Native Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® & PDF files on your BlackBerry® Smartphone
Documents To Go Premium Edition is an all-in-one solution that provides users with the ability to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments as well as view critical PDF files all on their BlackBerry smartphones. Also included is an easy to use desktop application offering bi-directional file synchronization and providing users with a simple way to transfer and manage important documents.
What's New in Version 2.0?
- Desktop Application for File Synchronization: Windows users can now easily sync files between their computer and device via USB cable. Once the files are set to sync, any edits made will automatically be transferred upon synchronization.
- Enhanced PDF To Go: Updated version introduces many new features including: find and copy text, save as, send via email, bookmarks and more!
- Documents To Go Files: Smartphone file browser where users can access and manage (delete, rename, copy and paste) all of their Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, and graphics in one centralized location.
- Open Password Protected Office 2007 Files: Open Microsoft Word and Excel (97-2007) files that are protected by a password.
Why Choose Documents To Go?
- Full featured: Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features.
- Powered by InTact Technology: DataViz' acclaimed technology is the first and only way to ensure all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on a smartphone and forwarded on.
- Native: Open Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on your BlackBerry smartphone without any desktop or server conversion needed. Whether you receive files via email, the internet, Bluetooth or a media card, native document support means you'll always be able to open files regardless of how you get them to your device.
- Integrated: Documents To Go is tightly integrated with BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1.5 and BlackBerry Internet Service 2.5 for quick and easy native attachment downloading and uploading as well as support for existing IT policies, including new policies specific to Documents To Go functionality.
- Nothing new to learn: Documents To Go was designed and developed with the BlackBerry user in mind. Everything from SureType® to contextual menus to BlackBerry shortcuts are supported for a familiar look and feel.
- Native PDF too! PDFs are a mission-critical format many businesses need to support. Now through a bonus application called PDF To Go®, Premium Edition users can use native PDF files and attachments with ease.
Last edited by nabilovE; 5th November 2009 at 20:21.