IPer - No need to buy any hardware IP tester any more! IPer is a Windows Mobile software test tool for maintaining computer Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protocol.
Show Adapter Information:
* Adapter type and speed, hardware address, ip address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS server...
* Release and renew a lease on an IP address previously obtained through DHCP
Show Protocol Statistics:
* IP, TCP, UDP, and ICMP statistics
Check Network Connectivity:
* Use Ping to verify network connectivity, check transmitted and received data integrity, indicate network traffic loading by measuring round trip time
* Display MAC address of the pinged host
* Tell you if local gatway alive when the pinged host unreachable
UDP Traffic Generator:
* Use this function to transmit UDP broadcast packets that will cause the hub link LED to blink or stay continuously. It can help to diagnose the cause of failed ping tests.
SNMP MIB Browser:
* Provide snmpwalk function query for a tree of information about a network entity. All variables in the subtree below the given variable are queried and their values presented to the user.
TCP Port Scanner:
* Use port scan function to check if a specific service if available.
Wireless Access Points and Network Card Status:
* Show current associated access point SSID and its BSSID
* 802.11 scanner
* Show the network card's radio configuration parameters
Wake on LAN:
* Send packet to remotely wake up a WOL enabled computer on a LAN
Multithread IP Scanner:
* Useful for network administrators to monitor and manage their networks
* List all the intermediate routers a connection must pass through to get to its destination
* Return information about currently logged on users
* Lookup domain names, IP addresses, nameservers, and registrars
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
* See what a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
* Support large files transfers
* Support 'tsize' and 'blocksize' TFTP options
* Use this tool to look up information in the DNS
* Useful tool for computing information about IP addresses.