View Full Version : SYGIC 13.1.4 [Complete Files]+Sygic 13.1.4 Crck.apk+Map Downloader 13.1.4 [100% Teste

tsmk92
21st June 2013, 00:06
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] W_YOipmctmiEx7YqQ=h230 [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] 826QM5NOAnoZiAVjM=h230 [Only registered and activated users can see links] 04e2IIO-SBU8iCc7s=h230[Only registered and activated users can see links] TsxwXVeguudyL1EmU=h230
Sygic 13.1.4 compressed zip [117 MB]

Install notes :

1st of All : A CLEAN INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. I REPEAT. !!! CLEAN INSTALLATION PLEASE !!!
2nd. Uninstall your Previous version or old version.
3rd Delete Completely Sygic Folder from your SDCARD or Internal SD
4th. Extract sygic 1.3.4 Folder on your PC
5th Open SYGIC 13.1.4 FOLDER and Copy Sygic Folder to your SDCARD or Internal SD
6th Install Sygic 13.1.4cr.apk
7th Open mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130617) FOLDER on your Computer. and Download your needed Map
8th Copy your Download Map to SYGIC\MAPS\xxx.xx.2013.03
9th WIFI or Internet DATA on
10th Follow Instructions if Data Needed will download by itself.

Download your TTS Voices with mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130617) and Copy to Loquendo TTS "FOLDER" On SDCARD or Internal SD

For Voices and TTS check also : Sygic\Res\Voices

Zippyshare Links

Permanent 4Shared Links

Fixed rotation Apk

Mas1er
21st June 2013, 03:15
Works fine on my SGS 3. Thanks a lot!

finisher70
21st June 2013, 11:50
Help. Rotation of the Phone will close Sygic ?????? Samsung S3

tolis14
21st June 2013, 13:40
Hello,
How do we enable Loquendo TTS? Do we have to download or install anything else?

Thanks

SolidSnake69
21st June 2013, 14:10
Link is down I repeat link is down

aristotelhs2060
21st June 2013, 14:47

That happens to me too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

egozum
21st June 2013, 17:53
That happens to me too

same with mine Galaxy note(LTE) II

tsmk92
21st June 2013, 17:56
Link is down I repeat link is down

link updated. thanks

RASTAVIPER
21st June 2013, 17:57
More links for downloading whole file from 1st post
SYGIC 13.1.4 [Complete Files]+Sygic 13.1.4 Crck.apk+Map Downloader 13.1.4

tsmk92
21st June 2013, 18:46
That happens to me too

same with mine Galaxy note(LTE) II

try this apk [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hello,
How do we enable Loquendo TTS? Do we have to download or install anything else?

Thanks

no need to install anything than sygic apk. just download your country maps and voices then copy all the source data

hardioke
23rd June 2013, 08:30
Work fine on my Samsung Grand Duos.
Thanks a lot Guys

:beer:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mobily
23rd June 2013, 11:06
do i need to download Loquendo TTS also from Map Downloader

akdenizx
23rd June 2013, 12:35
do i need to download Loquendo TTS also from Map Downloader

I guess there are some problems. It is not downloading TTS sounds :punish:

d4rkf0rce
23rd June 2013, 12:50
so far everything is working fine. One question: Do you guys also have a weird speedcam icon on the map? For me, it is only a white square...

SolidSnake69
23rd June 2013, 12:57
Thanks working fine on my Note 2

VVVoldemar
23rd June 2013, 13:03
Thanks, works great on SGS2!

mobily
23rd June 2013, 13:52
so i need to download it or not...the 1st one here

RASTAVIPER
23rd June 2013, 14:11

It's only extra voices.
Not the main that you have anyway to download when you first download and install the application.

Unleashed by my rooted Nexus 4

f3tus
23rd June 2013, 14:11
No, you don't need Loquendo TTS.

vfusion
23rd June 2013, 15:27
Check your SD Card, if you already have the folder (Loquendo TTS) & files in this folder , no need.

eerem
24th June 2013, 22:09
New SYGIC 13.1.4 [Complete Files]+Sygic 13.1.4 Crck.apk+Map Downloader 13.1.4

All works great. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

cybersky
24th June 2013, 22:36
... works good here on sgs2.

what happends when i am online an the navigation is on, did this app call home ?
can i make an account on the sygic server to get real traffic data ?

thx

sayedaftab
25th June 2013, 00:50
not supporting latest indian map 2012.11

channygill
25th June 2013, 08:36
not supporting latest indian map 2012.11

works fine with indian map 2012.11

paste these files in maps folder

sayedaftab
25th June 2013, 09:33
thanx its worked

esi_black
25th June 2013, 09:43
not supporting latest iran map

mohseen khan
26th June 2013, 08:27
Installed over 13.1.1 and downloaded the the remaning file ...and replaced the new map ....working fine.... thanks for great work...

zoya4u
26th June 2013, 19:20
Work great after paste these files.
Thanks

ahmadsaquib
27th June 2013, 10:44
plz help someone i follow all the instruction but when i open the sygic in my mobile it show no item and go to Buy sygic page in sygic
plz tell me what to do

mariusmga
27th June 2013, 21:12
Works perfect on my rooted S3. Thanks, great app was waiting for it.

gagas1
27th June 2013, 21:29
Fine on Asus TF101

Raffles
28th June 2013, 16:05
plz help someone i follow all the instruction but when i open the sygic in my mobile it show no item and go to Buy sygic page in sygic
plz tell me what to do
I also experience the same problem.

rainbal
28th June 2013, 21:02
can you move the maps to external sd card, if so how?

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

can you move the maps to external sd card, if so how?

Thanks in advance

drqarshi
29th June 2013, 07:19
how to download pasitani maps

fits79
30th June 2013, 09:12
To install the latest greek maps the only thing we must do is simply delete the previews map folder(grc.ta.2012.10) and copy that one(grc.ta.2013.03) into sygic\maps folder?

RASTAVIPER
30th June 2013, 10:04
To install the latest greek maps the only thing we must do is simply delete the previews map folder(grc.ta.2012.10) and copy that one(grc.ta.2013.03) into sygic\maps folder?

In my case this worked fine. Although you can check if after installation of sygic 13.1.4 if you can download latest maps through the application.

alexfromgl
30th June 2013, 14:05
working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7 P3110
Thanks

henryscy
30th June 2013, 17:35
tested on my S4. working good!. Thanks!

nitinbarve
30th June 2013, 18:21
thx for the upload... followed jus as mentioned ..still it went to online buy screen :( plz help/advise

1st of All : A CLEAN INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. I REPEAT. !!! CLEAN INSTALLATION PLEASE !!!
2nd. Uninstall your Previous version or old version.
3rd Delete Completely Sygic Folder from your SDCARD or Internal SD
4th. Extract sygic 1.3.4 Folder on your PC
5th Open SYGIC 13.1.4 FOLDER and Copy Sygic Folder to your SDCARD or Internal SD...............(done as sked)
6th Install Sygic 13.1.4cr.apk...................................... ...(done as asked)
7th Open mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130617) FOLDER on your Computer. and Download your needed Map... (done as asked)
8th Copy your Download Map to SYGIC\MAPS\xxx.xx.2013.03 ............................(renamed as mentioed)
9th WIFI or Internet DATA on .................................................. ...................(.this worked)
10th Follow Instructions if Data Needed will download by itself..... (here it wet to BUY screen)

fits79
1st July 2013, 14:42
In my case this worked fine. Although you can check if after installation of sygic 13.1.4 if you can download latest maps through the application.

No you CAN'T download maps from sygic 13.1.4 app wish you can but you CAN'T....

fits79
1st July 2013, 14:47
Which the difference between modded and simple sygic file?

And why mine sygic 13.1.4 doesn't appera like the picture bellow
[Only registered and activated users can see links] W_YOipmctmiEx7YqQ=h230
but it seems like the older version of sygic(Without the conter at right of the picture)?

kagelo
1st July 2013, 16:42
downloaded,its working ok but i dont have voice.what i must do.i have downloaded with mapdownloader the whole LoquentoTTS file(1,83GB) but dont know what to do to have Greek voice.actually i dont even have english right now,my sygic is speechless:confused:

RASTAVIPER
1st July 2013, 17:03
downloaded,its working ok but i dont have voice.what i must do.i have downloaded with mapdownloader the whole LoquentoTTS file(1,83GB) but dont know what to do to have Greek voice.actually i dont even have english right now,my sygic is speechless:confused:

Check in settings> regional to select your language. This is for the standard language.
I don't know if Loquento supports Greek.

kagelo
1st July 2013, 17:58
i mean to have voice in navigation.i go to settings-regional-voice-standard voices and there are no files inside.how i enable voice navigation?
edit: with open wifi in settings-regional-voice-standard voices i downloaded the voice file i wanted(greek-despoina).is there a chance i will be put in trial mode now that i connected to internet?it warned me that if i dont create an account online i will lose my purchases,something like that..

RASTAVIPER
1st July 2013, 18:08
i mean to have voice in navigation.i go to settings-regional-voice-standard voices and there are no files inside.how i enable voice navigation?
edit: with open wifi in settings-regional-voice-standard voices i downloaded the voice file i wanted(greek-despoina).is there a chance i will be put in trial mode now that i connected to internet?it warned me that if i dont create an account online i will lose my purchases,something like that..

I am talking also about voice through navigation.
Don't worry about any notifications.
If you put the cracked apk then everything will be fine.
Do you remember if you downloaded resources files after you installed the program?

kagelo
1st July 2013, 18:16
no just installed as described.didnt download anything except the greek voice in voices as mentioned before.i am ok?

hemant2008
1st July 2013, 19:19
Which the difference between modded and simple sygic file?

And why mine sygic 13.1.4 doesn't appera like the picture bellow
[Only registered and activated users can see links] W_YOipmctmiEx7YqQ=h230
but it seems like the older version of sygic(Without the conter at right of the picture)?

You have to enable "Side bar" in the Settings menu. It is disabled by default in this version but was enabled in previous versions.

Modded version is the full version (no restrictions) and simple (trial) version works for 14 days or so only and then you have to purchase it to keep using it. I hope this clears your doubts.

RASTAVIPER
1st July 2013, 21:16
no just installed as described.didnt download anything except the greek voice in voices as mentioned before.i am ok?

Check folder sygic>res>voices and tell me what files are inside there

kagelo
1st July 2013, 23:16
there is one folder called greek_woman and all the other folders are called TTS_x,where x=country names

fits79
2nd July 2013, 06:54
You have to enable "Side bar" in the Settings menu. It is disabled by default in this version but was enabled in previous versions.

Modded version is the full version (no restrictions) and simple (trial) version works for 14 days or so only and then you have to purchase it to keep using it. I hope this clears your doubts.
And if i install the cracked apk after some days the program will become trial or this side bar will simply doesn't appear?

RASTAVIPER
2nd July 2013, 07:38
there is one folder called greek_woman and all the other folders are called TTS_x,where x=country names

If you have Greek women folder, then you have the needed files.
You just need to select the Greek navigation (Despoina voice) from inside the app.

gianton
2nd July 2013, 14:18
Working great on my H1, thanks.

anorthosis
3rd July 2013, 08:03
No voice (greek) too ....

rahees
3rd July 2013, 17:38
india map downloaded sygic_mmi where i can put this folder ?

amit1275
4th July 2013, 10:37
india map downloaded sygic_mmi where i can put this folder ?

+1 .

exhuman
4th July 2013, 10:54
Rename it as "Maps" and put it Sygic folder.

channygill
4th July 2013, 10:55
+1 .

sygic_mmi rename this folder to sygic and paste in root of sd

dianjuli
4th July 2013, 12:27
working good on my MIKI Cross A7S.ICS StockROM no root
here's my steps:

1.uninstall any previous of sygic.don't forget to clear cache and data

2.delete sygic folder on sdcard/sygic

3.delete com.sygic.aura folder on sdcard/android/data if any there ( this is a resource file during the first time installation )

4.open downloaded package ( sygic 1.3.4 apk modded.zip ) copy sygic folder to sdcard (root folder)

5.copy apk.file to sdcard (root folder)

6.open file manager.then install apk.

7.restart device

8.copy maps folder (download form package provide) ,mine is idn.ta.2013.03 (indonesia) to sdcard/sygic/maps

9.open sygic application and voila...it works flawless.and no need to download resource again.just drive and don't get lost.

many thanks to tsmk92 and other uploader

Hipnetix
5th July 2013, 14:21
Can someone help me? Everything works but I can't open the map downloader to download the maps. I've tried everything but it wont open.
Anyways, thanks for the upload!

RASTAVIPER
5th July 2013, 14:44
Can someone help me? Everything works but I can't open the map downloader to download the maps. I've tried everything but it wont open.
Anyways, thanks for the upload!

Do you mean the pc application or through the Sygic mobile application?

Hipnetix
5th July 2013, 15:15
The pc application.

zfazlyb
5th July 2013, 19:27
Thank dude i have install at S4 look working :egdance:

dianjuli
6th July 2013, 08:08
The pc application.

have you try to redownload? maybe your file is corrupted. and try to open file without antivirus program running inside your PC,it will detect that file is a virus! disable it..

lucid1
7th July 2013, 03:20
I take it you don't have to install the CRK APK followed by the fix rotation APK as the fixed rotation apk just an updated version of the CRK APK, hence I only need to install the rotation fix apk on its own. [tested and as above ;-) ]

Also the downloaded LoquendoTTS folder does that need to be copied to the root of the SD card/internal storage or within the Sygic folder? And if into the Sygic folder does it need to be copied as a whole including the folder or just the contents? or do the contents need to be copied into the "Sygic\Res\voices" folder??

I note that ALL the voices in the original "Sygic\Res\voices" folder from the links on the OP thread are ONLY TTS voices.
Thus should the other voices (downloaded from the PC downloader) be copied to the "Sygic\Res\voices" folder on the SD card/internal storage.

NB. the OP re the voices is slightly ambiguous, hence my question.

fuzzyangel
8th July 2013, 09:57
Working fine in my alcatel star
I downloaded map with trial app since I hadn't access to a PC, kept map folder to other location and then followed all steps
Keep up the good work guys!

amg009
8th July 2013, 11:06
Guys the app is working for me but I don't have the maps. I am from India and do I need to download the whole Asia maps just to get Indian maps, some indian user or any knowledgeable s help me...
Do I need to get the voices too...?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lucid1
8th July 2013, 20:32
Ok I figured out the TTS voices.
unless you use the LoquendoTTS folder correctly no TTS voices are available. On my Phone an HTC One SV there is a partitioned internal memory of 8Gb. Part of this is hidden for the ROM and another part hidden for App installation (about 1.1Gb). The rest about 4Gb is available to use. I also have a 64Gb SD card installed. If the Sygic is installed in the normal way on the internal memory the TTS does not function if the LoquendoTTS folder is placed on the SD card. It must be placed on the phones internal storage (4Gb free area). The problem is that it then takes up about half the space, and most of the languages are just not needed.

If you use sygic itself to download the TTS voices from within the program itself it the deactivates the maps and you have to remove everything and reinstall again. But if you keep the LoquendoTTS folder that sygic has itself downloaded (copy to PC) then copy it to the internal storage at the end the TTS works and you can have just your chosen languages.

sushantgarg2
11th July 2013, 09:36
For Indian Maps Only
After so much tried finally my maps running successfully

1. copy Maps From Sygic_mmi to sygic(mobile/ Sd card)
2. copy 3 files Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info to Maps(mobile/ Sd card).
thats all.

ja67
11th July 2013, 13:20
THERE IS not Install Sygic 13.1.4cr.apk in the FOLDER!!

boncot
11th July 2013, 13:51
Thanx m8 .... working like a charm

Sent from my Liquid e2 using Tapatalk 2

apurvgupta1
11th July 2013, 19:27
I placed maps folder from sygic_mmi folder to sygic in sd card, but still on running sygic it is downloading 1 gb of maps. Any ideas?

avee02000
13th July 2013, 18:10
Dear Aporvgupta,
2. copy 3 files from older version sygic. (Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info) to Maps(mobile/ Sd card).
thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

i downloaded israel map and past isr.nt.2012.12 to maps folder. but its not working. i am also using india maps . that is running very well. but after pasting israel maps it stoped working. any idea why its not working,
Thanks

lucid1
13th July 2013, 18:52
Dear Aporvgupta,
i downloaded israel map and past isr.nt.2012.12 to maps folder. but its not working. i am also using india maps . that is running very well. but after pasting israel maps it stoped working. any idea why its not working,
Thanks

If you use the PC downloader you can get the latest Israel map from there and it works i just tested it. If you try download anything through the app on the phone..map or voices it will disable other maps and you will have to remove the folder and uninstall and start again. The country map should be placed in the "Sygic\Maps" folder.

Install notes :
1. Switch off data/wifi
2. A CLEAN INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. Uninstall your Previous version or old version.
3. Delete Completely Sygic Folder from your SDCARD or Internal SD as well as LoquendoTTS folder (either on internal/external storage)
4. Copy Sygic Folder to your SDCARD or Internal SD
5. Copy Sygic13.1.4cr.apk to the root of your SDCard or internal Storage
6. Install Sygic 13.1.4cr.apk and then restart device
7. Open mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130617) FOLDER on your PC and download your Maps/voices/LoquendoTTS folder to PC
8. Copy your Download Maps to SYGIC\MAPS\ (then disconnect from PC)
9. Switch on your WIFI or Internet DATA
10. Start Sygic and follow Instructions if sygic needs to download files.
11. Switch off WiFi or internet Data and connect to PC
12. Copy downloaded Voices to Sygic\Res\Voices
13. Copy LoquendoTTS folder to internal storage root.

If you have both internal storage and SD card some phones require the Loquendo TTS folder to be on the internal storage for the TTS voices to work.

Hmm just noticed there are no speedcams in that israel map, there were ones in the map from SygicDownloader_1.9, "isr.nt.2013.01" I guess you can just copy the cam file over from that to the map folder.

punisher1
13th July 2013, 19:57
What are the steps for a new install and the map for romania ?

avee02000
14th July 2013, 08:42
Installing steps are in the very first post and also just above your post. for romania map , you can download it by map downloader ( double click on Europe, you will find romania map there)

zx16
14th July 2013, 09:45
Maps Romania, TeleAtlas 03.2013 = 40,62mb
Maps Romania, Navteq 09.2012 = 47mb

punisher1
14th July 2013, 12:36
the map , the lanes and the building looks very bad , like they need some anti-aliasing .
how can i rise the resolution of the program ?

zx16
14th July 2013, 13:05
TeleAtlas maps of Europe are trash!

Example:

and so ... you can think what would be navteq maps for 2013

avee02000
14th July 2013, 14:59
If you use the PC downloader you can get the latest Israel map from there and it works i just tested it. If you try download anything through the app on the phone..map or voices it will disable other maps and you will have to remove the folder and uninstall and start again. The country map should be placed in the "Sygic\Maps" folder.

Install notes :
1. Switch off data/wifi
2. A CLEAN INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. Uninstall your Previous version or old version.
3. Delete Completely Sygic Folder from your SDCARD or Internal SD as well as LoquendoTTS folder (either on internal/external storage)
7. Open mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130617) FOLDER on your PC and download your Maps/voices/LoquendoTTS folder to PC

If you have both internal storage and SD card some phones require the Loquendo TTS folder to be on the internal storage for the TTS voices to work.

Hmm just noticed there are no speedcams in that israel map, there were ones in the map from SygicDownloader_1.9, "isr.nt.2013.01" I guess you can just copy the cam file over from that to the map folder.
i tried everything but israel map not opening. india map running very well. what should i add in map folder? i have these three files (Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info) and WCL folder in maps folder, with india map its running very well but when i add israel map its not opening, it goes to sygic activation.
please help me, i will go to israel very soon.
thanks

lucid1
15th July 2013, 02:27
i tried everything but israel map not opening. india map running very well. what should i add in map folder? i have these three files (Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info) and WCL folder in maps folder, with india map its running very well but when i add israel map its not opening, it goes to sygic activation.
please help me, i will go to israel very soon.
thanks

I suggest you remove all the folders and uninstall the app, making sure you force stop it and clear its data first. Then follow the instructions exactly as I posted them above. The Israel map seems to work ok, though I can't vouch for it's accuracy as I'm on the other side of the world.

This is what is in its map folder.

I added the cam file later from an older map and then the speedcams work.

Have you updated from a previous version of Sygic without uninstalling properly?

You need to remove EVERYTHING and use the sygic folder downloaded from the 1st post that contains Android, Maps and Res folders and a file called version.

The maps folder has the following in it before adding your own downloaded maps with the PC downloader
mus.ta.2013.03 (folder)
wcl (folder)
content.info (file)
footprint.info

There is NO content.lic file there at all. That file is used in an older version of Sygic but is NOT in my installation from a clean install , hence you have either upgraded instead of a clean instal or used the wrong sygic folder copied across to the phone.

punisher1
24th July 2013, 01:12
the map , the lanes and the building looks very bad , like they need some anti-aliasing .

lucid1
24th July 2013, 02:47
You already posted this earlier on in the thread, the maps and buildings look fine to me. If you want someone to try to help you, maybe it would be wise for you to help them and post details of the phone you have, with info on what CPU & RAM it has and the type of screen with details of its resolution. It may be that your phone specification is just not up to the job of running the app.

punisher1
24th July 2013, 18:38
my phone is an lg p500 .

lucid1
25th July 2013, 01:35
The best thing you can do punisher is to look up the spec of your own phone as i suggested, Its CPU/RAM/Screen size and graphics and android version and compare that to what info you can find either from google or sygic as to the minimum specification required to run the version of sygic on your phone. Other things to check are that is the phone running out of memory or space that can affect how an app runs. If you find that your phone meets the specs then try removing everything and reinstalling the app. I can tell you that the graphics are great many peoples phones i have seen so the problem is likely either your specific application install or your phone.

On older versions i do remember there was a way to alter a certain file in notepad and alter some parameters to adjust some elements of the graphics but that was more do do with the text and size and positioning or the info at the bottom of the screen.

Try googling sygic with your phone type and see if anything comes up or others have similar issues and if they have found a way to resolve it. good luck.

HARDC0RE
25th July 2013, 11:47
What is LoquendoTTS for when you already have the regular "voices"?

lucid1
25th July 2013, 14:26
What is LoquendoTTS for when you already have the regular "voices"?
Files that allow for TTS Voices. (text to Speech) meaning within the directions the voice can name the roads and the streets within the voice guided instructions.

HARDC0RE
25th July 2013, 20:28
Files that allow for TTS Voices. (text to Speech) meaning within the directions the voice can name the roads and the streets within the voice guided instructions.

That's interesting. Didn't have that on my previous Sygic version.

I downloaded 2 LoquendoTTS voices and placed the LoquendoTTS folder in the root directory of my internal storage, but when I open up Sygic, tap on Settings - Notifications & Sounds - Voice Instructions, I can't seem to tap on "Street names" and "Signposts" as they are greyed out. The "Voice instructions" and "Road numbers" are checked though. What gives?

beandroid
25th July 2013, 22:27
mapdownloader13_1_4_(20130710).zip
- added missing speedcams (ARE,ARG,AUS,BRA,CAN,ISR,KWT,NZL,OMN,UAK,UAL,UAR,U AZ,UCA,UCO,UCT,UDC,UDE,UFL,UGA,
UHI,UIA,UIL,UIN,UKS,ULA,UMA,UMD,UMI,UMO,UMS,UNC,UN E,UNJ,UNM,UNY,UOH,UOR,UPA,URI,USD,UTN,UTX,UVA,UWA, UWV,ZAF)

punisher1
26th July 2013, 01:57
The best thing you can do punisher is to look up the spec of your own phone as i suggested, Its CPU/RAM/Screen size and graphics and android version and compare that to what info you can find either from google or sygic as to the minimum specification required to run the version of sygic on your phone. Other things to check are that is the phone running out of memory or space that can affect how an app runs. If you find that your phone meets the specs then try removing everything and reinstalling the app. I can tell you that the graphics are great many peoples phones i have seen so the problem is likely either your specific application install or your phone.

On older versions i do remember there was a way to alter a certain file in notepad and alter some parameters to adjust some elements of the graphics but that was more do do with the text and size and positioning or the info at the bottom of the screen.

Try googling sygic with your phone type and see if anything comes up or others have similar issues and if they have found a way to resolve it. good luck.

with older versions i didn`t have this problem .
i`ve reinstall the app and no changes .

craynick
26th July 2013, 17:55
New beta version available:

Joe_cap
27th July 2013, 05:29
does the2013 maps have no speed cams for some reason i get no speed cams everything else works good

SuPeRfLyN
27th July 2013, 16:36
works just perfect.thanks alot

lucid1
27th July 2013, 17:56
Here's the newest map downloader:

:D

akdenizx
27th July 2013, 21:27
Here's the newest map downloader:

:D

Thank for new db but still i can not download any "LoquendoTTS" files. :(

ERROR: file doesn't exist or remote server error

lucid1
28th July 2013, 06:09
Thank for new db but still i can not download any "LoquendoTTS" files. :(

ERROR: file doesn't exist or remote server error

Just tested and working fine here, i guess its your connection. keep trying or use another internet connection.

n14ever
29th July 2013, 12:24
Hi,
I put the LoquendoTTS folder in sygic because i cant find my roo internal SD card, and the voice of roads and streets and greyed out and i cant select it?

Can anyone help me please, Thanks

lucid1
29th July 2013, 15:02
Hi,
I put the LoquendoTTS folder in sygic because i cant find my root internal SD card, and the voice of roads and streets and greyed out and i cant select it?

Can anyone help me please, Thanks

It won't work if you put it there.
The LoquendoTTS folder must go at the root of the internal phone storage (if you have it). Putting it at the root just means putting it straight there not within any other folder on the storage card.

Let me give you an example of my set up to explain. My phone has 8Gb of internal storage and I have added a 64Gb micro SDHC card in its slot.
The internal memory is partitioned into 3 sections. So firstly 3Gb is used for the Android ROM. Secondly 1.1Gb is partitioned for use of App installation. And thirdly about 4Gb is left for the user to put their files. Apps can be moved from the 1.1Gb partition to the 4Gb user partition if desired.

My sygic when installed goes to the internal 1.1Gb partition. But I placed my sygic folder and all the maps that are within that on the root of the external 64Gb memory card. Now I had the same issue as you no TTS voices. The ONLY way i could get them to work was to put the LoquendoTTS folder on the root on the internal storage area, meaning the 4Gb space for user files. If I placed it on the root of external storage (64Gb) it would not work. Likewise placing it in the Sygic folder would not not work.

Sometimes devices that have no internal user storage area accessible to the user and this is all allocated to the android ROM and app installation. In that case they have an external slot for a micro SD card. Then the app would get installed on the internal area (inaccessible) while the sygic folder would go on the external micro sd card. And most likely the LoquendoTTS folder would also have to go there too.

Other devices have no micro SD slot and have only internal memory partitioned between 1. Android ROM, 2. Apps Installation and 3. User files. In that case the app would be installed in the App area (2) automatically, while the sygic folder and LoquendoTTS folder would go at the root of the user files area (3).

n14ever
30th July 2013, 06:38
OK i got it work on my Lg optimus 2x but on my HTC sensation i cant find the root SD internally? Does anyone know how to find it?

n14ever
30th July 2013, 10:34
Dont worry as i have fixed it, so thankyou:D

ARVINDHAN
5th August 2013, 20:39
I followed this way. But it wont work with India Maps. When I start Sygic it directly opens My Sygic and shows that there are no Items( Maps). If I connect Internet it asks me to purchase the item.
Galaxy S2.

lucid1
6th August 2013, 00:38
I followed this way. But it wont work with India Maps. When I start Sygic it directly opens My Sygic and shows that there are no Items( Maps). If I connect Internet it asks me to purchase the item.
Galaxy S2.

Remove all folders on internal/external storage sygic related including loquendo and clear app cache/temp files and uninstall the app then start again.
follow instructions here:

flexmuscle
6th August 2013, 17:55
which are the best maps (i refer to best detail / coverage) for Romania, that can be used with Sygic v13.1.4 ? thanks in advance

shaikatkol
6th August 2013, 22:18
For Indian Maps Only
After so much tried finally my maps running successfully

2. copy 3 files Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info to Maps(mobile/ Sd card).
thats all.

This procedure works like charm with MAP MY INDIA map. Thanks a TON sushantgarg2.

Konntz
7th August 2013, 07:10
HI

Small Help. Why the GPS location is coming to France when i am in India.

Any Clue

tsitsigalas
8th August 2013, 21:28
Rename the folder as TTS Greek works for me

lucid1
8th August 2013, 21:56
There is a pretty good chance that downloading voices from within the settings itself will revert the app to trial. Then you will have to remove ALL the folders and uninstall and start again. You should have used the PC downloader to download the standard voices and place them in Sygic\Res\voices folder.
The LoquendoTTS folder can also be downloaded on the PC and copied to the phone but where that goes is dependant on your particular setup on the phone in terms of internal/external storage and partitions.

adi_tca
9th August 2013, 15:50
which are the best maps (i refer to best detail / coverage) for Romania, that can be used with Sygic v13.1.4 ? thanks in advance

You can download the Romanian map directly from the installed application. I'm using it and it's much more detailed compared to previous releases. The way it looks now, the new Romanian map (from TA, I think) it's comparable with latest Navteq or TopMap for IGO.

Hint: if you want to add additional POIs from other sources (like poiplaza), download and save the *.upi and corresponding bitmap file into "Sygic/Maps/import" folder, then start Sygic. The new POIs will be seen and added into the database.

Cheers.

lucid1
9th August 2013, 18:12
You can download the Romanian map directly from the installed application. I'm using it and it's much more detailed compared to previous releases. The way it looks now, the new Romanian map (from TA, I think) it's comparable with latest Navteq or TopMap for IGO.

Hint: if you want to add additional POIs from other sources (like poiplaza), download and save the *.upi and corresponding bitmap file into "Sygic/Maps/import" folder, then start Sygic. The new POIs will be seen and added into the database.

Cheers.

If you have followed the setup guide on the forum there should be no maps available to download within the application itself. If you have them it is likely you have made a mistake somewhere as a clean install does not allow this. If you do have this and try to download maps from within the app itself you may render your installation useless as it may well revert to trial or the map licences become invalid.

RASTAVIPER
9th August 2013, 19:56
If you have followed the setup guide on the forum there should be no maps available to download within the application itself. If you have them it is likely you have made a mistake somewhere as a clean install does not allow this. If you do have this and try to download maps from within the app itself you may render your installation useless as it may well revert to trial or the map licences become invalid.
Don't bet on that. ;)
As I mentioned here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), I have similar "problem" and I can download any map from inside the app.
Also, live traffic is fully functional. Any explanation for that?
In the image below, all maps are available and also the Green icon at top, shows that Live traffic is ON.

lucid1
9th August 2013, 22:00
I'm sure I read about this either on this forum or another, Rasta. Now I know that from a total clean install no maps show, but from an update from certain previous versions or when certain map folders remain that can happen.

I tested it on 3 separate phones and on each occasion when a clean install was done with no folders or previous app installed no maps were present to download.
And when a voice was downloaded the the maps were no longer visible.

Edit: rasta have you tried downloading a map to see if it reverts to trial or the active maps in the program disappear.
How did you install did you update leaving earlier maps intact or did you uninstal then reinstall leaving earlier sygic folder present?

RASTAVIPER
9th August 2013, 22:14
Maps are working normally after downloading.
Concerning installing, I had previous folder but I had to uninstall the application, before I put the new version.

lucid1
9th August 2013, 23:16
Maps are working normally after downloading.
Concerning installing, I had previous folder but I had to uninstall the application, before I put the new version.

Ok thanks for the info then that explains it ;-)

The guides state that a clean install is required by removing all the previous folders and uninstalling the app.
If you just just uninstalled the app but left the previous installation sygic folder then this is why you still have the maps there within the manage maps setting. On a complete clean install it is blank in there.

Did you then download any maps from within the app itself or leave the old map intact?
Again there might not have been a map update on the maps you had previously so it might not have mattered.
Do you have the latest maps?

Or did you use the PC downloader and update the maps that way?

I know downloading a new voice from within the app screws the installation as i found that out when initially helping a friend with the LoquendoTTS voices.

RASTAVIPER
9th August 2013, 23:24
About the 2013.03 Greek maps that I use, I am not sure 100%, but I think that I had put them manually in maps folder after downloading then with pc downloader.

lucid1
9th August 2013, 23:47
I guess its hard to tell which maps you have without comparing the checksums of different files in the map folders. I note that some of the older 2012 maps were also labelled 2013.03

cool111
10th August 2013, 08:39
Is there a problem with landscape mode?
Yesterday was the first time I needed to navigate.
When my phone was In portrait mode (vertical standing), sygic worked.
When I turned the phone to landscape (horizontal) to seem like a normal gps device, sygic instantly quit!
Any solution?

bigdaddie
10th August 2013, 10:48
Is it correct that the dropbox option isn't working? Dropbox gives an error that sygic wasn't configured correctly.
And how can i see if it's not deactivated and has become the trial version?

cool111
10th August 2013, 17:25
Copied from several sites:

When turning the device (from portrait to landscape or vice versa) the application 13.1.4 quits.

Landscape orientation crashes the program !

somehow my sygic crashes when i change it to landscape mode. and back to portrait it crashes again

lucid1
10th August 2013, 22:43
Copied from several sites:

When turning the device (from portrait to landscape or vice versa) the application 13.1.4 quits.

Landscape orientation crashes the program !

somehow my sygic crashes when i change it to landscape mode. and back to portrait it crashes again

You have installed the wrong APK. There is an alternate apk that came later that fixed that error. You need to get the other apk and uninstall and remove your folders and start again with the correct installation file.

cool111
11th August 2013, 16:47
You have installed the wrong APK. There is an alternate apk that came later that fixed that error. You need to get the other apk and uninstall and remove your folders and start again with the correct installation file.

Where is the correct apk?
The one in the first post of this topic, is ok? Do we know it?

mohseen khan
11th August 2013, 20:10
Where is the correct apk?
The one in the first post of this topic, is ok? Do we know it?

Install this Rotation fixed app....

adi_tca
12th August 2013, 11:23
I'm sure I read about this either on this forum or another, Rasta. Now I know that from a total clean install no maps show, but from an update from certain previous versions or when certain map folders remain that can happen.

I tested it on 3 separate phones and on each occasion when a clean install was done with no folders or previous app installed no maps were present to download.
And when a voice was downloaded the the maps were no longer visible.

Edit: rasta have you tried downloading a map to see if it reverts to trial or the active maps in the program disappear.
How did you install did you update leaving earlier maps intact or did you uninstal then reinstall leaving earlier sygic folder present?

Hi there,

I did a fresh installation of moded apk according to the instructions on the 1st page (tested in the past an older release of Sygic, but uninstalled it in the past, also cleaned out any Sygic folder). The only thing I didn't followed was to download all maps & resources using the mapdownloader app.
I installed Sygic more than two weeks ago, and it's still working. I downloaded couple of maps from the application, I still have active this option. On the other hand, I can see in "My Sygic" the options either to "Buy Sygic" or to restore a previous purchase, however for the traffic it's showing the option only to buy it, tough "trip advisor" or "places" are for free.

If the app would have reverted to "trial" with the maps I downloaded, I shouldn't then be allowed to still be able to download any map, right? I think the modded app is in fact the full app. I saw also some people reporting issues related to landscape mode. The modded app I installed does not have this issue, it's working fine in both portret & landscape modes.
I also edited "content.info" from the "Sygic\Maps" folder, where I changed the "validity" from 2013 to 2023 (one user was indicating this).

cool111
12th August 2013, 15:59
Install this Rotation fixed app....

Can you please post it to a normal hosting site? A completely free hosting site?
This one asks for registration, login, popups etc.
I didn't manage to download no matter how many times I tried.

lucid1
12th August 2013, 19:15
Hi there,

I did a fresh installation of moded apk according to the instructions on the 1st page (tested in the past an older release of Sygic, but uninstalled it in the past, also cleaned out any Sygic folder). The only thing I didn't followed was to download all maps & resources using the mapdownloader app.
I installed Sygic more than two weeks ago, and it's still working. I downloaded couple of maps from the application, I still have active this option. On the other hand, I can see in "My Sygic" the options either to "Buy Sygic" or to restore a previous purchase, however for the traffic it's showing the option only to buy it, tough "trip advisor" or "places" are for free.

If the app would have reverted to "trial" with the maps I downloaded, I shouldn't then be allowed to still be able to download any map, right? I think the modded app is in fact the full app. I saw also some people reporting issues related to landscape mode. The modded app I installed does not have this issue, it's working fine in both portret & landscape modes.
I also edited "content.info" from the "Sygic\Maps" folder, where I changed the "validity" from 2013 to 2023 (one user was indicating this).

"The only thing I didn't followed was to download all maps & resources using the mapdownloader app"

If you didn't download the maps from the PC downloader then where are your maps from? A previous install that you saved the folders from? Or from within the app at the start? mybe editing the content.info has affected this.

Then maybe that's why you have the option within the app working. If you did it exactly (as opposed to partially as you did and not used the PC downloader) then there would be no option in the app, that's all I can say. For those that remember the app used to have a separate map downloader that existed outside the map application itself and when that was changed and the version was first "fixed", the only way it would work properly was you had to download any map you wanted to use within the trial period within the app. Any maps downloaded within that time always worked ok. The app always worked and downloads were available but outside that trial time there were issues if you tried downloading maps from within the app. Sometimes it would revert to trial. Obviously there is another procedure that can be followed to get use of the internal map downloader and maybe traffic as rasta has but I haven't seen a specific instruction set as yet.

lucid1
12th August 2013, 19:27
Can you please post it to a normal hosting site? A completely free hosting site?
This one asks for registration, login, popups etc.
I didn't manage to download no matter how many times I tried.

The base files and modded apk are all in the 1st post here:
(with the old map downloader)

The new downloader is here

The apk on its own is here:

adi_tca
13th August 2013, 09:48
"The only thing I didn't followed was to download all maps & resources using the mapdownloader app"

If you didn't download the maps from the PC downloader then where are your maps from? A previous install that you saved the folders from? Or from within the app at the start? mybe editing the content.info has affected this.

Then maybe that's why you have the option within the app working. If you did it exactly (as opposed to partially as you did and not used the PC downloader) then there would be no option in the app, that's all I can say. For those that remember the app used to have a separate map downloader that existed outside the map application itself and when that was changed and the version was first "fixed", the only way it would work properly was you had to download any map you wanted to use within the trial period within the app. Any maps downloaded within that time always worked ok. The app always worked and downloads were available but outside that trial time there were issues if you tried downloading maps from within the app. Sometimes it would revert to trial. Obviously there is another procedure that can be followed to get use of the internal map downloader and maybe traffic as rasta has but I haven't seen a specific instruction set as yet.

Hi lucid1,

Just to explain a bit more the way I installed: I downloaded from this thread (I think) an archive which contained the modded apk, Sygic folder (including Mauritius map) and mapdownloader app. Moved the Sygic folder on the sd card (didn't had any such previous folder, as I deleted it in the past when I tested an older Sygic release) and installed the modded apk. I did not used the mapdownloader, as after the installation of the modded app I noticed you have the option to download any map inside the app. I only edited "content.info" for the validity. Most of maps release inside this file are 2013.03 (I see some are also from 2012). I was also able to download additional voices (not TTS, I think) from the app.
In the attached screenshots you can see that any map is available for download (Settings/Manage maps). Tough, traffic info has to be paid, at least this is what I see.
If the app would have reverted to trial, then I think I shouldn't be able to use it, but it's still working after more than two weeks. I just tested while writing here if map downloading is still available and it's working fine.

Also, as I mentioned, there is no issue about portret/landscape in this modded apk.

There might be other apk which doesn't allow you to download the maps inside the app (thus you would have to use mapdownloader on the PC), as you are saying, but I haven't tested those.

lucid1
13th August 2013, 15:41
Thanks for the more detailed explanation. It may be that you downloaded maps from within the app within the trial period even though the apk was fixed. Hard to say without testing further.

cool111
13th August 2013, 16:35
The base files and modded apk are all in the 1st post here:
(with the old map downloader)

The new downloader is here

The apk on its own is here:

Can I just install the apk over the existing sygic 13.1.3 installation, without any other downloads?
Is this an apk without the problem that I described? (change phone orientation-sygic quits)

RASTAVIPER
13th August 2013, 16:57
Can I just install the apk over the existing sygic 13.1.3 installation, without any other downloads?
Is this an apk without the problem that I described? (change phone orientation-sygic quits)

Which version do you have finally?

In your previous post where you first mentioned the rotation problem, you were referring to 13.1.4
Now you ask about overwriting version 13.1.3

adi_tca
13th August 2013, 17:00
As I said, I downloaded a new map this morning and another one 5 mins ago. I checked also when I installed it (same day I downloaded it and 1st day of testing), it was on Aug 5th, so it's more than 7 days (trial period) that the app is working fine.
I will check again tomorrow, but I understand that the modded apk is the full one. You also posted above the modded one, so I think you are testing the same apk. Let's see.
The only thing I noticed is that it has some slight lags while driving (on an Xperia Arc S), compared to IGo, for instance. Maybe because of 3D rendering.

cool111
13th August 2013, 17:46
Which version do you have finally?

In your previous post where you first mentioned the rotation problem, you were referring to 13.1.4
Now you ask about overwriting version 13.1.3

(my fault to mention previous version)

lucid1
14th August 2013, 03:16
(my fault to mention previous version)

The one i posted was the one with rotation fixed.

When i originally was testing this on a friends phone I installed the pre rotation fix version of 13.1.4 it all worked bar the rotation. I tried fixing it by installing the newer fixed apk straight over the top but it reverted to trial so had to remove everything and start again.

But give it a shot see if the same happens for you and report back here ;-)

annujsharma
15th August 2013, 09:51
Hi All,
Thanks of uploader and others for instrumctions. I want to add my ecperience that app doesn't work when I copied Sygic folder in external MicroSD card but same thing working when I copied it in phone memory. Also I found after installing the app if I go to manage and add new country map then my currently working India map stop working and even not visible on Navigate route option. I really don't know why? Only thing I found India map is 2012 built and new country downloaded maps are 2013 and also I found along with maps Sygic server downloaded some other files also.

I more thing I want to know you all how I can download 2013 built India maps and will it work on my currently running Sygic 13.1.4 setup or I need to reload evrything?

cozmin
15th August 2013, 14:46
Hello,

Works fine on my S4. Thanks a lot, but when i turn the phone horizontally the image from Sygic does not return?
can someone help me?

lucid1
15th August 2013, 21:55
Hi All,
Thanks of uploader and others for instrumctions. I want to add my ecperience that app doesn't work when I copied Sygic folder in external MicroSD card but same thing working when I copied it in phone memory. Also I found after installing the app if I go to manage and add new country map then my currently working India map stop working and even not visible on Navigate route option. I really don't know why? Only thing I found India map is 2012 built and new country downloaded maps are 2013 and also I found along with maps Sygic server downloaded some other files also.

I more thing I want to know you all how I can download 2013 built India maps and will it work on my currently running Sygic 13.1.4 setup or I need to reload evrything?

uninstall the app and remove all sygic folders, then reinstall using the base files from the original post.Use the maps from the newest pc downloader. It has map my india on there. (2012.11)

sunny148
16th August 2013, 19:24

Above link has expired. Pl. zippyshare. Not able to download, Help...

lucid1
17th August 2013, 00:14
Above link has expired. Pl. zippyshare. Not able to download, Help...

Just use the PC downloader and there are India maps on there ;-)

sunny148
17th August 2013, 08:42
I had downloaded map my india maps through maps downloader on my pc only and copied into sygic maps folder on my phone. Application runs but is not accessing maps pl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

channygill
18th August 2013, 07:46
I had downloaded map my india maps through maps downloader on my pc only and copied into sygic maps folder on my phone. Application runs but is not accessing maps pl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

paste content files in map folder

Bezbozny
19th August 2013, 20:18
Did this solve the problem? I have bought the application and have exactly the same problem

vaiobuddy
19th August 2013, 20:21
Could somebody please upload only MAP DOWNLOADER - I have accidentally deleted the one i downloaded with the pack....:weedman:

lucid1
19th August 2013, 21:02
Could somebody please upload only MAP DOWNLOADER - I have accidentally deleted the one i downloaded with the pack....:weedman:

If you looked on the previous page on this thread you will see i already posted it, here it is again:

vaiobuddy
20th August 2013, 07:43
My sincere apologies for not checking last few pages. Thank you for you help. ..:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

nisharpp
22nd August 2013, 06:14
after a clean install , mauritius maps show. used the map downloader and dowloaded loquendo and india maps, but the india maps just dont show. kindly help road trip to goa around the corner.

jimmycoolguy
22nd August 2013, 22:42
Mirror:

Sygic 13.1.4 cracked fixed rotation apk:

Sygic complete files+map downloader:

karonclass
23rd August 2013, 07:22
thanks to uploader, this is very simle offline maps

nisharpp
24th August 2013, 16:56
bro link not working , need to install india map road tip around the corner. help will be appreciated

donet
25th August 2013, 21:13
need help please
after install 'Fixed Rotation APK'
on the first run noticed 'Download failed you may not have puschased this application'

raselm
26th August 2013, 00:44
works perfectly on Samsung Galaxy S3!!!:excited::excited::excited:

vaiobuddy
27th August 2013, 12:46
I installed Sygic and upon running it says something about downloading additional data off the Google Play but then it say sorry could not download the resources and quits. I need Sygic...I have downloaded all the files and maps. I am trying to install it on my Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100. Thanks for reading and EXTRA Thanks for Helping :weedman::weedman::weedman::weedman:

nisharpp
28th August 2013, 16:29
got it working but india maps not showing, only shows mauritius maps. dowloaded 1 gb of india map but still doesnt show any help

Bezbozny
28th August 2013, 21:09
There is no solution. I have bought the application and the India maps don't show... We wait for a new version of the map or you can downgrade to an earlier version of Sygic

nisharpp
29th August 2013, 06:31
which is the last version which works with india maps , can anyone please point me that way.

gskhamba
31st August 2013, 11:34
got it working but india maps not showing, only shows mauritius maps. dowloaded 1 gb of india map but still doesnt show any help

I faced the similar issue. I deleted the Mauritius and Pakistan maps so that only India maps are present. It worked.

jacklazu
31st August 2013, 13:54
Voice doesn't work for me, even tho I downloaded them. Romanian.

AlienGuy
1st September 2013, 17:34
The mapdownloader provided is downloading maps dated 2012 , they are named as 2012, Why its not downloadin the latest maps !

MyIndia maps are named as : xxx.xx.2012.11 what about lates maps mate !

Ukye85
3rd September 2013, 05:38
Thank you for sharing this application

RASTAVIPER
3rd September 2013, 08:02
The mapdownloader provided is downloading maps dated 2012 , they are named as 2012, Why its not downloadin the latest maps !

MyIndia maps are named as : xxx.xx.2012.11 what about lates maps mate !
Did you check other countries too?
Maybe for your country the latest maps are these from 2012, when other countries get newer version.

AlienGuy
4th September 2013, 20:42
Did you check other countries too?
Maybe for your country the latest maps are these from 2012, when other countries get newer version.

Others are ok mate, only MyIndia Maps are outdated !

jacklazu
4th September 2013, 21:31
How can i get voice indications to work? I downloaded romanian maps and voices and copied them to the apropriate location. What do i do with loquendo? I copied the folder on the root of the sd card, it wasnt there before, anything else to do?

tonw
4th September 2013, 21:41
you must turn the voice on by regio. and select the right one.

lucid1
5th September 2013, 01:48
How can i get voice indications to work? I downloaded romanian maps and voices and copied them to the apropriate location. What do i do with loquendo? I copied the folder on the root of the sd card, it wasnt there before, anything else to do?

often even if you put the loquendo folder to the root of the sd card it won't work. Does yr phone have internal memory as well as an sd card. If so the loquendo folder should go there. Even if your maps and sygic folder is on the sd card. thats what i found on several devices.

akp007
7th September 2013, 09:10
Thanks much for a nice apps. I downloaded all the maps, everything works flawlessly. But I am not able to work with India map. The supporting folder is sygic_mmi for mapmyindia. Do I need to put the folder sygic_mmi in place of sygic on sdcard or the only maps from sygic_mmi need to put in /sygic/Maps.

Thanks

lucid1
7th September 2013, 15:59
just put the country folder in the maps folder in the existing sygic folder

EddieKruger
10th September 2013, 19:19
Just want to say thanks to all involved in getting this version of Sygic working. I changed from version 12.2.2 and followed the instructions exactly as per the first post. Never had to download any resources with Wi-Fi or Data after starting it for the first time. Left my Loquendo folder on the internal memory where it was for version 12.2.2 and all is working 100% on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Good work guys!

shaikatkol
11th September 2013, 22:43
Thanks much for a nice apps. I downloaded all the maps, everything works flawlessly. But I am not able to work with India map. The supporting folder is sygic_mmi for mapmyindia. Do I need to put the folder sygic_mmi in place of sygic on sdcard or the only maps from sygic_mmi need to put in /sygic/Maps.

Thanks

Hey apk007,
1.copy the "Maps" folder From Sygic_mmi to sygic(mobile/Sdcard/sygic) Allow copy and REPLACE(I think it Delets other previous loaded maps,)
and then
Copy 3 files from "indian_map_2012.11_content_files" folder eg: Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info to Maps folder(mobile/Sd card/Sygic/Maps).
Allow copy and Replace

Restart the device. It works flawlessly for me on Tab2.

pdaway
19th September 2013, 10:08
Sorry, meanwhile I found the solution.

tookool
19th September 2013, 21:52
Hey apk007,
1.copy the "Maps" folder From Sygic_mmi to sygic(mobile/Sdcard/sygic) Allow copy and REPLACE(I think it Delets other previous loaded maps,)
and then
Copy 3 files from "indian_map_2012.11_content_files" folder eg: Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info to Maps folder(mobile/Sd card/Sygic/Maps).
Allow copy and Replace

Restart the device. It works flawlessly for me on Tab2.

where is the folder "indian_map_2012.11_content_files" ??? can u please upload the Content.info, content.lic and footprint.info, i cant find it anywhere..! and the old ones i have doesnt work.

shaikatkol
22nd September 2013, 08:31

Hey Tookool, Here are the content files for mapmyindiamap.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

pradeep19922
23rd September 2013, 17:32
it shows 7 days trail :( :(

nitin_k
25th September 2013, 11:55
sygic made the indian version free.

Poor Sales In India Force Maps Provider Sygic To Release Navigation App For Free

AVI1961
25th September 2013, 13:20
Thanks for sharing.
Is it possible to get a link map of Israel?

lucid1
25th September 2013, 16:50
Thanks for sharing.
Is it possible to get a link map of Israel?

Here you go

AVI1961
25th September 2013, 18:02
Here you go
Excellent. Thank you

kranti
25th September 2013, 21:06
Thanks for the app and info. I have installed the Sygic along with Maps for India on my Note 2 and is working like a charm. However I am not able to enable to read Road numbers , street name or Signpost in voice instructions/setting. I have downloaded the LoquendoTTS folder on my PC by mapdownloader. Is it necessary to put this folder in internal storage completely or only required files/folders can be put in the phone storage as the folder is of the size of about 1.8 GB?

kalo_flori
27th September 2013, 17:30
Thx for this great app. It works fine on SGS+ w/wo root and cyanogen.

orbitde
2nd October 2013, 07:40
Thanks for sharing !

DjDiabolik
4th October 2013, 17:03
Installed on Note 2 8.0........ i download map directly from Sygic and directly from my tablet because i need only italy map !!
It's only need to install FIXED RATATION apk.....

MAURIZIO11
5th October 2013, 07:44
installato su HTC Sensation finziona tutto a meraviglia, grazie.: Nod:

punisher1
5th October 2013, 15:29
can someone post some links and some steps for installing this version and the latest map for romania ?
i need the version with rotate fix and the latest map downloader .
thanx !

lucid1
5th October 2013, 17:00
can someone post some links and some steps for installing this version and the latest map for romania ?
i need the version with rotate fix and the latest map downloader .
thanx !

Newest mapdownloader
Files
The Romania map is within the Europe Maps, I think this is it:

Install notes :
1. Switch off data/wifi
7. Open Mapdownloader.13.1.4 (20130710) FOLDER on your PC and download your Maps/voices/LoquendoTTS folder to PC

If you have both internal storage and SD card some phones require the Loquendo TTS folder to be on the internal storage & NOT the Ext SD card for the TTS voices to work.

punisher1
5th October 2013, 19:38
thanx a lot !
works perfect !

Shahyad
9th October 2013, 00:37
Hello, thanks for all of you,i don"t know how to install mapdownloader on my computer and also on my Samsung,please any advise,thanks

punisher1
9th October 2013, 00:50
for pc : you don`t need to install maploader just run it and download what you need .

sectorek
11th October 2013, 01:19
If I don't need all European countries, can I just delete countries I don't want?

punisher1
11th October 2013, 04:34
yes, you can ...

RASTAVIPER
11th October 2013, 23:35
In market there is already version 13.2.1
And here nothing.

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

dorlandmed
12th October 2013, 06:48
thaaaaaaaaanx alot working very Good

dudexyz
6th November 2013, 08:04

Can u post any other link. I have to wait for 2 hours to download that file.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk now Free ('[Only registered and activated users can see links]')

dudexyz
6th November 2013, 09:00
I copied those files into map folder. Its asking for activation.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk now Free ('[Only registered and activated users can see links]')

dudexyz
6th November 2013, 09:13
Is this forum dead?

RASTAVIPER
6th November 2013, 09:32
Is this forum dead?

In case you haven't notice there are newer versions of Sygic available.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4

dudexyz
6th November 2013, 12:00
In case you haven't notice there are newer versions of Sygic available.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4

Thanks...may i know the version and download link?

alamint
30th November 2013, 05:47
Hi there,

Is there any way to transfer your saved points of interest and addresses to be used on the new version?

RASTAVIPER
30th November 2013, 10:07
Hi there,

Is there any way to transfer your saved points of interest and addresses to be used on the new version?

Check here

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

MAURIZIO11
3rd December 2013, 07:55
Sul mio HTC Sensation Funziona tutto alla grande,grazie di tutto!

nh0305
19th December 2013, 00:23
Hey guys im facing a small problem , I downloaded my map from the map downloader provided by you . Once the download completed i pasted all the files in the folder told by you , But it still dosen't show up my city in the search . Can someone please upload the screenshot on how to paste the files properly in sd card folder ??

Thanks

Gaurav

nh0305
19th December 2013, 11:38
hey when i paste these files in map folder it dosent show any item in the sygic software . Please help

Thanks

nh0305
19th December 2013, 12:20
hey help me please brother , when i put those 3 files as told by you in the folder it shows no item in the software . Please help asap

Thanks

lucid1
19th December 2013, 16:22
This is the old version. maybe you should look at installing 13.2.2 instead. Then use the latest map downloader. You don't specify which sygic version you are using nor which map downloader. (different maps are compatible with different versions of the software). At least if you tried the newest versions on the other thread it would be clearer and people more likely to help if you supply the right info.

When copying maps over from the downloader it is normal to copy the whole country folder into the maps folder. Also you would need to make sure that you have the latest working content.info file within the sygic maps folder.

emgrs
8th January 2014, 12:31
Anyone knows where to find the homer Simpson voice please???

freakyboyzer
23rd April 2014, 13:51
anybody have latest version ..?

RASTAVIPER
23rd April 2014, 14:14
anybody have latest version ..?

What do you mean?
There is other topic with 14.0.2.

Sent from my ONDA A9 Core4

cotsios35
3rd September 2014, 13:45
thanks a lot