130 Java Games & Apps for Samsung M3510
240X320 Screen resolution
Tested & 100% Working
These may be working on other Samsung phones with screen resolution 240X320 as well as Sony Ericsson with the same resolution (tested on K770).
How to install Java apps on Samsung M3510:
1. Copy *.jar and matching *.jad files to your phone's "Other files" folder (preferably on SD memory).
2. Bowse "My Files" -> "Other Files" to find *.jad file of the app/game you want to install.
3. Click central button (or left soft key followed "Install" or key "1" on the pad).
4. Answer "Yes" twice.
5. Find installed app in "Games and more" and start it.
- Phone memory for Java apps is limited to 4096 KB.
- You can delete files from "Other files" folder after installation.
Bluetooth multiplayer Games (21)
Sexy games (5)
It's not easy to find java apps for Samsung mobile phones so consider this the best and most complete collection available.
All of these work on Sony Ericsson(tested on K770)
Sorry for missing links. The Board software shortened the message.
Last edited by xakep; 7th January 2009 at 16:55.