View Full Version : Wheres my Water v.1.4.1

Jrhoop
10th March 2012, 21:39
Latest >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links](unlocked)

WHERE'S MY WATER v1.4.1

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He is a little different from the other alligators — he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. The other alligators have damaged his plumbing and disrupted the water flow. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower! In Swampy’s Story, play eight themed chapters over 160 levels. Collect Swampy’s ducks and shower items to unlock new puzzles and bonus levels. FREE levels are added to Swampy’s Story regularly!

MEET CRANKY!
Cranky is the toughest alligator around and he has worked up an appetite from sabotaging Swampy’s water supply. He eats anything, especially all the rotting and disgusting junk found in the dumps and sewers. Cranky will not eat vegetables however, and now his food is covered with vegetable-like algae. Use the dirty purple water to clean off Cranky’s plate so he can eat!

Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.

• TWO STORIES — TWO SEPARATE GAMES — MORE THAN 200 TOTAL PUZZLES — FREE UPDATES TO SWAMPY’S STORY!

Swampy’s Story
The fun is just beginning. The story of Swampy unfolds as you play. Swampy’s cute, he’s funny, he just wants to take a shower with his beloved rubber ducky. In Swampy’s Story, play seven themed chapters over 140 levels. Collect Swampy’s ducks and shower items to unlock new puzzles and bonus levels. FREE levels are added to Swampy’s Story regularly!

Cranky’s Story
Cranky is the toughest alligator around and so are his puzzles! Play the first two chapters across 40 levels and test your puzzle solving skills with Cranky’s Challenge. Cranky’s Challenge is a game within a game. Four unique puzzles packs with 16 total levels for the most-skilled puzzle solvers. Humorous story moments and richly-detailed graphics bring this subterranean world to life! Check for updates often.

• AMAZING LIFELIKE FLUID PHYSICS
Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide fresh water, dirty water, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios.

• COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES, AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect Swampy’s shower items and complete Cranky’s Challenge to unlock bonus levels. “Tri-Duck” each chapter and tap around for secret levels and even more surprises!

Every drop counts in Where’s My Water? — A refreshing puzzler filled with good clean gaming fun!

What's in this version:

1. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING — UPDATE NOW AND ENJOY 20 FREE NEW LEVELS!

2. Introducing 'Caution to the Wind' — the newest chapter in Swampy’s Story, and the latest way to play Where’s My Water. Featuring FANS, blow water left, right, up, down and diagonally to solve puzzles! Some are helpful and some will blow you away. Fans for our fans. Enjoy!

3. Have you “Tri-Ducked” the game yet and completed all the bonus levels? Let us know at [Only registered and activated users can see links]

If problems - uninstall current version and re-install. This apk has all 3 stars completed.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1jester
11th March 2012, 01:36
Bingo just the update I was looking for tonight (rep when on on my PC)

loqan
11th March 2012, 02:06
Friend told me about update for his iPhone 2 days ago... i was looking forward to this for android ;)

Anyway I donwloaded from market already, bought WMM in market while discount action ;)

Rep+ anyway ;)

Khantastic
11th March 2012, 09:17
and just when i was about to uninstall the previous ver, we have new version

and yessssss new levels :excited:

working fine, installed on previous version.

rep++.

crazyon3
11th March 2012, 18:51
thanks a lot...this is the best puzzle/physics game on the market so far...but why it has always the 3ducks already? thats not cool lol

FromMiG
11th March 2012, 23:04
Hm thx, why all levels complete?

bryan_bat
12th March 2012, 12:48
Found a link without the completed levels.

hi, thanks for upload, I can't Install over my 1.3.6 anyway around it? "Application not installed" tried uninstall also. Same message.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

dejan_
12th March 2012, 13:51
Hm thx, why all levels complete?

Found a link without the completed levels.

hi, thanks for upload, I can't Install over my 1.3.6 anyway around it? "Application not installed" tried uninstall also. Same message.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

try this (doesn't replace your saves):

Hirishiolo
21st March 2012, 23:17
try this (doesn't replace your saves):

Thanks, but... has this version the completed levels with 3ducks or not?

sau975
22nd March 2012, 06:55
how to reset the game?

Aqrab
22nd March 2012, 07:59
is this version can be moved to SD CARD ?

dejan_
22nd March 2012, 13:53
Thanks, but... has this version the completed levels with 3ducks or not?

my version doesn't have levels completed with 3ducks and everything is unlocked ;)

Hirishiolo
23rd March 2012, 05:35
Thanks I'll wait for a version with levels not completed but that can be installed on the previous...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

dejan_
23rd March 2012, 15:03
Thanks I'll wait for a version with levels not completed but that can be installed on the previous...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
i uploaded sucha version..read few posts back --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hirishiolo
24th March 2012, 04:54
Thanks but I can't overwrite the previous version (1.3.1) so I decided to reinstall...

but even if I Reset the game, with the in-game option, or resetting the game data, I have always 3ducks everywhere... why? How can i restore it to empty?

dejan_
24th March 2012, 18:32
Thanks but I can't overwrite the previous version (1.3.1) so I decided to reinstall...

but even if I Reset the game, with the in-game option, or resetting the game data, I have always 3ducks everywhere... why? How can i restore it to empty?
hmm..if u uninstall 1.3.1 and then install my version 1.4.1 ...u have 3ducks everywhere ? ...dunno

Hirishiolo
24th March 2012, 19:41
I resolved, thank you!

dejan_
25th March 2012, 19:29
I resolved, thank you!

what did u do ? ...

Hirishiolo
26th March 2012, 03:42
So I will explain...
I had 1.3.1 and tried installing 1.4.1 (your version) but nothing... so I tried installing 1.3.5 and then 1.3.6 and then 1.4.1 another time, but nothing yet. So I uninstalled my 1.3.1 and installed your version. But I can't play the new levels because blocked. So I installed the other 1.4.1 version (all unblocked) and played new levels. Then I tried to reset the game because I wanted to redo all levels, but I didn't managed to. Then I uninstalled this versione and installed yours, with blocked levels, so I'm redoing all the game... I hope in the future there will be overwritable versions....

dejan_
26th March 2012, 14:12
i see :\ ...yea i hope next version won't be soo problematic

nivakis
2nd April 2012, 01:09
I tried to install the unlocked version other 1.3.6 and it failed. So is there any way to backup progress and make a clean install? I really would prefer NOT losing hours of gameplay. Furthermore, is cranky's story included in this one?
Thanx in advance :)

Hirishiolo
2nd April 2012, 06:41
I cannot managed to do this, but my phone doesn't have root. Someone with data-backup maybe...