View Full Version : ALL PINOY Movies ONLY ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

l3ster
29th April 2008, 17:55
hello po, bago lang po di2.. thankz

jeric0425
29th April 2008, 18:22
maraming salamat po!!!

jonaline
29th April 2008, 19:31
pls upload FPJ movies in megaupload. would really appreciate it! thanks!

Caraig
29th April 2008, 19:59
thanks for the upload.... godbless

cuttieme
29th April 2008, 22:50
thank you so much...

sassymoon
30th April 2008, 03:15
requesting for seeders of "kasal" and "soltero" please...thanks

rvr957
30th April 2008, 03:59
Just to inform you people all my uploaded opm movie files here is deleted already in my pc , my only back up is all converted in dvd disc.
Sorry if i wont be able to help to reseed the most important thing is i still continue to share and upload classic movies .Enjoy!

alydd
30th April 2008, 04:11
Hoi WingTip
Repeating my thanks and regards
any chance to upload:
Pinoy Sex Video Fantasies (2005)
imbd: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
thanks again

Geeq
30th April 2008, 06:51
To SeaDragon..

Dvd maker is basically like a connection from ur VCR to ur Computer and it comes with software that will convert ur movies to avi and save it to ur computer..Then u can burn it to a Dvd..Check out best buy or fry's..they should have it....does this help?

sea dragon
30th April 2008, 08:13
To SeaDragon..

Dvd maker is basically like a connection from ur VCR to ur Computer and it comes with software that will convert ur movies to avi and save it to ur computer..Then u can burn it to a Dvd..Check out best buy or fry's..they should have it....does this help?

oic, so it's similar to the black box (also removes microvision protection) that i bought from circuit city minus the softwares. thanks for the info. :backtotopic:

toadsprocket
30th April 2008, 08:50
thanks for all the fpj movies

romualdoz
30th April 2008, 09:28
VIC SOTTO
ANO BA' YAN 2

###PLEASE SEED AFTER DOWNLOAD###

ENJOY...

htenesra
30th April 2008, 10:14
Is there a Manay Po 2 here already?

taga
30th April 2008, 11:26
Hello Taga! Did you get the entire movie? I had no problem dl'ing my stuff there...I can dL a movie there in like 7 mins. Let me know.

I tried downloading it in another computer, it didn't allow me to download the complete file again. This time, it was only 5 MB, then it stopped. That was my third try, no luck. Do I need to be registered to the site? But it's ok, I downloaded it here now, it took me a lot longer but at least I have it now. Thanks for your concern toytherock.

To all uploaders, thanks a lot.

angel23X
30th April 2008, 13:23
pa-seed po ng the boatman. thanks.

benq56
30th April 2008, 15:26
Hi, How about any torrent files for "Ano Ba Yan 1" ?

Thanks...

sribats75
30th April 2008, 20:31
REGAL SHOCKER D' MOVIE

DOWNLOAD and ENJOY
SEED IF YOU'RE DONE
DON'T HIT and RUN

mandaraya
30th April 2008, 21:09
^^been lookin' all over for this movie. thanks!

dagiga_06
30th April 2008, 21:32
ang galing......... salamat mga tol..

slarfy
30th April 2008, 23:10
Request to UPLOADER,,,, ALPHA KAPPA OMEGA... [Mark Gil],,,,

caeli04
30th April 2008, 23:10
many thanks to the 3 seeders of Tulad ng Dati, whoever you are ^_^. hope you keep seeding until i get to download the whole thing!

WingTip
1st May 2008, 00:01
Desperadas (2007)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Category Comedy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Regal ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Tagalog Movie

A story of four beautiful half-sisters with different idiosyncracies and issues on family and relationships, it portrays the Filipino woman's many trials and how copes with lifes unending ups and downs but in the end realizes that all she really needs is love.

The film by respected Director Joel Lamangan showcases the country's most captivating and stylish actresses today Ruffa Gutierrez, Rufa Mae Quinto, Marian Rivera, Iza Calzado - in unforgettable roles set to make the audience laugh, cry and be entertained. Desperadas (All they need is Love) will touch the audience in a light but endearing way as they relate to the situations and lives of the characters.

A must-see movie for everyone who believes that in this world, all they really need is ....Love.
Ruffa Gutierrez ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Gutierrez)
Rufa Mae Quinto ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Mae%20Quinto)
Marian Rivera ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Rivera)
Iza Calzado ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Calzado)
Wendell Ramos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Ramos)
Will Devaughn ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Devaughn)

maldita1978
1st May 2008, 00:11
Mr.Wingtip,can you upload "pasukob"again? and if there's "katas ng Saudi" thank you in advance..

bryan251979
1st May 2008, 00:34
Ei Please upload the Movie KATORSE and DYSEBEL of Charlene Gonzales. Hope Yo'll upload them soon. Thanks!

japongskie
1st May 2008, 00:50
thanks for the uploaders.

romualdoz
1st May 2008, 02:58
Shut off my pc for maintenance!!!Please continue seeding friends,and wait for another Upload.Thanks,,,:thanks:

romualdoz
1st May 2008, 04:10
Fernando Poe,Jr. And Susan Roces

" Perlas Ng Silangan "

###Please Seed After Download###
Enjoy...

slowvelocity
1st May 2008, 06:00
Thank you for all these movies. Thank you!

rvr957
1st May 2008, 06:05
problem technically sorry

jeckho
1st May 2008, 07:25
thank you so much Wingtip...

leianleian
1st May 2008, 07:28
yes, it's already available here, i think just two weeks ago.. just search in the torrents... :dance:

thankz alot for info.. got it...

tahnkz also to uploaders... God Bless all

cornymo
1st May 2008, 14:52
again, thank you guys. keep uploading!

inut3L
1st May 2008, 17:08
mga tol,bka pedeng bgay nyo nmn sa kin ung link ng my bestfriend girlfriend khit ung page lang tagal q n hinahanap sa thread n to d q mkita.

thanks. :)

zeromike22
1st May 2008, 17:13
anybody who can upload the vhs version of ina raymundo's burlesq queen and patricia javier's unfaithful wife2..

The dvd version of this 2 films were greatly cut.. The vhs version were more bolder and wilder...if you get what i mean..

example

Solo lapdance scene in burlesk queen..
dvd version-- It was only around a minute and 20 seconds long and very tame..
vhs version-- it was more than 4 minutes long.. Ina was giving a full lapdance and
gyrating on the man's crotch.. It was even focused that the man was
having a hardon.. That was the scene why i really want to see the vhs
version

Birthday cake scene B. Queen
dvd version -- It was over in a minute..
vhs version-- It is more than 3 minutes wrong. and we can see Ina was only covered by
icings

and lots of other cuts in the strip club.

Maureen seducing Eigenmann-- U.wife 2

dvd version - it was over before the camera reaches maureen's skirt..
vhs version-- almost 3 minutes long of seducing eigenmann.. We can see maureen's
thongs.Frontal closeup. A little cameltoe.. yeah it was really bolder..

The bathroom scene was also greatly cut

If only someone can upload the vhs versions of this films... It will surely complete my day hahahahhah..

zeromike22
1st May 2008, 17:16
Sorry for the cover looks old:roflmao:
Uploaded
#55)MAPUSOK (1998)

Cast: Rosanna Roces
Julio Diaz
Source : VHS
Compression ; XVID
Again ,Please SEED ,eNJOY people!

dont say sorry man!! the vhs version of this movie was wilder...Download ko ito...

This is what i mean guys... Get the vhs version coz it's more titillating..

emelynbella
1st May 2008, 18:26
Hi to All! and thanks to romualdoz for FPJ films.

jævlig07
1st May 2008, 20:41
thanks for the film Desperadas

filcaw
1st May 2008, 23:35
thanks very much 4 all thats greet movies , stell wating ))))) katasngsaudi

thanks

toytherock
2nd May 2008, 01:02
mga tol,bka pedeng bgay nyo nmn sa kin ung link ng my bestfriend girlfriend khit ung page lang tagal q n hinahanap sa thread n to d q mkita.

here you go tol'...

rvr957
2nd May 2008, 01:59
Im trying to upload another new movie collection it happen theres problem with the audio thats why i said sorry technical problems.coz i upload it already but i deleted it.
Next hopefully i can upload it when i go home if theres no prblem anymore enjoy.

leianleian
2nd May 2008, 02:45

BF/GF

Part 1: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Part 2: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Part 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Part 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

rvr957
2nd May 2008, 04:16
hERES for the ST people...:LoL:
Uploaded
#60) BLINDSIDE

Category Sex-Drama

A young playboy beds his sexy officemate, only to discover she has an equally delectable younger sister. The catch: little sis just recently lost her sight (and her boyfriend) from a car crash. The upside; she walks around in the nude thinking she's all alone in the house with big sis. The playboy can't believe his luck. He schemes to stay in the house while his new girlfriend goes to work the next day and watches the troubled and unsuspecting sister in all her naked glory. It doesn't take long before the naughty voyeur turns into a reckless predator. But is his prey as defenseless as he thinks?

* Andrew Schimmer
* Nika Madrid
* Raja Montero
* Sofia Lee
* Clark Concepcion

Source : DVD
Compression ; XVID
WARNING! ADULT ,NUDITY CONTENT
Please SEED ,eNJOY people!

Janice99
2nd May 2008, 05:18
Uploaded
#60) BLINDSIDE

Category Sex-Drama

A young playboy beds his sexy officemate, only to discover she has an equally delectable younger sister. The catch: little sis just recently lost her sight (and her boyfriend) from a car crash. The upside; she walks around in the nude thinking she's all alone in the house with big sis. The playboy can't believe his luck. He schemes to stay in the house while his new girlfriend goes to work the next day and watches the troubled and unsuspecting sister in all her naked glory. It doesn't take long before the naughty voyeur turns into a reckless predator. But is his prey as defenseless as he thinks?

* Andrew Schimmer
* Nika Madrid
* Raja Montero
* Sofia Lee
* Clark Concepcion

Compression ; XVID

Thanks for the upload me and my husband enjoy the sex dramas from Phil.

ahaaha
2nd May 2008, 05:37
I need help [Only registered and activated users can see links]
:sorry:
can someone pls. seed or continue upload of

Hulihin si nardong toothpick ...

i seem to be stuck with the torrent at 97.6% for a long time now. if there is a download link can you please point me to the right direction.

:thanks:

Thank for any help...[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:ilove:

boyfootlong
2nd May 2008, 06:44
thank you sa lahat ng upload

dinns44
2nd May 2008, 10:04
Tku for posting Blindside. Look like great movie.

jadrxs
2nd May 2008, 10:32
thanks po Mr. Wingtip,,
God Bless

sribats75
2nd May 2008, 10:49
MAALAALA MO KAYA 2 in 1 DVD

PISO:
PIOLO PASCUAL
JODI SANTAMARIA

SWING:
JUDY ANN SANTOS
JASON ABALOS

tipinate
2nd May 2008, 11:23
thanks to all who posted here. we really enjoy watching those movies. Can someone download "Ang Lihim ni Antonio?

nitefall
2nd May 2008, 12:06
just wanted to say hi and thank you to all the uploaders :)

romualdoz
2nd May 2008, 14:13
ROBIN PADILLA
"ANG UTOL KONG HOODLUM"

###PLEASE SEED AFTER DOWNLOAD###
ENJOY...

jeckho
2nd May 2008, 15:49
more power to all uploaders...thank you

maldita1978
2nd May 2008, 16:30
Please My Brothers & Sisters My Download " Desperada" (mr.wingtip) Stop At 95.7% Please "seed" Whoever U R Kind Heart....please "seed" Thank U

WingTip
2nd May 2008, 17:28
Shake Rattle & Roll 9 (2007)

Category Horror ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

What happens if you got lost in a forest and find yourself turning into an ENGKANTO? Or if you just got home and you witness your family being eaten alive by a blood hungry Christmas Tree or better yet if you can't wake up on Christmas day because of Bangungot?

Shake Rattle & Roll 9 features three nerve shattering stories with only one mission: to make the audience creams to their lungs.

EPISODE 1: Christmas Tree. Unveils the bone- rattling story of a family who spends a Christmas break at their grandmothers house after recovering from a painful tragedy. As they happily celebrate their warm Christmas reunion, the eerie looking Christmas tree from their living room unblingkingly watches them with its blood hungry eyes waiting for the right timing to turn each family member into its grand Christmas feast!

EPISODE 2: Bangungot. Bangungot spins a daudling suspense thriller about unrequited love. Young and beautiful Marionne (Roxanne Guinoo) is helplessly in love with the ultra serious Jerome (Dennis Trillo) who is already engaged to Florence (Pauleen Luna). As Marionne decides to confront Jerome, a red cloaked phantom horrendously traps them both into a twilight zone nightmare that leads to an unexpected fatal twists.

EPISODE 3: Engkanto. Engkanto grips as into the uncanny fate of teenage gothic band for a gig in a remote province but unfortunately finds themselves lost in the forest and inevitably takes refuge in an abandoned resort. Unknown to them, they have trespassed into the territory of the slummingly tempting Engkanto (Katrina Halili) who has menacingly bound them into an inescapable deathly spell.

Truly Shake Rattle & Roll will never be deposed on its throne as the best and longest running horror Movie series in the Philippines. Eye poppingly filled with astounding visual effects. Shake Rattle & Roll 9 continues to challenge the notion of Pinoy horror and takes the frighteningly macabre and grotesque to a whole new level.
Dennis Trillo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Trillo)
Katrina Halili ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Halili)
Melissa Ricks ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Ricks)
Eugene Domingo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Domingo)
John Prats ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Prats)
Roxanne Guinoo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Guinoo)

toyopsp
2nd May 2008, 18:43
somebody PLEASE I beg ALL of you, RESEED or REUPLOAD to any host these movies:

NINJA KIDS
FLY ME TO THE MOON

and any comedies from the 80's thanks all

jeckho
2nd May 2008, 19:06
thank you Mr. Wingtip...

vhynx
2nd May 2008, 20:43
im currently seeding fpj "kapag buhay ang inutang"..."afuang".."magtanggol" and "ali in wonderland"...thanks to all uploaders..

vhynx
2nd May 2008, 21:11
to rvr957...many thanks sir for the upload of classics fpj movies...and to wing tip and romualdoz too....is there any chance you have a classic ramon zamora's movie or more chiquito's ( mang kepweng, mr wong, barok...)?

thanks again ..more power

sribats75
2nd May 2008, 22:07
ICU BED # 7
A film by RICA AREVALO
DRAMA
CAST:
EDDIE GARCIA
ANGEL AQUINO
NONIE BUENCAMINO
IRMA ALDAWAN

REMEMBER TO SEED AFTER YOU FINISH DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

music14
2nd May 2008, 23:27
thanx everyone for seeding.. really appreciate it.. godbless us all..

romualdoz
3rd May 2008, 00:03
Please My Brothers & Sisters My Download " Desperada" (mr.wingtip) Stop At 95.7% Please "seed" Whoever U R Kind Heart....please "seed" Thank U

How come my Friend?There is 168 seeders of "Desperadas"!!!:confused:

adeljen
3rd May 2008, 00:04
can somebody upload korean telenovelas dubbed in tagalog? plsssss.

durian1201
3rd May 2008, 01:10
Thanks you for uploading these great movies

Janice99
3rd May 2008, 02:23
I need help [Only registered and activated users can see links]
:sorry:
can someone pls. seed or continue upload of

Hulihin si nardong toothpick ...

i seem to be stuck with the torrent at 97.6% for a long time now. if there is a download link can you please point me to the right direction.

Thank for any help...[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I will help seed this torrent

peeves
3rd May 2008, 03:00
can someone please seed panday 1, 2 and 3. I have been looking for these movies for the longest time. thanks

romualdoz
3rd May 2008, 05:05
Ramon (Bong) Revilla And Eddie Garcia
"Iyo Ang Batas Akin Ang Katarungan"

Enjoy...

rvr957
3rd May 2008, 05:46
Uploaded
#61) Ang Pagbabalik Ni Leon Guerrero

In this 1980 action classic, Lito Lapid plays the role of Leon Guerrero, a folk hero who returns home to save his townspeople from oppression.

Source : ABS-CBN
Compression ; XVID
Please SEED ,eNJOY !

rvr957
3rd May 2008, 06:06
Uploaded
#62) Nang Mamulat Si Eba 2(1997)
Cast :Rosanna Roces
Deborah Carpio
Compression ; XVID
Please SEED ,eNJOY !

b12yante
3rd May 2008, 08:09
Thank you Mr. Wingtip..

MIKELSY
3rd May 2008, 09:50
thanks... been oldie rosanna roces movies

romualdoz
3rd May 2008, 09:51
Rene Requiestas And Kris Aquino
Pido Dida 2

Enjoy...

Fliptex6
3rd May 2008, 11:31
This is my first post...I like to thank all the people posting great movies...and I always leave my comp on so don't worry I don't hit and run. *-*

maldita1978
3rd May 2008, 11:45
thanks for all who response for my pledge...all seeders and uploaders thank you all....(still waiting "Katas ng Saudi)

Fliptex6
3rd May 2008, 12:18
I was wondering if i can request the older shake rattle & roll movies...thanks...

jayjabongga
3rd May 2008, 12:29
Does anybody have Captain Barbel Starring Herbert Bautista? Thanks.

cutereg
3rd May 2008, 14:24
thank you for uploading blindside

WingTip
3rd May 2008, 16:16
Ang Huling Araw Ng Linggo (2006)

Category Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Others ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Ang Huling Araw Ng Linggo spans a week in a life of seven individuals with interconnected narratives. The film illustrates the interconnectedness of our lives, a cycle of random events in which the decisions we make are as important as the choices we didn't take.

Domeng (Johnny Delgado) is involved in networking or multi-level marketing business and plans to encourage his estranged daughter Luna (Jennifer Sevilla) to join in this unscrupolous business.

Luna ais abandoned by her husband and son: she asks help from her mother Aling Tess (Boots Anson-Roa).

Aling Tess is a landlady who lives alone and fancies a young male boarder named Kulas (Arnold Reyes).

Kulas is a grocery store employee who aspires to become a store manager to impress Julie (Angeli Bayani).

Julie is a laundry shop attendant who obsessed with a male costumer named Brian (Baron Geisler).

Brian is a nurse in a local hospital who wants to work abroad; he persuades his girlfriend Sally (Monica Llamas) to provide for his "fixer" fees. An accounting graduate who failed to pass the board exam for two consecutive years, Sally enters Domeng's networking business in the hopes of proving her worth. When she found out that networking is a scam Sally plans to take revenge on Domeng.

Johnny Delgado ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Delgado)
Boots Anson-Roa ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Anson-Roa)
Jennifer Sevilla ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Sevilla)
Baron Geisler ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Geisler)
Monica Llamas ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Llamas)
Angeli Bayani ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Bayani)

romualdoz
3rd May 2008, 16:46
Rene Requiestas
"Takbo,Talon,Tili!"

Enjoy...

jaxtone
3rd May 2008, 17:29
I was wondering if i can request the older shake rattle & roll movies...thanks...

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod: would like to make the same request. i've never seen the earlier SRR movies --- tried to access the link for SRR 8 (but the file's been deleted, i'm currently DL SRR 2). i read somewhere on this forum that someone was grateful for the latest SRR 9 UL to complete their collection. perhaps that same person can UL the earlier SRR movies, please?
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

mreckoner
3rd May 2008, 18:20
here you go tol'...

tnx for sharing the file.just a question.how come i cannot finish dowloading it.i can only download 30mb.is it something to do with my connection in net or not.tnx again....

JMich143
3rd May 2008, 18:39
Anyone do regular downloads here? Like Megaupload or rapidshare?

CrazyJake
3rd May 2008, 19:50
Anyone do regular downloads here? Like Megaupload or rapidshare?

Your question would be answered IF you did a little bit more reading before posting. :)

JaimeLogan
3rd May 2008, 21:04
as i am moving from one place to another, the movies I brought with me are in DVD/VCD formats. i convert them while travelling and i will be in this same situation until end of this month. once i get back home, that will only be the time to perhaps have the chance of converting the VHS movies to .avi and upload here. of course you guys wouldnt want me to bring along my good old VHS player while travelling just to convert movies for you right? :hahaha2::nod:

don't worry kabayan, these movies will be here ... soon! :friends:

Hi sir Wingtip!

I wonder if you could share with us how you can make DivX/XviDs at the fastest way possible and always at size around 700MB only?

Since 2004 I have collected original various DVD movies, and I want to take them home to the Pihilippines. But before everything, I'd like to leave Xvid/DivX formats for my personal use only, sort of backup.

What software do you use?

Thanks and more power to IPmart & WingTip!

JaimeLogan
3rd May 2008, 21:11
Hi sir WingTip! I was able to download a 1988 movie "A Man called Tolongges" from torrent by you.

I was wondering if you have "Tulume Alyas Zorro".

Thanks!

betchshai
3rd May 2008, 22:54
Many thanks for the upload. Keep 'em coming

Geeq
3rd May 2008, 23:01
Mr Wingtip..I was wondering if u have the movie Anak ni baby Ama 1..the one that came out back in 1991..Tanx!

romualdoz
4th May 2008, 03:47
Announcement:Please seed those 6 members who finished "Iyo ang Batas Akin Ang Katarungan"so that the others can finish their downloading, Coz I'm seeding other films.and I have very slow bandwidth.Thanks for your cooperation.:exactly:

nitefall
4th May 2008, 04:13
to the uploaders and seeder, you guys rule! thank you :)

samyong
4th May 2008, 07:28
Announcement:Please seed those 6 members who finished "Iyo ang Batas Akin Ang Katarungan"so that the others can finish their downloading, Coz I'm seeding other films.and I have very slow bandwidth.Thanks for your cooperation.:exactly:

I HAVE A QUESTION: I have downloaded some movies from torrent and i have to cancel seeding sometimes due to slow uploading, i noticed that i have like 5-9 kb/s and i wonder why is it very slow and my connection is up to 5mb/s download and 750kb/s but my upload is only up to 9kb/s. Can i make it faster? What should i do? I would like to seed the movies.

sanctified
4th May 2008, 08:28
tnx for takbo, talon, tili...keep it coming masters....more power....\m/

batoloko
4th May 2008, 08:30
thanks for uploading "Blind Side & Shake Rattle & Roll 9"..nice movies to watch---salamat!!!

i'll stop seeding for a hard drive failure!!! be back soon when it fix....SORRY Guys!

nitefall
4th May 2008, 08:38
i know this is a dumb question, but could anybody help me and let me know how to do a specific search? when i click on the search button looking for a specific title, i get all the pages in this forum. how do i get the exact page for a movie i'm looking for? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

romualdoz
4th May 2008, 09:02
i know this is a dumb question, but could anybody help me and let me know how to do a specific search? when i click on the search button looking for a specific title, i get all the pages in this forum. how do i get the exact page for a movie i'm looking for? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Try This:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Thanks to tamikatj...:friends:

ahaaha
4th May 2008, 09:03
I HAVE A QUESTION: I have downloaded some movies from torrent and i have to cancel seeding sometimes due to slow uploading, i noticed that i have like 5-9 kb/s and i wonder why is it very slow and my connection is up to 5mb/s download and 750kb/s but my upload is only up to 9kb/s. Can i make it faster? What should i do? I would like to seed the movies.

you could try and increase your upload rate in the options menu of your program, if that does not help, don't feel bad - well it happens to a lot of people, internet companies call it traffic shaping (search comcast on the net) - more correct term would be throttling - in short they limit your upload rate up to the point of almost no upload/or very slow they use programs to control and monitor your usage. i know co'z it happens to me a lot. use to be able to download pretty decent from comcast but cannot upload fast enough, but i switched. so sometimes i had to delete files co'z it's been in my old pc for too long/low disk space.

also thank you for those who seeded hulihin si nardong toothpick i appreciate it

maldita1978
4th May 2008, 09:10
Mr. Wingtip please re-load again "PASUKOB" Aiai & Mae Quinto,last time reception was not too good,did'nt watch the movie,please if you can, Thank you....

ahaaha
4th May 2008, 09:14
I will help seed this torrent
:thanks:[Only registered and activated users can see links]

nitefall
4th May 2008, 09:29
hey, thanks so much romualdoz! that was such a quick reply. great help.

damadama
4th May 2008, 11:27
Uploaded
#60) BLINDSIDE

Category Sex-Drama

* Andrew Schimmer
* Nika Madrid
* Raja Montero
* Sofia Lee
* Clark Concepcion

Compression ; XVID

sir rvr957. any chance you have "photoshoot" staring tracy torres. i think they are made the same production company. thanks so much and more power to you. and one more thing, do you have "tatlo araw ng kadiliman"? :thanks:

sribats75
4th May 2008, 14:03
ANAK NG TINAPA

Category: Action

Drama

Label: Star Cinema

Tagalog Movie

Ogi Sugatan's Palanca Award winning screenplay "Fish Crackers", Anak Ng Tinapa (Something Fishy) is a story about a small fish: framing up and killing small fry instead of the "big fish" in a society ruled by sharks. Two crooked cops get a kick out of framing up hapless people by planting illegal drugs on them. Unknown to these rouge policemen, a group of loony and ambitious student filmmakers is watching and documenting their every move. In the end, a brutal killing spree of individuals occurs.

CAST:
• Ryan Eigenmann
• China Cojuangco
• Atong Redillas
• Ping Medina
• Soliman Cruz

REMEMBER, SEED AFTER FINISH DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

romualdoz
4th May 2008, 14:40
Robin Padilla And Ruffa Gutierrez
"Lab Kita...Bilib Ka Ba?"

Enjoy...

rvr957
4th May 2008, 16:07
sorry problem with this video

Janice99
4th May 2008, 16:12
I am seeding currently Maging Sino Ka Man : Ang Pagbabalik.
I am requesting help for Maruja I am stuck at 93% here is the link

rvr957
4th May 2008, 16:35
Another pulot movies, (not my collection) like what ive said JUST SHARING...have fun:partyman:

Uploaded
#64) METLOGS

Starring: PAOLO BALESTEROS, CHOCOLEIT, K BROSAS, TYRON PEREZ

All the gadgets, the hairstyles and the fashion and lifestyle that define the ultimate Filipino Alpha Male is spoofed and redefined in this modern comedy about three men with blue collar jobs who are very resourceful with the way they recreate theirselves.

Metlogs is about three men who left their remote provinces to try their luck in the big city of Metro Manila. They were all lucky to have been under the care of the beautician Vitarich, an aging *** full of wit and wisdom.

Central to the story is Joven, a dance instructor who has more than the groove. Joven has very talented hands and with very little effort, he can make every woman happy. Joven is a very sensible straight man who is about to marry the more matured “pensionada” Babes. Joven’s problem is that Babes’ family does not like him. They look down on him. And even Joven himself seems not too serious about the wedding.

The other two leads are Rodel, a young talented man who allowed himself to be ridiculed and insulted in his coffee shop part time job so that he can finish his college degree and eventually be liberated from his oppressive past; and, Cris, a salesman who tries too hard to be on the same level as his rich and classy bitch of a lover, only to find out that he will never be able to belong.

Metlogs is a funny movie about the young men who try to be physical with their survival tactics in the harsh and expensive urban life. The deeper their problems and troubles are, the better they dress up to cover it up.

Format : Mpeg(sorry got lazy to convert)
Subtitles: English

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

drcontra17
4th May 2008, 17:12
Bahay Kubo (2007)

Category Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Love will lead us home...
When her mother Ida (Gloria Romero) comes home with an abandoned baby, Eden (Maricel Soriano) is at first outraged, but then becomes all the more caring with Lily (Marian Rivera). Seeing this as her new calling, fate begins to drop more eggs in her maternal basket. She soon finds her Bahay Kubo swamped with orphans and with her new found love- Perry (Eric Quizon).
But all is not as rosy as it seems, as the family moves away from their bahay kubo to a mansion in Manila, problems beset their growing household. His husband Perry-fueled by his ambitions, has unwittingly placed his family in dishonor and debt. Their children on the other hand begin a tug of war to fight over their parental affections. And no sooner than that, Eden finds the past catching up on her and fate forces her to decide on the future of her children.
Maricel Soriano ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Soriano)
Eric Quizon ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Quizon)
Gloria Romero ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Romero)
Eugene Domingo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Domingo)
Shaina Magdayao ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Magdayao)
Jiro manio ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20manio)

MY WIFE LOVES FAMILY COMEDYS, THANK YOU.

sribats75
4th May 2008, 17:47
I'M CONVERTING BARYOKE AND WILL BE UPLOAD TODAY

blue_smurf
4th May 2008, 19:46
Hide and Seek
Originally uploaded by makulit1020
English Softsub added.

OMG! :thanks::ilove:
Karma for ur post!

sribats75
4th May 2008, 19:49
BARYOKE

Category: Drama

Label: Regal

Tagalog Movie
Four diverse barrio women whose sole similarity is their individual repression find salvation and self-worth through the town's "Baryoke" (barrio karaoke).
Lea is an orphan working as a maid in a nearby town, forced to swallow the daily humiliation from her employer. Perla is a bored and sexually stagnate wife wanting to leave her husband but does not have the courage to do so. Joan is a young prostitute on the verge of exposing the town priest as her most persistant client. Diana is a public school teacher who turned catatonic upon the death of her husband and children.
They find their lives begin to intertwine in the videoke and there find the courage to stand up for themselves, sing and be free and consequently overcome their repressions and fears.
Written and Directed by Byron Bryant, Baryoke won Best Cinematography in the 2005 Cinemalaya.
• Ronnie Lazaro
• Pen Medina
• Elizabeth Oropesa

REMEMBER, SEED WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

ninamarie
4th May 2008, 20:12
good day! can anyone pls seed this aegis concert? thanks in advance...

brgds,

nina

AEGIS - Live in Calgary (Sep 30/2007)

To our knowledge this is the first authorized concert recording
of an Aegis concert. The concert is complete, from start to finish
and was captured by a fixed center camera and two roving stage cameras.

The audio and video quality of the original DVD is excellent.
In an effort to preserve the audio and video quality as much as possible
and still have a reasonable download size, I decided to allow a file size
of just over 1.1GB using XviD.

This concert rocks and they will have you laughing. They are funny!

For Aegis fans, this concert is a MUST HAVE... :)

Ripped by JeepneyDriver

Juliet and Mercy (actual screenshot)

Enjoy and please share while you download.

FYI. This is a limited edition concert. Only 100 DVDs were pressed and they were available only in Calgary from the concert producers/promotors. I bought the first two... and I share with you now.

JeepneyDriver aka CrazyJake.

majean
4th May 2008, 21:49
Please upload Katas ng Saudi. Thanks

zandubam
4th May 2008, 21:53
could u plz upload the movie EDEN i don't know the year or Philippines name.

nitefall
4th May 2008, 22:03
Desperadas
DVDRip, English Softsub
Codecs:
Video: XviD
Audio: AC3

This copy of Desperadas has been recoded to 895MB, 496x352. Use of this video must be limited for screening purposes only. If you like a higher resolution and a much clearer copy, please buy the DVD. Also, my logo is embedded throughout the video; tough luck if you don't like it (lol).

Cast: Ruffa Guierrez, Ruffa Mae Quinto, Iza Calzado, Marian Rivera

Four women with very different lives and personalities all deal with the problems of modern society. Together, they ride out the struggles of their relationships, their life situations and their own personal hang-ups, in the end realizing that the only thing they need is love.

*** Sorry for the big file size, wasn't paying attention while recoding must have pressed the wrong key. recoding was almost done when i realized what i did and didn't want to start all over again.

Mediafire Links:
Torrent is better than mediafire links,
the video uploaded to mediafire was recoded to a smaller file size.

.Desperadas.part1.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part2.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part3.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part4.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part5.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part6.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part7.rar (95.78 MB)

Desperadas.part8.rar (27.02 MB)

☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻

hello and thank you to those who shared this movie! i downloaded the rar files from mediafire thinking it has an english sub since it says from the post that it's "English Softsub". i extracted the file from the rar files and there's no sub file and there's no subs encoded in the video. sorry for asking a newbie question, but wasn't i supposed to find a separate sub file since the movie isn't embedded with subs? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
:???: any help and enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

nitefall
4th May 2008, 22:17
Faces of Love
DVDRip, Softsub
Codecs:
Video: XviD
Audio: AC3

Use of this video must be limited for screening purposes only. If you like a higher resolution and a much clearer copy, please buy the DVD. Also, this video is watermarked with my logo throughout the duration of the movie.

Cast: Christopher de Leon, Angel Aquino, Alfred Vargas, Juliana Palermo

Don Arcadio Silvestre (Christopher de Leon) surprises his partners in a special meeting with a unique agenda. He wants to find the person who has been writing him anonymous letters over the past 10 years after the death of his beloved wife.

Toby Villamor (Alfred Vargas), a criminal defense specialist with a police background, is tasked to do the job.

Don Arcadio’s brother Mariano (Chinggoy Alonso) talks to his wife, Olivia (Chanda Romero). He expresses concern over his brother’s foolish quest. Their daughter Skip (Juliana Palermo), who is more attached to her Uncle Arcadio than any of them, refuses to hear any of it. She walks out on them.

The road to finding the identity of the letter writer leads to many twists and turns. Toby, who is joined by Skip, tracks down Ligaya (Angel Aquino), who is the object of an obsessive policeman’s attention. Major Zabala (Bembol Roco) gets in their way. Ligaya, who served as nurse to Don Arcadio’s late wife, seems to have insurgent connections as seen through her deceased husband and a friend (Jackie Aquino) who is also the wife of a detainee.

When Maj. Zabala arrests Toby for ‘obstruction of an investigation’, Skip brings her *** lawyer-friend (Mon Confiado) to the rescue.

As if all is not complicated enough, Skip’s fiancé Hector (Rodel Velayo), a rich scion, gets jealous of Toby.

All’s well that ends well. The quest for a letter writer becomes a quest for love, which Don Arcadio and Ligaya, Toby and Skip, find in the end.

Mediafire Links:

Faces of Love.part1.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part2.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part3.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part4.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part5.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part6.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part7.rar (95.78 MB)

Faces of Love.part8.rar (24.47 MB)

☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻ SEED ☻☻☻

hi again, i apologize for being a pest and asking the same question. it says on this post that this is softsub. i again downloaded the files from mediafire and didn't find any separate sub file. from my understanding, soft subs are separate files and not merged in the video. and again, this video is not embedded with subs. i am asking this bec. it's my husband who loves filipino movies but doesn't understand tagalog. again, my deepest thanks to those who keeps on sharing these movies. thanks in advance to who could help me re. this question.

15idiocracy
4th May 2008, 22:35
can i request shake rattle and roll 1

akodinito
4th May 2008, 22:39
Everybody please read this.

When quoting the posts about the movie please edit it such that only the title is shown. Do not include the picture and the details anymore. It is annoying going through all the details and at the bottom you would just see thanks,comments or questions there.

samyong
4th May 2008, 23:06
you could try and increase your upload rate in the options menu of your program, if that does not help, don't feel bad - well it happens to a lot of people, internet companies call it traffic shaping (search comcast on the net) - more correct term would be throttling - in short they limit your upload rate up to the point of almost no upload/or very slow they use programs to control and monitor your usage. i know co'z it happens to me a lot. use to be able to download pretty decent from comcast but cannot upload fast enough, but i switched. so sometimes i had to delete files co'z it's been in my old pc for too long/low disk space.

also thank you for those who seeded hulihin si nardong toothpick i appreciate it

Actually I have no problem downloading (my speed is almost 1mb/s) my upload is really slow....comcast is not available in my area not even in Las Vegas, i am planning to switch provider.....thanks for your feedback anyways.....God bless

sysmatr1x
4th May 2008, 23:27
i'm new member from ny and want to say hello to all of you there.
thanks a lot

walter7
5th May 2008, 00:31
somebody PLEASE I beg ALL of you, RESEED or REUPLOAD to any host these movies:

NINJA KIDS
FLY ME TO THE MOON

and any comedies from the 80's thanks all

Currently reseeding "Fly me to the moon", enjoy.

sailor_moon
5th May 2008, 04:19
hello and thank you to those who shared this movie! i downloaded the rar files from mediafire thinking it has an english sub since it says from the post that it's "English Softsub". i extracted the file from the rar files and there's no sub file and there's no subs encoded in the video. sorry for asking a newbie question, but wasn't i supposed to find a separate sub file since the movie isn't embedded with subs? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
any help and enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

hi again, i apologize for being a pest and asking the same question. it says on this post that this is softsub. i again downloaded the files from mediafire and didn't find any separate sub file. from my understanding, soft subs are separate files and not merged in the video. and again, this video is not embedded with subs. i am asking this bec. it's my husband who loves filipino movies but doesn't understand tagalog. again, my deepest thanks to those who keeps on sharing these movies. thanks in advance to who could help me re. this question.

i "pm" the original uploader about the subs after i downloaded it. she said the subs only apply to the original uploads (torrents) and the mediafire files did not include the subs. she however "pm'ed" me the subs. i reuploaded to megaupload, here they are:

Desperadas

Faces of Love

hope this help.

kurtlinux
5th May 2008, 05:23

Actually, a lot of factors affect the upload rate. I have allocated my full bandwidth to seeding/leeching but sometimes, when I am only seeding, the upload rate is a crawling 10kbps (even for 1 or 2 movies!). I have a problem even reaching a 1:1 share ratio even if I seed more than I leech. (Take note that I keep my computer open 24/7 for several days). Happily, this is sometimes due to the fact that there are more seeders than leechers here at ipmart (yehey!!!) and of course this also depends on the leecher's speed on the other side.

Here are some tips to speed up your uploads:
1) Make sure your downloads have a lower "priority" than your uploads. If the download has a higher priority than the uploads/seeds, then the seeds will be slower. This can be set by right-clicking on the torrent and selecting "priority".
2) Don't download a lot of files. If you are downloading 3 movies and seeding 1 movie, then seeding will be a lot slower.
3) Don't mix seeds with leeches. I sometimes leech first then seed later. I can leech a file in about 4-6 hours then I spend 2-3 days seeding ONLY.

Just remember: even if your upload rate is very slow, keep on seeding! SLOW is better than NOT SEEDING AT ALL.

:good2:

kurtlinux
5th May 2008, 05:38
pede po bang irequest yung tagalog version ng SlamDunk na anime???

Dude, I think you're in the wrong thread...

Anyway, I have also been looking for a tagalog dub of SlamDunk. I haven't found one yet except for a couple of episodes which were posted in another forum (and they are rather a low quality rip). I have the complete set but it is in its original Japanese language glory (softsubbed with English) and it's quite a few Gigs worth of download. (I speak a little Jap by the way. hehehe).

I can post (and seed) it for you if you like (in the TV series thread here in ipmart) but I guess you can download it faster from piratebay or demonoid.

Ganbatte kudasai! (good luck)

P.S. Please "speak" in English here. It's a global rule in ipmart. The mods may ban you for not following this basic rule.

nitefall
5th May 2008, 06:33
sailor_moon,

thank you so, so much!!! you have made me & my husband very happy:) he's greek but he loves watching filipino movies. actually he loves everything filipino... the subs are a big help. thanks again so much.

CrazyJake
5th May 2008, 08:12
good day! can anyone pls seed this aegis concert? thanks in advance...

brgds,

nina

Reseeding for you... Aegis Live in Calgary.

Allow me a short rant... :)

It is a shame that you have to ask for a reseed for yourself and the other 2 people waiting...

I have uploaded 13.38 gb for my AEGIS torrent and several others have seeded far more than their fair share BUT the majority of the 247 completed copies were NEVER seeded anything close to a decent ratio. They will fall back on the 'overall ratio'... That's a joke too. Most of the ones I checked have lousy overall ratios too.

They would never last on a private tracker.

Anyway, enjoy this concert. It is well worth the download.

pepc
5th May 2008, 09:26
To all pinoys here, for those of you who are interested to watch Ploning and When love begins, jsut private message me and i will send you the movie!

I dont know how to post it here, jsut PM me!

jævlig07
5th May 2008, 12:33
pls. seed ANG HULING ARAW NG LINGGO.Im stock at 53%

sribats75
5th May 2008, 14:20
TO ALL WHO HAVE FINISHED DOWNLOADING ICU BED #7, YOU MUST SEED SO OTHER'S CAN FINISH THIER DOWLOAD, SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE NOT SELFISH, I CAN'T SEED BECAUSE IF I DO, I CAN'T UPLOAD, I HAVE SLOW BANDWITH

jon_toyo
5th May 2008, 14:56
yes there is a english subs of "My Big Love"

romualdoz
5th May 2008, 15:28
REYNA
Ang Makulay na Pakikipagsapalaran Ng Mga Achucherva,Achuchuva,Achechenes,,,
Enjoy...

pinoy07
5th May 2008, 17:56
hello, can someone please seed the movie 'All My Life' Starring Aga Mulach and Kristine Hermosa?

Thanks in advance and WingTip do you think you put the trailer of All My Life back on?

Thanks agains :D

hoopwrecker3
5th May 2008, 18:38
can i request for Kim Chiu's My Girl 18th bday special and can it come from a HIGH QUALITY like 720x480 pixel size for instance! coz i want to burn it to a DVD!...Thanks!

sribats75
5th May 2008, 20:12
currently converting BAGONG BUWAN, if everything is ok, it will be uploaded today

osherwin
5th May 2008, 21:18
hi there thankz a lot....!!!

seproast
5th May 2008, 22:21
im requesting for sikil and ang lihim ni antonio. thanks a lot.

romualdoz
5th May 2008, 22:43
Joseph Estrada
"Sa Kuko Ng Agila"
Enjoy...

crasyjohn
6th May 2008, 00:21
hi guys good thread , can anyone post these movies in "RAPIDSHARE LINKS" , will be very thankful, please...............

cinelamour
6th May 2008, 00:41
As requested heres...
#6)Maynila Sa Kuko Ng Liwanag (1975)

Please seed, i'm at 75.7 percent... almost done =)

jamesgar
6th May 2008, 00:48
To all pinoys here, for those of you who are interested to watch Ploning and When love begins, jsut private message me and i will send you the movie!

hi pepc, thanks if you kindly share.. when love begis and ploning

jamesgar
6th May 2008, 00:51
hi pepc,
thanks in advance for your effort.. when love begins..

ambersnanay
6th May 2008, 01:25
Can anyone point me to the right page which has torrent download for "My Best Friend's Girlfriend"? Also if there are anymore Marian Rivera movies like Desperadas, Bahay Kubo, etc. Many thanks for the uploaders, appreciate your kindness much... :-) Cheers!

ahaaha
6th May 2008, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepc View Post

:urtheman:

pepc that would be nice, but can you or someone PLS. host the movies/files or put the movies/files on a download site like megashare/megaupload/RS
or can you point to where i can download them.

thanks for any help.

:ilove: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

toytherock
6th May 2008, 03:46
Can anyone point me to the right page which has torrent download for "My Best Friend's Girlfriend"? Also if there are anymore Marian Rivera movies like Desperadas, Bahay Kubo, etc. Many thanks for the uploaders, appreciate your kindness much... :-) Cheers!

here you go sis...

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend (2008) DvdRip Xvid EngSoftSubs

Desperadas

as for Bahay Kubo, i don't have it uploaded on that site...just use Search on this forum and you should find Mr. Wingtip's released a week or so ago...

akodinito
6th May 2008, 04:25

This post should be at the ** Latest Pinoy Movies ** Jan 14 2008: Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo ** ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

To people who can't understand what I posted, I didn't say anything about having a copy of the said movies.

So please stop sending me PMs requesting for them.

rvr957
6th May 2008, 04:53
:oops2:I think there a problem with my Seroks upload as i just tried the first time to watch it.I do apologize for not checking the converted avi and for the waste of time of the people who dl this files.So im reuploading the original mpeg format of this video.Dont hesitate to pm for any comment or problem in my video upload,this will motivate me to improve my conversion and upload.
Again Sorry :ashamed:

Re-Uploaded
#63) SEROKS

Cast :Juliana Palermo, Neil Ryan Sese, Mystika, Maria Isabel Lopez
Genre: Drama

mannilim
6th May 2008, 05:09
Joseph Estrada
"Sa Kuko Ng Agila"
Enjoy...

Thank you romualdoz for the upload :excited: :wave: :triodance: :egdance: :hehe: :dance2:

Can you upload more Joseph (Erap) Estrada movies PLEASE :pray:

Thank you :ilove: :ilove: :ilove: :ilove: :ilove: :ilove: :ilove:

htenesra
6th May 2008, 05:27
Is there a Manay Po 2 already? Thanks!

rvr957
6th May 2008, 05:51
Uploaded
#65) NIMFA

Cast : Cristina Gonzales
Gabby Concepcion
Aiko Melendez

Conversion : XVID

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

sribats75
6th May 2008, 13:40
Aishite Imashu (Mahal Kita)

Tagalog Movie

Its December 1941, and the simple folk of the quiet town San Nicolas unaware that war is nearly upon them. Inya (Judy Ann Santos) is a lovely young lady who has just married childhood sweetheart Edilberto (Raymart Santiago) and they are excited about starting a family. Ignacio (Dennis Trillo) is Inya's bestfriend, a *** man who has been in love with the handsome Edilberto for years. The arrival of the Japanese throws the town into chaos. But Edilberto, Inya and Ignacio aren't the only ones the war will change forever. Traitorous Japanese interpreter Maura (Angelu de Leon), strong-willed Tiyang Mabel (Jaclyn Jose), tough guy Anton (TJ Trinidad), and pure hearted Julia (Iya Villania) also get caught in the winds of war, and find themselves doing things they never thought they'd do... all for the hope of living and dying another day.

Judy Ann Santos
Raymart Santiago
Dennis Trillo
Angelu de Leon
Jaclyn Jose
Iya Villania

REMEMBER, SEED IF YOU FINISH YOUR DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

cuttieme
6th May 2008, 23:30
thank you po for uploading this movie

romualdoz
7th May 2008, 00:34
Mark Anthony Fernandez

"Sa Piling Ng Mga Belyas"

Enjoy...

romualdoz
7th May 2008, 01:32
Ramon(Bong)Revilla Jr.,Jackie Aquino,Aurora Sevilla
"MOISES PLATON"

Enjoy...

virtuoso
7th May 2008, 03:28
Sarah Geronimo In Motion
Audio slightly out-of-sync

ARTIST:
Sarah Geronimo

SYNOPSIS:

Since her mythic ascension from talent search champ to OPM breakout star, Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo continues to shine and dazzle with her deft and range that often belies her tender stature.

Here in her latest concert, Sarah displays that phenomenal versatility with a heady repertoire of pop standards made fresh and vibrant with her evocative vocal styling. Joining her is a venerable pantheon of pop music greats that includes Sam Milby, Mark Bautista, Ai-Ai Delas Alas and more.

Sarah In Motion. Pure perfection. Pure grandeur. Pure satisfaction.

Filefactory Links:

Sarah Geronimo In Motion.part1.rar (233.36 MB)

Sarah Geronimo In Motion.part2.rar (233.36 MB)

Sarah Geronimo In Motion.part3.rar (232.51 MB)

Enjoy !!!

rvr957
7th May 2008, 05:31
Uploaded
#66) LIHIM NI MADONNA (1997)

Cast : Sunshine Cruz
Tonton Gutierrez

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

timlai1
7th May 2008, 07:25
LINK MEGA

tamikatj
7th May 2008, 12:04
here's the torrent...

Sarah Geronimo In Motion
Audio slightly out-of-sync

ARTIST:
Sarah Geronimo

SYNOPSIS:

Since her mythic ascension from talent search champ to OPM breakout star, Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo continues to shine and dazzle with her deft and range that often belies her tender stature.

Here in her latest concert, Sarah displays that phenomenal versatility with a heady repertoire of pop standards made fresh and vibrant with her evocative vocal styling. Joining her is a venerable pantheon of pop music greats that includes Sam Milby, Mark Bautista, Ai-Ai Delas Alas and more.

Sarah In Motion. Pure perfection. Pure grandeur. Pure satisfaction.

Enjoy !!!

akodinito
7th May 2008, 16:09

This post should be at the ** Latest Pinoy Movies ** Jan 14 2008: Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo ** ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

To people who can't understand what I posted, I didn't say anything about having a copy of the said movies.

WingTip
7th May 2008, 16:12

LOL !! :hehe:

Btw, nice avatar akodinito ...

victoria79
7th May 2008, 16:49
thank you so much for the upload!

gpanulds
7th May 2008, 20:01
[QUOTE=virtuoso;2000818]Sarah Geronimo In Motion

GREAT POST!!CHEERS THANKS!!from wife and friends....:2thumbsup:

sribats75
7th May 2008, 20:30
Bagong Buwan

Tagalog Movie

A story of one Muslim family torn apart by their ideals and beliefs as they struggle to find peace in war-torn Mindanao. Bagong Buwan is a truly inspiring film that will make us discover hope in our hearts and rekindle the spirit of solidarity among Filipinos.
Ahmad (Cesar Montano) is a Muslim who lives in Manila as a doctor. His wife Fatima (Amy Austria) and only son Ibrahim (Brian Homecillo) live in Mindanao with Ihmad's mother, Farida (Caridad Sanchez). Ahmad is devastated when he is told that Ibrahim has been killed by a stray bullet fired by vigilantes.
Returning to Mindanao, Ahmad finds himself opposing his family to stay in their war-torn homeland. In spite of his son's death, Ahmad still wants to live a peaceful life and insists that the best solution for his family is to move to Manila with him. Musa (Noni Buencamino), Ahmad's brother, disagrees. Musa believes that a war against " the unbelievers" is the only solution and even trains his young son Rashid (Carlo Aquino) for a Muslim warriors' life. An explosion near a public market place thrusts Ahmad and his loved ones into the center of a blood conflict between Christians and Muslims, the government and the Moros. Prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice, Ahmad, in his new role as a leader, discovers that nobody ever wins a war, and that a culture of peace is better than a culture of war.

Cesar Montano
Amy Austria
Caridad Sanchez
Jericho Rosales
Carlo Aquino
Noni Buencamino

DON'T HIT and RUN

sribats75
7th May 2008, 23:56
Aishite Imashu (Mahal Kita)

Tagalog Movie

Its December 1941, and the simple folk of the quiet town San Nicolas unaware that war is nearly upon them. Inya (Judy Ann Santos) is a lovely young lady who has just married childhood sweetheart Edilberto (Raymart Santiago) and they are excited about starting a family. Ignacio (Dennis Trillo) is Inya's bestfriend, a *** man who has been in love with the handsome Edilberto for years. The arrival of the Japanese throws the town into chaos. But Edilberto, Inya and Ignacio aren't the only ones the war will change forever. Traitorous Japanese interpreter Maura (Angelu de Leon), strong-willed Tiyang Mabel (Jaclyn Jose), tough guy Anton (TJ Trinidad), and pure hearted Julia (Iya Villania) also get caught in the winds of war, and find themselves doing things they never thought they'd do... all for the hope of living and dying another day.

Judy Ann Santos
Raymart Santiago
Dennis Trillo
Angelu de Leon
Jaclyn Jose
Iya Villania

DON'T HIT and RUN

I FORGOT TO TELL, THAT AT THE END OF THE FILM IT WAS INCLUDED SOME SCENES, SCENES THAT HAS BEEN CUT AND NOT SEEN IN THE THEATRE.

romualdoz
8th May 2008, 01:47
EDDIE GARCIA
"HUKOM .45"

Enjoy...

rvr957
8th May 2008, 07:09
Somebody request for this classic movie heres
Uploaded
#67)High School Circa (1979)

Cast (Credited cast)
Maribel Aunor
Margie Braza
Angie Ferro
Arnold Gamboa
Ernie Garcia
Liza Lorena
Roderick Paulate
Eddie Rodriguez
Charo Santos-Concio
Director:Maryo J. De los Reyes

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

rvr957
8th May 2008, 07:22
Another Rosanna Roces movie i still got 2 remaining for her

Uploaded
#68)Ligaya Ang Itawag Mo Sa Akin (They Call me Joy )(1997)

Cast (Credited cast)
Rosanna Roces
Chanda Romero
Isabel Granada
Myrna Castillo
Director:Maryo J. De los Reyes

Director:Carlos Siguion-Reyna

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

rvr957
8th May 2008, 07:30
Hope i can reach my target so i can retire ...so Enjoy till it last

HawiiPinoy
8th May 2008, 08:03
Where i can find the movie when love begin

Buy a ticket and you'll find it at the theater!

htenesra
8th May 2008, 08:18
My Bestfriend's Girlfriend by Makulit1020

Haaayy I hope I can finish downloading this movie torrent it's been 3 days... Help please..seeders!:prayer::forgive:

kurtlinux
8th May 2008, 09:53
Hope i can reach my target so i can retire ...so Enjoy till it last

Quite a collection there rvr957. Thanks for uploading!

cutereg
8th May 2008, 10:50
thank you for uploading nimfa!

maldita1978
8th May 2008, 12:32
"Paraiso"please!!

popeng
8th May 2008, 13:05
Thank you soooooo much Bossing!

popeng
8th May 2008, 14:02
Wingtip, Thanks again and you're the MAN! Thanks also to IPmart!!! Morepower!

marns
8th May 2008, 16:26
hello po!meron na bang my big love na torrent?thanks!

sribats75
8th May 2008, 19:18
BOLDSTAR & BAKIT KINAGAT NI ADAN ANG MANSANAS NI EVA

BOLDSTAR:
ALLEN DIZON
NATASHA LEDESMA
MAE RIVERA
REY PJ ABELLANA

BAKIT KINAGAT NI ADAN ANG MANSANAS NI EVA:
DOLPHY
PANCHITO
BEVERLY VERGEL
NOVA VILLA

RIPPED AND JOINED AS 1 MOVIE BY sribats75

REMEMBER, SEED WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

hapi8899
8th May 2008, 21:36
Thank you very much for sharing your collection.

hachimitsu
9th May 2008, 00:09
thanks for the uploads

romualdoz
9th May 2008, 01:52
Another of my FPJ Collection
Fernando Poe,Jr. And Liza Moreno

" Ang Haragan "

Enjoy...

romualdoz
9th May 2008, 02:01
Fernando Poe,Jr. And Anjanette Abayari
"Ang Syota Kong Balikbayan"

Enjoy...

naruto2007
9th May 2008, 05:52
Alabang Girls

can you re-upload again please and thank you

ojnaranpde
9th May 2008, 06:31
Pinoy Kamasutra 2... Fire, Water, Earth, Air (2008)

Thank you for sharing Keep it Up.....[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:dance:

ojnaranpde
9th May 2008, 07:02
thank you my mom will love this

rvr957
9th May 2008, 07:14
Uploaded
#69)MASSACRE FILES )(1994)
Genre:Crime | Drama
Story : Adapted to the Marikina rape slaying
Cast
Rochell Barrameda
Joanne Quintas
Alma Concepcion

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

rvr957
9th May 2008, 07:24
Uploaded
#70)AYOKO NA SANANG MAGMAHAL )(1996)

Genre:Drama
Cast
Gabby Concepcion
Maricel Laxa
Maritoni Fernandez
Aiko Melendez

Please SEED ,eNJOY !

rvr957
9th May 2008, 07:27
Ill save the best movie for last..Enjoy

timlai1
9th May 2008, 09:14
[Only registered and activated users can see links] {rename (*.004) - (*.005) join}

cutereg
9th May 2008, 10:23
can you separate the movie boldstar from bakit kinagat ni adan so i can download the individual movie my connection is not that good. thanks!

nitefall
9th May 2008, 12:13
to everybody who keeps this forum goin, a big thanks!

korapika
9th May 2008, 14:08
i like this movie thnks a lot

JaimeLogan
9th May 2008, 14:17
Another of my FPJ Collection
Fernando Poe,Jr. And Liza Moreno

" Ang Haragan "

May I humbly request for Totoy Bato movie/s of FPJ?

Thanks!:salute:

rbg_3534
9th May 2008, 19:10
Guys! Thank you so much for all your great jobs. You are really working wonders for us OFW's. God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackycelica
9th May 2008, 22:55
Another FPJ Movies From rvr957, WOW Thank You so much. Keep 'em coming.

romualdoz
9th May 2008, 23:29
BONG REVILLA
"Agaw-Armas"

Enjoy...

rvr957
10th May 2008, 00:00
Another FPJ Movies From rvr957, WOW Thank You so much. Keep 'em coming.

Not me blacky , give credit to our mate Romualdoz for uploading another great FPJ classic films .Cheers to FPJ fans. I still have some FPJ to offer but i have to upload ist my other genre films.

ian14112
10th May 2008, 02:36
hello and thanks to everyone...

mutant63
10th May 2008, 05:38
Thanks for uploading Sarah Geronimo Concert, Please Upload more Pinoy Concert. More Power TAMIKATJ!!! Thanxs a Lot

Cyrusdarius
10th May 2008, 08:03
Bagong Buwan

Tagalog Movie

A story of one Muslim family torn apart by their ideals and beliefs as they struggle to find peace in war-torn Mindanao. Bagong Buwan is a truly inspiring film that will make us discover hope in our hearts and rekindle the spirit of solidarity among Filipinos.
Ahmad (Cesar Montano) is a Muslim who lives in Manila as a doctor. His wife Fatima (Amy Austria) and only son Ibrahim (Brian Homecillo) live in Mindanao with Ihmad's mother, Farida (Caridad Sanchez). Ahmad is devastated when he is told that Ibrahim has been killed by a stray bullet fired by vigilantes.
Returning to Mindanao, Ahmad finds himself opposing his family to stay in their war-torn homeland. In spite of his son's death, Ahmad still wants to live a peaceful life and insists that the best solution for his family is to move to Manila with him. Musa (Noni Buencamino), Ahmad's brother, disagrees. Musa believes that a war against " the unbelievers" is the only solution and even trains his young son Rashid (Carlo Aquino) for a Muslim warriors' life. An explosion near a public market place thrusts Ahmad and his loved ones into the center of a blood conflict between Christians and Muslims, the government and the Moros. Prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice, Ahmad, in his new role as a leader, discovers that nobody ever wins a war, and that a culture of peace is better than a culture of war.

Cesar Montano
Amy Austria
Caridad Sanchez
Jericho Rosales
Carlo Aquino
Noni Buencamino

DON'T HIT and RUN

thank you so much for uploading this. Pls. don't forget to seed po!:urtheman:

zerozone
10th May 2008, 08:08
mabuhay! mga kababayan! baka meron kayong concert nung ol4 luv nila sarah ,rachell.eric and christian.. salamat po!

merlions
10th May 2008, 08:18
Boss rvr957. . . do you have the movie "animal" starring via veloso???

romualdoz
10th May 2008, 09:10
here it is Friends,,,

John Regala - Gardo Versoza - Via Veloso - Pyar Mirasol
"ANIMAL"

Enjoy...

Romnick
10th May 2008, 09:16
Thanks for all this hard to find movies.Keep them coming.

asterios36
10th May 2008, 09:39
thank you very much my friends

lilian
10th May 2008, 13:32
thank you so much uploaders!!!!! more power

romualdoz
10th May 2008, 16:12
Gretchen Barretto - Romnick Sarmienta
"TUKSO"
Enjoy...

michael77
10th May 2008, 19:27
Please upload LITO LAPID classic movies. i really appreciate your effort. thanks and god bless...

korapika
10th May 2008, 20:03
thanks a lot sa movie.........mhirap mkahanap ng magandang quality n movie....keep up the good work:ilove:

JaimeLogan
10th May 2008, 20:50
re-encoded to Divx-MP3 (not AC3)
Bullet

Sir, why is there no sound in this movie?

I tried playing it with Windows Media Player & VLC Media Player, but still no sound?

dreyeeek
10th May 2008, 22:24
can someone please upload batang x?

romualdoz
10th May 2008, 23:38
Here it is,Lito Lapid Classic Collection...
Lito Lapid
"BARBARO SANTO"

Enjoy...

After This,I have to Shut off my pc for rest.Please continue seeding...:ilove:

romualdoz
10th May 2008, 23:55
Note:I'm seeding again "Agaw-Armas" Coz I saw that Nobody is Seeding!!!Thanks Anyway. :suicide::suicide::suicide:

rexfulgoso
11th May 2008, 03:03
Hello folks,
Thanks for all the movies you've shared. Although I may not be able to help in the uploads, I can surely help with the seedings. I'll try to seed as long and as often as I can.

blue_smurf
11th May 2008, 03:57
Seeing that there's no Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo with English subtitles, I ripped the DVD of this movie which I just bought recently and decided to share it with Filipino movie fans of KKK who don't speak nor understand Filipino.

KASAL, KASALI, KASALO

Video info:
This is my first DVD-rip and upload.
Video size: 657 MB
Video format: avi
Resolution: 640x480
video codec: h264
Audio: Lame MP3
Duration: 1:40:27
ENGLISH HARDSUBBED

Mediafire links:
Part 1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Part 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 7 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Megaupload mirrors:
Part 1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 5 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Part 7 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Note: I re-encoded this file from xvid avi to x264 avi to better improve the quality, and I'm satisfied with the outcome :D Please install the h264 codec to watch this.

Enjoy!:LoL:

cutereg
11th May 2008, 05:27
anyone please seed nimfa? thanks!

romualdoz
11th May 2008, 07:59
Hello folks,
Thanks for all the movies you've shared. Although I may not be able to help in the uploads, I can surely help with the seedings. I'll try to seed as long and as often as I can.

Thanks mate for your cooperation,,,:friends:

greysky
11th May 2008, 09:52
sir pa seed nmn po my BF GF
tnx in advance

3com
11th May 2008, 10:01
@greysky Please Use Proper English!!

Emron
11th May 2008, 10:53
rhanks 4 sharing ds movie ive been waiting to see this

sribats75
11th May 2008, 13:03
HARI NG SABLAY

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, and this comedy riot is from out of this world! Inspired by the #1 hit single by Sugarfree, "Hari ng Sablay" is a romantic rollicking tale of a pair of neighbors who were born at the same time during a cosmically rare planetary alignment.

Their astrologically perfect birthdays, however, result in a completely different destinies: Where Venus showers everyone around her with love and good fortune, Mars unwittingly gives himself and his loved ones nothing but misfortune. Much to Mar's embarrassment, he is quickly baptized the town's Hari ng Sablay (King of BAd Luck). But just as Mars decides to leave town to preventt any more disasters from befalling his friends and family, he discovers that he has a gift for matchmaking that would make even Cupid jealous! He also realizes that he is in love with the lovely, lucky Venus. Is true love in the stars for Mars, or will bad luck rule the day? Get the answers in this all-star-laugh-a-minute comedy!

CAST:
Rica Peralejo
Bearwin Meily

jhosh12
11th May 2008, 15:57
thx 4 this any supapapalicious ...by vhong navarro

john524
11th May 2008, 18:18
can someone please reseed abuso-case #6433. i am stuck at 69%. thank you to all uploaders :)

htenesra
11th May 2008, 18:30
Thank you very much for this movie at last I have finished downloading it! Thank you also for reseeding!

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend by Makulit1020 torrent

mattsin88
11th May 2008, 19:37
my special thanks to timlai1 for posting 'Blindside'.I love it .Can I ask for more sex dramas? preferebly in megaupload or rapidshare.

sribats75
11th May 2008, 20:37
can you separate the movie boldstar from bakit kinagat ni adan so i can download the individual movie my connection is not that good. thanks!

I will upload bakit Kinagat ni Adan ang mansanas ni Eva, and if you like Boldstar, just search coz it's already uploaded by wingtip.

Bakit Kinagat Ni Adan Ang Mansanas Ni Eva (SEPARATED)

Category: Comedy
Label: Others
Tagalog Movie

A story of probinsyano, Ambo (Dolphy) who falls for a city girl Evelyn (Beverly Vergel). Ambo courts the girl by doing tasks like cutting wood for the girl's kin or helping in the laundry. He finally wins her hand in marriage but with some complications. He had promised the girl that he would not do what marriage couples do for fear of having a baby. The fear is because most of the kin of Evelyn died giving birth. However, due to unforseen circumstances the two inevitably consumate their marriage which leads to comic situations.

Cast:
Dolphy
Beverly Vergel
Panchito
Nova Villa

15idiocracy
11th May 2008, 22:46
can i request mastermind by erik mana

dedbolsiidol
11th May 2008, 22:51
i have a problem downloading the mastermind by erik mana. im already in 99.8%. can somebody please seed this video. thanks

matanglawin
11th May 2008, 23:03
Thanks a lot Wingtip! Even though the pinoy movies made me homesick, I still love watching them! MOre power to you and other uploaders!

ambersnanay
12th May 2008, 01:03
Thanks for Desperadas. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm seeding as my thanks! More please....

jrodil
12th May 2008, 01:35
thanks to all uploaders, can i request PAGSAPIT ng DILIM, anyone? Thanks in advance :)

romualdoz
12th May 2008, 02:57
Ramon (Bong) Revilla and Dawn Zulueta

" Hanggang May Buhay"

Enjoy...

kurtlinux
12th May 2008, 05:12
Sir, why is there no sound in this movie?

I tried playing it with Windows Media Player & VLC Media Player, but still no sound?

There are a lot of possible causes for this. One big possibility would be installing VOBSUB. I've had similar problems after installing vobsub in two of my computers. Try re-installing your codecs if this is the case.

Although it was specifically mentioned that it's not in AC3 audio, I would still recommend that you install the AC3 codec. Open AC3 config then you will see a master GAIN slider. Put the slider at around 8 or 9. Also put other gain levels (input and output) at around 7 or 8.

I also use the Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP) for my decoders. If the above "tricks" don't work, try installing CCCP. You can google for it if you want to. It's completely FREE to use.

mattsin88
12th May 2008, 05:55
Can anybody post 'Snake sisters' and other Sex dramas coz I appreciate them very much. I prefer rapidshare or megaupload.

cutereg
12th May 2008, 06:29
i have a problem downloading the mastermind by erik mana. im already in 99.8%. can somebody please seed this video. thanks

try my fileholding links man! torrent is quite a problem...my links are all working just search for it here or i can send it to you thru pm.

cutereg
12th May 2008, 06:32
can anyone help seed ANIMAL? tnx!

lynneoshe
12th May 2008, 07:25
anyone who has when love begins? please.

thanks

15idiocracy
12th May 2008, 07:39
cutereg can you send me the links of mastermind by erik mana

schwabmaster
12th May 2008, 08:30
Bahay Kubo (2007)

Thank you for this! However, there is something that bothered with this release by wingtip. The quality isn't DVD and I felt as if it was ripped off. but anyway, who Am I to complain right?
It's free baby!:excited:

akodinito
12th May 2008, 09:35
anyone who has when love begins? please.

thanks

bugoy420
12th May 2008, 10:28
can anyone pls pls seed isusumbong kita sa tatay ko by fernando poe and judy ann, thank you very much in advance

Emron
12th May 2008, 10:50
thanks po for sharing with us movies sorry for my last reply i made a mistake in typing and i thought typing short cuts is ok now i got the message it will not happen again

WingTip
12th May 2008, 13:25
Thank you for this! However, there is something that bothered with this release by wingtip. The quality isn't DVD and I felt as if it was ripped off. but anyway, who Am I to complain right?
It's free baby!:excited:

hmmm ... check again what is written in the post ... nobody said that the quality is DVD quality ... I never said that. All I said was "DVD-ripped" ... and that's no-way DVD quality, and who was ripped off? :forsaken:

nunosapunso
12th May 2008, 13:25
I would like to request for somebody who has the film to please re-seed FPJ's Aguila. I am stuck at 96% and this is one of the acclaimed movies of FPJ directed no less than by Eddie Romero.

and many, many thanks to those who upload films and movies. Thank you for sharing your collection.

dinns44
12th May 2008, 15:10
All Pinoy Movies lovers, please seeds and seeds as it's to slow to download. Thanku all in advance. And for Wingtip you do a great job.

sribats75
12th May 2008, 15:41
SITAK

Label : Star Cinema
Tagalog Movie
After being laid off from a fifteen-year old job, Jack decides to end his life. He encounters a person, a taxi driver, who gives him a great idea of how he could be killed in action. In a culture where white-collared workers are never expected to crossover to blue-collared jobs. Jack leaves his family to pursue his cab driving career. In a most unexpected incident, Jack's plan of dying is transformed into a new found purpose of being a taxi therapist. An array of experiences with varied passengers gives Jack a new lease on life. Has he finally escaped death?
Chanda Romero
Gerry Cornejo
Lou Veloso
Reno Romero
Jam Rodriguez
REMEMBER TO SEED, SO OTHER'S CAN FINISH THIER DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

lariza
12th May 2008, 16:15
where are u guys lynx akodinito

beetjet
12th May 2008, 16:46
hello to all i im new member how do i download a movies

maldita1978
12th May 2008, 17:28
Hello to all !!!! Maldita1978 still waiting for "katas ng Saudi" & "Paraiso"

jonard
12th May 2008, 17:30
please upload teleserye videos joaquin burdado and badk

slarfy
12th May 2008, 20:00
please upload teleserye videos joaquin burdado and badk

WRONG POST MEN,, GOTO TELESERYE SECTION,,,,, :wave::wave::wave:

JaimeLogan
12th May 2008, 20:16
SITAK

Label : Star Cinema
Tagalog Movie
After being laid off from a fifteen-year old job, Jack decides to end his life. He encounters a person, a taxi driver, who gives him a great idea of how he could be killed in action. In a culture where white-collared workers are never expected to crossover to blue-collared jobs. Jack leaves his family to pursue his cab driving career. In a most unexpected incident, Jack's plan of dying is transformed into a new found purpose of being a taxi therapist. An array of experiences with varied passengers gives Jack a new lease on life. Has he finally escaped death?
Chanda Romero
Gerry Cornejo
Lou Veloso
Reno Romero
Jam Rodriguez
REMEMBER TO SEED, SO OTHER'S CAN FINISH THIER DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

Is this "Sitak"? as in "Sitak ni Jack"?

Di ba, it was the late Jay Ilagan on the starring role?

JaimeLogan
12th May 2008, 20:33
There are a lot of possible causes for this. One big possibility would be installing VOBSUB. I've had similar problems after installing vobsub in two of my computers. Try re-installing your codecs if this is the case.

Although it was specifically mentioned that it's not in AC3 audio, I would still recommend that you install the AC3 codec. Open AC3 config then you will see a master GAIN slider. Put the slider at around 8 or 9. Also put other gain levels (input and output) at around 7 or 8.

I also use the Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP) for my decoders. If the above "tricks" don't work, try installing CCCP. You can google for it if you want to. It's completely FREE to use.

Thanks for your help, but there's nothing wrong with my laptop.

It's the downloaded file/s that has a problem (links shown below).

Title: Bullet
Label: Viva

DVDrip Divx/MP3 497mb in 5 parts of 98mb

It's the only movie I've downloaded that has no sound (also, "Nasaan si Francis" with file 2-of-3 non-downloadable).

Other than that, all movies downloaded from iPmart are ALL FIRST RATE!!!:excited:

modir2213
12th May 2008, 23:56
Many Thanx to the movies...

alydd
12th May 2008, 23:56
Hoi WingTip
Repeating my thanks and regards
any chance to upload this film starring Nadine Schmidt
Pinoy Sex Video Fantasies (2005)
imbd: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
thanks again
and waiting for U reply

cbn2
13th May 2008, 01:57
In connection with Sharon Cuneta's new offering Caregiver, can some upload her best film to date Madrasta...Thanks!!!

anklefester
13th May 2008, 03:03
RapidShare Links:

Password: benjun2178

Can you please repost part6? item was deleted. :( Thanks!

bayadtosurf
13th May 2008, 09:04
Seeding Aguila per request...

Shintaro0510
13th May 2008, 14:04
Please sedd "Lisensyadong Kamao", I'm dying to watch this movie... Thanks...

DEVOY
13th May 2008, 16:13
Can You Gauys Help Me? I Am Downloading Very Slow, What Will I Do To Make It More Faster? Thanks...

DEVOY
13th May 2008, 16:13
Can You GUys Help Me? I Am Downloading Very Slow, What Will I Do To Make It More Faster? Thanks...[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:urtheman:

Noypi
13th May 2008, 16:53
Can You Gauys Help Me? I Am Downloading Very Slow, What Will I Do To Make It More Faster? Thanks...

Same thing here with me. I don't know why my download speed is soooooooo slow. I searched the net for some bit torrent settings but still no luck. DO you think it's my ISP?

CrazyJake
13th May 2008, 18:22
Still being seeded for AEGIS fans

AEGIS - Live in Calgary (Sep 30/2007)

<snipped>

For Aegis fans, this concert is a MUST HAVE... :)

JaimeLogan
13th May 2008, 19:08
Thanks po! I'm downloading this good movie....

Can you please set the upload speed to maximum?

TY po ulit...:ilove:

JaimeLogan
13th May 2008, 19:14
Same thing here with me. I don't know why my download speed is soooooooo slow. I searched the net for some bit torrent settings but still no luck. DO you think it's my ISP?

I'm assuming you're using the internet at DSL speed?

Try nyo po, downloading one torrent at a time.

I use uTorrent.

Also try setting upload speed to 5 or less when leeching.

For our good Seeders naman po, please push your upload setting a little bit higher.

HTH...:ilove:

nunosapunso
13th May 2008, 22:13

thank you very much.

romualdoz
13th May 2008, 23:40
FPJ (Collection),,,

FERNANDO POE, JR.
"Sigaw Ng Katarungan"

Enjoy...

bayadtosurf
14th May 2008, 02:50
Thanks po! I'm downloading this good movie....

Can you please set the upload speed to maximum?

TY po ulit...:ilove:

Seeding speeds are "take what you can get..." sorry...I have a slow ISP

Janice99
14th May 2008, 03:32
For those of you that are having slow download speed.

Port Forwarding

Guide to opening up your router to allow P2P and file-sharing programs like BitTorrent to function properly.

For those just getting started with downloading and uploading files via a router, there's nothing more annoying that staring at poor speeds on your BitTorrent client. To many, it's a trial in humility to both ask for and understand the help necessary to make your downloads actually work.
hxxp://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hope this helps

kurtlinux
14th May 2008, 04:54

Hahahahahaha!!! I almost wet my pants. I just hope the poor guy didn't really try emailing "pir8"...

kurtlinux
14th May 2008, 05:09
Thanks for your help, but there's nothing wrong with my laptop.

It's the downloaded file/s that has a problem (links shown below).

Title: Bullet
Label: Viva

/clipped/

It's the only movie I've downloaded that has no sound (also, "Nasaan si Francis" with file 2-of-3 non-downloadable).

Other than that, all movies downloaded from iPmart are ALL FIRST RATE!!!:excited:

I actually didn't try downloading the movie but I can say that in my 3 yrs of downloading DivX/XviD movies, I did encounter ones that don't play either music or video. Of course, try contacting the seeder or poster first. Maybe the movie actually has problems with the audio. If not, it really boils down to having the correct codecs. The tag "DivX/MP3" does not guarantee that the movie will play 100% correctly in your computer (or DVD/DivX player).

What I usually do if this happens (no audio/video) is that I "recode" the video. I use the free AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot) or the commercial River Past Video Cleaner Pro or the official DivX Converter. River Past Video Cleaner is the easiest (and more often the most successful) to recode your video files although it takes a few experiments to get the best video quality (video comes out a bit crappy if you use default settings). You can google about these softwares or about "demuxing".

Hope this helps. I cannot elaborate more because this is not the proper forum for these stuff. If I have time, I will try downloading the movie and check the problem.

ramon tubero
14th May 2008, 06:45
guys, anyone can upload my sassy girl dubbed in tagalog in torrent file...thanks!

romualdoz
14th May 2008, 08:56
JIMMY SANTOS,OGIE ALCASID,PATRICK GUZMAN And SUNSHINE CRUZ

" O-HA! AKO PA? "

Enjoy...

camron
14th May 2008, 10:18
Hi All,

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to have these movies uploaded in rapidshare links or other similar websites to eliminate the need for seeding? We can setup an EB to share what we have and upload it in rapidshare or the like. I know this would be better since I can share when I'm here in the office where P2P is blocked. Just a thought. If any of you guys are interested, PM me.

WingTip
14th May 2008, 11:13
Ang Lihim Ni Antonio (2008)

Category Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ***-Theme ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Viva ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

From the Director of highest-grossing digital film "Ang Lalake Sa Parola" comes a gripping tale of curiosity, love and sexual explorations.

Antonio (Kenjie Garcia) is a 15-year old boy who begins to ponder on the purpose of his life and his identity. For a smart teenager at this stage, he has begun to confront the issues of his personality--- the struggle of acceptance from his peers, his family on the verge of breaking up and the sudden flare of his homosexual urges.

Antonio's mother, Tere (Sharmaine Buencamino), a community midwife is in continuous denial that her husband has left them for another family. Antonio's life begins to take a dangerous turn as his uncle Jonbert (Josh Ivan Morales), a hedonistic and carefree young man, begins to live with them and makes the young boy his sexual plaything. But Antonio is caught unprepared for things that would be , and in a sudden fit of rage, Tere does the unthinkable.

This blockbuster coming of age ***-themed film also stars Jiro Manio, Josh Ivan Morales and Nino Fernandez.

Kenjie Garcia ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Garcia)
Sharmaine Buencamino ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Buencamino)
Joh Ivan Morales ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Ivan%20Morales)
Nino Fernandez ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Fernandez)
Jiro Manio ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Manio)

3com
14th May 2008, 11:15
Nice Share Mate...Rep++ Added ;)

camron
14th May 2008, 14:34
I actually didn't try downloading the movie but I can say that in my 3 yrs of downloading DivX/XviD movies, I did encounter ones that don't play either music or video. Of course, try contacting the seeder or poster first. Maybe the movie actually has problems with the audio. If not, it really boils down to having the correct codecs. The tag "DivX/MP3" does not guarantee that the movie will play 100% correctly in your computer (or DVD/DivX player).

What I usually do if this happens (no audio/video) is that I "recode" the video. I use the free AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot) or the commercial River Past Video Cleaner Pro or the official DivX Converter. River Past Video Cleaner is the easiest (and more often the most successful) to recode your video files although it takes a few experiments to get the best video quality (video comes out a bit crappy if you use default settings). You can google about these softwares or about "demuxing".

Hope this helps. I cannot elaborate more because this is not the proper forum for these stuff. If I have time, I will try downloading the movie and check the problem.

I would think that it's just a codec problem and using Gspot to identify the audio source and downloading will fix it. hth.

kamikasi
14th May 2008, 16:58
thanksss good movie nice wing tip

jeckho
14th May 2008, 16:58
thank you very much Mr. Wingtip...

JaimeLogan
14th May 2008, 19:58

Me too!

That's the first thing I did, I recoded the video using a licensed IMTOO video converter. I successfully converted them into mp4, DivX, then XviD again.

Still no sound.

I actually watched na before this movie, and it's a good movie! Sort of like Forrest Gump: Pinoy version, a very funny & feel-good movie. That's why I downloaded it again to share with my friends.

Anyhoo, thank for the valuable tips kurtlinux!:thanks:

hapi8899
14th May 2008, 21:17
Greetings to my fellow Pinoy film lovers. Thank you to all the uploaders for their generosity. Thanks Ipmart.

seproast
14th May 2008, 22:59
thanks wingtip for uploading "ang lihim ni antonio"

romualdoz
15th May 2008, 01:08
Barbara Milano - Allona Amor - Monina Perez
"Virgin People 3"

Enjoy...

cutereg
15th May 2008, 06:43
thank you romualdoz for virgin people 3...can u also upload it to mediafire?...anyone who can also upload blindside in mediafire links? just having a little prob with torrents tnx!

romualdoz
15th May 2008, 08:56
thank you romualdoz for virgin people 3...can u also upload it to mediafire?...anyone who can also upload blindside in mediafire links? just having a little prob with torrents tnx!

Sorry mate!coz my "Internet" is very slow,it takes hours or even days to upload in mediafire...:sorry:

bellavita12
15th May 2008, 11:00
hi people especially to ALL the NEWBIES here, I just got back from my 17days vacation in PI hehehehe, and it's good to be back here too. btw, PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SEED for the movie NGAYON at KAILANMAN.. please! please! please i need that movie so badly :D THANKS in ADVANCE to the SEEDERS.

michael77
15th May 2008, 12:51
Have a good day Sir WINGTIP. I already try the public proxy server ip(218.83.153.62 port 80 but it was blocked by our isp. If you dont mind sir maybe you HAVE another option to help me on how to unblocked our isp. or any friend has the software to unblocked Isp. Thanks and god bless,
Michael77 :ilove:

kurtlinux
15th May 2008, 12:53
Me too!

That's the first thing I did, I recoded the video using a licensed IMTOO video converter. I successfully converted them into mp4, DivX, then XviD again.

Still no sound.

/clipped/

Anyhoo, thank for the valuable tips kurtlinux!:thanks:

Hmmmmm. Maybe the file does have audio problems. I'll go download if I have time and check it out.

romualdoz
15th May 2008, 15:03
KAT De SANTOS - SHANGHAI - MUKE PEREZ - NIKA MADRID

" LIPSTIK "

Enjoy...

kittyannette
15th May 2008, 15:16
can anybody please re-seed I Will Always Love you....thanks so much!

sribats75
15th May 2008, 15:31
Tag-Ulan Ngayon... Ang Bukid Ay Basa 2

Category: Sex-Drama
Label : Others
Tagalog Movie
This is a story of a girl named Sabel (Nika Madrid). She lives on her parents who depend on unirrigated fields as the only source of living. Their lives becomes even harder when they cannot plant rice due to drought. Sabel's childhood swetheart Rafael (Paolo Rivero), like her family, also depends on the rice fields for a living. Due to poverty and insinuation of her mother, Sabel was forced to marry Joey (Mark Dionisio), a rich bachelor. In the twist and turn of the story, Joey was killed. Sabel returned to her hometown and finally reunite with her real love of her life, Rafael. A story of love, deceit and forgiveness.

cast:
Nika Madrid
Paolo Rivero
Yani Garcia
Mark Dionisio

REMEMBER, SED IF YOU FINISH YOUR DOWNLOAD
DON'T HIT and RUN

airjames
15th May 2008, 15:45
Thank u po s lhat ng mga movies n nai sha share nyo d2
at least khit malayo km s pinas ay napapanood p rin
nmn ang mga pelikulang pilipino

Shintaro0510
15th May 2008, 18:15
People!!! Please seed Lisensyadong Kamao... I'm dying to watch this movie.
Thank in advance... Godbless!!!

palakiyod
15th May 2008, 20:34
To All The Members , Please Help Me I Dont Know How To Use Torrents , I Cant Download Ang Lihim Ni Antonio , I Hope Somebody Out There Can Help Me To Download This Film Thanks , Im Mark Of California , I Just Hope And Pray Somebody Can Come To My Rescue Thanks Again And Godbless !

romualdoz
15th May 2008, 20:38
Here is Another FPJ Collection,,,
FERNANDO POE,JR.
"DANIEL BARTOLO Ng Sapang Bato"

Enjoy...

15idiocracy
15th May 2008, 23:21
bossing romualdoz do you have shake rattle and roll 1?

dmatt
16th May 2008, 00:17
can someone please re-seed Natutulog Pa Ang Diyos for even just quite a while coz im stucked at 99.4% and i already hashed checked it and it really is still stucked at that point...

torrent here >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

pls pls pls

thanks a lot!

Natutulog Pa Ang Diyos
VcdRip, 352x240

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ SEED ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ SEED ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ SEED ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

adrian2pm
16th May 2008, 03:54
is the new vhong navarro movie out yet suppapalicious?

leianleian
16th May 2008, 03:58
is the new vhong navarro movie out yet suppapalicious?

---

any update of non-torrent link pinoy movies pls....

Katrina1993
16th May 2008, 04:30
hello romualdoz, ddo you have some more fernando poe movies,like low waist gang and other vintage movie of fernando poe jr.? thanks and more power to you and to ipmart!!!!!

potpot916
16th May 2008, 07:46
Can you please upload Mangarap ka (1995) with Mark Anthony Fernandez and Claudine Barretto. On megaupload one link if possible or torrent is good too but megaupload would be faster. thank you

Top Gun
16th May 2008, 08:46
Can I request: MONAY ni Mr. Sholi

Thanks!

dinns44
16th May 2008, 10:08
tku someone for seeding "Blindside". I've finished downloading.

kurtlinux
16th May 2008, 10:16
Me too!

Still no sound.

/clipped/

:exactly:

You were right. Downloaded the movie. No sound. At least two of us are having issues with the file. Whoever posted this movie, please take note (and kindly correct the problem if you have time).

iceblinkluck
16th May 2008, 10:39
hi there newbie ? how can i download viva hot babes gone wild wer can i find it TIA!

palakiyod
16th May 2008, 11:20
Please Teach Me How To Download This Ang Lihim Ni Antonio , I Dont Know What To Click In Order I Can Download It , Theres No Link To Click , Please Tell Me What To Do Thanks Godbless