I know people shared their ideas in changing their own fonts, so i'd thought sharing this idea here, just a simple ( could be a detailed ) guide ... just here to share ppl
So here's my way:
- FExplorer ( you can find it here, just search the forums )
- FontRemover ( delete your fonts automatically, can also be found here )
- Font Files ( .gdr format )
1. Install FExplorer in your phone
2. Install FontRemover ( install it in your phone memory )
3. Upload the font in your phone (.gdr format, i prefer uploading it in MMC), place it anywhere you want, coz will be browsing the file using FExplorer
4. Open FontRemover
- Once you open the application it will say "Do you want to delete font" choose "YES", it will delete your default font automatically.
- Once you delete your font it will ask you to restart your phone, DO NOT RESTART YOUR PHONE YET, just exit the application. ( then go to step 5 )
5. Open FExplorer
- go to C:\system
- go to Options > File > Make Dir
- Create a Dir ( Folder ) "Fonts" without the "
- now you have C:\System\Fonts
6. Use FExplorer again
- Browse the file where you upload your font (.gdr format)
- Cut/Copy the file and place it in C:\System\Fonts
7. Restart your phone and you got your new font
- Everytime you delete your font using FontRemover the "Fonts" folder ( in C:\System\Fonts ) will also be deleted thats why you have to create another "Fonts" folder everytime you change your font.
What will happen after i delete my font and i accidently restart my phone?
- Nothing, it goes back to your default font
How to restore my default font?
- Use Fontremover
- Delete current font
- then restart your phone
-Hope this helps-
Last edited by llj143; 25th April 2006 at 06:09.