Requirements: MS Smarthphone (Motorola Q), I have tested on Atom Exec (PPC) and it works also
Overview: Artamata's Pocket Light allows you to conveniently use the camera flash on your Motorola Q as a flashlight at anytime without the multi-step process of the built-in camera application.
- One button access to the flashlight. Using the Q's built in camera application, you need to hold down the camera button for 2 seconds, wait another 3 seconds before the camera application loads, then press Menu > Flash > On. Assign a speed-dial to Pocket Light and save the hassle!
- Saves your battery life by not simultaneously using the camera.
- Auto-On conveniently turns on the flashlight as soon as the app starts.
- Auto-Off saves your battery life by allowing you to set a timer to automatically turn off the flashlight.
- ScreenLight, by showing a bright white full-screen display and disabling the timeout for backlight, gives a softer light than the flashlight which can be great for reading at night.
- Morse Code feature lets you have some fun with Pocket Light. Enter any text and have it sent in morse code via your camera flash light. Hey, you never know when the cell towers will go down
Simply replace the demo with the given 'Crack'
Life Was Much Simpler When "Apple & Blackberry" Were Just Fruits !!!