Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 is designed to ensure protection of mobile devices against malware programs, unsolicited SMS messages and performs the following functions:
• real-time protection of the file system of the device - interception and scan of:
all incoming objects transmitted using wireless connections (IR port, Bluetooth), MMS messages, during synchronization with the personal computer and downloading files using a browser;
files opened on the mobile device;
programs installed from the device's interface.
• scanning of the file system's objects on the mobile device or on the connected expansion cards by user's demand or according to the schedule;
• reliable isolation of infected objects in the quarantine storage;
• updating of Kaspersky Mobile Security bases used to scan for malware programs and delete dangerous objects.
• blocking unwanted SMS messages.
• blocking access to or erasing user's data in case of unauthorized actions with the device, as, for instance, theft.
• protection of the mobile device at the network level.
The product has a user-friendly and intuitive user interface.
The product should be installed to the main memory of the mobile device.
Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 comprises the following components:
· Windows Mobile 6.0
· Windows Mobile 5.0
The activation procedure involves installing a license key that will verify the license and determine its expiration date. You will automatically be prompted to activate your product upon successful installation of the program.
Please note! To activate the program your smartphone must be connected to the Internet!
1)When you run the program for the first time, the activation window (containing four fields) will be displayed. Enter the code:
The activation code is not case-sensitive; however, it should be entered using Latin characters. Use the up/down buttons or the stylus (if available) to move between fields. Then, select the "Activate menu" item.
2)If your smartphone is based on the Symbian operating system, a dialog window showing GPRS connection access points will open. Choose the appropriate GPRS Internet access point.
3)After download and successful installation of the key (which will be performed automatically), the program will open the component status window.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]