This is a simple alternative guide to turn on your flash light of your P1i when video recording. You don't even need to install anything, nor use the hardware mod.
1) copy and paste mod by Gapata
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2) open camera, go to VIEW
3) hold back key button to STANDBY
4) go to main menu > tools > torch > on
5) go to TASK MANAGER > recent > camera
6) press P1i side BACK button
7) choose VIDEO and start recording with light on!
Hope it helps.
Note: Take care not to on the flash light for too long to prevent burning the LEDs.
Last edited by chlee05; 24th December 2008 at 15:00. Reason: shorter method