View Full Version : This action violates the acceptable use policy,how can I disable it ?

cspmoneymake
25th August 2009, 12:16
When I try 2 install or run anything on any PC in the internet cafe it always appear the message:this action violates the acceptable use policy how can you disable it ? Plz help !!!:urtheman:

bozidar
27th August 2009, 03:23
Policy, policy, policy...No workaround. If you have log off option you can try... well... quesing Admin log-in data. And you can be sure "administrator" is not a name. "Paranoid" admins have more accounts with diferent names and passwords in case something go wrong. So try to figure out one. But pure quesing will still take you dozen lifes. Find a way to stole them. If you don't have log-off option but just turn-off, than admin must be a total IT freek on steroids so don't mess with him!

nicesoni_ash
14th April 2010, 07:35
Try to respect the owners of Cyber Cafe and their policies.. If you really need to install something important related to your work, why don't you ask the admin there itself and he may help you in that..

princebhavik
25th June 2010, 14:51
download registry editor provided by 3rd party, modify settings as per your needs. Try "netsh" and "net user" command line utility to reset passwords. If there are restrictions on hidden files, task manager, registry editor, gpedit then use "RRT.exe".

All d best..

Bhavik Patel,
India

cspmoneymake
26th June 2010, 12:43
download registry editor provided by 3rd party, modify settings as per your needs. Try "netsh" and "net user" command line utility to reset passwords. If there are restrictions on hidden files, task manager, registry editor, gpedit then use "RRT.exe".

All d best..

Bhavik Patel,
India

This sound great but I don't really understand how to do all this yet,can you plz kindly help ?
And now I know that,it's caused by the software AEmanager by Faronics,that's software really sucks,do you know how to disable it ? :hardcry:
Really appreciate !!! :thanks:

greate
27th December 2010, 10:53
What app are you running or installing? We might help you further if it is more specific.

Sent from my DROIDX