I currently have a K750i and I'm buying a new phone. Probably P1 because I can get it at a really low price. I'm used to occasional gaming on my k750 so i've got a couple of questions about p1.
1. Can I play standard 240x320 games that were originaly made for, let's say, k800?
2.How many good games are there actually for p1i?
3. Can I play all UIQ 3 games on p1i?
4. Where to find games for that phone?
5. How fast is it in running 3D games? I mean, how good is the framerate?
These are my biggest concerns:
1. If i had a couple of k800i games (240x320 screensize) will they work on p1? I noticed that p1 doesnt have softkeys and most of the games for "normal" phones make use of the softkeys (LSK & RSK). So the question is : Is there a button on p1 that is used like a softkey in games? Imagine this situation : I'm playing a strategy game (that was made for "normal" 240x320 phones) and i need to open the map with the left sofkey. But P1 doesnt have softkeys, so is there a button that i can use to open the map? I hope you understand what i mean.
The other question is this: If a game has been made for a Nokia Symbian OS 9 device, an it has a .sis extension can i play (install it) it on p1?
Please, i really need your help. Thanks.