From the makers of PDAKill comes the complete security package, features include:

1. Thief protection, if the SIM is changed then a SMS (showing the IMEI and IMSI) is sent to a user defined number
2. Remote Kill the device , including the SD card
3. Remote Lock the device
4. Remote Unlock the device
5. Retrieve the IMSI and IMEI of the device

After each command that is received a response is sent back to the requestors number confirming that the requested operation has completed.

The built in thief protection is invaluable, if your device is stolen and the SIM changed then a SMS is sent to the user defined telephone number. The SMS messages will include the IMEI and IMSI that is in use , if the SIM allows for the telephone to be sent then this will also be received. Whilst the SMS message is being sent the device will lock so the thief will not have access to your device.

The lock screen can be configured to allow a number of retries before the device will self wipe, removing data from the SD card and hard resting the device.

Download your complete security protection today - remotePROTECT.

Windows Mobile 5 is now available

Features:
Thief protection, if the SIM is changed then a SMS (showing the IMEI and IMSI) is sent to a user defined number
Remote Kill the device , including the SD card
Remote Lock the device
Remote Unlock the device
Retrieve the IMSI and IMEI of the device

Minimum Requirements:
Pocket PC 2003 (Phone enabled)
Windows Mobile 5.0
.NET Compact Framework v2

Compatible Devices: Audiovox: Audiovox XV6600, Audiovox PPC 6700,

Audiovox XV6601
Cingular: Cingular 8125
Dopod: Dopod 700, Dopod 818, Dopod 828, Dopod 838
E-Ten: E-Ten G500, E-Ten M500, E-Ten M600
HP: iPAQ rw6100
HTC: Qtek 8310, QTEK 9090, QTEK 9100, QTEK S100, QTEK S110
i-mate: i-mate JAM, i-mate K-JAM, i-mate New JAM, i-mate PDA2, i-mate PDA2k, i-mate PDA2k EVDO
O2: O2 xda IIi, O2 xda IIs, O2 xda Mini
Orange: SPV M2000, SPV M2500, SPV M3000, SPV M500
Samsung: Samsung i730
Siemens: Siemens SX66
T-Mobile: MDA Compact, MDA Vario

Enjoy it!