3D The Fast and the Furious Tokyo

]
I knew this was going to come. and it did.

Review by Baronic

Genre: Racing

Graphics: 6.5/10
Music: 6/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Replayability: i didnt even frickin bother!!

Overall: 6/10

This game was so lousy, i was tempted to delete it entirely from this forum! THIS was wat we were waiting for? this was what the hype was all about? dear gods, where shall i start.

The graphics: ugly ugly ugly. Terribly rendered. I can see green squares surrounding the trees! What is this, beta testing?

Music: unimmaginative, and downright sucky. A lousy midi tune...that has neither much of a ryhthm, nor beat. Games that were release like what, a year ago, or more, had much better music than this game! Its like....the producers simply put any crap midi tune for the sake of some sounds! and talking about sounds, u shud try the in game sounds! haha, u knock something, u get a irritating "beep" like tone! no engine noice, no commentary, nothing. A "beep". =.="

Gameplay: Horrible! its jerky, and totally rubbish! like i said, games that came out a year ago had smoother gameplay than this. Two years ago even.

Replayability: WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD WANNA PLAY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN?! CERTAINLY NOT ME!!

this game is labeled Baronic's official "DOnt play this stewpid game!!"

yours truly, Baronic, the most strict no-shitty-game reviewer ever. Recommending u quality games since...erm...2005? haha. ROFL!