nd January 2010, 06:21
i'm trying to install NV. Pocket Navigator to my chinese gps navigator device
how to do it and which files should i copy to sdmmc?
as my gps device is not recognized as a pocket pc on the installation software (on my laptop)

Daffi
2nd January 2010, 13:19
ioji,
First, happy newyear.
Now, i copied the two files (G) and (K) on my sd card.I changed the ini files in G and K in command=\ SDMMC (=true for my device) everytime the same fold ERROR#2 createfile MENU_NAVI.
What do i first?
1=copy the 2 maps on the sd card(removable disk (K) and TFAT(G)

2=open launchpad in (G) and rename de inifiles in mainpage.ini (to SDMMC)
3=rename mobilnavigator+mobilnavigator.exe+.scpfile in my devicename. So, i do the same in (K) and than... i am a rooky...
thanks...

punktde
6th January 2010, 03:50
how to extract the files from Navi software installation package (Navigon, Garmin, Yacht Navigator, etc) to the sdcard so i can run it on this chinese gps, as when i just install it from my laptop to my ppc (with sdcard inside it) over activesync and i choose the target installation files on sdcard, and then... i move the files on this gps sdcards,..... it wont start

this chinese gps wont detect as a ppc, even it has WinCE inside it

apokorwnas
19th January 2010, 19:38
thanks man!!! where is the dowload file?

IOJI
19th January 2010, 19:41
thanks man!!! where is the dowload file?

In the first post, of course. It's a gif image that say "download" (button)
If for some reason you don't see it, quote my message and you will see it.

apokorwnas
19th January 2010, 19:52
In the first post, of course. It's a gif image that say "download" (button)
If for some reason you don't see it, quote my message and you will see it.

let's try this but i can't understand why?

apokorwnas
19th January 2010, 19:55
still nothing i can't see any download button or anything similar

IOJI
19th January 2010, 20:14
still nothing i can't see any download button or anything similar

apokorwnas
19th January 2010, 20:51
thank man i am downloading now!

um2802
1st February 2010, 14:44
How install this on wayteq 820bt?
Thank you.

hyperyoung
22nd February 2011, 11:22
file removed :(

aputic
22nd March 2011, 10:39
Please re-upload

RIYAS1
14th May 2011, 10:51
i have the chinese 7 inche with wince 5 navigation + car aoudio the factory inside one os i can remove ?
the file i canot downlord is onlly picher u aare attahments pleas add agin the link

radhitya82
17th October 2011, 09:37
juh jan jane arep bantu opo ora cug?

candyr58
2nd June 2012, 10:32
thanks :good2::good2::good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2:

arnaougeo
2nd June 2012, 11:39
Thanks very much

netrider01
11th July 2012, 13:11
Could anybody plz provide a download link? THX !

ipuck
30th September 2013, 05:46
hi..nice app..man

t2g
22nd January 2014, 22:54
Can anybody re-up?

Thanks in advance,
G