Phone model
    N70
    (432)

Smile Phoenix Service Software Version 2007+tut+crack

check this out :

tut 01 :

INSTALL DIEGO
    1. Run and install the following file: Diego 3.09.msi
    If you get an error during the installation, it’s because you didn’t uninstall the Nokia connectivity cable driver!

2. INSTALL PHOENIX SERVICE 2006 WITH THE CRACK

3. Open The Dongle Crack First. Just Open It, Don’t Run It Now

4. Start installing phoenix 2006. During The Installation You’ll Get An Error Message.

5. Press on “Retry” and run the crack immediately after! (Check that the destination folder is Windows/system32). If you’re not fast enough, the message will reappear and you’ll have to re-run the crack the same way as above (but faster…)

6. You’ll get 2 error messages, "DESKEY" Just Press OK, And Then Finish.

7. Run Phoenix 2006 crack

8. Restart your PC.

9. INSTALL PHOENIX 2007

10. Run Phoenix Service Software 2007.04.0.1 Patch

11. Open The Dongle Crack First. Just Open It, Don’t Run It Wow!

12. Start Installing Phoenix 2007. During The Installation You’ll Get An Error Message.

13. Press on “Retry” and run the crack immediately after! (Check that the destination folder is Windows/system32). If you’re not fast enough, the message will reappear and you’ll have to re-run the crack the same way as above (but faster…)

14. You’ll get 2 error messages, "DESKEY" Just Press OK, And Then Finish

Restart your PC.

now you can run Pheonix 2007 you might need to install Phoenix 2006 crack again i did'nt.
    tut 02 :

u only need this:
    -diego 3.09
    - phoenix 2004 crack
    - phoenix 2007
    -phoenix 2006 crack
    1- uninstall (very important) the following components if they were already installed: Diego; all dku drivers; phoenix software
    2- clean your windows registry using a registry cleaner like "tuneup utilities"
    3- restart windows
    4- install diego
    5- install phoenix 2007 using the phoenix 2004 crack to crack it whenever it asks for dongle key (I suppose u already know how to do it cos it is the same process that u used to install previous versions of phoenix software)
    6- restart your computer (I did not need to restart my own because when phoenix 2007 finished to be installed all dll start registering automatically)
    7- during dll registrations if u are asked about deskey just click on ok (this will happen 2 times)
    8- unzip the phoenix 2006 crack and copy all the directory component( 2 files) and past them for replacement in the following directory :
    C:\Program Files\NOKIA\Phoenix
    9- that's all (he he he) I just successfully flashed a nokia 7373 using new phoenix 2007 software.
    PS: please do not be lazy to ask me about all software mentionned above because their links have already been post on this forum. just use the " SEARCH" button on the forum toolbar and u will fin them.
    thanks
    Last edited by sirvaan; 5th May 2007 at 13:11.

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast