View Full Version : where is 'Sdcard/Android/Obb' .. please help

abominationx
7th July 2012, 20:08
hi.. i'm new here and having a problem..
so straight on to the topic.. i was downloading Final Fantasy III earlier.. and they need me to copy some data file to 'Sdcard/Android/Obb'
but after plugging my Samsung Galaxy W to my PC and exploring all of it content, i can't seem to find 'Sdcard/Android/Obb'... Please help.. There are so many game i'd like to play but need the same process to start the game..
sorry if this is a silly question, but hey.. i'm just a newbie..

Thanks before..
:) :)

akinaro
7th July 2012, 20:12
probably you exploring internal storage not SDcard, you should see in "My Computer" both storage.
Or just copy it using file manager in your android.

abominationx
7th July 2012, 20:21
first.. thanks for the reply.. didn't expect to be replied very quickly after posting lol..

i have explored both storage.. i even find for some folder named 'obb' but alas i didn't find any folder named obb..
i just want to ask this okay, i think this could be the root of this problem.. i didn't format my SDcard from my android, i format it through my PC.. could it be the root of this problem??
sorry for my sloppy english, i hope you understand this.. :) :)
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

probably you exploring internal storage not SDcard, you should see in "My Computer" both storage.
Or just copy it using file manager in your android.

first.. thanks for the reply.. didn't expect to be replied very quickly after posting lol..

i have explored both storage.. i even searchfor some folder named 'obb' but alas i didn't find any folder named obb..
i just want to ask this okay, i think this could be the root of this problem.. i didn't format my SDcard from my android, i format it through my PC.. could it be the root of this problem??
sorry for my sloppy english, i hope you understand this..
thanks

hemantz
7th July 2012, 20:55
hi.. i'm new here and having a problem..
so straight on to the topic.. i was downloading Final Fantasy III earlier.. and they need me to copy some data file to 'Sdcard/Android/Obb'
but after plugging my Samsung Galaxy W to my PC and exploring all of it content, i can't seem to find 'Sdcard/Android/Obb'... Please help.. There are so many game i'd like to play but need the same process to start the game..
sorry if this is a silly question, but hey.. i'm just a newbie..

Thanks before..
:) :)

Go to sd card/Android and create a new folder and rename it to obb.Now extract the downloaded folder here.done:confused:

sent from my android using wifi

symbal
7th July 2012, 20:57
Copy to that folder on your internal memory, and yes you should also format card in phone.

hemantz
7th July 2012, 21:03
Copy to that folder on your internal memory, and yes you should also format card in phone.

No need to format the card and it's in sd card not internal memory.I have just copied and it's working fine.:D

sent from my android using wifi