equiX HD v1.0 by Bluemetal
by, 19th September 2011 at 11:06 (3045 Views)
Full animated, transparent and slidable weather window on homescreen (see Video)
Sorry for the pause at the middle or raised speed, comes from the recording with Display Recorder only.
Full animated, transparent and slidable weather window with clouds, rain, snow and moving sun and moon on homescreen
Very clean and detailed, ultra-fast and highly customizable
5 pages theme with different backgrounds
Switchable, highlighted tabs at bottom
Icon mask, Lockscreen with Widgets, New UI, themed Apps,
SBSettings and Lockinfo themes included
Templates for Icons, glyphs and own backgrounds
Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch for the Date plus a 24h clock.
Supports English and German Weather conditions on Locksceen
Supports English, German, French and Dutch Weather conditions on Homescreen
(plus German Texticons included)
inclusive PSDs, Installation Guide with pictures and all avaiable Mods
1. Gridlock (paid) to freely place the icons on screen
2. Five Icon Dock (free) or Infinidock (paid) to place five springjumps at the dock
3. Springjumps (free) for switchable tabs
4. Iconoclasm (paid) for the icon layout.
5. PerPageHTML (free) for having different backgrounds on each page
1. Purchase and install this theme and needed apps.
2. Setup InfiniDock ( or Five Icon Dock) to 5 dock icons.
3. Setup Iconoclasm to this layout: "FiveIRows Improved (by Keyaku)"
4. Enable this theme at Winterboard and sort your icons for the homescreen like shown. Place the Springjump icons at the dock like shown. For all other pages place your icons and folders to the two windows.
5. Start the PerpageHTML app and allocate the 5 equiX-pages and the equiX Spotlight page to your pages.
Weather, language and clock setups: NOTE: This theme uses one Clock/Date widget and two different Weather widgets (animated on homescreen and static on Lockscreen)
NOTE: For rewriting the Weather.html use iFile on your iPhone or a simple text editor like "Editor" (on any PC) NOT a HTML editor.
1. Find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something like "...USCA1234..." . This is the e. g. the code we need.
2.1 Lockscreen Weather:
Write in this code with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC to this path: Library/themes/equiX.theme/Weather.HTML. You can also change Fahrenheit to Celsius there.
2.2 Homescreen (animated Weather):
Wrtite your location code to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js and change "f" to "c" if you want Celsius:
"...var locale = "GMXX0122"; // Enter your zipcode/location code here. var tempUnit = "f"; // f to display fahrenheit, c to display celcius....."
3. Setup another language, a 24h clock or remove am/pm:
Open var/mobile/Libary/themes/equiX.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Configs.js and set everything to true or false like you need it:
"...var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = false; var DisplayAMPM = true; /*---------------------------------- Display Language Options ----------------------------------*/ var English = true; var French = false; var German = false; var Italian = false; var Spanish = false; var Dutch = false..."
4. German Weather conditions (Deutsches Wetter)
Lockscreen: Ersetze die Datei Weather.html durch die unten angefügte(auch im Order "!Extras!" des Themes vorhanden) und ändere noch deine Location. Für den Homescreen (animiertes Wetter) mache die Einstellungen wie unter Punkt 5 beschrieben:
5. The animated Weather conditions on Homescreen supports 4 languages: Set your language to true and others to false at var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js:
"...LANGUAGE SELECTION: For English, set both German, Dutch and French to false. ***********var langGerman = true; // German language (true or false) var langFrench = false; // French language (true or false) var langDutch = false;..."
FAQ and HELP:
* Why are the icons of my Cydia apps unthemed ?
A icon mask can´t theme them, just install ThemeIconMaker (free) to theme them all automaticly
*Why isn´t the weather on lockscreen animated ?
I wanted to avoid any lag or battery draining from the begining
* I can´t find my Calendar, Weather and Clock icon ?
They are transparent, so when you place them over the clock and calendar widgets and press the widgets this apps start. If you can´t find them disable this theme at winterboard, place your icons first like shown and then enable the theme again.
* I have the stock iOS clock on my Lockscreen, how can i get rid of it ?
Install Lockscreen Clock Hide (free at Cydia) or use a function of the paid app "LockInfo".
* What are this homescreen mods?
You can add another extra window on homescreen or add colored buttons for messages, bitesSMS and iPod.
a) Choose one of the wallpapers you need, name it "Wallpaper.png" and copy it to var/mobile/Library/perPageHTML/equiX-Page1/...here... (save the original picture on your desktop first)
b) Choose the two or more glyphs you need, e. g. "iPod@2x.png" and "iPod.png" and copy them to the "icons" folder of the "equiX.theme".
*What is this Moveable Buttons Mod ?
The better solution and it will be build-in at Version 1.1. It replaces the Homescreen Overlay at PerPageHTML with a overlay without any colored buttons on it and adds completly colored Mail, Phone, Messages, BitesSMS and iPod icons that you can drag and drop completly on any page and position (includes new PSDs for own mods and buttons and a Readme file):
* Why are some stock apple icons unthemed ?
You probably have a not english or german device. Open the "icons" folder of equiX and rename this icons for e. g. "Calendar.png" and "Calendar@2x.png" to "Calendario.png" and "Calendario@2x.png"
* Why are most or all icons unthemed ?
Start the WinterBoard app and enable the Summerboard mode
*What font is used for this theme ?
For Photoshop graphics the stock font "Century Gothic" and for the widgets, labels and so on "Heiti K Light" (both fonts are 99,9 % the same). There is a package attached to change the iOS font completly to Heiti K Light with the Cydia app BytaFont.
1. Photoshop templates: equiX PSDs.zip
2. Homescreen mods (with extra window, buttons and glyphs for messages, bite sms and iPod) (see attachment and FAQ):
3. PSD for the Lockscreen: equiX Lockscreen.zip
Credits: My buddy IanNicoll for coding the original animated weather, that i ported and reworked for this theme
Dutchme for the Font
Download DEB file HERE: