View Full Version : Blackberry poor battery issue

astroguru
23rd January 2010, 09:22
Hi, I am using Blackberry Storm 9530 since last few months. Its really a good and nice phone no doubt!!! but the main and important issue or you can say drawback of this cell is its "Very Poor Battery Life". I am a busy consultant so my cellphone is also at its high pich workload, so I use to charge the battery at least 3 times in a day. I am using Quickpull but still the battery life is not worth.

Anyone here who can give us good directions and advice for this matter?:confused:

lawnyee
13th April 2010, 02:09
Buy another battery or untick the 3G use 2G only & no wifi. Hope that's help.

nabilovE
13th April 2010, 15:19
Hi, I am using Blackberry Storm 9530 since last few months. Its really a good and nice phone no doubt!!! but the main and important issue or you can say drawback of this cell is its "Very Poor Battery Life". I am a busy consultant so my cellphone is also at its high pich workload, so I use to charge the battery at least 3 times in a day. I am using Quickpull but still the battery life is not worth.

Anyone here who can give us good directions and advice for this matter?:confused:

its because you charged it with a non orriginal charger or by usd, use it orriginal battery charger or change the battery, if still in warranty, you can change it for free

rockie723
16th April 2010, 14:44
You may want to upgrade the OS to 5.X. At 4.7 the battery discharge sucks