Finally after wacking up my mind i have found a solution to remove the default wallpaper prob in many samsung i450 with a program called apollo downloader

i will explain step by step now

1. Download the file from the location

2. Now switch off your mobile then press 1+4+power button you wil enter into a mode where your boot loader information will be given dont do anything
3.after that in your pc you will get a option to instal the driver now at that time go to the folder "ss60_downloader_driver" there you will have two folders called pda driver point the path to that folder so that the driver is installed affter that when you open the phone driver u can see a exe file called setup install that
4.after completing the four steps now open the apollo ver 4.1 zip file and run the file in that you will get two options at the top modem code and pda image
5.now open the folder i450xxhc1 there you will find two files having extension .bin and .img
6.place the .bin file in modem code and .img file in pda image then click pda download
7.after sometime it will say download completed reboot your mobile
8.do it actually this is a flash process where i am flashing the phone with a diff firmware so that the default wallpaper prob is solved dont worry all the functions will be same

NOTE: DONT FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR MEMORY CARD AND DONT REMOVE THE USB CABLE DURING FLASHING PROCESS THANK YOU

FILES

1.DRIVERS
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2.APOLLO EXE FILE
3.PDA FILE AND THE MODEM CODE FILE