Are you tired of dragging your laptop all over campus to audit your WLAN? Simply slip Airscanner Mobile Sniffer into your pocket, and you are ready to go. Airscanner Mobile Sniffer packs the power of a full-scale sniffer into an application for portable devices. Once your Windows CE device is linked to the network, Airscanner Mobile Sniffer monitors all activity within a given segment. In addition, Airscanner Mobile Sniffer allows you to set your own filters
, allowing you to monitor only the information you need.
Airscanner Mobile Sniffer advantages include:
- True promiscuous wireless sniffing
- Works on most Pocket PC devices
- Supports a broad range of wireless network cards
- World class customer support for commercial licenses
- Crystal-clear network analysis thanks to Ethereal format support
- Logo Certified by Microsoft for Pocket PC
Airscanner Mobile Sniffer gives you the power to:
- Sniff wireless packets in promiscuous mode
- Decode UDP, TCP, Ethernet, DNS, and NetBios packets
- Conduct network analysis on an entire WLAN segment
- Customize filters for source and/or destination IP Address, UDP Port, TCP Port, or MAC
- View real-time packet statistics
- Save results of capture sessions
- Export data to Ethereal format for further analysis on a desktop PC
Windows Mobile device running Windows Mobile 2003SE, Windows Mobile 2005 or above with built-in WiFi.
New sniffer release v2.5
A new version of Airscanner Mobile Sniffer adds a much-requested network toolset. The Sniffer now includes a Network Tools panel that allows ping, traceroute, whois and a simple port scan, all from the Pocket PC.