View Full Version : [GUIDE] How to download gameloft games SDCard Data directly to pc

bunneo
25th July 2011, 20:46
files you need: GLZip by Djeman
GLZip v1.0.4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

*thanks to Djeman for this wonderful app & kevinatorus ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for finding other versions

GLZip v1.0.5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
GLZip v1.0.6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Instructions:

1) download GLzip.rar(extract them) and Run “GLZip.exe”[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

2) click “view links in apk” button
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

3) now select the game apk file you would like to download the SDCARD data and click on "open"
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

4) a new window opens up with PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), and DXT (Terga) links

5) just copy the link which goes by your phone and use your browser or download manager to download them
6) after you have these files downloaded, just click on "unpack"

7) now select the downloaded zip file

8) there are 2 folders unpacked, "sdcard & files"

9) rename the "sdcard" folder according to the name of the game(given below)

10) now copy renamed folder to the correct sdcard location

Skip wifi check
*only for rooted devices
Copy 'pack.info' present in the folder "files" to phone/data/data/gameloft game u downloaded

SDCARD location :
Asphalt 6
sdcard/gameloft/games/asphalt6

Assassin's creed
sdcard/gameloft/games/AssassinsCreed

Dungeon Hunter 2
sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftD2HP

Eternal Legacy
sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftELHP

Let's Golf 2
sdcard/gameloft/games/lgolf2

Modern combat 2
sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftBPHP

Spider-Man Total Mayhem
sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftSMHP

Splicnter Cell Conviction
sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftSCHP

UNO
sdcard/gameloft/games/uno

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

other method
click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

troubleshooting

1) you are not able to extract the zip/rar file
Ans:you have a corrupted file, redownload it or use some download manager (i prefer 'dap' google*)

2) am not able to download or any other kinds of errors
Ans: there are 3 versions of it, so if 1 version doesnt work, feel free to use other versions

binoy06in
25th July 2011, 21:36
thnx.nd is there any way to bypass the wifi check.

bunneo
25th July 2011, 21:53
thnx.nd is there any way to bypass the wifi check.
Skip wifi check
*only for rooted devices
Copy the folder "files" to /data/data/gameloft game which u want to play

fonzi
26th July 2011, 00:47
Moved from games

binoy06in
26th July 2011, 22:10
Skip wifi check
*only for rooted devices
Copy the folder "files" to /data/data/gameloft game which u want to play

i did like this - sd card/data/data/gameloft/games/ nd copied the files into this.bt that didnt work.my device is sgs2 with rooted.help

kevinatorus
27th July 2011, 02:43
Mate, you posted an old version of GLzip :mrgreen: it is v1.0.4..
Here is v1.0.5: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Here is v1.0.6: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
it's a tool invented by Djeman :D:
__________________________________________________ _______________
TUTORIAL(for people having problems)

Requierements:
-You may need a computer, an android device and an internet connection :pmpl:
-GLzip (avaible above)
-the .apk

So, first you need the .apk :mrgreen:
i've done this tuto with my thread shadow guardian :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Download:
Then you have the .apk :hifive: you need to get the links for downloading sd cache now !
you have to solutions :mrgreen:
1)Use GLzip
2)Open the .apk with 7zip (DO NOT EXTRACT)
Now go to res\raw\data.txt then you get the links, like that:
You have 3 Links :nod:
ATC for Adreno
PVRT for PowerVR
DXT for Terga
I have a DHD so i copy the ATC Link, the others are useless for me:
Then i get a .jar. It can also be a .zip,.czip, or .amz
Don't extract it with winrar or 7zip or something else, it won't work :pmpl:
>Unpack it with GLzip
2 min after:
Victory :dance:
So let's see what's in it:
now rename "sdfiles" to "GloftSGHP" and put it in SD\gameloft\games:
Then copy the folder "files" To SD\Android\data\[name of the package]
here the name is "com.android.gameloft.ANMP.GloftSGHP.ML" create that folder.
**i'm note sure it's here you need to create it, report if it's not working (it's working for me but i already installed this game before...)
like that:
Then it's done, you can play :D:
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Method 2:
To get the full link, see in res\data.txt
for the beginning of the link you have that:

Then complete with model and device infos wich are in /system/build.prop (ro.model and ro.device) ang The game id:

So here is an example for asphalt6 on HTC desire HD:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] HD&device=ace&product=1102

>I think that the method 2only work for the gameloft games wich are avaible on the market :mrgreen:

>These two methods only works with "new" gameloft apk so the the games wich have the file data.txt :D:

------------------ UPDATE
try with new versions of glzip:
V2.0 [Only registered and activated users can see links]
V2.1 [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Change Log:
Version 2.0: rebuilted it with java (Jdk).
Version 2.1: - Added search for the game id and for the data folder in "view infos"

ENjoy !:chairdance:
>"Thanks" posts spam the topic and make it much harder to find a useful post.They are not allowed

theskull89
27th July 2011, 20:48
Hi every one
Many members dont have wifi connection so they need to download the sd file from the pc net then copy it to their mobile,right?
so just follow these steps to get the sdfiles for gameloft game from their server!

The Requirment :[/COLOR]

1- IQ of 60 and above ^_^

2-Glzip -----> From Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

The Steps:

1-extract glzip.rar and open the glzip.exe and select ---view links in apk----

2-select the apk file of the game --gameloft games only---

3- copy the right links for ur device into the browser and start downloading ---consolt other member cause i dont know the type of CPUs for every mobile!

*** THE links are direct and support resume capability
PVRT for samsung galaxy
ACT for HTC EVO
DXT for LG STAR
as shown in the links

4- After the download complete we'll have the file in zip extenstion ,we open Glzip programe again and select unpack and select the pvrt,atc,dxt files according to ur phone model

5-after the extract compete we will have the sdfiles ready to be copied to the device

6-copy the folder inside sdfile folder to ur android phone in sd/gameloft/games and enjoy!

qwerty009
27th July 2011, 21:58
Already posted man..:exactly:
however this one is a little more descriptive with the screenshots..:hifive:
My vote goes for merging this into the existing thread!!!:nod:

sskillz
27th July 2011, 22:05
I tried to download ModernCombat2_Samsung_i9000_Ver330.zip and I cannot extract.
I tried 1.04 and 1.06 GLZIP extractors...

I got the link from this apk from this forum:

Modern_Combat_2_Black_Pegasus_HD_Samsung_GTi9000_G alaxy_S_android_Cracked_Twingo.apk
and the link is:

PVRT:[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any suggestion? Can you get it to work?

fraternity
27th July 2011, 22:15
Smae here.. I could download but. Couldnt extract..

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

kevinatorus
28th July 2011, 00:27
As qwerty said, that is a repost [Only registered and activated users can see links] :mrgreen:
it's also an old version of GLzip...

theskull89
28th July 2011, 01:06
thanks for inform me sorry for the inconvient
try the usual winrar may work with some games

_DemiGodz_
28th July 2011, 08:56
I used GL 1.06 then i tried to unpack the BIA for DHD but it gives an error msg...

is there other way to unpack it...

Thanks...

bunneo
28th July 2011, 13:20
i did like this - sd card/data/data/gameloft/games/ nd copied the files into this.bt that didnt work.my device is sgs2 with rooted.help

you did it wrong bro,...
it shoud not go in the sdcard,...
copy it to ---> phone/data/data/gameloft game which u want to play

------------------------------------------------------------
others having some trouble,.... try it with all the versions,...
i.e. now v have 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6
if one fails the other version surely will work

------------------------------------------------------------
@kevinatorus
thanks mate :exactly:

bunneo
28th July 2011, 13:30
it is good to merge this with this ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
so it would b easy to manage,....
-----------
rar extraction problems
1)use a download manager to download these rar,... i prefer dap google it*[will fix the 99% of the cases, u r not able to extract coz you didnt download the entire rar file :)]
2)try to use all the versions 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6, if 1 fails the other will surely work.

zenos2
28th July 2011, 15:06
good found for this

kevinatorus
28th July 2011, 15:13
i've added a tuto to my post :D:

fonzi
28th July 2011, 15:26
My vote goes for merging this into the existing thread!!!

it is good to merge this with this ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Topic's merged ;)

bunneo
28th July 2011, 15:46
guide updated* :D

subratasar
29th July 2011, 19:35
which virsion is for Samsung Galaxy S II. PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), and DXT (Terga). please let me know as soon fast

bunneo
29th July 2011, 19:54
which virsion is for Samsung Galaxy S II. PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), and DXT (Terga). please let me know as soon fast

I think u will b kewl with pvrt,... Given that u have a galaxy s2 apk...

-------
uploaded the images to new server and added the thumbnail view coz there are too many images to load in this page,... sorry for the inconvenience,..

rick007007
12th August 2011, 13:04
i have copide files for nova 2 hd for my galaxy s2 to my phone in the said folder but it still ask for wifi download . pls tell me where am i wrong ?????

kevinatorus
12th August 2011, 13:16
i have copide files for nova 2 hd for my galaxy s2 to my phone in the said folder but it still ask for wifi download . pls tell me where am i wrong ?????
Hi , that's because you didn't copied the folder "files" to your device, to bypass wifi check :D:
>You need to rename "sdfiles" to "GloftN2HP" and to put it in SD/gameloft/games (i think you did it :mrgreen: )
> then copy the folder "files" to phone/data/data/gameloft/com.gameloft.android.TBFV.GloftN2HP.ML-1 if you are rooted or to SD\Android\data\com.gameloft.android.TBFV.GloftN2H P.ML (you need to create the folder, it should be the name of the package, here it should be " com.gameloft.android.TBFV.GloftN2HP.ML" for nova 2 i think :mrgreen: )

rick007007
13th August 2011, 23:52
thanks for reply but i did what u said but it didnt work . i copied it in the folder u said (i had to crate the folder and i have a rooted device )still wifi needed i copied it as follows sdcard(which is default)/data/data/gameloft /com.gameloft.android.TBFV.GloftN2HP.ML-1 ,
now what have been wrong with my device .should i select some settings like developer mode etc for the games to run
i have already installed asphalt 6 which runs fine without any copying of files folder to any directory .also i have installed splinters cell and have its sd files also , i put it in folders sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftSCHP. BUT IT IS TOO NOT WORKING .

simd
7th September 2011, 16:45
tried downloading the sdcard files with IDM... Spiderman files gave error with both 1.0.4 and 1.0.6.. dwnloading mordern combat 2... otherwise will try with DAP

modern combat2 is also giving error... what the hell is wrng

Fonixx
19th September 2011, 01:27
Any chance someone can regularly extract the download links for SD files and post here? just thinking cos i'm often travelling and realised i couldn't download full game cos of no access to Wifi, so could be helpful to a lot of people if someone's kind enough.

axen7
22nd September 2011, 12:01
hi guys
can someone help me. i'm using galaxy s2 and follow all the step except i dont know where to copy the 'files' folder.
the directory sdcard/android/data does not contain any of the gameloft game folder.i had already tried to play the game after copy the sdfiles to the gameloft/games folder but it still need to download game data.please someone help me:hardcry:

roket14
24th September 2011, 17:18
the filles folder doesnt unpack .. what should i do .. ive tried for the asphalt6

roket14
25th September 2011, 15:58
the pack didnt unpack me the filles folder

navigato
5th October 2011, 16:58
Can anybody help me with the Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD game exclusive for Samsung Galaxy S2. I have the whole game sd files with me which I
need to paste in sdcard/gameloft/games/****** Any of you guys who have this game installed can please tell me the **** part?? (folder name) and those who managed to get it to work, using root explorer can you go to /data/data/com.gameloft.android.SAMSUNG.GloftA6HP folder and check if there is is a file named **pack.info** or folder named **files** with the file **pack.info** in it??

kevinatorus
5th October 2011, 17:37
Can anybody help me with the Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD game exclusive for Samsung Galaxy S2. I have the whole game sd files with me which I
need to paste in sdcard/gameloft/games/****** Any of you guys who have this game installed can please tell me the **** part?? (folder name) and those who managed to get it to work, using root explorer can you go to /data/data/com.gameloft.android.SAMSUNG.GloftA6HP folder and check if there is is a file named **pack.info** or folder named **files** with the file **pack.info** in it??
Usually, you have to rename sdfiles to GloftA6HP and to put it in SD/data/gameloft/games. After that the games needs and online verification (just for the first launch) to bypass that, you put the folder files to phone/data/data/asphalt6 (or GloftA6HP or the name of the package, i don't remember :mrgreen:) Root access is needed for that...

navigato
5th October 2011, 18:35
no.. it doesnt work that way.. :( thanx 4 ur help..

pos411
13th October 2011, 06:48
i have the same issue...i try to redownloaded asphalt6 now...with the tutor on 1st page...i'll report the progress soon....thanks

Panthers_Den
13th October 2011, 07:02
Mine is modified to load the data files on the external sd card but here is how mine is.

my sgs ii states the folder name in the games directory is: asphalt6

/data/data/com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftA6HP/files/pack.info

siddhanthsha
23rd October 2011, 11:02
and what about spider man mayhem game?
I tried everything. Connected my phone to laptop via USB to gain root access.
Now what, I tried almost everyhting said here but nothing works.

1.I Copied renamed sdfiles to GloftSMHP to "sd/gameloft/games/
2. copied files folder into " Android/data/com.android.gameloft.ANMP.GloftSMHP.ML" as well as here also "phone/data/data/

prathapsingh
28th October 2011, 15:31
Hello Sir how i find this line product=GAME_ID
Please Help me

zohaib0001
31st October 2011, 14:30
please tell us how to check product ID

dharmil007
31st October 2011, 15:02
for Galaxy S2 which link should i use ???
'coz it has Mali-400MP

---------- Above post added at 17:21 ----------
Below post was at 17:32 ----------

i Have few other games too like avatar & NOVA 2
where do i copy them ????
What the directory name should i give them ??

zohaib0001
1st November 2011, 09:37
Please tell us how we can check the product ID of a gameloft game .

Can we do it from APK file if yes then please tell me ??????

??????????

Or please tell me the 9mm HD 1.0.1 product ID & backstab HD 1.2.2 product ID

???????????

zymeth90
1st November 2011, 21:32
SGS 2:

Just follow the steps in page 1 till you get the sd files. No renaming needed. E.G.
Just copy and paste the contents of the sd file into sdcard/games/assasincreed example.

After you install the apk there will be a directory automatically created for each game apk you install.
So once you get the sdfile, just copy paste the contents into the correct directory in your phone.

I'm not sure if you have to root your phone, I transfer the files from my PC directly to the phone storage.

metalrhythm
3rd November 2011, 08:31
off topic..
anyone who want to know the game/product id, the latest glzip (2.1) will show the product id when you open the apk file...
(version 2.0 above, you need to install jre 6 first)...

9mm = 1245
Backstab = 1235

dharmil007
3rd November 2011, 11:52
Can u post the link of it ???

prathapsingh
3rd November 2011, 21:14
If you want a offline mode (root needed):
- Open the apk with winrar see in file /res/raw/data.txt and get the good link
- Download data from gameloft server
[ATC = Adreno
PVRT = PowerVR
DXT = Terga]
- Unpack with my tool (GLZip *.*)
- Copy all files in "sdfiles" folder to /sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftSGHP
- Copy the folder "files" to /data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftSGHP.ML
- Launch the game, check data offline and play :)

Download SD cache from Gameloft servers from pc enjoy ....

Change Log:
Version 2.0:
rebuilted it with java (Jdk).
Version 2.1:
- Added search for the game id and for the data folder in "view infos"

Link :

leo2011
5th November 2011, 14:49
I have downloaded a lot of data (around 5 GB+) & when I tried Unpack with GLZip 1.0.6, the Result shows Error.
What option other than a re-download do I have??? (of course re-download is not a possible option :stupid:) . Any other Solution??? :excited:

---------- Above post added at 17:11 ----------
Below post was at 17:19 ----------

tried downloading the sdcard files with IDM... Spiderman files gave error with both 1.0.4 and 1.0.6.. dwnloading mordern combat 2... otherwise will try with DAP

modern combat2 is also giving error... what the hell is wrng

This is My problem too... I've downloaded a hell lotta games like RF11,SC,F5,GSWH,GSMV,MC2 & more, all with IDM.
All of 'em give Error as a Result!!!
Though SG worked, meaning My method is right! WHAT'S WRONG???

kevinatorus
6th November 2011, 03:08
I have downloaded a lot of data (around 5 GB+) & when I tried Unpack with GLZip 1.0.6, the Result shows Error.
What option other than a re-download do I have??? (of course re-download is not a possible option :stupid:) . Any other Solution??? :excited:

---------- Above post added at 17:11 ----------
Below post was at 17:19 ----------

This is My problem too... I've downloaded a hell lotta games like RF11,SC,F5,GSWH,GSMV,MC2 & more, all with IDM.
All of 'em give Error as a Result!!!
Though SG worked, meaning My method is right! WHAT'S WRONG???

leo2011
6th November 2011, 10:26

My unrooted Samsung GT-S5830 can't work with jar :( :ashamed: :sorry:

vishaan
6th November 2011, 14:38
is this run on dell xcd 35

fmk1986
6th November 2011, 15:42
Can someone please help me.. :( I am a noob totally new to android... I found this amazing website and all those helping uploders here who have uploaded the games and told us the methods... thank you all

but my problem is that I have downloaded SD data from the above method and it all worked fine.. but whats not working is that I cannot play the game even when I put the data in the games folder location and that is because I dont know what would be the name of the "SEPCIFIED GAME FOLDER"

for example if I have the data for Asphalt 6 then the location should be sdcard/gameloft/games/asphalt6

but what about the other games please help us.. I am sure other people who are new to Android would be looking for this answer.. :ashamed:

Ramdanih
7th November 2011, 12:32
off topic..
anyone who want to know the game/product id, the latest glzip (2.1) will show the product id when you open the apk file...

9mm = 1245
Backstab = 1235

Not working with file ID 9mm.. what's wrong?

my devices lg optimus 2x

---------- Above post added at 16:32 ----------
Below post was at 16:32 ----------

off topic..

9mm = 1245
Backstab = 1235

Not working with file ID 9mm.. what's wrong?

my devices lg optimus 2x

roket14
7th November 2011, 21:41
and if you cant extract the "filles" folder every time i try what's wrong

---------- Above post added at 20:37 ----------
Below post was at 20:41 ----------

WOOHOO DID IT :D very had but .. did it

metalrhythm
8th November 2011, 11:42
@Ramdanih

for 9mm 1.0.1 apk, these are the links and id when you click Glzip "View infos"..
GAME_ID = 1245

PVRT:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
ATC:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
DXT:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
ETC:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
PVRT-COLOR:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
PVRT-MOTO:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
ATC-LOW:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
DXT-LOW:[Only registered and activated users can see links]

syntax for download...

here example with my Xperia Neo...it will download ATC-LOW version for my phone..

replace the MODEL & DEVICE that are related with your phone..

leo2011
9th November 2011, 11:11

Please tell me how to work with these on PC :ashamed: aren't there simple executable programs like the previous versions :idol: :sorry:

metalrhythm
9th November 2011, 11:40
Please tell me how to work with these on PC :ashamed: aren't there simple executable programs like the previous versions :idol: :sorry:

install JRE 6 that matches with your platform from this link..

then run your Glzip jar...

leo2011
10th November 2011, 19:17
but when Unpacking, It says Info file does not match. What's Wrong??? :ashamed:

ambar_hitman
12th November 2011, 21:19
I downloaded Spiderman total Mayhem for my Galaxy S2. I downloaded data as well. After extracting, I got two folder: files and sdfiles. Where should I put files from sdfiles folder and files from files folder in my phone? My mobile is not rooted.

znk
26th November 2011, 05:55
is this only work for rooted device ??? :(

metalrhythm
29th November 2011, 08:04
I downloaded Spiderman total Mayhem for my Galaxy S2. I downloaded data as well. After extracting, I got two folder: files and sdfiles. Where should I put files from sdfiles folder and files from files folder in my phone? My mobile is not rooted.

Gameloft\games\Spiderman

grengo2
20th December 2011, 00:33
I Paste the avatar games files to Gameloft\games\avatar ...but when i launch the game it still asking for wifi connection......any idea????

cabloomi
22nd December 2011, 14:01
will the game work if you make the files hidden
and do you install the apk file and then extract the files

fun2mujadad
23rd December 2011, 13:21
how to know the game id ??? what is the game id of backstab 1.2.4 market version and modern combat 2 ??

ryomakun
12th January 2012, 22:01
hey want ask

my device is Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, when i look into build pro => ro.product.model = GT-N7000 , ro.product.device =GT-7000

my question when i want download :

dl.gameloft.com/partners/androidmarket/d.php?model=GT-N7000&device=GT-N7000&product=1303

it doesnt work T_T

ikkuh007
14th January 2012, 16:45
Wonderfull this! Really works good. Tried it by Asphalt 6.
PVRT is also for galaxy s2?

Why it is not works for MC3? I don't get the link for Galaxy S

avinashrai
17th January 2012, 12:34
download stops after 10%.....:confused:
any help:emptymind:

metalrhythm
19th January 2012, 15:04
hey want ask

my device is Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, when i look into build pro => ro.product.model = GT-N7000 , ro.product.device =GT-7000

my question when i want download :

dl.gameloft.com/partners/androidmarket/d.php?model=GT-N7000&device=GT-N7000&product=1303

it doesnt work T_T

typo???...you added 'N' for your device name...if not, sorry, cannot help...one more, after product add '&version=x.x.x'

andyursonly
21st January 2012, 10:56
for dell streak 5, ATC /PVRT /DXT... what is to b downloaded ? thank you :)

TyeP
23rd January 2012, 22:59
Has anyone been able to get one single gameloft game to work using this method working for the Galaxy S2?

jazzmahbub
3rd February 2012, 02:35
I hv downloaded Fast5_Samsung_i9100_v100_PVRT.zip, 792Mb directly to my PC
unpack through GLZip_2.1 and Copy "sdfile" after rename it to "GloftF5HP" Copied direction- sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftF5HP
but wht can i do with 'files'...i copy it in data/data/GloftF5HP...bt still it said to download throuh wifi...i hv no wifi access..plz give ur helpful suggestion..i'm hardly waiting for ur helps....plz help me......

SGS2.

rackerzzz
11th February 2012, 19:34
Even after following the above steps, it still asks for additional data download through wifi...I tried to install Spiderman Total Mahem...Plz someone help me:(

kevinatorus
11th February 2012, 20:33
Even after following the above steps, it still asks for additional data download through wifi...I tried to install Spiderman Total Mahem...Plz someone help me:(
hi, Have you done all the steps ? :mrgreen:
You must rename the sd files properly and put them in sdcard\gameloft\games\
then, once you've done this, no need to download sd data :)
But you need to connect your phone to the internet, because it checks the files online.
To bypass this verification, you need to rename the folder files correcly, and then, put it to phone\data\data\.... You need root access for that.

himandrake
13th February 2012, 15:56
Hey guyz how are u all doing ?

Am back after a long time, I have got a Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000,
im downloading Asphalt since its a 16gb inbuilt im concerned if i can install it in the HD
instead of SD, iF i can do it then is the procedure still the same.

Plz waiting for ur valuable info

viperroshan1
15th February 2012, 17:04
ITS PVRT (PowerVR)..... Proud to be a S2 owner.... :D

harsh pahwa
16th February 2012, 17:13
plz provide link of glzip v2.1.

9life
19th February 2012, 08:19
plz reupload GLZIP V2.1

MaTTiQ
20th February 2012, 01:33
GLZip 2.1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Have fun!

chapw
22nd February 2012, 16:05
Dont find PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), and DXT (Terga) links!

The Link is ->

is correct?

harsh_at
23rd February 2012, 17:59
Thanks for such a useful tutorial. Installed Asphalt 6 and Its Working fine in my Desire S :D

harsh_at
24th February 2012, 13:18
Only problem i am facing is that at each time i am running this game , it is asking for Wifi connection.Any solution for this problem?

vaibhav7887
27th February 2012, 16:18
was trying to download real football 11 using glzip but i only get a info file after unpack it is said that if i put it somewhere on my sgs2 it will disable wifi only downloads conditions it must be rooted and mine is not it there another way around the root thing?:blast:
serious help guys :hardcry:

louiebenga
27th February 2012, 18:45
Please post a new link of gameloft extractor:ilove:

rick007007
11th March 2012, 20:20
how to open glzip .jar on windows :confused:

himandrake
12th March 2012, 18:09
Finally was able to install ASPHALT 6 in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Sucessfully

sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftA6HP

Everything should be Ok then :D

chickencubes
24th March 2012, 07:40
hey bro... may i ask what texture format did you use? is it PowerVR?

lukechamber
25th March 2012, 13:05
I own Samsung Galaxy 7" Plus (P6200)
I want download Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Spiderman Total Mayhem, Asphalt, 9mm, NOVA 1 & 2 HD...
But I dont know the ID GAME...
Where I can find correct one? and how to decide whether the game will work on my Samsung? I mean APK version and DATA version...?

ryomakun
6th April 2012, 11:45
cant download data, my device is galaxy note,
when i look into build pro => ro.product.model = GT-N7000 , ro.product.device =GT-7000
n i wanna download this :
h*tp://dl.gameloft.com/partners/androidmarket/d.php?model=GT-N7000&device=GT-7000&product=1303

but can't, so i change into GT-I9220 --> galaxy note too but can't again..please help me T_T

metalrhythm
17th April 2012, 09:02
maybe that game not available for your handphone...try download using different model that available for that game and got the same specs with GT-I9220..
go to gameloft website..here example you can check for Let Golf 3...

kamilcyk
22nd July 2012, 04:06
Hi, does anyone managed to get The Amazing Spider-Man data?

I typed this for my phone:
But no result. Maybe someone can help.

Sanox
1st January 2013, 10:55
Hello,
could you please upload GLZip to another hosting site ? I am not able to download it from any of the links . I just shows skip add and loops back to iLivid commerical screen ?! Thank you in advance.