Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AirG - PH tricks and hacks

Share/Bookmark
    (10)

New AirG - PH tricks and hacks

Hello AirG-PH users! Especially Globe Subscribers

Please post here everything with regards to AirG chat

First of all, I would like to thank those airG users who have shared their knowledge about these tricks. Without them, I would've not been posted this, and now i think it's time for me to share it with you.

Here is a list of Airg's sites, as far as i know. Some of them might not work with your phone browsers, but i am sure that at least one or two of this sites can connect to your server for free or for a cost. Also some tricks that i will teach you will also not work for some of this sites. Try and experiment it for yourself, maybe someday you can also share something new that i don't know.

• globeph.airg.ca
    • freeph.airg.ca - recommended
    • airtel.airg.ca - recommended
    • rogers.airg.ca
    • movistar-e1.airg.ca
    • coolchat.airg.ca
    • bell1.aig.ca
    • msnmobile.airg.ca
    • cricket-beta.airg.ca
    • blinglounge.com - recommended

]

For those who still don't know how to browse free of charge with their mobile phones (globe subcribers) to the so called "3g tricks" or "ubt" etc...This is just a summary:

3G TRICK: HXXP://3g.myglobe.com.ph@(TYPE HERE THE URL-dont include hxxp or www)

FOR PHONES WHO HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY (S40):

1. Go to your phone browser (services, monternet etc...)
    2. Edit your connection
    3. There will be a list of options. Select connection security or security and make than ON.
    4. Now, go to bookmarks and add one and apply the 3g trick (e.g. hxxp://3g.myglobe.com.ph@freeph.airg.ca)
    5. Load it. A message will pop out telling you that connection is secured or something like that, just click YES...done!

FOR PHONES THAT DOESN'T HAVE A CONNECTION SECURITY ESPECIALLY N-SERIES PHONES:

1. 3g trick can only be applied when using an opera browser for mobile. Just search in threads. Recommended: Opera 8.65
    2. Or if you have an INET capable sim. Use your phone browser and apply the 3g trick andthen choose INET as your connection server...enjoy!

*For complete details on free browsing just type "globe subcribers" in the search link and choose GLOBE NETWORK USERS among the threads...

FYI:This is not limited to nokia users only! I have friends using motorolla, erickson and samsung phones...and these tricks also works!

TIP: READ

Many of AirG users, especially the new ones, are wondering how can a chatter error someone's mail? or even the lounge itself...? Or worst, hacking someones account?

Now, you can also learn that tricks for yourself!

JUST A REMINDER: PLEASE DONT ABUSE THIS TRICKS...THANKS...

FOR LONG POSTING:

1. Enter a lounge
    2. Click post
    3. after the page loads, bookmark it!
    4. Edit the bookmark
    5. Type exactly this &msg=(your message) AT THE END of the url
    6. Save it
    7. Then load it..done!

Lots of views but no posts...just mail me if you like other tricks and hacks thanks
    Last edited by sigarilyo; 29th May 2008 at 13:39.

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast