View Full Version : Mini Walkie-Talkie for S60

garryp80
20th January 2005, 05:46
Hi Guys...

How about this... Mini Walkie-Talkie for S60... Sound like crazy right...
But is there any application that will able us to communicate like Walkie-Talkie that Used bluetooth technology :?: :?: ... Which mean for example we can communicate at range 10meter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

tanalong
20th January 2005, 09:37
You Must to know that Walkie talkie supply by Nextel is an Nextel service ( just free and available for user's Nextel). however nokia had realease some Mobile model have support Walkie talkie ( Push To Talk-PTT). if the your operater Provider support PTT service that mean you will using walkie talkie. one thing more all Walkie talkie (VHF) use Short FM radio frequency and mobile phone use another band.

chillmachine
20th January 2005, 18:50
anyone tested that tool ? :?:

garryp80
27th January 2005, 08:22
You Must to know that Walkie talkie supply by Nextel is an Nextel service ( just free and available for user's Nextel). however nokia had realease some Mobile model have support Walkie talkie ( Push To Talk-PTT). if the your operater Provider support PTT service that mean you will using walkie talkie. one thing more all Walkie talkie (VHF) use Short FM radio frequency and mobile phone use another band.

Hello bro the picture above is just an example... i ask for the S60 application... I already know about The NEXTEL Service... He he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jelamis
27th January 2005, 14:31
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

idani
30th January 2005, 05:51
greate idea! i would like to see something like this sometime. if you have something please pmsg me

billall_me
9th February 2005, 00:18
i wud love 2 hav it too...ive herd dat thers an app usin it u can view the other user through cam via bluetooth...dos any `1 hav it

Mark
21st February 2005, 22:04
the only way you can do this is problably by bluetooth because it has a limit range and it doesn´t cost anything.
i supose an app like that could be made. its just a matter of time.

seventh_plug
30th March 2005, 23:43
it is also possible that this mobile phone has a CB Radio built-in. But i guess this would be in a limited range due to the size of the mobile phone.. and it would probably consume a lot of battery during operation..

js-515
31st March 2005, 00:31
can any one that has it can pls post it here

dvp
31st March 2005, 04:14
T2Me, do this by GPRS

Send voice mess over the world, like Net2Phone, free of comunication charges.

seventh_plug
31st March 2005, 08:06
T2Me, do this by GPRS

LOL its not free.. when you use GPRS your paying your network online time.. and i dont think that VOIP is available on mobile devices using Net2Phone and that app is only available for PCs only

dvp
31st March 2005, 17:17
T2Me, do this by GPRS

LOL its not free.. when you use GPRS your paying your network online time.. and i dont think that VOIP is available on mobile devices using Net2Phone and that app is only available for PCs only

Sorry, but I said free of communication charges, so only GPRS charges, then inf you need to talk over the world, this is better than a phone com.

And, if you can, browse over the web, and y'll find that T2Me (like N2P, not N2P) y'll find that there are a pc app. and a s60 app., and by the way works so fine.

dvp
31st March 2005, 22:41
[Only registered and activated users can see links];//[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What is T2Me
T2Me is a Push-to-Talk system which converts your
existing cellular phone into a virtual Walkie-Talkie;
it lets you exchange voice messages with other
T2Me users anywhere in the world simply by typing in their phone numbers and a button-push. T2Me is also available for desktop computers which creates countless possibilities

Works the way you expect a phone application to work. No adding people to buddy lists or having to be logged on to chat servers ... All you need to send a message from T2Me is their phone number. Its as easy as making a phone call. T2Me is the only Push-to-Talk system with a desktop version.

Try it.

Codeash
31st March 2005, 22:55
Where can i find this app??? T2me

dvp
31st March 2005, 23:08
Where can i find this app??? T2me

in the link I post upper, you musta down the sis depend of your phone, and register for free.

garnet4david2001
1st April 2005, 03:50
since there is no many people using it in my country i juzt wait walkie talkie without server

ramniktiwana
4th April 2005, 01:23
Are their any charges for using T2Me?

leeuss
4th April 2005, 07:12
anyone hv this app pls post here.
quite interesting to this app, even though is only limit to 10 meter

dudina
2nd February 2007, 11:39
Hi guys, I have found this file!
I hope it's right...I haven't tried it!
bye

dusun
3rd February 2007, 06:23
what exactly you guys are looking for? the bluetooth enable communication which range you limited to 10 meters or the push to talk apps? i myself currently communicating with my frends all over malaysia with push to talk service provided by my network ( maxis,Hotlink) and yes..i do have fun. with their affordable package, i can talk to my frends all over malaysia for RM15 - or USD5 per month) want to download push to talk. it is provided for free at nokia website. hope this helps and widening your option.

cheerrss all.

whelburg
9th February 2007, 13:09
Where Can I Find This T2me App For Desktp Pc.........thanks In Advance

arro_529
18th February 2007, 20:20
hi there...i have found this file...
havent tested yet..no screens available..
maybe this will work..:rolleyes:

18th February 2007, 21:53
gonna try it on my qd... Thnx for the great app... Cheers...

alexchairman
19th February 2007, 13:24
not working my 6600

aa10
19th February 2007, 21:49
not working because ur network must hav PTT option.. no PTT frm ur network.. no PTT for you..

buden
26th February 2007, 09:30
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sky1
2nd March 2007, 16:06
???? I thought someone have that software and ready to share it with us......

Silver6788
2nd March 2007, 16:14
please tell me how it works. thank you

vk3xem
8th March 2007, 10:42
I am amazed that a third party PTT application hasn't been started that does not require the network to implement it. The problem being not many networks have implemented it and if they have all your friends have to be on the same network.

As for a Bluetooth Walkie Talkie, it would be nice but the limitation of 10 Metres is a problem. If a PC server could act as a repeater/gateway it would make it much more usable.

boon9808
19th March 2007, 10:49
i need it thanks

mimis75
19th March 2007, 11:26
were is it? can any one post it here?