View Full Version : ALL PINOY Movies ONLY ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

demeson
23rd July 2008, 12:34
No seeders stuck on 72% has wingtip checked the file, is there something wrong w/ the tracker. If some 1 has finished it can you upload it on mediafire. Thanks , Spread the file dude. SHARE...

akodinito
23rd July 2008, 13:04
No seeders stuck on 72% has wingtip checked the file, is there something wrong w/ the tracker. If some 1 has finished it can you upload it on mediafire. Thanks , Spread the file dude. SHARE...

I guess you didn't read all the posts and discussions here why everybody are stuck at a certain percentage. If you had you wouldn't be making a comment like this. And shame for asking if wingtip had the file checked.

If you people do not understand how a torrent works, find out more about it to avoid making posts like these.

Cyrusdarius
23rd July 2008, 13:09
Thanks Mr. Wingtip :)

Unfortunately nobody is seeding CAREGIVER!!

akodinito
23rd July 2008, 13:20
Thanks Mr. Wingtip :)

Unfortunately nobody is seeding CAREGIVER!!

Oh man! When will this stop?

sevengal
23rd July 2008, 14:19
cool down people.. nobody is seeding because no one finished the file yet..:LoL: so be patient.. most of us are stil 73.2% complete.. so just wait.. 26.9% to go..:excited: mr. wingtip thanks again.. :idol:to seadragon too thanks for uploading ikaw pa rin..:thanks:

geekstink
23rd July 2008, 16:22
Starzan 2
Starring : Joey de Leon, Rene Requiestas, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Panchito

part 2
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

part 1

What's the PASSWORD?

spenser13
23rd July 2008, 18:02
can anyone please seed caregiver and ikaw pa rin

lisondra
23rd July 2008, 18:11
thnk you guys for uploading movies.pls upload FPJ movies,ASEDILLO.

CrazyJake
23rd July 2008, 18:34
well it's pretty obvious that people don't read post or maybe they do but can't understand what they read.

Caregiver is being seeded!!!

You have NOT been stuck at 62% for 9 hours!!! The 62% point wasn't even reached until a short time ago and as of right now those of us with the most only have 64.5%.

I was going to say more but... has anybody got some 7.62mm ammo for my avatar? :)

@CrazyJake

I don't know a thing about weapons, but will these do ???

ABSOLUTELY! I'm not sure about the the nail polish on the tips but... as the saying goes, 'beggars can't be choosers'.

So thanks for the ammunition. It will be put to good use. The only problem is, as the rate noobs keep asking for someone to seed etc. I'm gong to need a case full. ;)

eihdo
23rd July 2008, 21:12
Parequest po kung sino me copy ng JULIO VALIENTE ni LITO LAPID!!! Astig un!!!

just search the forum meron na nyan, and look for the title SAN BASILIO(julio valiente)
kung tinatamad ka naman maghanap heto o

chiefocus
23rd July 2008, 21:44
Thanks makulit1020 for uploading the life story of FM. i've been looking for this movie fo a very long time. Thanks!

osherwin
23rd July 2008, 22:13
thank you very very much, Mr. Wing Tip for seeding Caregiver... keep up the ghood work.. i like it..

carl_angelo
23rd July 2008, 22:16
any more seeders to caregiver movie please......many thanks.....:ilove:

cyrusbear
23rd July 2008, 22:44
Diskarte (2002)

I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask for reseeded. I would really appreaciate if someone can seed this movie again. Thanks.

romualdoz
23rd July 2008, 23:01
Notice:For Adults Only
Nadine Schmidt
"Pinoy Sex Video Fantasies"

###Please Seed After Download###

Enjoy...

krzero9
23rd July 2008, 23:04
yes.. SAWAKAS!.. i've finished downloading Caregiver.. thanks to wingtip..

SEEDING.. :D

ooops!.. sorry for the double post.. i dont know how to delete it.. :sorry:

akodinito
23rd July 2008, 23:22
Please help me. I'm stuck at 100%. Bwahahaha!

WingTip
23rd July 2008, 23:55
Please help me. I'm stuck at 100%. Bwahahaha!

hang on dude .. i'll help you with another movie download ... :roflmao:

WingTip
24th July 2008, 00:12
Buhay Bombero (1968)

Category Comedy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Others ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Ompong (Dolphy) who is really born and famous for his extraordinary laziness and not-always-funny stupidity was put into a hard challenge when he promised to his mother that he will not stop until he finds a job that would change his life. His whole life turns anew when he was luckily hired as one of the fireman in their town. His innate attitudes were still present and even blamed as ingredients to a lot of trouble. His only consolation though considered a grand prize is winning the heart of Margarita (Rosemarie Gil) which even inspired him to do exemplary things even putting his job being a fireman to a noticeable pedestal.

Dolphy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Maggie dela Riva ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20dela%20Riva)
Panchito ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Alicia Alonzo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Alonzo)
Rosemarie Gil ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Gil)

helterbrand
24th July 2008, 00:39
Yahooo Caregiver the best! thanks again sir Wingtip the pinoy version of axxo :) hmmm i wonder if those peeps moaning about being stuck before will post back with a thank you :)) God bless and mabuhay ang pinoy!

WingTip
24th July 2008, 00:42
you're welcome helterbrand ...enjoy the movies! ;)

walter7
24th July 2008, 00:44
Diskarte (2002)

I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask for reseeded. I would really appreaciate if someone can seed this movie again. Thanks.:thanks:

Now reseeding...

rabscuttle
24th July 2008, 04:40
I appreciate everyone who posts movies here, especially WingTip I'd like to request if anyone could reseed ANG PAGDADALAGA NI MAXIMO OLIVEROS? Thanks very much.

helterbrand
24th July 2008, 08:05
What happened by the way with the film fest movies like "katas ng saudi" etc. Anyway sir Wingtip will probably soon upload them for us, as he likes to share big time! :wave: :good2::ilove::thanks:

romualdoz
24th July 2008, 09:13
"SARONG BANGGI"

Enjoy...

thatsmyboy
24th July 2008, 09:39
Hi WINGTIP,

CAN YOU UPLOAD PLEASE ...KATAS NG SAUDI.... THANKS IN ADVANCE

nestly16
24th July 2008, 09:45
thnx wingtip for the great work... my mom has been w8ing 4 this film... keep up!!!

simpatiko
24th July 2008, 10:13
Sir Wingtip, thank you so much for uploading the "Caregiver" :)

WingTip
24th July 2008, 10:13
Hi WINGTIP,

CAN YOU UPLOAD PLEASE ...KATAS NG SAUDI.... THANKS IN ADVANCE

This one is not in video shops yet ... but will definitely be here once it becomes available. Stay tuned!

helterbrand
24th July 2008, 10:20
I knew it sir WIngTip have katas ng saudi etc in the pipeline hehehe! Another hit for sure to our kababayans abroad :))

bluecosmos
24th July 2008, 10:53
Thank you WingTip for giving us many old classic movies. You are the greatest.

cyrusbear
24th July 2008, 11:44
Tatarin (2001)

Hi, I have seen several people being stuck at 84%, can anyone be kind and reseed this movie. Much appreciated. :urtheman:

morning22777
24th July 2008, 12:15
can anyone seed again "PSP.Game.NbaLive07.Multilanguaje2.ISO806MB.ByComba teMortal.rar" cause i've been stuck again at 96% & almost finished...please help...tnx & more power to IPMART-Forum.

cutereg
24th July 2008, 13:31
can anyone seed again "PSP.Game.NbaLive07.Multilanguaje2.ISO806MB.ByComba teMortal.rar" cause i've been stuck again at 96% & almost finished...please help...tnx & more power to IPMART-Forum.

wrong thread post...only pinoy movies in this forum, go to psp discussion topic....read forum rules.

lilian
24th July 2008, 15:01
thank you so much wingtip and sea dragon for uploading new movie...god bless:urtheman:

lanzkie66
24th July 2008, 15:52
:thanks: for all d movies:urtheman:

basagulero
24th July 2008, 19:18
tol wingtip or anybody else.. can u re-seed sex drive? ohh and tnx for the movie caregiver my mom is watching it right now..

hapi8899
24th July 2008, 19:35
Finally after months of waiting, I have completed "Muslim .357" and "Hindi Ka Na Sisikatan ng Araw ---- YEHEEEY!! A million thanks to the seeders. Thank you. Thank you.

Hopefully, "Palaban cd 1 & 2 and "Batas ng Lansangan" will also be completed SOON. LoL.

hapi8899
24th July 2008, 19:36
Finally after months of waiting, I have completed "Muslim .357" and "Hindi Ka Na Sisikatan ng Araw ---- YEHEEEY!! A million thanks to the seeders. Thank you. Thank you.

Hopefully, "Palaban cd 1 & 2 and "Batas ng Lansangan" will also be completed SOON. LoL.

Cinema One
24th July 2008, 22:00
Thanks Sir Wing Tip for CareGiver its not an original dvd source but the quality is perfect.Youre awesome..thank you

Can anybody help me? Im trying to burn this or any avi file from ipmart to dvd i tried using Sonic and Ulead program but it always says my blank dvd 4.7 gb standard size is not enough.Its always over more of the files here is 700 mb but when i tried burning it to dvd it goes above 4.7 gb.This my is my first time i tried burning my collection coz my hardisk are out of limit.Need some input and whatever good program to use.Thanks

Noypi
24th July 2008, 22:42
Use WinAVI to convert this files into DVD(VOB). Then burn with Nero under making DVD-Video.

Download here Winavi 8.0 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Cinema One
25th July 2008, 00:42
Use WinAVI to convert this files into DVD(VOB). Then burn with Nero under making DVD-Video.

Download here Winavi 8.0 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I always go directly from avi to whatever dvd program i use , thanks for the info noypi ill try converting it ist.Hope it works.:D

WingTip
25th July 2008, 00:45
or you can use ConvertXtoDVD ... this is for converting the way you're used to doing it : from avi to dvd (vob) ...

sea dragon
25th July 2008, 00:50
Thanks Sir Wing Tip for CareGiver its not an original dvd source but the quality is perfect.Youre awesome..thank you

Can anybody help me? Im trying to burn this or any avi file from ipmart to dvd i tried using Sonic and Ulead program but it always says my blank dvd 4.7 gb standard size is not enough.Its always over more of the files here is 700 mb but when i tried burning it to dvd it goes above 4.7 gb.This my is my first time i tried burning my collection coz my hardisk are out of limit.Need some input and whatever good program to use.Thanks

i always use "Easy DVD Creator" ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). dont need to convert to VOB, just click "add" then select the file/video you want to burn and click "Start" thats it. very fast too, in 15 to 20 minutes i have my DVD done and ready. also, with this program i never have problem with audio and video going out of sync and its compatible with other formats like dat, wmv, mpg and others.

akodinito
25th July 2008, 01:15
i always use "Easy DVD Creator" ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). dont need to convert to VOB, just click "add" then select the file/video you want to burn and click "Start" thats it. very fast too, in 15 to 20 minutes i have my DVD done and ready. also, with this program i never have problem with audio and video going out of sync and its compatible with other formats like dat, wmv, mpg and others.

Does Easy DVD Creator allow the user to make chapters when converting? I currently am using Nero Vision, it's good but it takes a long time converting. It takes the same time converting the video as to how long the video is. And it allows the creation of chapters.

sea dragon
25th July 2008, 01:17
Does Easy DVD Creator allow the user to make chapters when converting? I currently am using Nero Vision, it's good but it takes a long time converting. It takes the same time converting the video as to how long the video is. And it allows the creation of chapters.

no chapters just burn the video.

Mark Villar
25th July 2008, 04:01
Attention re- Thread source of "Bilangin ang Bituin sa Langit":
NEED YOUR HELP to please SEED this video film... I asked the ipmart forum admin and came back with advice to contact the thread source of this film to request you to please seed this for me so I can download and if you provide me instructions how to SEED this film after downloading myself, I will do so. I have tried downloading this movie for several weeks now, but no success... can you please help? Thanks a lot, Mark Villar.
Again, thanks a lot for your kind attention.

kurtlinux
25th July 2008, 06:23
or you can use ConvertXtoDVD ... this is for converting the way you're used to doing it : from avi to dvd (vob) ...

Yes. ConvertXtoDVD has been the "best" so far among all the softies I've tried (Ulead, Videozilla, NeroVision, WinAvi, etc.).

htenesra
25th July 2008, 08:10
Hi do u mind reseeding TOTOY MOLA (1997) [PINOY] DivX NoSubs [Tagalog] WingTip please.. Thank you!

DRAQ
25th July 2008, 12:46
HeEEeelllPPp..

I downloaded both files and it was asking for a password...

Starzan 2
Starring : Joey de Leon, Rene Requiestas, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Panchito

part 2

part 1

WingTip
25th July 2008, 18:24
Bilog/Circles (2005)

Category Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Set in contemporary Philippine metropolis, the story happens at the same time that Pope John Paul dies, the food poisoning of the students become news, several Filipinos try to jump off the billboards, and the president apologizes to the nation. Schizophrenic Ara (Ara Mina) meets a young man one day and decides she wants to marry. She forces the older brother Cris (Entertainment Press Association's Archie De Calma), a peddler at the Quezon Memorial Circle (popularly known as bilog) to find her a wedding dress. Being orphans and being the only living immediate family, Cris was very protective at first, concerned at the status of Ara. Cris himself was already contemplating suicide when Ara gave the news. But being a very loving sibling, Cris had no choice but to allow his sister her dream wedding. And here begins Cris non-stop peddling along the Elliptical Road and at the park of Circle.

He manipulates all his friends and acquaintances, in order to meet his deadline to raise the amount to buy the wedding for his sister. The desperate attempt begins to weave lies and deception and breed hatred among his customers: government employee Rod who represses all his desires and needs in order to provide for his siblings studies in the province; activist Deo, who just arrived from a far away province to follow his childhood sweetheart, an underground rebel Carina (Jan Marini) student by day and sex worker by night. Miguel who is hopelessly attached to his friend, Paolo who is dying of AIDS; jaded UP student Shandy who's men in her life don't have the balls to stand up to their love for her, sex scandal vcd collector and call center representative Justin, who wants women of higher social status than him, a migrant from the same province as Rod and Miguel, a jeepney barker with a very dark past, Unyak; and sidewalk vendors Jenny and Jeri who are out to eliminate each other.

When all else falls, Cris holds on to his bottom line, to sell and to buy the best weding gown and give the best wedding for his sister. However, Cris schemes seemed to backfire and lives become at stake, including his. Only when remorse is attained will forgiveness happen and redemption will come to make their lives turn full circle in these turbulent times in the Philippine republic.

Ara Mina ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Mina)
Jan Marini ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Marini)
Ronald Henson ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Henson)
Gerard Pizarra ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Pizarra)
Justin Justiniani ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Justiniani)
Archie De Calma ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20De%20Calma)

romualdoz
25th July 2008, 18:34
"LIGAYA..."

Enjoy...

MarkyKram
25th July 2008, 22:37
Can someone reseed the mastermind by erik mana. Im stuck at 99.8%

orly010176
25th July 2008, 23:30
Kindly seed the following movies:

Barkada Walang Atrasan
Basta Ikaw Nanginginig Pa
Dayo
Kahit Konting Pagtingin 2
Hari Ng Selda - Anak Ni Baby Ama 2
Type Kita ... Walang Kokontra

Thanks and best regards to all

Mark Villar
26th July 2008, 06:45
Re- Uploaded
#42)Ang Daigdig Koy Ikaw(1964)

Bilangin Ang Bituin Sa Langit (1989)

#7) Kisapmata (“In the Wink of an Eye”, 1981 )

Dear Thread Author/Source of “Kisapmata”:
For several weeks now, I've tried to download this movie but still no luck, I only got to as far as 2.5% and still no success in completing this download. I've asked ipmart team for advice, and suggested I ask the "thread author" of this film to SEED this material. Can I therefore request this BIG favour if you could please SEED this film so I can complete my download and I can in turn SEED it as well afterwards for everyone else interested to share. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE...
Also, please provide me step-by-step instructions on how to SEED this after download. Again, thank you for your kind attention.
Sincerely, Mark V.

arscha
26th July 2008, 09:09
can u post PLONING the movie of JUDY ANN SANTOS? Thanks!

walter7
26th July 2008, 12:23
Bilangin Ang Bituin Sa Langit (1989)
Also, please provide me step-by-step instructions on how to SEED this after download. Again, thank you for your kind attention.

Reseeding Bilangin Ang Bituin Sa Langit.
You can reseed the files you downloaded by not closing your torrent program after completing your download.

Mark Villar
26th July 2008, 12:38
Hi walter 7!
Just got your prompt action by seeding this movie and I sincerely appreciate it, YOU'RE A CHAMP! I am grateful for somebody to at least tell me what to do in reseeding this file: I use BitComet in downloading so can you reconfirm that I should leave this on this same download path as well as in the Torrent destination where I keep all my completed downloads?
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this gem of a favour, may the power always be with you!
- Mark V.

romualdoz
26th July 2008, 16:21
"DoReMe"

Enjoy...
They're three different girls with different backgrounds.Donnette (Donna Cruz) is the vain and spoiled daughter of a rich couple; Reggie (Regine Velasquez) is the conservative lola's girl; and Mikki (Mikee Cojuangco) is the only girl in a family dominated by very physical males. Poles apart they may seem,but there's one thing that binds them:their love for music.

One day, fate wills that they meet, and together, their voices blend to create beautiful melodies. And as they sing their way through life's up and downs,they build a friendship strong enough to last a lifetime.

walter7
26th July 2008, 17:34
Hi walter 7!
Just got your prompt action by seeding this movie and I sincerely appreciate it, YOU'RE A CHAMP! I am grateful for somebody to at least tell me what to do in reseeding this file: I use BitComet in downloading so can you reconfirm that I should leave this on this same download path as well as in the Torrent destination where I keep all my completed downloads?
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this gem of a favour, may the power always be with you!
- Mark V.

I'm not using BitComet, I'm using utorrent. But to my knowledge all torrent programs follow the same philosophy, when you are finisched downloading then the program continues to share the file for others, that's how the torrent system works. You can find a guide for utorrent here at ipmart: torrent faq ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

WingTip
26th July 2008, 18:03
Anak Ng Tinapa (2005)

Category Action ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Star Cinema ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Ogi Sugatan's Palanca Award winning screenplay "Fish Crackers", Anak Ng Tinapa (Something Fishy) is a story about a small fish: framing up and killing small fry instead of the "big fish" in a society ruled by sharks. Two crooked cops get a kick out of framing up hapless people by planting illegal drugs on them. Unknown to these rouge policemen, a group of loony and ambitious student filmmakers is watching and documenting their every move. In the end, a brutal killing spree of individuals occurs.

Ryan Eigenmann ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Eigenmann)
China Cojuangco ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Cojuangco)
Atong Redillas ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Redillas)
Ping Medina ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Medina)
Soliman Cruz ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Cruz)

rabscuttle
26th July 2008, 18:27
Hi, can anyone please re-seed FIRST DAY HIGH please? Thanks.

hapi8899
26th July 2008, 19:48
Morning22777, I am currently one of the seeders of RUDY FERNANDEZ movie "Markang Bungo", so if you are interested you can start downloading this movie. Just search the forum for the torrent file. Any specific DABOY film you want?

stivsama
26th July 2008, 20:13
First of all, thanks to the uploaders and seeders, my aunts give their regards. :D

Thanks also for the "rare" "hard to find/rent" "classic" movies, it's a real good thing I discovered you all and also this ipmart forum.

To my (Smart) bros, are there any "tweaks" to be applied to Convertxdvd to minimize burn time without compromising quality? We all use 4:3 NTSC TVs here, no widescreen HD, and I already set it to letterbox so I don't "cut" the subtitles. Also, how would you know how much space CX2D will take up in a DVD? I burn multiple vids in one so as to save space and.. money. :p

Thank you very much!

samyong
26th July 2008, 21:50
Ikaw Pa Rin, Bongga Ka Boy (2008)

DVDRip, Recoded to 660MB, English Softsub
Video: DivX, 512x368, Watermarked
Audio: MP3

RAPIDSHARE LINKS FOR IKAW PA RIN (BONGGA KA BOY) Credits and thanks to "sea dragon"

English Subtitle:

samyong
26th July 2008, 21:57
Caregiver (2008)

Directed by: Chito S. Roño
Starring: Sharon Cuneta, John Estrada, Boots Anson-Roa, Ima Castro, Lotlot De Leon

RAPIDSHARE LINKS FOR CAREGIVER : CREDITS AND THANKS TO "WING TIP" THE BEST HUMAN IN THE UNIVERSE, THANKS FOR ALL THE MOVIES YOU UPLOADED.

duhduh666
27th July 2008, 02:13
Has Selda with Ara Mina as the lead been released on DVD.

Tanga
27th July 2008, 03:06
I'm in the process of uploading the movie "Burles King Daw O" on flyupload. I've also got Andrew Ford Medina, Juan & Ted: Wanted. If you want me to upload those as well just let me know...

I also need someone to reseed Sanggano't Sanggago and for someone to reupload Banyo Queen or fix the megaupload links for it, so I can finish them and upload both later.

Thanks.

igby
27th July 2008, 04:09
"ARAYYY!"

Enjoy...

please reseed this movie. thanks

c",)

htenesra
27th July 2008, 05:05
please reseed for the TOTOY MOLA (1997) [PINOY] DivX NoSubs [Tagalog] WingTip

hiver99
27th July 2008, 06:49
hello... can someone please reseed "EKIS and SINFUL NIGHTS"

thanks more power to uploaders

doddie88
27th July 2008, 08:32
hi....anybody has GUMISING KA, MARUJA! starring Susan Roces and Philip Salvador...please post....thanks

Tanga
27th July 2008, 09:13
Here's "Burles King Daw O"

I repeat, can anyone please reseed Sanggano't Sanggago? and also reupload or fix the links for Banyo Queen?

Thanks.

sevengal
27th July 2008, 14:18
Bench Fever The Underwear & Denim Show Uncut! (2006)

can anyone please seed this? thousands have completed yet not even 1 shared.. thanks mr wing tip for this upload..

gcuntapay
27th July 2008, 15:12
RAPIDSHARE LINKS FOR IKAW PA RIN (BONGGA KA BOY) Credits and thanks to "sea dragon"

English Subtitle:

Hi Guys,

This links no longer exist, can someone re post it again..Thanx in advance ! ! ! !:thanks:

anonymous349
27th July 2008, 16:34
WOW, my caregiver ratio since I got it 3 days ago is now 14.023. this is crazy. I've NEVER uploaded anything so much in so little time before. I'm gonna stop on 15.000% though (almost 15GB). the rest can do their share now. Thanks 2 WingTip again!

batoloko
27th July 2008, 17:22
WOW, my caregiver ratio since I got it 3 days ago is now 14.023. this is crazy. I've NEVER uploaded anything so much in so little time before. I'm gonna stop on 15.000% though (almost 15GB). the rest can do their share now. Thanks 2 WingTip again!

yeah! thanks for seeding caregiver and thanks...WingTip for the upload, my Mother in Law cry's a lot..Huh!

mine is 34.9GB and still seeding for our friends...

hiver99
27th July 2008, 17:49
sir wingtip can u reseed

ur files like sinful nights and ekis..

thanks in advance..love ur works sir.. more power

romualdoz
27th July 2008, 20:32
please reseed this movie. thanks

c",)

Pursuant to your request,Reseeding "Arayyy"enjoy...

romualdoz
27th July 2008, 21:02
"TUBUSIN MO NG BALA ANG PUSO KO"

Enjoy...

sea dragon
27th July 2008, 21:12
Raket ni Nanay
DVDRip, Recoded to 525MB, Hard Sub
Video: Divx, 720x480, Watermarked

Cast: Mark Gil, Sarsi Emmanuel, Archi Adamos, Rolando T. Inocencio,

Tess Jamias, Edwin Pamanian, Sheen Gener, Christian Mastler

Badong, an established painter, comes home and returns to his old studio. He has a piece in mind that requires a specific model to pose nude. He wants Mimosa, his former nude model and ex live-in partner. Years ago, Mimosa left him for another man.

Though he hates Mimosa for abandoning him during his struggling years, he profoundly yearns to paint Mimosa’s naked body once more. It is at this point where his hatred walks hand-in-hand with his passion.
Mimosa accepts the offer to pose nude, born out of grave necessity. She needs the oddly hefty fee for her child’s operation. With the approval of her husband, she reluctantly spruces herself up, and prepares to face the ghost of her past.

Aside from fearing Badong’s wrath, Mimosa feels unworthy of a nude session, as motherhood has taken its toll on her physique. Stretch marks, love handles and sagged breasts now overshadow her charm. Still, she embarks on a night of painting sessions, all for some extra bucks.

Snapshots:

Megaupload Links:

Raket ni Nanay.part1.rar (262.26 MB)

Raket ni Nanay.part2.rar (261.57 MB)

samyong
27th July 2008, 21:21
Hi Guys,

This links no longer exist, can someone re post it again..Thanx in advance ! ! ! !:thanks:

I don`t know what to say, i checked the links and it works, i right cick the file, copy and paste inside the address bar...and it is alive, i mean it is live links....I wonder how you did yours...Sorry for the inconvinience

toytherock
27th July 2008, 23:15
Thanks so much for the movie SeaDragon!!! I've been waiting for this new movie forever...Mabuhay ka kaibigan!!!

Raket ni Nanay
DVDRip, Recoded to 525MB, Hard Sub
Video: Divx, 720x480, Watermarked

Tanga
28th July 2008, 03:30
Sanggano't Sanggago (2001)

Could someone please reseed this?

I will upload it to flyupload right away once i get a hold of it.

hmjco88
28th July 2008, 07:28
please reseed for the Ang Pagbabalik Ni Leon Guerrero(rvr957).avi.torrent. I am stuck in 51%. Thank you.

walter7
28th July 2008, 10:59
Sanggano't Sanggago (2001)

Could someone please reseed this?

I will upload it to flyupload right away once i get a hold of it.

Reseeding, enjoy.

movie_lovers
28th July 2008, 11:15
Default Re: ALL PINOY Movies ONLY ...

PLEASE SEED ang lalake sa parola....
I can't Download this movie...
THNX THNX

movie_lovers
28th July 2008, 11:23
ang lalake sa parola (2007)

please help me to download this movie.... Please seed more... I can't download i try many times download ang lalake sa parola... Tnx for your help

romualdoz
28th July 2008, 21:07
"Zaldong Tisoy"

Enjoy...

jozepc
29th July 2008, 08:44
why is it keep redirecting the link?

morning22777
29th July 2008, 10:43
can anybody help to reseed this NBALive07 PSP Game?...i'm still stuck at 95%...tnx very much and more power..

"PSP.Game.NbaLive07.Multilanguaje2.ISO806MB.ByComba teMortal.rar"

cutereg
29th July 2008, 11:49
can anybody help to reseed this NBALive07 PSP Game?...i'm still stuck at 95%...tnx very much and more power..

"PSP.Game.NbaLive07.Multilanguaje2.ISO806MB.ByComba teMortal.rar"

hey man! i guess this is ur 2nd time to post this, ur in the wrong thread and this is exclusively fro pinoy movies only...the mods r watching or u might get banned for wrong posting.

hiver99
29th July 2008, 12:47
guys i just want to ask regarding the anti leech protector..how cud i passed it??

Tanga
29th July 2008, 22:18
Reseeding, enjoy.
Thank you!

Alabang Girls

Directed by
Ben Feleo

Writing credits
Ben Feleo
Release Date: 24 April 1992 (Philippines)

Could someone please reupload this? I will provide a mirror after i get a hold of it.

Incase anybody missed it, here's what I've reuploaded so far.

"Burles King Daw O" [Only registered and activated users can see links]
"Andrew Ford Medina" [Only registered and activated users can see links]

sea dragon
29th July 2008, 22:48
Maldita (1999)
VHS Rip, Recoded to 750MB, No Sub
Video: Divx, 640x480, Watermarked

sorry guys don't have info about this movie,
found it in the attic with no box/case.

Cast: Ara Mina, Gloria Romero, Tonton Gutierrez,
Luis Gonzales, Shintaro Valdez, Subas Herrero, Melissa Mendez

Mediafire Links:

Maldita.part1.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part2.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part3.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part4.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part5.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part6.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part7.rar (97.75 MB)

Maldita.part8.rar (63.2 MB)

pass_tym
29th July 2008, 23:29
QUOTE=sea dragon;2168156]Raket ni Nanay

[B]Megaupload Links:

Hi Sea Dragon or anyone, Can we have a link from FileFactory or MediaFire?
Megaupload is URL Blocked Listed in our location the Middle East.

:thanks: GB

Tanga
30th July 2008, 02:33
Thank you!

Could someone please reupload this? I will provide a mirror after i get a hold of it.

Incase anybody missed it, here's what I've reuploaded so far.

"Burles King Daw O" [Only registered and activated users can see links]
"Andrew Ford Medina" [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Quoted for the new page.

I've also got "Juan & Ted: Wanted" and "Bikining Itim" just let me know if you guys want those uploaded as well.

cutereg
30th July 2008, 02:33
thank you for uploading maldita!...

@tanga - i do have alabang girls nd will try to upload it again, btw do u have prettyboy by andrew e? will be waiting for that movie...tnx also for andrew ford medina.

pappylon
30th July 2008, 03:07
Could someone please reseed this video....

I am stuck at 99% for 2 weeks....

It will only take a few minutes to finish.

Thanks

Hahamakin Lahat (1990)

damadama
30th July 2008, 03:23
Maldita (1999)

great upload seadragon:dance: thanks so much. by the way, do you have "mister mo lover ko" movie of glydel mercado? thanks again

sea dragon
30th July 2008, 04:30
great upload seadragon:dance: thanks so much. by the way, do you have "mister mo lover ko" movie of glydel mercado? thanks again

sorry dont have "mister mo lover ko" but i have "misteryosa" by glydel mercado and criselda volks.

dieh22
30th July 2008, 06:46
Excuse me po.. Pano po aq mkkpgdownload dto ng mga movies? i really want to watch pilipino movies po.. wla n aq sa mga latest movies n showing sa pinas eh.. pls help.. ito lgi lumalabas pg ngclick aq sa mga attach files nyo po..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry, no direct downloads are allowed. As a courtesy, the link to the post containing the attachment is provided below.

Click here to visit the post with the attachment.

Leeching from the forum is NOT permitted, to save bandwidth abuse only direct clicks from the thread the attachment is with will work.

MIKELSY
30th July 2008, 07:56
sorry dont have "mister mo lover ko" but i have "misteryosa" by glydel mercado and criselda volks.

Please do upload misteryosa =) Thanks in advance!!!

whatever1210
30th July 2008, 11:32
ala ka ba mga pang gabing tagalog movies jan salamat idol :idol:

sea dragon
30th July 2008, 12:28
Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy
VHS Rip, Recoded to 640MB, Watermarked
Video: Divx, 640x480, No Sub

Inspired by the tradegy that strucked Bocaue, Bulacan on July 2, 1993.

Cast: Charito Solis, Robert Arevalo, Chanda Romero, Maricel Laxa, Gardo Versoza, Romnick Sarmenta, Isko Moreno, Rica Paralejo

Mediafire Links:

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part1.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part2.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part3.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part4.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part5.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part6.rar (97.75 MB)

Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy.part7.rar (26.82 MB)

damadama
30th July 2008, 12:31

can you upload it? keep up the great uploads:thanks:

sea dragon
30th July 2008, 13:38
can you upload it? keep up the great uploads:thanks:

yes, "misteryosa" is my upload.

damadama
30th July 2008, 14:41
yes, "misteryosa" is my upload.

thanks! by the way do u also have leo martines sexy-comedy movies? sorry for being demanding.

cocoi_cruzat
30th July 2008, 15:08
why I can't download your movie pls help me how to downlod it

Mark Villar
30th July 2008, 15:35
Re- Uploaded

#7) Kisapmata (“In the Wink of an Eye”, 1981 )

Dear Thread Author/Source of “Kisapmata”:
Again requesting your very kind favour to please SEED this film so I can complete my download and promise to return the goodwill by RESEEDING same afterwards for our dear kababayans to share. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!...
Sincerely, Mark V.

michael08
30th July 2008, 16:51

hi sir sea dragon i'm also looking in mister mo lover ko but misteryosa would be fine for me btw thank you for sharing your videos nice work sir and more power...:urtheman:

kincokincaid
30th July 2008, 17:33
Can someone please reseed both parts to Palaban. A couple of us downloading it have been stuck for months. Thanks in advance.

WingTip
30th July 2008, 17:39
Campus Scandal (1998)

MIKELSY
30th July 2008, 18:41
i am unable to download torrent files...

cyke98
30th July 2008, 20:51
please reseed for the Ang Pagbabalik Ni Leon Guerrero(rvr957).avi.torrent. I am stuck in 51%. Thank you.

Now reseeding...

Anyone please reseed ALL MY LIFE.....:thanks:

Tanga
31st July 2008, 00:54
Reseeding, enjoy.

Thanks again! Im reuploading it right now :)
:thanks:

MarkyKram
31st July 2008, 01:26
is there anyone who has Urduja??

Mark Villar
31st July 2008, 02:58
Dear rvr957/ Thread Author of “Kisapmata”:
Again requesting your very kind favour to please SEED this film so I can complete my download and promise to return the goodwill by RESEEDING same afterwards for our dear kababayans to share. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!...
Sincerely, Mark V.

evptxl
31st July 2008, 04:50
marami pong salamat, pogi points na naman ako kay misis, yeheey!

Nimrod_5
31st July 2008, 04:55
Maldita (1999)

Nice work mate! Keep it coming! this kind of movies and this kind of format! ++ repu for you! :)

rabscuttle
31st July 2008, 04:58
Hi, may I ask someone to please re-seed

CROSS MY HEART (I'm stuck at 99.4%)
WANTED PERFECT MOTHER (I'm stuck at 88.3%)

I promise to co-seed them along with the 61 other files I'm currently seeding. Thank you very much.

Darkhaired
31st July 2008, 05:07
What is "Campus Scandal" about, and who is starring in it? Thanks!

Darkhaired
31st July 2008, 05:11
Sorry, I didn't mean to post that last message into this thread, and I have no idea how to delete the post!

:oops2:

sea dragon
31st July 2008, 08:40
Misteryosa
VHS Rip, Recoded to 660MB, Watermarked

Cast: Glydel Mercado, Julio Diaz, Criselda Volks, Isko Moreno, Maria Isabel Lopez, Pen Medina

With her husband dead, Minda (Glydel Mercado) is desperately wanting for attention. Young and restless, she goes out every night searching for a man who could satisfy her. One day, a young woman, Celia (Criselda Volks) appears in her home, willing to be enslaved if only Minda will give her refuge. Minda agrees. But Celia’s abusive husband, Manuel (Julio Diaz), learns of her whereabouts. Worse, Minda opens her doors to Manuel. Minda takes a liking on Manuel, and soon, she, Celia and Manuel are caught in
a love triangle.

iFile.it Links:

Misteryosa.part1.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part2.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part3.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part4.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part5.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part6.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part7.rar (72.76)

sea dragon
31st July 2008, 08:53
pwede po bang magrequest ng caregiver ni sharon cuneta

Caregivers been uploaded in this thread, both in torrent and rapidshare links. Here are links from mediafire.

CAREGIVER
DVDRip, Recoded to 900MB, English Softsub
Video: XviD, 528x352, Watermarked

Snapshots:

Mediafire Links:

CareGiver.part01.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part02.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part03.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part04.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part05.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part06.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part07.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part08.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part09.rar (95.78 MB)

CareGiver.part10.rar (32.25 MB)

English Subtitle:
CareGiver.srt (112.79 KB)

CareGiver Behind the scene:
CareGiver (Behind the scene).avi (71.43 MB)

CareGiver Music Video:
CareGiver (Music Video).avi (25.77 MB)

damadama
31st July 2008, 09:41
Misteryosa

GREAT UPLOAD!:dance:

Mark Villar
31st July 2008, 10:00
Can anyone please SEED the movies "ANG DAIGDIG KO'Y IKAW', "HIMALA", and "KISAPMATA" so I can complete my downloads and promise to return the goodwill by RESEEDING same afterwards for our dear kababayans to share. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!...
Sincerely, Mark V.

Mark Villar
31st July 2008, 10:07
Can anyone also upload or let me know how and where to avail any of the Nepomuceno movies like "DAHIL SA ISANG BULAKLAK", "IGOROTA", "PIPO" and "ANG PULUBI"? Have been waiting for so long and endlessly researching ways and means to gain access once again to those high-standard 'must-have' Nepomuceno classics! Can anyone provide me any useful info. about whatever happened to those movies? Thanks and regards, Mark V.

johnmarzan
31st July 2008, 10:32
Misteryosa

Cast: Glydel Mercado, Julio Diaz, Criselda Volks, Isko Moreno, Maria Isabel Lopez, Pen Medina

With her husband dead, Minda (Glydel Mercado) is desperately wanting for attention. Young and restless, she goes out every night searching for a man who could satisfy her. One day, a young woman, Celia (Criselda Volks) appears in her home, willing to be enslaved if only Minda will give her refuge. Minda agrees. But Celia’s abusive husband, Manuel (Julio Diaz), learns of her whereabouts. Worse, Minda opens her doors to Manuel. Minda takes a liking on Manuel, and soon, she, Celia and Manuel are caught in
a love triangle.

iFile.it Links:

Misteryosa.part1.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part2.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part3.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part4.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part5.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part6.rar (97.75)

Misteryosa.part7.rar (72.76)

i can't download it. can somebody put it on rapidshare or megaupload instead? or put it on torrents?

romualdoz
31st July 2008, 13:59
Reseeding Pilya for Request,Enjoy...

johnmarzan
31st July 2008, 15:57
can you also please reseed "the boatman" "alyas stella magtanggol" and "masarap na pugad"?

babyraven
31st July 2008, 16:03
hello everybody !!!! firs of all thank you very much to all the ups of pinoy movies very much appreciated specially to sir wingtip your the best !!! to everybody thank you very much ...

anybody knows what page this movies are??

Habang may buhay : Mark anthony fernadez..
Isang tanong isang sagot : Donna cruz

my mother wants to see this movie so please if anybody out there who knows where I can find this movies please help

Or if this is not arround yet.... , Sir wingtip I,m asking for your help please upload these movies

thank you very much ....

Janice99
31st July 2008, 16:22
Thank you tamikatj for seeding and of course other seeders Thanks

Manay Ko Po 2: Overload (2008)

ibru_01
31st July 2008, 18:52

sir dragon, is "EASY DVD Creator" a free software? ..Where ca I get this?:ilove:

CrazyJake
31st July 2008, 19:48
sir dragon, is "EASY DVD Creator" a free software? ..Where ca I get this?:ilove:

Can you spell 'G O O G L E'

Google works wonders for finding stuff on the internet, Easy CD Creator as well...

Example: Results 1 - 10 of about 2,020,000 for easy cd creator. (0.12 seconds)

Try it, you'll like it. :)

tamikatj
31st July 2008, 20:12

did you even try to click on the link that sea dragon included in his original post???????????????

aljerome
31st July 2008, 21:17
can someone upload spirit warriors 1 and 2???

romualdoz
31st July 2008, 22:57
"IWAHIG"

Enjoy...

gRaPHer06
1st August 2008, 00:21
:dance::dance2::dance2::dance:Thanks a lot for our uploader it’s really nice to see Philippine movie’s specially here in our place no CINEMA wheeeewww… at least even though malayo sa pinas still updated for our movie there… again thanks a lot… Keep up the good work :thanks::good2:

Mark Villar
1st August 2008, 04:06
Re- Uploaded

Can anyone please be kind enough to SEED this movie for us, to help me complete the download and promise to return the favour by RESEEDING it for everyone as well? Thank you so much!
Mark V.

MarkyKram
1st August 2008, 04:47

Here it is....

Easy DVD Creator provides you a handy tool to convert AVI/DIVX/XVID/DIV, MPEG/MPG/DAT, WMV/ASF/ASX, RM/RMVB, MOV/QT, 3GP/3G2, MP4/M4V, and FLV into DVDs that you can watch in your home DVD player.With Easy DVD Creator, you can easily turn the vacation, wedding and family movies into DVDs that you can burn and share with your friends and family! Easily create DVDs in your own home! Just add video files into the file list, click "Start" and it's done!.

Key Features of Easy DVD Creator:
• Creates DVD from AVI/DIVX/XVID/DIV, MPEG/MPG/DAT, WMV/ASF/ASX, RM/RMVB, MOV/QT, 3GP/3G2, MP4/M4V, and FLV files and burn to blank DVD disc.
• Generate DVD image and save to hard disk
• Burn hard disk DVD image to blank DVD disc
• Super fast conversion speed provided as it full supports Intel Pentium D Dual-Core Processor and AMD Athlon? 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor which ensures full use of your CPU
• Merge up to 3 hours of multiple movies or episodic files to one DVD
• Multithreading and batch conversion are supported and the more files you convert the faster Easy DVD Creator works than other DVD creators
• So easy to use that only ONE click is enough to burn a DVD after you loaded the video files
• Supports device types include DVD-R/ DVD+R/ DVD-RW/ DVD+RW
• Support NTSC and PAL
• Support 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio
• Add letterbox to keep the original aspect ratio
• All encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once you downloading the software
• Make excellent output quality
• Neat User Interface,very easy to use,without any complicated parameter settings
• No ASPI drivers needed
• Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade

OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME, Windows NT/2000/2003, Windows XP.

What's new (v.1.7.11):
Code:

- fix some micro bugs.

Home Page -
Code:

Size: 5,84 МB

Easy DVD Creator v1.7.11.Incl.KeyGen by tRUE
Code:

espera79
1st August 2008, 07:01
Thank you tamikatj for seeding and of course other seeders Thanks

Manay Ko Po 2: Overload (2008)

hello... can anybody provide the torrent link for this movie?

thanks

pappylon
1st August 2008, 07:13
What is the password for these?

Kung ako na lang Sana

Sreen Caps

When I try to open them it asks for a password?

sweetmayna
1st August 2008, 08:48
hello, does anyone have the movie "my monster's mom"? thanks

fhemss
1st August 2008, 12:27

thanks

one was already posted ... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

duhduh666
1st August 2008, 12:36
Has this movie been released on DVD?
Selda (2008) with Ara Mina as the lead.

Edit : No Live links allowed!!! ~ 3com

15idiocracy
1st August 2008, 13:28
can i request MATATALIM NA PANGIL SA GUBAT and PUTOL

romualdoz
1st August 2008, 16:17
"Tukso Si...CHARITO 2"

Enjoy...

sribats75
1st August 2008, 17:54

thanks

IF YOU LIKE THE TORRENT OF MANAY KO PO 2

try this LINK:

michael08
1st August 2008, 21:48
Misteryosa

sir sea dragon i hope this is too much too ask but unfortunately when i was able to donwload it to ifile.it it is very slow can you please upload it in megaupload or in mediafire? please sir i'm begging i hope this is not a bother to you... more power to you sir sea dragon...:urtheman:

CrazyJake
1st August 2008, 22:32
sir sea dragon i hope this is too much too ask but unfortunately when i was able to donwload it to ifile.it it is very slow can you please upload it in megaupload or in mediafire? please sir i'm begging i hope this is not a bother to you... more power to you sir sea dragon...:urtheman:

Just maybe it was YOUR conncection to the net that was the problem... downloading too much other stuff at the same time perhaps.

I had the entire movie in about 15 minutes and I could have had it faster if I had started more links at the same time.

duhduh666
2nd August 2008, 04:32
"Has this movie been released on DVD?
Selda (2008) with Ara Mina as the lead.
Edit : No Live links allowed!!! ~ 3com"

My apologies. Wont happen again.

WingTip
2nd August 2008, 07:02
Rome & Juliet (2006)

Category Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ***-Themed ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Subtitled-DVD ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Label Regal ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

ROME AND JULIET follows the romantic journey and soul mating of two straight women caught in a web of forbidden love.

Juliet (a conservative pre-school teacher) is a bride-to-be who befriends and hires Rome (a liberated businesswoman) as her wedding planner. As they go through the preparations, Rome and Juliet develop a deep friendship, a soulful connection and a love that is physically consummated.

But conflicts arise when Marc, the groom who is a young politician, shockingly discovers the ongoing relationship between the two women. Angered and humiliated, Marc calls off the wedding and a huge scandal explodes, leaving Rome and Juliet in a state of emotional turmoil.
Not long after, Juliet is driven away from home by her mother, gets fired from work and later becomes a victim of a road mishap that puts her in a coma.

But in the end, despite all the trials and hurdles Rome and Juliet’s unconventional love for each other remains strong and intense.

Andrea del Rosario ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20del%20Rosario)
Mylene Dizon ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Dizon)
Rafael Rosel ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Rosel)
Miko Palanca ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Palanca)
Glydel Mercado ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Mercado)
Tessie Tomas ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Tomas)

Tanga
2nd August 2008, 07:47
As promised mirrors for Sangganot sanggago...

Tagalog Movie - Sangganot sanggago CD1

Tagalog Movie - Sangganot sanggago CD2

and in case some people missed it, here's some other comedies I reuploaded.

BURLES KING DAW, O (2002) [PINOY] DivX

ANDREW FORD MEDINA (1991) [PINOY] Div

romualdoz
2nd August 2008, 11:45
"Okay Ka Fairy Ko! Part 2"

Enjoy...

Join Enteng (Vic Sotto) and his family in their adventure filled with fun, magic and humor! Our favorite family once again takes us into the magical world of faries and witches as the forces of good and evil battle each other. Expect to see the ever present Ina Magenta (Charito Solis) as she continuosly meddies with the affairs of her daughter Faye (Tweetie De Leon) and her mortal husband Enteng, most especially now that Faye is expecting a baby.

maldita1978
2nd August 2008, 13:41
please "KATAS NG SAUDI","MY MONSTER MOM" thank you....

opalblue
2nd August 2008, 19:21
hi, do you have "Masarap Habang Mainit" by Klaudia Koronel (possibly in VHS) and "Hayop Sa Ganda" by Isabel Reyes and Sabrina M. (also possibly in VHS)?

Do you also have "Huli sa Akto" by Jestoni Alarcon and Allona Amor?

dewobgr
2nd August 2008, 21:39
please upload more movies Alma Soriano..
thanks..... thanks...

sea dragon
3rd August 2008, 01:22
Kiss Mo 'Ko (1999)
VHS Rip, Recoded to 660 MB, Watermarked
Video: Divx, 640x480, No Subs

Cast: Antoinette Taus, Dingdong Dantes, Sunshine Dizon, Polo Ravales, Katya Santos, Andrea del Rosario, and Gina Pariño

Clarisse (Antoinette Taus) is neglected by her boyfriend, James. Together with her friends Dindi (Sunshine Dizon) and Cynthia (Katya Santos), they create an imaginary suitor complete with a name-- Aaron Nakpil.

Clarisse's plan works but it works too well. It turns out that there is a real Aaron Nakpil (Dingdong Dantes) with all the qualifications they wished for in the imaginary suitor.

Clarisse concludes it's fate but Aaron is not willing to give up his current girlfriend for her. Until, Aaron's girlfriend dumps him. He then takes up a friend's challenge to transform Clarisse into a cool, campus figure. He succeeds but Clarisse finds out she is a mere project and breaks up with him.

Meanwhile, Dindi has a secret crush on her best friend, Calvin (Polo Ravales). But Calvin is busy chasing other girls to notice Dindi. Dindi vents her frustrations in a diary. Calvin's girlfriend finds the same diary and teases Dindi mercilessly.

Aaron and Calvin discern the value of Clarisse and Dindi just when they lost the girls. The two couples realize it is not too late to make amends where love is involved.

Mediafire Links:

Kiss Mo Ko.part1.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part2.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part3.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part4.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part5.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part6.rar (99.73 MB)

Kiss Mo Ko.part7.rar (62.97 MB)

jsen
3rd August 2008, 01:28
wingtip ur d best!!!!!
cn u giv me all movis of panday!!!!
i like the movie kc eh...tnx & mor power!!!!!!

michael08
3rd August 2008, 03:24
I had the entire movie in about 15 minutes and I could have had it faster if I had started more links at the same time.[/QUOTE]

LOL i thought you can download one at a time because more of those sites are like that anyway thanks for the info...:hehe:

romualdoz
3rd August 2008, 03:25
[QUOTE=sea dragon;2178093]Kiss Mo 'Ko (1999)
VHS Rip, Recoded to 660 MB, Watermarked

Cast: Antoinette Taus, Dingdong Dantes, Sunshine Dizon, Polo Ravales, Katya Santos, Andrea del Rosario, and Gina Pariño

Clarisse (Antoinette Taus) is neglected by her boyfriend, James. Together with her friends Dindi (Sunshine Dizon) and Cynthia (Katya Santos), they create an imaginary suitor complete with a name-- Aaron Nakpil.

Thanks for sharing...:LoL:

Noypi
3rd August 2008, 09:25
at least andyan kayo para sa mga ganitong pangangailangan,pano na kung wala kayo? sa lugar namin dito sa gassim,ksa kung wala akong download boring talaga,kaya nga thank's sa inyong mga upload ,sa dyos lamang pare ko.....

Dude, tagalog is not allowed here or you'll be warned. This thread is dedicated for pinoy movies only but at least try to follow the rules.:sorry:

lee1009
3rd August 2008, 09:51
Please seed Manay Po! 2 Overload.

Thanks!

MarkyKram
3rd August 2008, 11:02
can anyone reseed

Mastermind, The Magik of Erik Mana 2006 Magical Show
Erik Mana

teddybear08
3rd August 2008, 12:21
could someone upload this movie
Markova - Comfort *** Markova - Comfort ***
Category Drama
Label Others

Tagalog Movie

An intimate look at one man's struggle against prejudice and exploitation.

Walter Dempster, Jr., alias Markova, watches a tv documentary about the Japanese occupation of the Philippines. As aging comfort women relate the horrors of being forced into prostitution by the occupation forces, Markova begins to reflect on his own tumultuous life.

As a boy, Markova is abused by his brutal older brother. When his brother dies, he experiences his first taste of real freedom but it is a short-lived, rather compromised one.

He must deal with the prejudices of his society and the arrival of the Japanese forces only means a worse kind of oppression.

Forced to prostitute himself, Markova eventually escapes but even when the country is liberated by American forces, he finds his battle is far from over.

romualdoz
3rd August 2008, 13:39
"LORETTA"

Enjoy...

jouie1027
3rd August 2008, 13:49
loretta is not downloading....

rabscuttle
3rd August 2008, 17:05
Thank you very much to whoever reseeded WANTED PERFECT MOTHER; I'm now at 96.5%. May I request for someone to reseed UMAARAW, UMUULAN (I'm stuck at 98.6%) and SA AKING PUSO (I'm only at 14.5% with this film when it stopped downloading). I can seed as much as 60 files--right now, I'm seeding 52 files. I don't usually get to post here but I normally seed the films that other people request for if I still have them in my hard drive. Thanks.

cutereg
3rd August 2008, 20:23
can anyone reseed

Mastermind, The Magik of Erik Mana 2006 Magical Show
Erik Mana

check my fileholding links markykram, just search it, ive already uploaded that

jayguia
4th August 2008, 03:27
lahat ng kailangan nyo..i-type nyo lng s search column,located s itaas ng movie searches...then you can find what ur looking for,or just type WINGTIP,pra s mga gustong magseed s wingtip...madali lng mga kaibigan..all you want basta available,ibibigay po..salamat s lahat... -mapa.glaro

movie_lovers
4th August 2008, 04:09
eternity (tagalog)

please seed this movies.... Tnx

Tanga
4th August 2008, 04:10
I'd like to make a request for the following movies

Pinagbiyak Na Bunga
Tusong Twosome
Banyo Queen
Alabang Girls

Thanks.

crisibarra1
4th August 2008, 04:34
Please re-upload the links below as they are no longer working. Thanks!

Sagad

Sex Drama

JaimeLogan
4th August 2008, 07:08
Please help.

3rd link is not available according to MegaUpload..

Thanks!

Torrent link at bottom of this post (DVDrip Xvid 700mb)
Pagdadalaga Ni Maximo Oliveros (2006)

Category Drama
Label Star Cinema

Mark Villar
4th August 2008, 10:09
Some kind heart please SEED the following movies:
"ANG DAIGDIG KO'Y IKAW", "KISAPMATA", "HIMALA"
Thanks a lot in advance!

Mark Villar
4th August 2008, 10:17
Please upload and SEED these classic movies, if available:
"ANA-ROBERTA" (Susan Roces), "DAHIL SA ISANG BULAKLAK" (Charito Solis), "MAGUNAW MAN ANG MUNDO" (Susan Roces), "IGOROTA" (Charito Solis), "MARUJA" (Susan Roces)...
I will be more than greateful if you could add these immortal greats to this awesome site!
Thanks in advance!

sea dragon
4th August 2008, 10:35
Calvento Files (The Movie)
VHS Rip, Recoded to 835MB, Watermarked

Episode 1 – Balintuwad

The first episode deals on an epileptic who was raped and killed on the night she sneaked out to watch from afar a prom her sister refused to tag her along to. What's shocking is the identity of the perpetrators who happened to be schoolteachers - the very people parents are supposed to feel completely safe to entrust their children to outside the abode.

Cast: Claudine Barretto, Rio Locsin, Diether Ocampo, Lito Pimentel, Nonie Buencamino, Ray Ventura, Mylene Dizon, Carol Banawa

Episode 2 – Inay May Momo

The second episode enacts the terror that a young mother along with her daughter suffered in the hands of a spurned lover who hacked to death her husband one fatal evening after a drinking spree. Their ordeal does not end there. Practically held hostage, the widow and her traumatized girl continue to be hounded by an obviously deranged man in an attempt to scare them off into dropping charges against him.

Cast: Sharmaine Arnaiz, John Estrada, Cris Villanueva, Caridad Sanchez, Lorena Garcia

Mediafire Links:

Calvento Files.part01.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part02.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part03.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part04.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part05.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part06.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part07.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part08.rar (98.71 MB)

Calvento Files.part09.rar (43.4 MB)

WingTip
4th August 2008, 12:33
Sex Scandal (2003)

Category Sex-Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Because of a dysfunctional upbringing, Jake inherits his father's perversion for sex. He grows up to become a pornographer, videotaping his sex encounters and replicating these to be sold at "bangketas" and, on the sly, in video rental shops. The women in the videos ---Jake's current girlfriend Andrea, Prances who is married to Joseph, and Donna, a beauty queen--- get their reputations tainted when the videos are exposed. At first, the women lose their self-esteem and suffer depressi on. Thanks to Marra who is a feminist, they find the strength to come out and file charges against Jake. But not before hurdling insurmountable shame and extremely debilitating prejudice. This story shows the ills effects of pornography and that, indeed, there is life after a scandal.

Isabella Gomez ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Gomez)
Danna Garcel ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Garcel)
Anne Borromeo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Borromeo)

wapakk17
4th August 2008, 14:27
is the new movie of maui taylor out yet? does anyone have a copy? thanks in advance!

romualdoz
4th August 2008, 16:14
Reseeding "Ang Daigdig koy Ikaw"
Thanks to "rvr957" Enjoy...:ilove:

johnny5xp
4th August 2008, 19:20
Please Seed U Belt. Thanks!

pappylon
5th August 2008, 03:56
Sister Stella L. (1984)

Tagalog Movie

Sister Stella L. is the award winning masterpiece by Mike de Leon. Its about a nun, Sister Stella Legaspi (Vilma Santos), who becomes involved in labor strikes after learning about the governments neglect of the poor and the working class. Her sworn duty to fight for the poor and the oppressed turnspersonal when her journalist friend Nick Fajardo (Jay Ilagan) is tortured and the union leader Dencio (Tony Santos) is kidnapped and killed. What follows is her eye-opening and tear-jerking battle against cruelty and injustice...This film is one of the most memorable roles for Vilma Santos. She is excellent in her portrayal of the resilient nun.

I downloaded this video 2 times and each time the download was a corrupt .AVI Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just mine???

pilyo18
5th August 2008, 06:47
can someone please seed sarah geronimo in motion. im downloading it right now. but im stuck at 10%. please please please seed. thanks. :wave:

romualdoz
5th August 2008, 14:41
"PAGSALUHAN"

Enjoy...

There's a little bit problem in the middle of the film,I can't Fix...

johnmarzan
5th August 2008, 14:48
please seed Sex Scandal (2003)

Sex Scandal (2003)

Mark Villar
5th August 2008, 15:10
Reseeding "Ang Daigdig koy Ikaw"
Thanks to "rvr957" Enjoy...:ilove:

Am so delighted someone with a great heart has finally helped my download of "Ang Daigdig Ko'y Ikaw" finally got up to 99.8% (after more than a month of trying to request for someone to seed it). However, I am stuck at 99.8% so any help anyone can offer me so I can leave to RESEED this on completion. Thanks!

Mark Villar
5th August 2008, 15:19
Completed my download of: "LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" and "KAPAG TUMIBOK ANG PUSO"...
in doing my turn to share these completed movies to everyone else interested, HOW DO I GET TO "RESEED" these? I notice that though others are uploading, the connected seeds still remains as "0". I have just left these on for others to upload, but is that all what I have to do as automatically reseeding them? Please advise, so I can continue doing this reseeding method the proper way. Thanks!

geekstink
5th August 2008, 17:54
Completed my download of: "LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" and "KAPAG TUMIBOK ANG PUSO"...
in doing my turn to share these completed movies to everyone else interested, HOW DO I GET TO "RESEED" these? I notice that though others are uploading, the connected seeds still remains as "0". I have just left these on for others to upload, but is that all what I have to do as automatically reseeding them? Please advise, so I can continue doing this reseeding method the proper way. Thanks!

It would be nice if you could upload them on MediaFire or Rapidshare. Anything like that would be gladly appreciated. I also download from torrents and then upload them on those upload site to share here.

cutereg
6th August 2008, 03:29
can i request mandurugas starring dennis padilla and janno gibbs? tnx!

conix84
6th August 2008, 04:18
i love to watch the movie ang pamana...can someone seed the movie, "Ang Pamana",
thanks

Hi..I'm currently seeding Ang Pamana 24/7 but I can't see anyone leeching from me...

hey guys can you help cuteangel so that he/she can leech from me?

pilyo18
6th August 2008, 06:38
here's the torrent...
please re seed. thanks.

Mark Villar
6th August 2008, 10:58
Request for someone to please seed: "FOREVERMORE" (Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa), and "AGUILA" (FPJ)... Will keep them on file for reseeding for all others interested. Maraming salamat!

Mark Villar
6th August 2008, 11:00
Can anyone assist me by reseeding "ANG DAIGDIG KO'Y IKAW" ... i'm stuck at 99.8%
Promise to keep this for reseeding after download finally completes. Thank you!

Mark Villar
6th August 2008, 11:04
Am still awaiting for some kind hearts to reseed "KISAPMATA" and "HIMALA" please...
Will keep these files for others to share as well, THANK YOU!

tamikatj
6th August 2008, 12:55
please re seed. thanks.

seeding Sarah Geronimo's In Motion concert. fyi

stupidass
6th August 2008, 14:39
Now Showing! Scorpio Nights 1 (1985)

Format : .avi / Tagalog Language/High Quality
This version was converted in 700mb, XViD codec and will easily play in Windows and Mac.

can someone reseed this please? i really need it. thanks. :)

WingTip
6th August 2008, 21:24
Pinagbiyak na Bunga (1994)

Label Viva ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

The resemblance between Urot (Andrew E) and Berto (Chiquito) is undeniable that people cannot help but think that they are related to each other. And out of their need to survive they would get into desperate acts like donating blood. But one day, lady luck seem to have smiled at Urot when he bumped into Dorie (Nida Blanca), an affluent business woman with a generous heart. She gave him work as a janitor in her office. And just when they were in search of an image model, Urot just se emed to be "it". Little did they know that the career opportunity would open a lot of doors for him, including discovering his true identity as well as his roots.

Chiquito ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Andrew E ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20E)

romualdoz
6th August 2008, 23:02
"Sa Ngalan Ng Pag-Ibig"

Enjoy...

Spanky (Christopher de Leon) and Mae (Lorna Tolentino) is a typical happy Family. Donna (Alma Conception) a model enters Spanky's life and the problem
started. Mae found out about the illicit affair of her husband and Donna.

Wanting to save their marriage, Mae confronts Donna. She pleads to Donna and asks her to leave her husband, but she got mad finding Donna was only
playing with her husband, in her fit of anger.She hits Donna with a trophy, killing her. Mae puts the body in the trunk of her car and throws it to the river.

After a week the body was found. Spanky was one of the suspects. Mae and Spanky talkes about what is happening to their lives. Both promises to start anew. Mae never told anyone about involvement in the murder. Until Spanky sees the locket he gave to Donna which leads to Mae's confession and her surrender to the police.

geekstink
8th August 2008, 05:10

Buhay Bombero ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rvr957
8th August 2008, 07:02
jUST to let you know im still kicking here's an erotic treat to my kababayan..Enjoy !!!:gum:
Uploaded
#86)PHOTOSHOOT

Producer Eric Ramos and director Don Romantiko have once again outdone others when it comes to making a decent, or should I say indecent bold movie. Photo Shoot fulfilled what it promises to deliver: eroticism to the highest level. Tracy Torres leads a cast of unknowns in this story of a haunted mansion used as a venue for a bikini photo shoot. Aside from the loads of full nudities, breast groping, pumping scenes, and simulated masturbation, Photo Shoot has stepped even to the boundary of Pinay lesbianism. Nevermind the crappy acting and sleasy storyline. Much like its predecessors Sikreto Ni Kuya and Blind Side, Photo Shoot deserves to belong to the adult movie collection of any testorsterone driven Pinoy
Source : DVD
Conversion : XVID
Please SEED ,eNJOY people!

akodinito
8th August 2008, 08:27
Buhay Bombero ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

When posting a movie please provide more details about it - source (dvd, vcd or vhs), file type, resolution, etc.

Downloaded this, and found out it's a .mov file. I don't know what's wrong with this file but this is the first time that a .mov file won't play with media player classic. There is only audio and no video.

romualdoz
8th August 2008, 09:26
[QUOTE=rvr957;2186876]jUST to let you know im still kicking here's an erotic treat to my kababayan..Enjoy !!!:gum:

I'm very glad that you comeback mate!!!Welcome home...:partyman:

walter7
8th August 2008, 09:29
Requesting for someone to assist by reseeding "FOREVERMORE", "MANILA BY NIGHT" and 'ANG DAIGDIG KO'Y IKAW" to complete my downloads please... promise to seed myself afterwards for all --- THANK YOU!

Now reseeding Forevermore and Manila by night...

sea dragon
8th August 2008, 09:41
Katas ng Saudi (2007)
DVDRip, Recoded to 665MB, Watermarked
Video: Divx, 640x464, English Softsub

Cast: Jinggoy Estrada, Lorna Tolentino, Sharon Cuneta, Shaina Magdayao, Ricky Davao, Rayver Cruz, Eugene Domingo, Bayani Agbayani, Liza Lorena, Dick Israel, Aaron Villaflor, Julian Estrada

An overseas worker comes home from Saudi and finds out that coming home is harder than he thought would be. He has to reconnect with his children who have all grown without him, and readapt to a lifestyle that includes his family.

Click HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links] 05fd46c6) for Mediafire Links.

SEED SEED SEED

thatsmyboy
8th August 2008, 11:14
Hi sea dragon,

do you have the link in mediafire.....thanks alot...

Mark Villar
8th August 2008, 11:16
Now reseeding Forevermore and Manila by night...

Hi Walter

Again, THANK YOU... you are a Legend!
- Mark V.

Noypi
8th August 2008, 12:07
This is only what is missing from my list of MMFF 2007 entries. Credits for you Sea Dragon. More ups please...

duhduh666
9th August 2008, 00:53
#18)ISLA(1985)

Tagline:
A child of the island. A girl of innocence. A victim of lust. A woman in need.
Plot Keywords:
Sex / Erotic / Sexy Pinay / Island

could someone please seed this film. I love Maria Isabel Lopez.

samyong
9th August 2008, 03:29
[CENTER]Katas ng Saudi (2007)
DVDRip, Recoded to 665MB, Watermarked
Video: Divx, 640x464, English Softsub

Originally Posted By Sea Dragon, Thanks a lot....

Here is the Rapidshare.com links

English Subtitles

Use HJsplit to extract the files into one movie….Download any of this files

HawiiPinoy
9th August 2008, 03:35
To help out everyone to search what they are looking for, instead of cluttering the forums with saying thanks, you could use the REPUTE options. It helps you, me and the moderators keep this forum clean from spams!

romualdoz
9th August 2008, 09:45
"Labs Kita...Okey Ka Lang?"

Enjoy...

WingTip
9th August 2008, 17:42
Ikaw Pa Rin (Bongga Ka Boy) 2008

Actors:
Robin Padilla
Ai-Ai Delas Alas

Genre:
Comedy

Running Time:
1 hour 38 minutes

Director:
Wenn V. Deramas

Screenplay:

Mel Mendoza-Del Rosario

Dra. Baby Holmes (Ai-Ai Delas Alas) is a veterinarian who left her boyfriend of 15 years after she discovered has been deceiving her. Realizing that her biological clock is ticking fast, she desperately searches for the perfect guy who will marry her.

Roberto “Boy” Reyes (Robin Padilla) is a single fireman with a son borne out of wedlock. His girlfriend, the child’s mother, left him for another man. Generous to a fault, Boy is considered a small town hero ever since he saved a child who fell from a manhole. Now, every time someone needs help, the entire neighborhood runs to him.

The two meet by chance in a restaurant when Boy, choking on a piece of meat, is given first aid by Baby and saves his life. Boy shows his gratitude and offers Baby anything in return. She then asks Boy to sire her a child. Disgusted, Boy thinks it is a joke but Baby is dead serious. Being left without a choice, Boy agrees.

Baby’s plan seems to be working as she learns she is pregnant. However, Boy discovers that he is slowly falling for Baby and sees her as a beautiful person – inside and out. But Baby, consumed by guilt and unable to accept that Boy is truly in love with her, leaves him.

Will Boy finally be able to tell Baby how he truly feels? And will Baby ultimately accept that someone as perfect as Boy can actually fall in love with her?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

espera79
9th August 2008, 19:09
hey can anybody help me on this? have finished downloading the vid but when i watched it, the video was inverted (upside down). other vids i have downloaded are ok but this one is not.

hope someone can help me

Ikaw Pa Rin (Bongga Ka Boy) 2008

vasakula
10th August 2008, 08:38
PHOTOSHOOT

Producer Eric Ramos and director Don Romantiko have once again outdone others when it comes to making a decent, or should I say indecent bold movie. Photo Shoot fulfilled what it promises to deliver: eroticism to the highest level. Tracy Torres leads a cast of unknowns in this story of a haunted mansion used as a venue for a bikini photo shoot. Aside from the loads of full nudities, breast groping, pumping scenes, and simulated masturbation, Photo Shoot has stepped even to the boundary of Pinay lesbianism. Nevermind the crappy acting and sleasy storyline. Much like its predecessors Sikreto Ni Kuya and Blind Side, Photo Shoot deserves to belong to the adult movie collection of any testorsterone driven Pinoy
Source : DVD
Conversion : XVID

password vasakula

romualdoz
10th August 2008, 09:44
I Live near this Place...

"BIRHEN NG MANAOAG"

Enjoy...

rcorrino
10th August 2008, 21:03
Will someone please seed "Sa Iyo ang Itaas, Sa Akin Ang Ibaba". There are 153 completed downloads and only 3 seeders. I've been downloading, continously, this file for a month and I'm still not done.

For those people who won't seed, go to rapidshare, mediafire or usenet. These are download places not P2P (peer-to-peer) places. Please know and understand what bittorent is. What a peer a seed and a leech is. If you can't seed, don't leech. --end of rant.

romualdoz
10th August 2008, 22:54
Will someone please seed "Sa Iyo ang Itaas, Sa Akin Ang Ibaba". There are 153 completed downloads and only 3 seeders. I've been downloading, continously, this file for a month and I'm still not done.

For those people who won't seed, go to rapidshare, mediafire or usenet. These are download places not P2P (peer-to-peer) places. Please know and understand what bittorent is. What a peer a seed and a leech is. If you can't seed, don't leech. --end of rant.

Reseeding your Request,,Enjoy...:ilove:

samyong
11th August 2008, 02:05

I guess posting to the original poster with rapidshare, megaupload, or any, is not allowed here...I think it was a another way to share for those who has a slower internet connection.....If So, please let us know....

kringkring
11th August 2008, 04:32
Caregiver - Sharon Cuneta

thanks to orginal uploader WingTip.

Caregiver Sharon Cuneta - The Life of Filipino Overseas

Filipinos are known to work hard for their families. We are known to do anything just to send our kids to school, give them a better life, and give them the things we weren't able to have when we were still kids. I guess that's one of the greatest of being a Pinoy, the love for families and special someones.

Filipinos are said to be everywhere. In any part of the world, you can see a Filipino. They are either working or visiting the place. Filipinos are the first Asians to ever set foot on the American continent in 1763 and followed by the Chinese in 1778. In the present day, Filipinos formed the second largest group of Asians in the United Sates, after the Chinese. There are also significant number of Filipinos in many parts of the world such as Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and many more. In Palau and Guam, Filipinos are the second largest group of people and in the Northern Marianas Islands, Filipinos are the largest.

Life of a Filipino overseas is never easy. Most Filipinos abroad worked in different fields, most of them as Nurses and in electronics. Some have house-bound jobs and construction companies.

Recently, a film about the life of a Filipino in United Kingdom hit the big screen. The main role is played by Philippine entertainment industry's Mega Star Sharon Cuneta. She played the role of a Filipina teacher who worked as a caregiver in UK in search for greener pasture for his family. Seems like this is the same story with my professor I told you before.

Can you imagine the feeling of working abroad, caring for other person's children while your own children is living alone in care of another person? That's something that most people do not understand. It's not easy to work abroad while you worry what you're family is doing back home. You take care of other person while you can't even take care of your own family. These are the things many Filipinos sacrificed just to give their family a better life.

You need to go and see the film, an eye opener to many aspirants who wants to become an OFW to work abroad. Caregiver is brought to us by Star Cinema and ABS-CBN Network. It is currently in all Philippine cinemas nationwide. It started last May 28. It also has international premieres in this location and dates.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

gRaPHer06
11th August 2008, 16:31
Is it possible to request A Love Story?

I have searched the entire forum for this and either it is outdated or no longer exists.

Thank you in advance.

You can check this link [Only registered and activated users can see links]

romualdoz
11th August 2008, 18:04
"KAPAG MAY GUSOT WALANG LUSOT"

Enjoy...

sevengal
11th August 2008, 23:52
Sir can you please download a good quality of a very special love by sarah geronimo and john lloyd cruz and also wanted by angelina jolie.
i believe wingtip or seadragon is not uploading a cam quality or anything not on dvdrip..so just go to this page [Only registered and activated users can see links] i also saw a wanted r5 quality on that thread, so you can download that..

romualdoz
12th August 2008, 09:18
This is my 2nd attempt to download this great classic as no seeders were available before... would really appreciate it if someone kind enough could seed this film this time, please?... would be an awesome favour, thanks in advance and more power, God bless you!

Reseeding "Aguila" enjoy...:ilove:

Mark Villar
12th August 2008, 09:53
To ipmart tech support team: Can you please reconfirm that straight after I've completed a download and leave the file on the BitComet torrent I finished the task, is this right way of SEEDING it? How come each time I get back online, the completed downloads on the site still shows "0" seed? Please help and assist me as I wanna do the right thing here. Thanks!

gRaPHer06
12th August 2008, 10:03
Sir can you please download a good quality of a very special love by sarah geronimo and john lloyd cruz and also wanted by angelina jolie.

Also for your info this forum is ALL PINOY Movies ONLY:thanks:

Mark Villar
12th August 2008, 10:48
To ipmart tech support team:
I wish to do a good deed by reseeding certain films I completed downloading in the past to the site. How do I upload to reseed these, as I wanna do the right thing here if you advise me how this is done. This is the only way I could return the favour back to you guys and for all members to continue sharing. I look forward to your early response on this. Thanks!

Mark Villar
12th August 2008, 10:56
Manila By Night, City After Dark (1980)

I wish to express my appreciation for seeding this great classic for me, and returning the good deed by reseeding it as long as possible on the torrent site for others to enjoy as well. Again, thank you for your kindness and more power to you!

romualdoz
12th August 2008, 13:23
I wish to do a good deed by reseeding certain films I completed downloading in the past to the site. How do I upload to reseed these, as I wanna do the right thing here if you advise me how this is done. This is the only way I could return the favour back to you guys and for all members to continue sharing. I look forward to your early response on this. Thanks!

Here is the Link,Hope it can help you...[Only registered and activated users can see links]

romualdoz
12th August 2008, 15:51
"SHARON" (Jack & Jill Sa America)

Enjoy...

WingTip
12th August 2008, 17:38
Babae Sa Bintana (1998)

Tagalog Movie

Babae Sa Bintana contemplates the likehood of a world where the city ceases to be a symbol of progress, and becomes a mere showcase of lives ruined by modernity's failures.

Suffering severely from depression after being left by his wife, Mitch (Gomez) finds momentary distraction with the woman who just moved into the house infront of his--- Jack (Roces). Her beauty is one thing that saves Mitch from hopelessness and desperation, but is also the very thing that unconsciously pushes him into the dangerous and inexplicable underworld of Manila.

Their precarious affair turns into perilous conflict, brought about by their descent into the dark, decaying streets of the capital city, where corruption and organized crime prevail. Only narrow alley separates and their encounter signifies the clash of the two different worlds they represent. A suspense-mystery unfolds, as well as a political commentary on the lives of a people trying to find the means to negotiate between poverty and the unfulfilled promises of prosperity.

Directed by Chito Rono.

JaimeLogan
13th August 2008, 21:01
Kung ako na lang Sana

Links removed as they are passworded and against the rules - Dansco

sorry for this...i am reuploading this file with no password.

Please use mediafire or megaupload po sana...

Thanks so much in advance!:thanks:

WingTip
14th August 2008, 02:53
[Only registered and activated users can see links] to zoom (javascript:displayWindow('productzoom.php?zoom_im age=MP2.jpg&imgfolder=pic_upload/&product_name=MANAY%20PO%202',490,485))
MANAY PO 2 : Overload (2008)

Released Date: MAY 2008

Label: Regal Films Genre: Comedy Format: DVD Movies Running Time: 103 MINS Cast: RUFA MAE QUINTO ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), JOHN PRATS ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), POLO RAVALES ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), SID LUCERO ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), CHERRY PIE PICACHE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), CHRISTIAN VASQUEZ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), JIRO MANIO ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), MARCO ALCARAZ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), GISELLE SANCHEZ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Director: JOEL LAMANGAN ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Description
Luzviminda Dimagiba (Cherry Pie Picache) and her three *** sons: Oscar (Polo Ravales), Orson (John Prats) and Orwell (Jiro Manio) are back! And now they want to add a new member to their outrageous family – a cute little baby to make their new home happy and complete! But babies don’t just really just fall from heaven or can be fetched from a river, so when the Dimagibas are figuring out this dilemma, Bette (Rufa Mae Quinto) - the ditzy baby maker just came right on time to provide the answer.

But along with a new family member, comes a new set of problems for the rest of the family, Luz gets insecure with her darling Gerry’s (Christian Vasquez) eccentric co- star Summer Rain (Rubi-Rubi), Adrianne (Sid Lucero) becomes jealous with Oscar’s (Polo) affection with Bette, while Orson (John) who is still hopelessly in love with Marky (Mike Tan) becomes emotionally torn when he found out Marky’s engagement. Meanwhile, Orwell (Jiro) is having identity issues and is now confused on choosing between wearing a gown and trousers. Get ready again to tag along with the family’s crazy, funny and touching episodes of their lives in Manay po 2: Overload.

Manay po also comes back with Giselle Sanchez, IC Mendoza, Charles Christianson and Jim Pebangco and trooping along are new and interesting faces such as Marco Alcaraz, Rubirubi, Alex Castro, EJ Jallorina, Andrea Torres and Paolo Rivero.

CrazyJake
14th August 2008, 03:58
Babae Sa Bintana (1998)

Sorry to tell you this WingTip... your upload has a problem my friend.

The movie is not up to your usual quality. :)

For about the first 59 minutes there is only one channel audio. Then at 59min + for a short time, a standard TV color bar test pattern appears and then the audio changes to the opposite channel.

WingTip
14th August 2008, 04:40
CrazyJake, thanks for the feedback :) ... the audio quality of the movie is inherent in the original VCD which I think is true to all VCD copies that came out for this movie. The bar you were talking about represents 'end of part 1" ...lol

duhduh666
14th August 2008, 13:53
Hi! Thank you so much. I have limited bandwidth but I have set it to high and will keep the pc running 3 days in a row.

Marikit
14th August 2008, 18:26
I read a lot of posting saying they were stocked on a certain percentage in their download. How come I never have that kind of problem? I'm always able to download successfully. It just take a long time, nonetheless it is always successful.

WingTip
15th August 2008, 03:07
Si Malakas, Si Maganda, at Si Mahinhin (1980)

Category Comedy ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Drama ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ***-Theme ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

Billy is a *** high school teacher in the province. When he got fired from the school because they found out about him, he had no choice but to leave for Manila.

Meanwhile, Jane is a lesbian business woman. She saw Billy being mugged in a hotel he was staying in and tried to help him.

Since Billy was robbed, Jane let him stay at her place. They both became close until one night, something unexpected occurred- they slept together.

Their relationship has changed since then and they also encountered different situations that changed their lives forever.

Elizabeth Oropesa ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Oropesa)
Dindo Fernando ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Fernando)
Alma Moreno ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Moreno)

jence
15th August 2008, 07:27
sir wingtip... you're d best! thanks for d manay po...

WingTip
16th August 2008, 22:31
Wag D'yan, Wag D'yan... May Kiliti Ako D'yan (1997)

Category Sex ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Comedy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tagalog Movie

A story of two youth, Kat (Kat de Santos) and Jeff (Jeff Areos) whose love story begins by a chance meeting in a bus ride from the province. Their lives get tangled in a web of comedy by way of two feuding "land-ladies", Tiyo Badong/Tiya Badette (Ian Valdez) a transvestite and Tiyo Nardo (John Lapuz) a closet ***. Throw in the mix sexy young gals from a ladies dorm and a bunch of hunks from a male boarding house and you got a comedic riot of epic proportions.

John Lapuz ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Lapuz)
Ian Valdez ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Valdez)
Kat de Santos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20de%20Santos)
Emilio Garcia ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Garcia)
Swarding ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Jeff Areos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Areos)

leoamendoza
17th August 2008, 10:54
thanks for the muvis

romualdoz
17th August 2008, 15:53
"BAYAD PURI"

Enjoy...

Tagalog Movie

Cast:

° Dindi Gallardo
° Ruby Moreno
° Chinchin Gutierrez

A School teacher was forced to do a strip tease to get her permanent appointment. A bus condoctor was accused of murder after she accidentally
killed one of her rapists. A TV personality agreed to be the mistress of her boss so she could have her own program. These and other similar cases of sexual harassment in the present day Philippine society were what made up
Bayad Puri, another powerful film by Joel Lamangan.

gRaPHer06
17th August 2008, 16:03
Hi! Thank you so much. I have limited bandwidth but I have set it to high and will keep the pc running 3 days in a row.

Hello! well from my experience it depend on the number of the seeders...so be patient my friends... Many :thanks: to our seeders and UPLOADER :wave:

:ilove:

coco23
17th August 2008, 23:17
can't help to share this one if im on the wrong section please forgive me

A Very Special Love

akodinito
18th August 2008, 05:03
i would like to request the movie caregiver in a torrent download

Where have you been all along or are you too darn lazy to use the search function of this forum.

duhduh666
18th August 2008, 05:15
Post No. 495 - Could some one please seed this. thanks.
Motel (2003)
Director: Armand Reyes
Writer: Dennis Evangelista

Release Date: 6 April 2003 (Philippines)
Genre: Drama
Plot Synopsis: This plot synopsis is empty.
Plot Keywords: Sexy Pinay / Erotic / Motel / Sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Credited cast)

Allona Amor
Mon Confiado
Allen Dizon
Ilonah Marquez
Rose Valencia
Attached Files
File Type: torrent Motel.2003.VCD.nosubs.mpeg.torrent (19.0 KB, 377 views), size: 946.52 mb, leechers: 4, completed: 136

showstoper
18th August 2008, 07:00
please upload in Rapidshare or mediafie or any link the movie babae sa bintana..tnx

calhoun_mac
18th August 2008, 07:48
Crying Ladies (2003)anyone? Many, many thanks in advance. I searched all the usual suspects (mininova, thepiratebay, IP-mart forums, google)...all links are gone or inactive. Again many thanks in advance...

WingTip
18th August 2008, 12:58
Bondying (The Little Big Boy) (1989)

Tagalog Movie

Funnyman Jimmy Santos took on the role of one of the country's beloved komiks characters. Bondying, whose name has come to mean somebody immature or somebody who never grew pass childhood. Bondying, in this story, was a baby who was left in the care of grandmother, who never allowed him to grow up. As a result, he was a giant toddler who talked, walked and behaved like a two year old until the army decided to make a man out of him.

Jimmy Santos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Santos)
Dawn Zulueta ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Zulueta)
Vina Morales ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Morales)
Jigo Garcia ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Garcia)
Gelli De Belen ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20De%20Belen)

shinjiboy11
18th August 2008, 15:13
mga tol, seed please thanks

kilabot2008
18th August 2008, 18:08
mr wingtip can you post the new movie of jhon llyod and sarah geronimo as A VERY SPECIAL LOVE please please please, thank you in advance

gRaPHer06
18th August 2008, 20:32
i would like to request the movie caregiver in a torrent download

:good2: Here's the link hurry-up while still hot :excited:

sea dragon
19th August 2008, 03:39
Victim #1 Delia Maga
VHS Rip, Recoded to 785MB. No Subs
DivX, 640x480, Watermarked

Cast: Gina Alajar, Joel Torre, Elizabeth Oropesa

Story of a Filipina OFW found strangled to death in Singapore. The circumstances behind Maga’s death were suspicious, and Flor Contemplacion was charged for her murder based on circumstantial evidence.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links] b58f4756)
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

sea dragon
19th August 2008, 05:13
This is a long shot but I will try anyway... does anyone have "Pangarap ng Puso" (Demons 2000) by Mario O Hara. I read a review of it this morning, and it sounds so interesting. I read it even has poetry by Amado Hernandez and Florentino Collantes as part of the script. I do hope someone can share it here. Or if not, maybe just share the titles of the poems that were featured in the film. Thank You.

Pangarap Ng Puso (2000)
(aka: "Demons", "Hope of the Heart)

VHS Rip, Recoded to 670MB, No subs
VIdeo: DivX, 640x480, Watermarked

Cast: Matet de Leon, Alex Alano, Anita Linda, Hilda Koronel, Leo Rabago, Eugene Domingo

While her parents dance, recite poetry and see things with passion, nine-year old Nena is brought up by a superstitious nanny who warns her against the demons in the jungle around their mansion on the Philippine island of Negros. From that moment on, the girl is plagued by nightmares about pitch-black demons.

The real demons are the soldiers who murder and plunder their way through the jungle, and the bandits who pretend to be revolutionaries and rob people of their money.

When Nena has grown up and become a militant, intellectual young woman, she falls in love with the poor fisherman José. Not the obvious social differences, but the demons in the jungle stand in the way of their love.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links] b9d65b5f)

Noypi
19th August 2008, 09:04
Whenever I see Sea Dragon name in the new posts, I know there will be a new uploaded movie. Thanks man, keep on going. Likewise to Wingtip and other uploaders.

BTW, I have seen DOBOL TROBOL cam ripped, tandem of Dolphy and Vic Sotto. It's pretty hilarious. Hope to see it again in dvd.

gRaPHer06
19th August 2008, 09:48
Sir WingTip and SeaDragon can I request this old movie... well its my favorite movie when I was Young, hope to see it posted titled NINJA KIDs by Herbert Bautista, JC Bonin, Francis M. and forgot other members...

Thanks and MORE POWER....:thanks:

Lolapaz
19th August 2008, 13:49
can somebody pls seed "ang padrino" starring fpj and "patayin sa sindak si barbara" and "eternity" thanks

Bernee
19th August 2008, 22:04
To All Members:
Requesting to please, please, reseed FPJ films Agila ng Maynila (stuck at 11%), Pepeng Kaliwete (stuck at 83%), Ang Mananandata (stuck at 37%), Panday 1 (stuck at 43%), Panday 3 (stuck at 94%) and other FPJ films. Reseeders will be gratefully appreciated and thank you very much. More power to IPmart.

empire434
20th August 2008, 04:01
Pangarap Ng Puso (2000)
(aka: "Demons", "Hope of the Heart)

VHS Rip, Recoded to 670MB, No subs
VIdeo: DivX, 640x480, Watermarked

Thanks for upping this, it is one of the greatest Filipino Films of all time. The title and the cover art of the movie is pretty deceptive, its actually a pretty wicked movie.:evil::afraid:Live Links : 0/1

duhduh666
20th August 2008, 08:50
Re-Seed Requests -
1. Saplot - Originally uploaded by Romualdoz
2. Virgin People 3 - Uploaded by Romualdoz
3. Motel (2003) - 95% Done
4. Pinoy Boldstar - 98% Done
5. Rosanna Roces - Nang Mamulat Si Eba 2

watdahell02
20th August 2008, 13:01
i stuck in 97.2% of downloading Lipstick (2005) in almost a week... can anyone seed this? manny tnx

sribats75
20th August 2008, 14:16
Walang Iwanan...Peksman

Jinggoy Estrada
Judy Ann Santos
Bayani Agbayani
Ace Espinosa

SEED, DON'T HIT & RUN

rollene_v
20th August 2008, 14:29
hello friends, what page i can find the movie SCORPIONIGHTS 1&2

romualdoz
20th August 2008, 16:07
Reseeding "Virgin People III"And "Saplot"By Request,Enjoy...:ilove:

icecorona
20th August 2008, 20:27
Hey Wingtip can I turn off the subtitles to the movie?

gRaPHer06
20th August 2008, 20:38
Hey Wingtip can I turn off the subtitles to the movie?

Hello well Not I'm Mr. Wingtip but just want to answer your question may be I can help you if it is okay?... well as far as I know and base on my experience it depend to your player and to the film/file you've downloaded...

:oops2: :sorry: typo error :LoL:

Brexxi
20th August 2008, 20:39
Boso (2006)

Tagalog Movie

You're amazing, WingTip.

Thanks for the re-up.

The older version had no seeders.

pyhappzzz
20th August 2008, 20:48
thx po mr wingtip hari ka ng mga ofw.....

icecorona
20th August 2008, 21:41
I'm sorry...let me clarify...I'm referring to the movie CAREGIVER. Can I turn off the subtitles?

JaimeLogan
20th August 2008, 22:20
I'm sorry...let me clarify...I'm referring to the movie CAREGIVER. Can I turn off the subtitles?
Hi! Can I help?

With Caregiver, it's not possible, because it was hard-subbed. Meaning, when the movie was ripped into XviD or DivX, the good author included the subtitle. So it's already embedded in the video file. I'd say it's better, bacause one can watch it, even at the office while working (in silence):LoL:

Unlike if it is soft-subbed, you will only need to delete or rename or relocate the small subtitle file (it's either .SUB or .SRT) with has exactly the same filename of the movie. For example: CryingLadies.srt or CryingLadies.sub

Oops! another alternative: if you're using Windows Media Player. Click the "Play" button at the top (not the PLAY button at the bottom), then under "lyrics, captions & subtitles", just choose "off". Again, it won't have any effect if the movie is hard-subbed.

Hope it helps!:ilove:

JaimeLogan
20th August 2008, 22:38
Personally, I woiuld recommend a decent bit torrent client instead of an ancient p2p client masquerading as a bit torrent client.

Azureus and µTorrent (uTorrent/microtorrent) are the 2 most popular and are far better than sLimewire. :)

Latest version of Limewire also handles torrent files now...:ilove:

Mark Villar
21st August 2008, 04:22
I've read your guidelines and steps in seeding a completed download. I admit I'm not a wiz at this, but after several attemps in following your notes, I have stuffed things up by re-downloading and cancelling the completed files instead of re-uploading them on the tracker for seeding! Is there any easier way (using common parlance, please) to help me seed completed files the easiest way possible for a neophyte like me? In the meantime, I just leave the completed files on the tracker for others to upload, but after several days of leaving it there, the seeders still remain as "0"! Can someone patient enough assist me please? Thank you!

samyong
21st August 2008, 07:29
Gigaget or (Thunder Chinese Version) is also supporting Bittorent, it`s a free download and a lot faster than Limewire

Mark Villar
21st August 2008, 07:44
Whoever answered my call to SEED "ANG DAIGDIG KO'Y IKAW" has finally come to my rescue that helped me finally complete my download of this classic gem... whoever you are, you are such a kind soul.... God bless you, you're a legend! Again, many many thanks!
Now I'm leaving this on my tracker for everyone else to get a chance to upload it, until I get that response from ipmart tech team to come to my rescue to properly assist me to do the proper SEEDING of this on the system.

romualdoz
21st August 2008, 09:12
"FRAME UP" (Ihahatid Kita Sa Hukay)

Enjoy...

akodinito
21st August 2008, 18:34
Hi Guys, What happened to Bonjing? Stuck on 25.2 Percent? Thanks.

Sigh!:alasno:

Here we go again.

Many posts had been made about this. If you haven't read any of the posts why this happens better research on how torrents really work. Understand torrents before making useless posts like this.

akodinito
21st August 2008, 18:43
use bittorrent or bitlord, i download utorent and get a virus too dont use it:thanks:

I can't understand why you're saying thanks in your post. I don't see any reason to be grateful when you're just letting somebody know a bit of information.

Anyway, like what CrazyJake said, if you've downloaded utorrent from its official website or from a reputable one I don't see any reason why there would be a virus in it. Unless your pc is already infected.

And if we are wrong, then millions of people would have had this virus. But I guess you're the only one to report so.

Next absurd and useless post pls.

movie_lovers
21st August 2008, 22:56
Hello well I'm Mr. Wingtip but just want to answer your question may be I can help you if it is okay?... well as far as I know and base on my experience it depend to your player and to the film/file you've downloaded...

Ehem Mr. Wingtip? I don't think so... but anyway almost software or player had ON and OFF for subtitle... but not all subtitle is possible to turn off... some of subtitle is permanently attach in the movie...

riceboy86
22nd August 2008, 19:32
thank you, always wanted this movie

gRaPHer06
22nd August 2008, 22:58
Ehem Mr. Wingtip? I don't think so... but anyway almost software or player had ON and OFF for subtitle... but not all subtitle is possible to turn off... some of subtitle is permanently attach in the movie...

:oops2: Sorry typo error I forgot the NOT of course there only one MR.WINGTIP...:LoL:

romualdoz
23rd August 2008, 14:32
"MAGDALENO ORBOS"

Enjoy...

CloudLDY
24th August 2008, 11:18
Bondying is downloading fast. In fact it has 15 seed already. Just started downloading and it'll be done in 2 hours. Cool! Thanks too!.

jsen
24th August 2008, 17:41
tnx 2 ol uploaders of d movie....
keep up d gud work.

WingTip
24th August 2008, 18:40
Huli Huli Yan!

Tagalog Movie

Two responsible men trying to perfect their own craft; Olympic "Ompong" Rocha (Dolphy) is a good provider and a very thoughtful big brother to his sister Marilou; while Sergeant Minor (Panchito) is protective father a single parent to his two grown-up children-- Raul & Lenny.

Two families destined to meet, clash and unite in the name of LOVE.
Will Ompong's status as one Sgt. Minor's police trainees affect the union? Who will be captured?

Dolphy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Pinky de Leon ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20de%20Leon)
Eva Reyes ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Reyes)
Panchito ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Larry Silva ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Silva)
Romy Diaz ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Diaz)

hapi8899
24th August 2008, 20:31
BERNEE, I am one of the seeders of FPJ's "Sa Pagitan ng Dalawang Mata" albeit the seeding speed is low - just be patient. Maybe you have FPJ's "Batas ng Lansangan" wherein there is no seeders, none whatsoever. A low download bitrate is better than nothing.

sassymoon
25th August 2008, 10:03
thanks, sea dragon, for "Pangarap ng Puso" (Demons 2000)! :)

WingTip
25th August 2008, 12:46
Hubog (2001)

Tagalog Movie

Vanessa (Assunta de Rossi) is a young woman whose dire domestic circumstances with her autistic teenaged sister, Nika (Alessandra De Rossi), begin to get more desperate when she gets laid off from a casual department store attendant job. Caught up as well in a tempestuous relationship with Oliver (Wendell Ramos), her reckless cab driver boyfriend who moonlights as a petty crook, her fortunes take on further bad turns as the guy lands in jail for a botched cab hold-up attempt on a pla inclothes cop. Luck eventually runs out on Vanessa when the hovel she shares with Nika gets its roof blown off by a storm that renders them homeless. Enter Uno (Jay Manalo), a ruthless henchman neighbor working for a union-busting boss, and who welcomes Vanessa and Nika to his home. In her willingness to repay Uno's "kindness", she later yields to his advances to become his convenient plaything and laundrywoman. When Oliver pops up on the scene anew quite unexpectedly, after surviving a failed salvage attempt on him by crooked cops, and renew ties with Vanessa, the romance picks up where it left off. Much to the chagrin of Uno. There begins a perilous triangle of sex on the sly, deceit and betrayal that pretty soon configure a vertiginous whirl of grim consequences. The portents of doom get laid. Circling pirouttes round a deadly matrix of extreme agony and ecstasy.

Assunta de Rossi ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20de%20Rossi)
Alessandra de Rossi ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20de%20Rossi)
Wendell Ramos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Ramos)
Jay Manalo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%20Manalo)

sea dragon
26th August 2008, 11:22
"or Seed if it is already uploaded"

Just curious. What did your last servant die from, a broken typing finger?

Instead of expecting others to do the searching for you... YOU could search this thread for the movies yourself to see if they are already present and if some of them are listed they might even have some active seeders.

And for what it is worth, you are asking others to re-seed for you but according to your own share ratio of less than .50 (50%) you don't even seed what you have downloaded.

That is called Grab and Run aka Hit and Run...

:backtotopic:

hehehe love it............

Next for upload is "My Monster Mom", currently converting.

Mark Villar
26th August 2008, 13:51
To the very kind-hearted soul who has come to my rescue of seeding "KISAPMATA"
For at long last, I have finally completed my download and left it on the torrent tracker to re-seed (as I promised). Just confirm if leaving that file for others to upload is good enough ?
Can you post me a quick reply to this so I could at least add points to your Reputation for going out of your way to seed this for me? Again, THANK YOU... I owe you big time, whoever you are... more power to you and God bless you always!

jomolt415
26th August 2008, 21:54
:triodance::dance::triodance:Tnx 4 all the tagalog movies, my family love watching it. tnx to all who contributes. all the way here in Malaysia.:dance::triodance:

sea dragon
26th August 2008, 21:59
My Monster Mom
DVDRip, Recoded to 645MB, Soft Eng Sub
Video: DivX, 624x352, Watermarked

Cast: Anabelle Rama, Ruffa Gutierrez

Twenty seven years old Abby (Ruffa Gutierrez) was extremely shocked
when her parents revealed that she is not their own daughter. Curious
to know her real mother, Abby flew straight to the Philippines to
finally meet her. But all this excitement of a reunion is foiled at
the airport upon sight of the loud mouthed - Visayan speaking
"ESME" (Annabelle Rama) - Abbys real mother and worst nightmare.

Days spelled hell for Abby, as she discovers that she and her horrific
mother are complete polar opposites. Everyday, the whole house shook
with Esmes nonstop screaming and nagging leaving Abby, Boboy (JC De Vera)
and Pipo (Mart Escudero) - her unfortunate half brothers with very numb
ears. Having witnessed her mothers horrific motherly affection, she
discovers that the only way to deal with her mom is by getting herself
a good pair of earplugs.

To catch up the 27 years of separation from her baby girl, Esme on the
other hand pushes all her efforts to win her daughters affection. But
the more Esme pursues Abby the more she feels stifled and wants to break
away from her mothers irritating clutches. Will the mother and daughter
still find the road to love and forgiveness?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links] 1d906ff7)

HVi
26th August 2008, 22:27
Wow! Thanks for My Monster Mom and the mediafire links :D

blackycelica
26th August 2008, 22:34
Thank You, Sea Dragon.

thatsmyboy
26th August 2008, 23:02
here is the torrent link...thanks to seadragon

orly010176
26th August 2008, 23:04
My Monster Mom
DVDRip, Recoded to 645MB, Soft Eng Sub
Video: DivX, 624x352, Watermarked

Thank you SEA DRAGON. :ilove:Live Links : 0/1

romualdoz
27th August 2008, 00:55
[QUOTE=sea dragon;2219565]My Monster Mom

Thanks a lot mate for this...keep it up :thanks::partyman:

toytherock
27th August 2008, 01:30

jofel1974
27th August 2008, 03:31
Thanks SeaDragon for uploading once again a new movie. We really appreciate you for helping other Filipinos who are away from home.

JaimeLogan
27th August 2008, 06:37
My Monster Mom

Thanks so much for posting this movie, and even so via MediaFire! :good2:

Medifire is fast in downloading, and it works here in the UAE. :pmpl:

I wish you a million and one reputation points Sea Dragon

kurtlinux
27th August 2008, 06:50
here is the torrent link...thanks to seadragon

Thanks to thatsmyboy and seadragon!!!