Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myanmar font for nokia 5800-SymbianMyanmar

Share/Bookmark
    Phone model
    iphone4
    (26)

Default Myanmar font for nokia 5800-SymbianMyanmar

SymbianMyanmar V1.0
    It perfectly run on nokia 5800 v40 unhackable phone.

End User License Agreement for SymbianMyanmar

This software is the first Myanmar application for nokia s60v5(eg.nokia 5800 xpressmusic,N97,5530 and other touch phone)This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and me(Aung Naing Oo-The software creator) (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.You should not install this software unless you agree to the terms of that licence.
    FREE VERSION
    The SOFTWARE is the property of Aung Naing Oo-The software creator.This SOFTWARE is not sold, it is freeware.The FREE VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE.
    If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:

YOU MAY:
    1. Install and use the SOFTWARE on a single phone.
    2. You can make many copies of the SymbianMyanmar software as you wish.

YOU MAY NOT:
    1. Decompile, disassemble,repack, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
    2. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
    DISTRIBUTION:

Computer magazines are authorized to distribute SymbianMyanmar on journal pages,cover disk and CD-ROM. Please inform me by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] each time you distribute the software.
    Created By Aung Naing Oo.....

Now I make SymbianMyanmar v2.0.It is more than perfect v1.0.Version 2.0 Fonts design is Like Iphone 3GS font design.SymbianMyanamar v2.0 will come around at 29th .3. 2010.

more information
    contect [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    YGN,Myanmar
    Last edited by andrews ano; 14th February 2010 at 10:17.

2. Welcome

To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast