Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 20th edition, developed by Medical Wizards and based on F.A. Davis’s best selling book, is now available on PDA. It defines nearly 50% more terms than any other medical dictionary, with over 56,000 entries (including 2,400 new terms). Enhanced for nurses and health-care professionals, patients and the general public - to better understand diseases and health-care terminology. Taber's 20th edition is simply the most comprehensive medical dictionary available today.
] Key features include:
* 56,000 definitions (including 2,400 new terms)
* More than 6,000 updated terms
* Nearly 700 NEW full color images and illustrations
* Almost 100 Patient Care sections and reference materials
* Cautions statements have been added to almost 350 terms
* Improved placement of multi-word entries in natural word order
* Approximately 30,000 pronunciations
* Newly updated definitions
* Updated and expanded appendices
* Extensive cross-linking between terms
New definitions, more tables, nearly 700 full color images, accurate and up-to-date information, natural program navigation, easy topic lookup, a history section, extensive cross-linked terms, and more! Taber’s 20th edition is a trusted medical dictionary - carefully reviewed to keep pace with the rapidly changing health care environment, and packed with the definitions and information needed to provide superior care for patients.
How to install:
-copy to your pda under "My Pocket PC\Windows" folder
-Register or unlock with any 9 digits , example 123456789 .
Download [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PS:Torrent file is going to be removed as there is some problem with the upload. I am providing here rapidshare link & can be uploaded here by anybody after which I will merge them..Cheers
Last edited by saksham; 9th December 2007 at 07:19.