View Full Version : Java Opera Mini 5 beta 2 HandlerUI

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 13:54
Here is the much Awaited Opera MIni 5 Beta 2 Handler Multi server or editable server so that you can add your tricks.

I think there is no need to explain about opera mini 5 beta 2.

Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download links:
Fileupyours ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Xchanger.Mobi (xchanger.mobi/get111343/otsZtVtesZ/om5_b2_hui_by_dominicdc.zip)

sorry can't upload here. mods please do that for me

tichau
8th December 2009, 14:01
Upload file here.
Thanks cupinthemud.
Rep added.

Alyfadly
8th December 2009, 14:58
Its great edited by handler. Thank u bro........

mah2004
8th December 2009, 15:34
Thanks alot but excuse me , what can i do when editing server ?
I mean how is it useful ? Thanks

armaan1
8th December 2009, 17:19
Good work bro its working fine. . . .

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 17:31
@mah2004

handler mods are used to put tricks of free internet. They bypass the operator and give you free access to internet.

mendro
8th December 2009, 18:57
Can you please teach us how to edit it...

Thanks rep++ added

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 20:19
If you have your operator specific trick then just place it in the boxes, if you don't know how to do it, then tell me the trick i will let you know how to do it.

If there is no trick for you operator then, this is of on use for you.

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 20:24
If you have your operator specific trick then just place it in the boxes, if you don't know how to do it, then tell me the trick i will let you know how to do it.

mendro
8th December 2009, 21:50

i'm sorry bro i really don't understand what u meant,
n i don't know any trick for my operator :ashamed:

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 22:54
I you don't know then try to google it. For example "free gprs trick with your operator name and country".

I you don't find any thing relevant then may there is no trick for your operator. In that case this application is useless to you.

These mod are very usefull in india and some countries with network operator like airtel, reliance, zain, smart, globe. Etc

cupinthemud
8th December 2009, 22:56
I you don't know then try to google it. For example "free gprs trick with your operator name and country".

I you don't find any thing relevant then may there is no trick for your operator. In that case this application is useless to you.

These mod are very usefull in india and some countries with network operator like airtel, reliance, zain, smart, globe. Etc

Umairmalikh
8th December 2009, 23:04

Yudhanric17
9th December 2009, 06:39
thanks for share mate...

hileud100
8th February 2010, 10:36
Thank's alot. it will be great if you can make a handler of opera mobile 10 for s60v3, i'll be waitting...

macknazz
8th February 2010, 14:37
Is there any trick setting for airtel mobile office chandigarh ?....

nicesoni_ash
9th February 2010, 08:33
So what exactly this app will do, after putting the info there ..? Like I am using Airtel and Reliance (Delhi, India).. then what kind of settings I need to put there..

One more question, I guess these tricks only work for Free browsing, no downloading.. coz if I try to download anything, opera ask my permission to access something and then I got a message that you are going outside Reliance Wap and it will cost me.., so I guess this is only for free browsing, is there a way also to download too.. :D

Currently I am using

cupinthemud
9th February 2010, 09:43
@nicesoni_ash

Enter settings as shown in the screenshot and use "rwap" as access point. browsing downloading both absolutely free.

you can also use the back query in other handlerUI apps to use free with reliance gsm. I am using this for more than 6 months.

I don't what other person has modded as i make my own reliance mods.

Sorry no idea about airtel.

nicesoni_ash
9th February 2010, 09:48
Thnks bro, I will try it.., but what I dont understand is .. if I will only install this Handler UI without any Opera Mini app, will this act like a browser or I have to install a browser also.. :confused:

cupinthemud
9th February 2010, 10:18
This is whole application bro, not just handlerUI .

Try it and you will know yourself.

nicesoni_ash
9th February 2010, 10:35
Thanks cupin bro., it does work great.. Downloading also working great.., now I just need settings for Airtel too.., if anyone can please let me know what setttings I need to put for Airtel..

As well as I want to know, if I will use this program in N70, is there a way it will work, it does open in that phone though .. coz I am trying to use a modded version of Opera mini for airtel in my N70 but it just keeps disconnecting showing me that no network connection is available.., however if I connect through Airtel live using normal web browser, it does work.., so any help also for N70 would be great.. (Sorry for offtopic)

Thnx once again for the app.. :D

@edit
One more thing, it only worked me for once, now every time I am trying to connect.., it doesn't and showing me error and asking me for select connection.. (Is this any modding error or is this Reliance problem and I will have to try again and it will connect?)

cupinthemud
9th February 2010, 11:26
Opera mini 5 beta 2 is not fully compatible with n70 or other s60v2. You can try opera mini 4.2 handlerUI, but downloading may not work with 4.2.

nicesoni_ash
9th February 2010, 12:03
ok.., here is the method I got it working..

First I had to install Reliance modded version .. installed it and it was able to let me browse for free., then I install this version and now I am able to download too.., however if I remove the first reliance modded version, I am no longer able to download or browse anything and it wont connect, so in a way I have to install both version and use this version to download.. :D

Thnx once again cupin bro..

cupinthemud
9th February 2010, 12:38
Thats nice, at last .
All well that ends well.

eyeXplorer
9th February 2010, 16:00
please give the credits to the original modifier of this application. he's handler from india

cupinthemud
9th February 2010, 16:10
No brother, Handler is from indonesia.

All credits are for him, He is the greated java apps modder in the world. He is god of java modding.

eyeXplorer
10th February 2010, 01:39
oh yes.thank for correcting me. i do agree that handler is a great modifier of java application. but there are also great modifiers in the philippines. if you want, i post here the multi operator version of opera mini 5 beta 2 that is created by our very own shiangtao of the phil

cupinthemud
10th February 2010, 02:07
Ya sure, i would love to see that. And can you also pm me the main site for these mods and modifiers.