Hi all, Now i'll guide you how to edit Fonts tobe used on mobile & add the symbols/logos in Fonts by FontCreator
Have many ways to do this, but i'll bring an easiest way. I didn't use this way to edit font , Because I have to edit so many characters for many people (many languages such as Vietnamese me, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, ect ….) could use it . Of course this'll take many time.
Now, Download FontCreator 5.6 Pro. with Code register included in Attachment files
A. Edit fonts to be used on mobile :Edit: I've finished some of Video tutorials. It'll be easier for u all. Hope it helps
#1. How to modify Font to be used on mobile.
- Open 2 fonts : Nohindisnr60.ttf from ur phone & font which u want to edit. I selected Symbian font as image below :
- Copy characters from Symbian font & Paste to Nohindisnr60 correlatively:
- Do with first 98 characters only :
- Save as this font.
So, It can use on ur mobile
B. Add the symbols/logos.
- Open any fonts which added the logos , You can find in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .
- Select & Copy the logos u want to add , here I selected 70 logos .
- Open font u want to add.
+ Click on final character -> Insert -> Glyph. A box will appear , Type number of character which copied.
+ Then, Click first character, Edit -> Paste Special . Type in box - > Ok :
Finally, save as .
Besides, You could refer on Youtube. I learned so much from there