View Full Version : [HELP] On screen keyboard after manually installing input language.

Usman Farhat
23rd October 2011, 15:23
Hi, I have a hacked 5800 v52, and I have added two languages, Urdu and Arabic to my phone.

what i did is that i copied
[Z:/resource/multitap] to c drive and added PtiArabic.rsc and PtiUrdu.rsc manually to multitap folder, then used a patch [Lang selection.rmp] to have the option to select these languages as input language.

I used a font with all languages support to see these languages.

Now, i can type in Urdu and Arabic using WF_VirtualKey's numeric keypad, but i want to have nokia's own on-screen keyboard [qwerty/alphanumeric] for typing.
I see that if i copy [Z:/resource/qwerty] to C drive and add manually PtiQwertyArabic.rsc to this folder then, when i have fullscreen qwerty of english enabled and i change input language to arabic, the keyboard disappears but the text editor keeps itself in landscape mode, which means that the phone tries to load the keyboard..

So the question is, that can I, in some way, get the onscreen keyboard files and copy them to C drive to have the Urdu or Arabic keyboard??
[i dont want to use swype or something

Usman Farhat
29th October 2011, 22:59
no reply till now??

sdomermpc
31st October 2011, 08:52
i have no idea about s60v5, i think u looking for this
Nokia QWERTY-Keyboard Editor
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Usman Farhat
31st October 2011, 20:57
no i want arabic keyboard fies, so that i just put them in c, i dont want to flash

sdomermpc
1st November 2011, 07:53
After you have modified your layout, save the file with the same name and copy it in the c:\resource\plugins\ directory. You have to create one, because you will probably not have such in c:\.
Then activate the c2z patch and the file c:\resource\plugins\peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_01 .rsc will be read before z:\resource\plugins\peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_01 .rsc.

(NN - your language code, 01 - english, 03 -german etc)

u can get arabic keyboard files from mea firmware rofs2 file with navifirm. open it with nokia cooker look in \resource\plugins\

Usman Farhat
1st November 2011, 14:35
ok i got peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_37.rsc (37 is arabic) from some website and copied it to c:/resource/plugins and applied c2z but the keyboard didn't appear, then i renamed that to peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_01.rsc (01 is english) and applied c2z, then my english keyboard was changed to arabic and now without changing writing language, i can write arabic :-)

i am happy now, but can you tell me where can i get peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_94.rsc for urdu keyboard?
without downloading some firmware..

sdomermpc
1st November 2011, 15:24
ok i got peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_37.rsc (37 is arabic) from some website and copied it to c:/resource/plugins and applied c2z but the keyboard didn't appear, then i renamed that to peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_01.rsc (01 is english) and applied c2z, then my english keyboard was changed to arabic and now without changing writing language, i can write arabic :-)

i am happy now, but can you tell me where can i get peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_94.rsc for urdu keyboard?
without downloading some firmware..
farhat bhai, u dont need to download complete firmware, just download rofs2 file, it will be around 5mb

Usman Farhat
2nd November 2011, 20:39
yeah but i still have to download the software navifirm or something..
anyways thanks for the help, i'll see that

m_shakeel586
12th January 2012, 04:49
Plz upload garman and chinese language