CE-Star Suite 2.8 R3c for WM5/6 (Windows Mobile 5 and 6)
CE-Star for WM5/6 is the first and only true Chinese/Japanese enabler software suite for Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based devices. It integrates Chinese/Japanese enabler, handwriting recognition and dictionary.
2.8 R3b Release Notes
CE-Star contains over 8 Chinese input methods(pinyin, chajei, phonetic, quick chajei, cantonese, dayi, array, wubi etc) and Japanese Romaji input method. The Chinese/Japanese handwriting recognition can be in freehand mode or boxed mode.
CE-Star Suite 2.8 for WM5/6 features:
1. Optimized for Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 .
2. Prediction for keypad/keyboard input and Handwriting recognition input.
3. High resolution display (480x640 or 480x480) support.
4. Landscape mode and Square screen support (allow user to switch Landscape and Portrait mode).
5. Built-in and external keyboard input supports.
6. ASCII characters shortcut input panel in Handwriting recognition.
7. Uses Unicode Truetype font to display Chinese and Japanese text clearly.
8. Supports simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Japanese both.
9. Simpler installation and uninstallation without manually tapping reset button.
2.8 R3c Release Notes:
CE-Star 2.8 R3c comes with the below improvements:
Enhanced support for WM 6.1 .
Improved input panels. Especially, added the support for high-resolution devices, such as 320x320 and 640x480 etc.
Now the font size of candidates list can be adjusted in system display settings.
Now the Register utility displays the registration status.
2.8 R3b Release Notes:
CE-Star 2.8 R3b comes with the below improvements:
Added support for devices with built-in digital keypad (e.g. HTC Touch Dual, Asus P750, P527 etc.), both standard digital keypad and enhanced 20-keys keypad. The available input methods for the digital keypad include: Pinyin, Strokes, Chajei, Quick-Chajei and Romaji (Japanese).
Added Strokes input method option in Setup program.
Some bug-fixes and enhancements in the input panels.
Few minor improvements in the data of Pinyin, Chajei, Quick Chajei and Strokes.
Enhanced Japanese phrase dictionary. For more details about CE-Star Japanese support, please click the below link:
CE-Star, Better Japanese Support!
Enhanced digital keypad smartphone support.
Support dual keypad smartphone (such as HTC S710/S730, Dopod C500 and Pantech Duo etc.).
Now supports more new Smartphone models, including Samsung Blackjack2, Moto Q9 series, Asus M530w, Palm Treo 500 etc.
Added tweakings for Unicode encoded SMS on CDMA devices, specially for Palm Treo 700w and CDMA phones by HTC.
2.8 R3a Release Notes:
CE-Star 2.8 R3a comes with the below improvements:
Enhanced WM6 support. Specific in the process of input panel loading and Pocket IE auto wrapping features.
Better Japanese support. Now it provides better Japanese input method, allows the user to input Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana easily; Allows Japanese standalone installation without Chinese support; Better Japanese Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana font display. For more details about CE-Star Japanese support, please click the below link:
CE-Star, Better Japanese Support!
Add Bopomofo and Chajei floating keypad display feature in Smartphone and Palm version. This feature helps the user to use Bopomofo and Chajei input method without remembering the key mapping.
Enhanced Bopomofo input method for 3-Rows QWERTY keypad. Faster and easier than standard Bopomofo keypad layout.
2.8 R3 Release Notes:
2.8 R3 comes with the below improvements and bug-fixes:
1. New utility program to help the user to register CE-Star on the mobile device instantly without hassle.
2. Fixed a bug in 2.8 R2a which disables the device buttons on few models.
3. In Messaging, the new composing message will be in encoding depending on user's regional setting.
4. Added WM6 (Crossbow) support.
5. Improved setup program to avoid the user install incorrect version onto the mobile device.
6. Special version for Palm Treo 750/700 series. It is optimized version for this series models.
7. Optimized CE-Star input panel loading.
8. Enhanced setup and uninstall program, to make it be installed onto Chinese devices more easily.
Install Ce-star with activesync. When you are done, copy the crack to your phone and install it
Now a real working crack for R3c
Last edited by Simme; 19th April 2008 at 15:04. Reason: attach a file