View Full Version : Street Fighter IV HD v1.0 For almost every screen resolution! *NO ROOT*

giokou
29th December 2011, 20:28
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Playing Is Believing!
Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series.
Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to world warrior.

643379 643380

643381 643382

Oh, and did we mention MULTIPLAYER. Street Fighter 4 supports head-to-head arcade play over Bluetooth!
-----------------------------------

Features:
-Fight as 14 Street Fighter characters in 11 different environments.
-Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
-For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
-Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
-Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
-Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
-Four levels of difficulty.

:thanks:
Cracked By ken_zhang Modded by Nops
Non rooted version by openglhk

*ROOT NOT REQUIRED*

Download links >>>

240x320
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

320x480

360x480

800x480

854x480

800x600

960x540

960x640

1024x600

1280x720

1280×800

sd card data:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Install the apk and copy the data of the game to the root of your SD.

SD location:
sdcard/SF_IV_DATA

No need to use Titanium and no need to have a rooted phone!!!

After a very long discussion, the game works as it should working on all adreno gpu devices.

For the rest of you guys, use Chainfire 3D.

A lot of people reported that the game works well with Chainfire 3D v1.8!

Chainfire3D Pro v1.8 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Chainfire3D Pro v3.3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Problem Solved :good2:
Running perfectly on Xperia Neo (Non Rooted) without any crash :D
Everything run Smooth but Sound lag when Special Move is used :ashamed:

Tips for those Having Problem with SD file
Uninstall Apk and delete the SD data and Reboot your device.
Install APK but don't open it yet.
Extract the SD Data but only use "7zip" To extract the SD data on your PC. then transfer SD Data to your Device (sdcard/SF_IV_DATA) using USB/Card Reader. then just open Run the game from menu and it will run without any problem. :egdance:*
Enjoy your game play:ilove:

If you experience a Force Close when you start the game, do the following:

*A ROOTED DEVICE IS REQUIRED*

*** Titanium Backup files:

- Download apk + sd card data + Titanium Backup files from above link ^^^

- Put sd card data folder called SF_IV_DATA and the apk on your sd card.
- Put Titanium Backup files into Titanium Backup folder on your sd card.
- Open Tinanium Backup and restore Street Fighter files (apk+data).

- Go to /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd with Root Explorer (or any other similar app).

- Copy the folder called "files" on /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd to you sd card.
- Uninstall the game & data from your phone (normally, in Parameters>Apps>...) .
- Reinstall the game with the apk that best suits your screen size.
- Copy the folder "files" from your sd card to /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd (-> Now, a folder called "lib" must be here)
- Run the game
- Enjoy!!!

:mad:

melvinjavier
29th December 2011, 20:57
ahhmmm boss, is there a version for my ASUS slider? 1280x800, any compatible out there with no issues?? thanks :D

giokou
29th December 2011, 21:10
Mate you can try the 1280x700 version.

There is not a major difference from 1280x800! ;)

Try it and report back please, to help the community! :D

sexfour123
29th December 2011, 21:14
Which link Support 1024x600.
SSGT 7' p1000

milad_se63
29th December 2011, 21:18
giokou which one for galaxy note.
tired of downloading this game.
2time downloaded and after that it has a lot of bugs.
which one you download for your device.?(galaxy note)

giokou
29th December 2011, 21:21
Guys please have some common sense!

There aren't apk for every possible screen resolution!

Try for yourselves the one that is close to your device's screen resolution and see what happens! ;)

@sexfour123

Try the 960x540 version...

@milad_se63

Oh come on... :P

1280x720 works like a charm! :D

kaotik_187
29th December 2011, 21:28
Maybe someone can help me with this... I downloaded the game and everything is fine. Downloaded the sd files fine too. When i run the game it still tries to download resource files. Do i need to change the folder name or something? Or put it in a specific folder? because the game aint reading the files! I am using a Moto Razr... Thanks

technic
29th December 2011, 22:28
"The resource files on your SD cad are corrupted. Re-download?"

Yeap the >400mb works fine here :)

But I must turn off sound to play without freeze on samsung Ace 2.3.6 Thx anyway :D

giokou
29th December 2011, 22:33
"The resource files on your SD cad are corrupted. Re-download?"

Try with these and please report back.

Do the whole proccess from the begining though. ;)

Adjudic
30th December 2011, 00:24

Not working for me on galaxy s2 :/

bebeata1987
30th December 2011, 00:39
working on gs2 but with white background... gb 2.3.6 kk2

giokou
30th December 2011, 01:12
Any tips for optimising the performance? Runs slightly laggy on my desire HD

Thanks for the share btw :D love it

Not yet mate... On dual core devices such as Note it runs very smoothly! :D

Not working for me on galaxy s2 :/

It should...

Read the instructions carefully and don't forget the titanium backup trick... ;)

Adjudic
30th December 2011, 01:23
Not yet mate... On dual core devices such as Note it runs very smoothly! :D

It should...

Read the instructions carefully and don't forget the titanium backup trick... ;)

I do that, copy data in root of SD card, copy backup in titanium backup folder, install game, restore only data, and i got white screen and can't play the game

nitz85
30th December 2011, 02:14
Got it to work on SGS2 aswell but white screen unfortunatly

droweed
30th December 2011, 02:24
works on o2x, white textures, I'm trying to download data through wifi see if it helps

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

vampyrex13
30th December 2011, 02:27
Can someone mod this for 1024x600 (Kindle Fire)?

Sent from my CM7 Kindle Fire.

melvinjavier
30th December 2011, 02:43
downloaded the file for my asus slider, then woops cache not detected, new android user and gotta read on how to root :D wootwooot titanium is my only way of survival XD

p4mpkin
30th December 2011, 03:56
Has anyone tried it on galaxy s with ICS?
I tried it on my galaxy s with ICS from onecosmics.
The performance actually is quite good, but always force close after a few action (already in the game play).
Is it because it's still not compatible with ICS?
Any solution for this??

Thanks a lot

prodiji
30th December 2011, 06:25

tested on XPERIA PLAY with this sd data and the game works fine( no white backgrounds) with the other sd data <400MB it' s data corrupted.
BUT FORCE CLOOOOSE :hardcry::hardcry::hardcry: in action gameplay.... i'll waiting for a stable version maybe, xperia play 2.3.3 (r800i)

trunks10k
30th December 2011, 06:35
After u extract Backup.7z u ll find backup folder.. and then open it..u ll find 3 file..
copy / move 3 file and paste on folder titanium backup
restore only data...

SD location :
sdcard/SF_IV_DATA

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the apk. installed it. it works and loads.
I downloaded the sd data put it in sd/sf_iv_data
downloaded the backup.7z uncompressed it and put it into "sd/titaniumbackup" folder
ran restore "data only" in titanium backup yet when I go to load the game its still trying to dl the resources.. says "corrupted re-download resources? yes or no" NO cancels the game and yes gets stuck in download

legendchew
30th December 2011, 06:49
Tested on Galaxy S2 but without background and most of the effect is missing.

kenchi27
30th December 2011, 07:09
Just delete the whole SF_IV_DATA folder and copy it again.
This is what I did that works. Still playing it, and loving the game.

trunks10k
30th December 2011, 07:32
Just delete the whole SF_IV_DATA folder and copy it again.
This is what I did that works. Still playing it, and loving the game.

one question when I unzipp the data file it gives me SF_IV_DATA/SF_IV_DATA...
do I put it in the sd minus the first folder? so it would basically be in one folder instead of opening 2?

I'm gonna try n download the 400+ rar file the dude posted on the first page and i'll let u know how that fairs.

fyatwyrio
30th December 2011, 08:32
for everyone getting the corrupted message make sure there is not another "SF_IV_DATA" folder in the first "SF_IV_DATA". It should just be SDCARD\SF_IV_DATA\*FILES*.

So now it boots up but I get the white backgrounds and missing effects. Is this game not 3D? The characters look like bitmapped versions of the 3D models in SFIV, and not high res at that. I also never saw the camera move away from the straight 2D plane.

NOMIOMI
30th December 2011, 08:43
work on lg optimus 3d but with white background :hardcry:

vengon
30th December 2011, 11:05
did any1 get it to work properly? whitt background on gs2

p4mpkin
30th December 2011, 11:11
Finally i can play this game properly.:D
After facing force close using ICS, i'm back to GALNET miui.
To eliminate the white screen, what i've done is installing chainfire3D ver 1.8 with all the plugin(I tried latest version, but it doesn't work).:D
But i think the chainfire3D need to be installed from fresh, it means If you've already installed the latest version, you can not uninstall it and then install the 1.8 ver.
So finally i did a factory reset and install it from fresh, and it works .... :)

nitz85
30th December 2011, 14:06
Finally managed to fix white screen on SGS2.

Might not work for all, but what i did was:
*uninstall chainfire3d drivers (inside app)
*went to programs and cleared data for the cf3d app
*uninstall cf3d (app itself + pro key app(since i got paid version))
*reinstalled cf3d + plugins (and ofc pro key)
*choose qualcomm plugin for sfiv

Now i got full graphics and no white screen bug.
So appearently something was bugged with my cf3d wich was fixed by the steps i did.
Hope it will work for others aswell.

Im using Chainfire 3D version 3.3 so it is working for me with latest update

legendchew
30th December 2011, 14:33
Chainfire3D ver 1.8 with all the plugin installed works on SGS2. The latest v3.3 not working as do not have such plug in.
Factory reset no necessary. Just use Pro Maid to clean up the cache and install Chainfire 3D 1.8 with all the plugin should work fine.

bmt25
30th December 2011, 16:12
White color bug on my nexus s :(

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

fyatwyrio
30th December 2011, 17:22
I also confirm that using Chainfire3d 1.8 with the Qualcomm plugin works. No more white textures. I'm running on a G2x btw.

If any one gets the 'corrupted' message after getting it to load but trying to fix something you don't have to copy the whole data folder again. Just copy the res.dat file from the original archive. You probably have to re install the game and restore the backup per the first post instructions but you shouldn't have to copy the data again, just the res.dat file.

FYI, this game is not '3d'. The character models are 2d sprites of the 3d models. The camera never leaves the static plane unlike the real 3d version. Even the special move cut scenes that zoom in on the characters looks to be canned videos. I was really hoping this was going to be like the 3ds version which is 3d but unfortunately it's just the Iphone version. It's a shame considering our phones are quite a bit more powerful than a 3ds. This probably doesn't matter much in terms of gameplay since the sfiv mechanics are still 2d. Using the full 3d engine would have probably made the game data a lot smaller as well without the need for all the bitmap animations and video.

rajvir01
31st December 2011, 01:47
running smoothly on my HTC Sensation xe. no white background

DriankaBombz
31st December 2011, 02:26
sd file are not detected on my SGS .i dont know how to use the titanium backup or something . i have titanium backup pro so what should i do ???

fat-g
31st December 2011, 04:55
Hi, if anybody can help me it would be much appreciated. I've just rooted my phone for this game. I've installed Titanium backup too, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2
So far I've installed the apk, I've put the game data on the SD and I've put the backup files in the Titanium folder on the SD card aswell.. everytime i click on the game it still says i need to download resource files.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

subin666
31st December 2011, 08:44
Confirmed running on Galaxy S2 with qualcomm plugins and chainfire3d V1.8(does not work with v3.3)

trunks10k
31st December 2011, 09:15

This is the file I downloaded its 400+mb and i unzipped it into my "SD card/SF_IV_DATA" and now it works fine. after unzipping run titanium and load the data only and it worked for me
FOr my handset it's not as choppy but the sound is, tho that's really doable just lower the volume. My only problem now is that the touch screen buttons make it real hard to play and do supers.

tchaw01
31st December 2011, 11:12
anyone manage to get this game to work on sgs i9000? i rooted my phone, hav chainfire 1.8 and titanium backup, manage to play bruce lee, galaxy on fire but not this game :( When i start this game , my screen jus turn black and i dun see a thing :emptymind: anyone pls help, tq in advance

ssvijay
31st December 2011, 13:06
Perfectly working in SGS 1 with Chainfire 3d 3.3 with qualcomm plugin

DriankaBombz
31st December 2011, 13:25

dude can you just tell me how ? i use sgs 1 too but not so lucky as you :nod: for the first i download apk 480×800 + 480×854. then i just got sd file from

then i instaled the apk and unrar the sd files i have cf3d pro ver 3.3... what should i do next

(the titanium backup can not read Backup.7z, i already extract to titanium backup folder )

when i open it i must download sd files again

ssvijay
31st December 2011, 13:35
dude can you just tell me how ? i use sgs 1 too but not so lucky as you :nod: for the first i download apk 480×800 + 480×854. then i just got sd file from

then i instaled the apk and unrar the sd files i have cf3d pro ver 3.3... what should i do next

(the titanium backup can not read Backup.7z, i already extract to titanium backup folder )

when i open it i must download sd files again

installed apk then placed the folder SF_IV_DATA in SDCARD then copied the content of Backup.7z(extract the content u will have 3 files place those 3 files in titanium backup folder) to my titanium backup folder
Restored DATA alone from Titanium backup
Dint install cf3d till this point and tried running the game had the white BG issue.
Then installed the cf3d 3.3 and applied the QUALCOMM plugin and started the game again. Everything was fine then

naeblis
31st December 2011, 15:19
not downloading resource files over wifi on sgs2.. help?

It wont download over wifi you need to download the sd files seperately, see op, once you have that extract it to root of sd card, download the backup files and place them in titanium backup folder, run titanium back and restore data only, the game should now load , but if like me youve got a sgs2 youll get a white screen and no background, so to fix that grab chainfire version 1.8 not the latest one as it doesnt work, once you have that install the drivers and plugins load the game with qualcomm (any plugin seems to work for me) and hey presto your out there kickin ass hope this helps anyone struggling to get it working on the galaxy s2

fat-g
31st December 2011, 20:39
can anybody help please?
I've put the Data onto the SD card, I've extracted the backup and ive placed the 3 files into the titaniumbackup folder on the sd card also. but it still says corrupt resources, am I meant to extract the 2 of the 3 files in the backup further? is there anything im doing wrong?

giokou
31st December 2011, 20:55
OK.

Many posts were trashed, because a lot of you people ask the same things again and again...

You should:

1. Read the 1st post carefully and
2. Read the posts below it.

For that reason I have just updated the 1st post with all the info needed to successfully complete the installation of the game.

And yes, the game runs in white background and it is a littly laggy, because it is released for a certain device: LG Nitro HD.

That's all.

Please avoid needless posts...

fat-g
31st December 2011, 21:04
I've used the new link provided and I still get the corrupt error :S

Ronitvohra
31st December 2011, 21:31
Bad graphics as compared to iphone SF4. iOs has three titles of street fighter 4 with superb graphics. Don't know when will the good games be available to Android. That's the only reason I still use dummy iphone. :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100

iceburn2020
31st December 2011, 21:55
Well tegra games are getting better..don't expect gameloft and ea to release games at the same time as ios..its all about the money..

tchaw01
31st December 2011, 22:15

Hi i followed the steps that you guys recommended, now i can run the game but still with white textures :(

chongbh
1st January 2012, 03:14
I load the game from my Xperia Play but when play half way, it force close on the game.

Vialeb
1st January 2012, 07:26
able to play on galaxy s2 but with white bckground.tried chainfire v1.8 with qualcomm plugin but nothing changes.

nuri552
1st January 2012, 23:37

huey85
2nd January 2012, 08:05
anyone able to get this working on Motorola RAZR? if so, which SD files are working? cheers.

Euki
2nd January 2012, 12:30
I did everything as described in the directions on my sensation and i get a program stopped unexpectedly error everytime i try to run the game :/

edit: got it working! i just uninstalled the the game and got another .apk.
works perfect on sensation, no white screen

Showkeys
2nd January 2012, 18:30
Working in My HD2 (Android MIUI 2.3.7) with no white background, if u see resource file problem just copy res.dat from the actual archive istead to copy the whole date again.

king_olus
2nd January 2012, 21:10
how do you guys copy the data files to your phones? i have no external sd, just internal on my galaxy nexus. it takes hours to copy the extracted data folder to my device. when i copy the zip and extract it with filexpert it takes hours,too. my phone is not useable it this hours of transferring or extracting..

any better way? my extracted data folder is about 1,3gb.. over 4000files..

giokou
2nd January 2012, 21:16
Mate you do the unziping to your pc and you just trasfer the folder to your sd card.

No need for micro sd card... ;)

The size is correct. Games nowadays require much space in memory, for us to have the best possible perforamnce! :D

eyjey_29
3rd January 2012, 06:13
works fine on my xperia arc s, no white background..:yourock:

Decabel
3rd January 2012, 06:32
Restore option not showing up in titanium backup after moving 3 files(backup.7z) to backfolder.

roaronline
3rd January 2012, 12:55
Can we have the apk which runs on the sensation?

I did everything as described in the directions on my sensation and i get a program stopped unexpectedly error everytime i try to run the game :/

edit: got it working! i just uninstalled the the game and got another .apk.
works perfect on sensation, no white screen

heckbock
3rd January 2012, 18:02
Yes, please the apk for Samsung Note. I have followed the instruction with some apks and sd files but cant get it work.
Please, i need the right apk and sd file for the galaxy note!
Gr.

ATR76ers
4th January 2012, 04:47
Hi, if anybody can help me it would be much appreciated. I've just rooted my phone for this game. I've installed Titanium backup too, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2
So far I've installed the apk, I've put the game data on the SD and I've put the backup files in the Titanium folder on the SD card aswell.. everytime i click on the game it still says i need to download resource files.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi there, did you managed to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem as you. Hope that you are able to share how you have resolved this problem and get it working. Hope to hear from you on this. Thanks

ATR76ers
4th January 2012, 05:21
Hi There, I did everything that you have mentioned but am not able to find the restore game data only in the titaniumbackup folder (which are the 3 files that I have downloaded from the link for the backup).

Please advice

giokou
4th January 2012, 19:01
How is this even possible, if as you say, you did everything in the right order? :???:

restore game data is an option in Titanium Backup.

First you choose the game, then select ''wipe data'' option and then ''Restore > Data only''.

It is a very easy proccedure mate! :nod: ;)

boruna82
5th January 2012, 11:18
1024x600 for Galaxy Tab

marcioalcala
5th January 2012, 13:22
Xperia Arc Work! The best game of fight xD

roaronline
6th January 2012, 08:27
dude may i have the apk tat worked with sensation?
did u root ur phone?

komanguy
6th January 2012, 13:47
It's works well on desire Z Miui 1.12 rom.

the steps:

1 - chainfire3d not required
2 - Downloaded data from megaupload link and extracted to sdcard
3 - restored app+data with titanium backup
4 - got error "data corrupted do you ... download again" I chose no
5 - deleted folder sdcard\SF_IV_DATA
6 - copied again SF_IV_DATA folder into sdcard
7 - launch and it's working flawless (but the graphics not so good)

Good luck

fat-g
6th January 2012, 17:50
Hi there, did you managed to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem as you. Hope that you are able to share how you have resolved this problem and get it working. Hope to hear from you on this. Thanks

Sorry I wasn't able to resolve it I just gave up on it, not worth the hastle.

xintensex
9th January 2012, 02:57
Installed apk the game started up loaded intro goes to start screen i tap start and it goes to downloading files but it says no signal? I am on wifi and 4g LTE?? Oh forgot to mention I have a Galaxy Nexus LTE !

ATR76ers
9th January 2012, 11:52
Hi There,

Managed to get the game going...however, like what the others here have mentioned, it is with white background. I have also tried the Chainfire3D (with both v1.8 as well as 3.3) but still with white background.

Will truely appreciate if someone can help out here (REALLY Love the game).....please help

xintensex
10th January 2012, 06:24
Has anyone got this working for there Galaxy Nexus LTE? I was gonna buy it but cant find on market!!?

tchaw01
10th January 2012, 06:46
Hi There,

Managed to get the game going...however, like what the others here have mentioned, it is with white background. I have also tried the Chainfire3D (with both v1.8 as well as 3.3) but still with white background.

Will truely appreciate if someone can help out here (REALLY Love the game).....please help

I had the same issue here. Really hope someone can help....

xintensex
10th January 2012, 09:28
Here is my screen shots! This might help a little to determined prob? Thx

endriul
10th January 2012, 11:09
@xintensex witch resoultion apk are u using for galaxy nexus?

komanguy
10th January 2012, 12:53
forget about downloading data. It doesn't work.

Daimonji
29th January 2012, 14:37
Thank you very much,

It works flawlessly on Samsung Galaxy S2, characters and background. There is a slight delay between characters actions and voices, but I will investigate this.

Daimonji.

gt5oh
29th January 2012, 19:10
which one works for droid bionic

NOMIOMI
1st February 2012, 19:45
its not working on SGS2
white background issue
it will not working on devices wtihout HD screen

---------- Above post added at 22:45 ----------
Below post was at 22:45 ----------

if some tell that the game work with out any issue then shows us here the video of game playing on the device

Devrimk
1st February 2012, 23:36
its not working on SGS2
white background issue

if some tell that the game work with out any issue then shows us here the video of game playing on the device

The white background issue is a driver issue

YOU NEED TO HAVE CHAINFIRE3D PRO WITH THE QUALCOMM PLUGIN!!

Daimonji
2nd February 2012, 00:27
its not working on SGS2
white background issue

A video of the game playing on SGS2 ? I won't waste my time to share a video for someone that doesn't even read the topic. It works on mine with Chainfire, no need to give a proof of that.

takuya85
2nd February 2012, 08:53
Hi, i've a question.. So if my SGS2 isn't rooted thus i can't install Chainfire and also means i can't play SF4 on my SGS2 ? Sorry, a noob here.

jdonk
11th February 2012, 02:34
Hi, i've a question.. So if my SGS2 isn't rooted thus i can't install Chainfire and also means i can't play SF4 on my SGS2 ? Sorry, a noob here.

That is correct.

giokou
11th February 2012, 17:30
please reupload,the links not working.thanx

Could someone PLEASE reupload these damned links. Multiupload has gone down

THREAD RESSURECTED!!! :wave:

All links updated at OP...

(Many direct download links included!) :nod:

*ROOT NOT REQUIRED*

a_big_david
11th February 2012, 18:03
anyone who got this to work on iconia a500? tried installing but it didn't start, it just closes the app.

giokou
11th February 2012, 18:27
anyone who got this to work on iconia a500? tried installing but it didn't start, it just closes the app.

Added relevant guide to OP!

sd card data also uploaded...

toey01
11th February 2012, 22:36
which version for galaxy note ???

i use 1024 x 800 not work for me game can't not run T_____________T

754boy
12th February 2012, 06:51
Thanks for reupping the links. I've tried everything but it's still telling me my resource files are corrupted. I can't use Titanium because I'm not rooted. Hell I can't root yet.....Milestone X2 :(

pacyfic_blue
15th February 2012, 13:08
the last thing i found that if we have a rooted device then we can play else non rooted you will get white background and bugs its non playable. in future is there gonna be any new ver which can play smoothly on every device without chainfire ?
i have galaxy R

Daimonji
15th February 2012, 19:04
It seems that this version was released exclusively for some LG devices only, it is not a retail version that will come in a few weeks...

IulDude
16th February 2012, 01:10
It's working great on my Neo (oc to 1,6 ghz),no FC,no white background,and very smooth.Great game...it reminds me of mortal kombat

graxgrex
16th February 2012, 06:36
It's working great on my Gio.no white background

davidmark
16th February 2012, 07:17
I following all the bro instructions, it said file is corrupted n redownload again ...i using motorola razr xt910 ...any bro can help ?

mikeworkman0
18th February 2012, 19:29
I following all the bro instructions, it said file is corrupted n redownload again ...i using motorola razr xt910 ...any bro can help ?

I'm getting the same problem, anyone know a way to fix this? I'm downloading files in Google Chrome, could that be why??

Morvin888
19th February 2012, 04:05
Working fine on LG P698f! Although the game is a bit laggy with the sound ON in the fights on the middle of the drubbing or when you activate Ultras.

Without sound, the game is running really flawless... Does anyone know how can I fix the laggy problem when the sound is ON? SF4 Soundtrack is really awesome and I really don't like to miss them... Is there any app that could improve my game perfomance?

Some info of the Hardware:
Android 2.3.4(Gingerbread)
800MHz ARMv6
512mb RAM
Adreno 200

Thanks!:good2:

Chillaxer
25th March 2012, 19:00
not working at all on huawei ideos s7 slim rooted... if anyone with this device got it to work, let me know....

Chillaxer
25th March 2012, 19:59
can anyone provide a valid link for the titanium backup files ... the limk on the first page is now invalid and says file violation .... :confused:

giokou
25th March 2012, 20:31
can anyone provide a valid link for the titanium backup files ... the limk on the first page is now invalid and says file violation .... :confused:

It's done.

Check the 1st post.

Enjoy!!!

gigaguy19
25th March 2012, 22:44
Heya guys. My galaxy s2 is rooted. I have Chainfire 3D Pro install (3.3) and have all the plugins. Its works fine but with the white background thing? Any ideas?

DARKERM
26th March 2012, 04:51
When I run the game it says "downloading resources file"
Buy I already put the SD Data. I am using Xperia neo " not rooted".
Help please :confused:
Sent from my MT15a

DARKERM
26th March 2012, 07:16

Extract the SD Data but only use "7zip" To extract the SD data on your PC. then transfer SD Data to your Device (sdcard/SF_IV_DATA) using USB/Card Reader. then just open Run the game from menu and it will run without any problem. :egdance:

jordankeong
26th March 2012, 07:21
Bro..
if possible, upload for Xperia S (non-rooted) 720 x 1280 reso.. i tested 1280 x 800, can't play..
Thx..

giokou
26th March 2012, 19:41
Every available apk for every available screen resolution added to the 1st post:

240x320
320x480
360x480
800x480
854x480
800x600
960x540
960x640
1024x600
1280x720
1280×800

iPmart is the place!

Enjoy!!!

DARKERM
26th March 2012, 21:32
Every available apk for every available screen resolution added to the 1st post:

iPmart is the place!

Enjoy!!!

Extract the SD Data but only use "7zip" To extract the SD data on your PC. then transfer SD Data to your Device (sdcard/SF_IV_DATA) using USB/Card Reader. then just open Run the game from menu and it will run without any problem. :egdance:

Dude at this tips to 1st post so people who are having hard time can read this and solve their problem ^_^

boyandroid
27th March 2012, 05:35
IPmart Magnet link for 800x480 not working, it says "404 not found"

giokou
27th March 2012, 14:49
IPmart Magnet link for 800x480 not working, it says "404 not found"

All links are fixed now. :sorry:

Truth77
27th March 2012, 17:30
How do you download thru the magnet link? I press it but it dont do nothing

khurramsh
27th March 2012, 18:49
Should I also ask this question...
Is there a version available for CM9 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on HP Touchpad?

jordankeong
27th March 2012, 19:03
Bro.. i have done everything, following ur instruction, but when enter, "downloading resource files"??
any way to fix it?
run smoothly at the intro part

thx..
Jordan (Xpreia S non rooted)

---------- Above post added 27th March 2012 at 23:54 ----------
Below post was 28th March 2012 at 00:03 ----------

oh.. my apology.. will do darkhem's way 1st.. thx

Chillaxer
27th March 2012, 23:12
:ashamed: i have tried every possible way including the titanium backup trick but still only getting force close... was really hoping to play this... ah well good luck to you guys who got it to work and thanks for all that have contributed.....

jordankeong
27th March 2012, 23:37
did whatever i can do.. following darkhem way.. still cant play.. "downloading resource files"

:( really disappointing.. pls help.. thx :)

DARKERM
28th March 2012, 03:02
did whatever i can do.. following darkhem way.. still cant play.. "downloading resource files"

:( really disappointing.. pls help.. thx :)

What Mobile are you using?
anyways, follow this and it might work.
1st Uninstall it and manually delete the SD Data. Restart your Device. now install the apk and the put the SD data ^_^
thats all.

jordankeong
28th March 2012, 11:19
I am using Xperia S, Downloaded 1280 x 720 from here.. i did that for 3 times d, still the same thing "downloading resource"
Fully followed the way you mentioned.. btw thx DARKERM

What Mobile are you using?
anyways, follow this and it might work.
1st Uninstall it and manually delete the SD Data. Restart your Device. now install the apk and the put the SD data ^_^
thats all.

DARKERM
28th March 2012, 11:28
I am using Xperia S, Downloaded 1280 x 720 from here.. i did that for 3 times d, still the same thing "downloading resource"
Fully followed the way you mentioned.. btw thx DARKERM

Feel Sorry For ya Dude :oops2:
I know how it feels when you do all the thing and nothing works :'(
BTW, did ya used 7-zip to Extract? Win Rar didn't worked foe me.

jordankeong
28th March 2012, 12:22
Feel Sorry For ya Dude :oops2:
I know how it feels when you do all the thing and nothing works :'(
BTW, did ya used 7-zip to Extract? Win Rar didn't worked foe me.

Yeah,, did use 7-zip to extract.. same thing happens.. i installed 960 x 640 reso then try to play it, it stated "file corrupted.. redownload.."
Just too bad, cant play with it, it is the game that i have long anticipated..
btw, really thx ya man..you did advise lot, just that my phone cant play with it, maybe it has something wrong during the transfer to sd process!!

DARKERM
28th March 2012, 16:51
Yeah,, did use 7-zip to extract.. same thing happens.. i installed 960 x 640 reso then try to play it, it stated "file corrupted.. redownload.."
Just too bad, cant play with it, it is the game that i have long anticipated..
btw, really thx ya man..you did advise lot, just that my phone cant play with it, maybe it has something wrong during the transfer to sd process!!

If you have Wifi then Download the SD file via Wifi and see if its work or not. Good luck mate ^_^

Truth77
28th March 2012, 16:57
How do I use the magnet link? It won't work for me

giokou
28th March 2012, 17:10
How do I use the magnet link? It won't work for me

You just click it!

BUT do it through a web browser. It doesn't work for Tapatalk users.

abdul1987
1st April 2012, 00:08
great action game. thnx

xwsmx
1st April 2012, 08:28
It will automatically forced close in my Sensation after the round starts. Help?

khurramsh
4th April 2012, 01:47
I have installed it on my HP Touch pad and it is running. But screen resolution is not OK. I tried almost all and came to a decision that I need 1024 * 720 or 1024 * 700.

From where I can get that ?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

som_888
4th April 2012, 13:33
Thanks a lot for having posted for a maximum number of screen resolution....mine's is also here :thanks:

PhilAd
8th April 2012, 14:57
Can confirm that its not working on Xperia S.
Tried twice only because copying files via MTP takes so f****** long.

Installed 1280*720 apk
copied sd files to /sdcard/ which have been extracted with 7zip
started sf4hd

just get downloading ressources ... stays at 0% for a while and then quits with an error message telling me that the files cannot be downloaded.

Using the same procedure on sgs2 works. my sxs is not rooted yet because at the moment you need to unlock and flash a prerooted fw.
seems like i have to wait until the exclusive 3 months for LG are over and it finally appears in google play :-/

mbm2004
8th April 2012, 19:30
It will automatically force close in my galaxy nexus after the round starts. help?

mikelos
8th April 2012, 22:31
hope this game work at samsung s2

akshay4
9th April 2012, 11:30
unable to find sd data plzz give me new links ....ASAP.....!!!!

SimAnto
9th April 2012, 13:12
unable to find sd data plzz give me new links ....ASAP.....!!!!

960x540
854x480
1280x800
600x1024
960x640
800x480
360x480
All Size APK + SD Data + TitaniumBackup:

BeteFeroce
10th April 2012, 23:10
Works well on LG Thrill Stock V20C, thanks.

extracted sd cache directly on phone using 7-zip, installed 800x480 apk, tested game (got blank bckg, etc...), then installed chainfire 3.3 and used qualcomm plugin, now no gfx glitches.

Even works with 3D converter, but with poor framerate.

jdlcute
12th April 2012, 07:27
I have a Motorola Photon and I have issues downloading the data file. Do I need Chainfire 3D? Thanks

gregoyo1
12th April 2012, 07:58
I have a rooted razr maxx. I get the game to work using titanium backup pro and chainfire 3d but the screen is way
off. About 1/4 of the screen is black.. I tried every different size apk and still the same problem.
I just now tried the non rooted way by simply installing the apk then the data and the game opens with full screen, but i get the failed to download resource files. WTF!! Can anyone please help or give guidence on this?
Thanks for reading.

giokou
12th April 2012, 21:21
I have a rooted razr maxx. I get the game to work using titanium backup pro and chainfire 3d but the screen is way
off. About 1/4 of the screen is black.. I tried every different size apk and still the same problem.
I just now tried the non rooted way by simply installing the apk then the data and the game opens with full screen, but i get the failed to download resource files. WTF!! Can anyone please help or give guidence on this?
Thanks for reading.

Your screen's specs >>> 4.3'' Super AMOLED Advanced qHD(540 x 960)

So the apk for 960x540 didn't work for you???

If not, there is not any other solution. This phone is brand new...

gregoyo1
13th April 2012, 04:17
Correct. I tried the 960 x 540 and every other size apk. I even un/reinstalled titanium backup pro and chainfire 3d 3.3 during each process. There was one problem every time i download the titanium back up files and opened titanium backup. When i go to wipe and restore data+apps, restore data/apps option was not available until i power off the restart. Then when i open titanium, there would show a back up for the sf4 file and give the restore button. The game worked every time but the screen had a black 7 shape taking up about 1/4 of the screen and the touch was way off..

---------- Above post added at 18:13 ----------
Below post was at 18:17 ----------

Id hate to give up on this seeing a motorola razr running the game on youtube.. if there is anyone here running the game with a razr maxx, I would really appriciate some help..
Thanks again for reading

Lenore
13th April 2012, 23:47
I have a brand new Galaxy Nexus... I've downloaded my screen resolution and the SD files and it bugs my phone.... it makes my USB transfering files stop working... and I had to factory reset the phone.... do u guys have a "100% sure" link that it'll work on an unrooted Nexus ? I'll appreciate. Also King of Fighters if possible and I'll love u guys forever

zaro
20th April 2012, 01:25
I tried to run it on my Ideos X5 (adreno 205). I followed the instructions to the letter (not the Titanium thing because it is not necessary as the post says). I get white backround and it crushes. Any ideas would be appreciated.

nokia6600sam
23rd April 2012, 16:55
I have successfully installed on my g note. I installed the 1280x800 apk but it only displays in a small area at the bottom left of the screen.
The 1280x720 apk displays almost fully but the controls are not aligned properly (must touch about a centimeter above the buttons).
Any ideas?

ims99
24th April 2012, 03:42
does it work on sama=sung galaxy note?

nokia6600sam
24th April 2012, 04:27
does it work on sama=sung e?

I can confirm that it works on galaxy note GT-N7000.
however i can't get the full 1280x800 resolution..

---------- Above post added at 01:21 ----------
Below post was at 01:27 ----------

does it work on sama=sung e?

tchaw01
24th April 2012, 12:37

[SIZE=1]---------- Above post added at 01:21 ----------
Below post was at 01:27 ----------[/SIZ

Hi do u need to root ur galaxy note? I tried on my note but it didnt work :(

nokia6600sam
25th April 2012, 11:04
Hi do u need to root ur galaxy note? I tried on my note but it didnt work :(

Yes, i rooted my gnote. And u must have titanium backup installed too.
These are the steps i followed:
1. download apk (1280x720) + TitaniumBackup files +data
2. copy data folder and TitaniumBackup folder to SDcard
3. Install apk (must not run)
4. Open Titanium Backup ==>Backup/Restore ==>find game, then clear data ==>restore d ata
5. then you can run, if you have problem, plea se use chainfire3D v2.8 (qualcomm plugin)

tchaw01
25th April 2012, 12:20
Yes, i rooted my gnote. And u must have titanium backup installed too.
These are the steps i followed:
1. download apk (1280x720) + TitaniumBackup files +data
2. copy data folder and TitaniumBackup folder to SDcard
3. Install apk (must not run)
4. Open Titanium Backup ==>Backup/Restore ==>find game, then clear data ==>restore d ata
5. then you can run, if you have problem, plea se use chainfire3D v2.8 (qualcomm plugin)

Thanks for the info. Will try again soon.

darymohammed
25th April 2012, 21:36
Hello, is it possible to play it on non rooted galaxy tab 10.1 p7510? Replies appreciated.

Chillaxer
27th April 2012, 15:29
i dont think this works on any huawei ideos device for now... I have'nt found any1 thats got it to work on huawei s7 slim or similar...

vhaines
28th April 2012, 15:15
this games rock..working on my htc vision (desire z) smooth..but with sound it lags a bit..any fix on this?

daarkk
28th April 2012, 16:07
i can t run this game
i have sd data,i installed it but when i open it
it says downloading data !!! and then impossible to download
why?? i already have all files

paulkalos55
30th April 2012, 13:12
Finally i got it working...
Very important, for those who have problems with "Failed to download resource files" you might copied the files to your external sd card!
I have internal SD card and external SD card. I always tried the external SD card and i always got the fault message.
I now copy the files to my internal sd card and everything went ok.
I think this tricky should be written in the first post.
Thanks for the game!

BHD1
7th May 2012, 19:18
I have downloaded the game and the sd files. The problems is that I dont have any map on my phone called "sdcard" and if I try to transfer the sd data to the root of the phone it says "5 hours remaining" but it will never send the files, instead it will just stop with a failure message. Anyone know why?

I have a "Samsung Galaxy Nexus"

kangmas
8th May 2012, 02:23
Finally i got it working...
Very important, for those who have problems with "Failed to download resource files" you might copied the files to your external sd card!
I have internal SD card and external SD card. I always tried the external SD card and i always got the fault message.
I now copy the files to my internal sd card and everything went ok.
I think this tricky should be written in the first post.
Thanks for the game!

HTC ONE X don't have external sd, only built in 32gb. But when I copy to the internal sd, it still want to download resource data.[COLOR="Silver"]

Eishia Konno
23rd May 2012, 07:58
Please update the links for the SD data. None is working. :(

giokou
23rd May 2012, 17:38
Please update the links for the SD data. None is working. :(

Rapidshare and Fichier, both DIRECT links, are still active.

Try many times before you make your post.

Rapishare works almost everywhere in the world.

virusdetecte
26th May 2012, 12:50
failed download data on xperia s root :(

predatorrome
29th May 2012, 17:21
Does this work with Asus Transformer Prime TF201?

I cant seem to make it work. Everytime I tried to start the game, it closes/force crash. Tried the methods but to no success.

Bourbon
2nd June 2012, 08:44
Can confirm that its not working on Xperia S.
Tried twice only because copying files via MTP takes so f****** long.

Installed 1280*720 apk
copied sd files to /sdcard/ which have been extracted with 7zip
started sf4hd

just get downloading ressources ... stays at 0% for a while and then quits with an error message telling me that the files cannot be downloaded.

Using the same procedure on sgs2 works. my sxs is not rooted yet because at the moment you need to unlock and flash a prerooted fw.
seems like i have to wait until the exclusive 3 months for LG are over and it finally appears in google play :-/

HTC ONE X don't have external sd, only built in 32gb. But when I copy to the internal sd, it still want to download resource data.[COLOR="Silver"]

failed download data on xperia s root :(

Same as these posts above. Will not work on my Xperia S, especially unrooted. Continuously trying to download resource files regardless of what I do. It seems it can't read an internal SD card correctly. Using Titanium should give a fair chance, but I'm not in that situation unfortunately.

gigaguy19
6th June 2012, 22:05
I have a rooted device. I have a galaxy s2.
The game works but with white screen.
I have ChainFire 3D 1.8 installed.
I have all three plugins.
I have tried using the plugins.
I still get the white screen.
Fix?
Thanks.

kredozz
10th June 2012, 16:55
is it support on lg optimus black?:afraid:

roaronline
11th June 2012, 12:30
does it support motorola xoom 2?

dyolf32
23rd June 2012, 04:37
wherer is the SD Data files can be download? Please reply me the link thanks

jameschris25
24th June 2012, 07:29
I just tried the download for 1280x720 resolution apk and the file is not available anymore even in Rapidshare... Can you please check the file again?

Thanks!

brewhoxs ex
25th June 2012, 14:07
Maybe someone can help me with this... I downloaded the game and everything is fine. Downloaded the sd files fine too. When i run the game it still tries to download resource files. Do i need to change the folder name or something? Or put it in a specific folder? because the game aint reading the files! I am using a Moto Razr... Thanks

Same here too. I put in SDCARD\SF_IV_DATA\*FILES* but it still tries to DOWNLOAD RESOURCE FILES. What must i do know? Is there anyone can help me, please?

sufy1000
5th July 2012, 17:18
Hi there I so want to play this. I have a Xperia PLAY and i'm not rooted so can someone send me the apk file please ?

Thanks !

quinhas_35
6th July 2012, 11:49
This works on Samsung S3?

billubakra
6th July 2012, 21:56
Which version should be downloaded for SIII?

nepalidog
11th July 2012, 18:26
this does not work on incredible 2 ..any fix?

giokou
11th July 2012, 18:31
This works on Samsung S3?

Which version should be downloaded for SIII?

this does not work on incredible 2 ..any fix?

Why don't you all read carefully the 1st post???

All the needed info is gathered there.

After a very long discussion, the game works as it should working on all adreno gpu devices.

For the rest of you guys, use Chainfire 3D.

A lot of people reported that the game works well with Chainfire 3D v1.8!

If this doesn't work, then your device 99% isn't supported. It's simple!

billubakra
12th July 2012, 21:18
Why don't you all read carefully the 1st post???

All the needed info is gathered there.

If this doesn't work, then your device 99% isn't supported. It's simple!

I read the whole info in that post but i am new to Android i dont have much info that is why i asked.So again i am asking,hope you dont mind

1.Which resolution file should i try in my SIII?
2.Do i need to install Chainfire 3D in order to play this?If yes can you give me its link as i am unable to find it

SIII's GPU is Mali-400MP and i guess that it is superior than Adreno so one problem is solved

giokou
14th July 2012, 22:17
1. None version of the ones at the 1st post is going to work, because SGS III is a brand new phone.
You can't make it work untill a modded version comes out for your device. I am not a coder.

2. Chainfire supports NVidia, PowerVR and Quallcom plugins only. You can try it, I have added links for v1.8 and v3.3 at the 1st post.

billubakra
15th July 2012, 14:40
1. None version of the ones at the 1st post is going to work, because SGS III is a brand new phone.
You can't make it work untill a modded version comes out for your device. I am not a coder.

2. Chainfire supports NVidia, PowerVR and Quallcom plugins only. You can try it, I have added links for v1.8 and v3.3 at the 1st post.

Thanks for replying buddy.I guess i will have to wait for the modded version.I guess no point of installing Chainfire since modded version aint available

kobra66
16th July 2012, 04:16
the game was working fine on my evo 3d (running gingerbread)
when i updated to the official ics, the game crashes after the "tap screen" shows up

can anyone help me plz

hahahak
16th July 2012, 10:40
Resource file corrupted...

sufy1000
16th July 2012, 12:38
How about for Xperia PLAY ? which version should be downloaded for that for non rooted users ?

pawan_mims
18th July 2012, 15:07
Not working on my Xperia S :hardcry:
i first installed the apk, did not open it as mentioned and then i copied the sd data to the root folder
now when i try to open the game, it loads the video and when i tap the screen to start "Downloading resource files" dialog appears and after few seconds i get a message "Failed to download the resource files"
Is the game not compatible for my phone??

harry92008
19th July 2012, 19:25
same error : downloading resource files. guess its not gonna work on phones having internal sd card. Btw i have HTC one X.

Bourbon
20th July 2012, 02:22
Not working on my Xperia S :hardcry:
i first installed the apk, did not open it as mentioned and then i copied the sd data to the root folder
now when i try to open the game, it loads the video and when i tap the screen to start "Downloading resource files" dialog appears and after few seconds i get a message "Failed to download the resource files"
Is the game not compatible for my phone??

Didn't I already say this?

Mr_Element
26th July 2012, 22:59
Uhm sorry if I am asking something that has already been answered, I have scanned the #1 post twice for any possible answer but didn't find anything...
There is a quoted text from someone that says that the game runs as it should on XPERIA Neo V (only sound lag when making special move). I am here to report that it can also be played on SE XPERIA x10 and runs great BUT what if I don't want to have the sound lag, should I follow the method for rooted phones or that's just the way the geme is no matter what?

Thanks in advance.

vishnu777
27th July 2012, 17:38
Which resolution to be download for Sony Xperia S??

harry92008
18th August 2012, 23:31
any body got it working on HTC one X

saad_81
20th August 2012, 18:29
works on htc desire hd but it lags and slows down most probably due to the slow processor. It doesn't work on nexus 7, get stuck on downloading resources. Has anyone had any luck on nexus 7 tablet?

kydd54
23rd August 2012, 00:27
saving on phone instead of sd will get ride of the corrupted issues but as fro no white screen if your phone aint rooted forget about this game for now

badjina
23rd August 2012, 02:03
hi i installed street fighter 4 hd in my galaxy s3 and it works perfectly but when I touch many times or I touch two buttons at the same time the game stop.Please there is a solution?

wantedx
23rd August 2012, 12:09
can any1 upload sd data again to some other host sites, rapidshare is really sks having 24kbps speed & connection terminated aft sm hrs

already failed three times, its really annoying :(

somy
23rd August 2012, 15:12
Can anyone make Xperia play buttons optimize for this game plzzzzzz

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

chipichawa
10th October 2012, 11:19
all link is dead !!!

vamsy
10th October 2012, 16:42
All sd data links dead !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

marianop89
10th October 2012, 19:48
SD data links dead... someone plz upload again.

Soulcarber
30th December 2012, 05:13
sd data link is currently dead, please repost link for data

Diseezneal
21st February 2013, 07:51
Cant download the Data Files...Please help...

aslam420
21st February 2013, 12:15
Hii alll.... Please please upload link for sd data, i want this game....

raselm
13th August 2013, 01:50
working smootlhy on samsung galaxy s3. thanks!