BEFORE INSTALLATION remove the old version.
Version of 19 April 2010.
Program intended for easy patching browser UcWeb.
1. Working with EXE file ucweb any version;
2. Compression and decompression EXE file ucweb;
3. Change ip. By changing the version of the server and dP;
4. It relieves ucweb from advertising in the loader;
5. Adds. Ru or. Ua when entering addresses;
6. Adding to its EXE file imei (for test versions).
Instructions for use:
1. When you first start, the program must select EXE file, which will be held manipulation (C: / sys / bin).
2. If EXE file compressed, the program will offer its uncompression
3. If EXE file is correct, then the program will''program has successfully set up''or will give information about EXE file
4. Choose a menu item and perform the operation.
5. After performing the necessary operations are closing the program and ucweb ready to use.
- Added support for version 188.8.131.522.
- Now she adds a new version of the settings ( EXE file new version )
- Fixed a bug with the change in cn ru.
- Improved the process of changing the version of the server and platform.
The function of change UIDa
The function is intended to change the UID browser ucweb. The function works with both established ucweb, and with the unpacked from sis package. The function changes the UID and edits the file and folder names from the source package how to change ucweb could ustanovitsyat next to the original, regardless of the original.
To use this function should:
1. Unzip or install ucweb crustal we going to edit.
2. In the program select EXE file ucweb.
3. If necessary, loosen EXE file.
4. Select the menu EXE>> interrupt UID.
5. Enter the required data.
6. Pack a modified package (or scatter into folders manually)
to change -> ip 6.7 test
This function works with the version ucweb 6.7test. To change the ip on the version ucweb 6.7test using this feature, you must:
1. Exit ucweb 6.7test.
2. Start ucweb path.
4. Choose EXE file.
5. With this function to change the ip and select the port (choose any port).
6. Start ucweb 6.7test.
[!] The program requires PythonForsModulPack-E
Many thanks to genery for his help with some strings
the about is not translated...sorry about that,can not find the string
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by I_placebo; 19th April 2010 at 23:34.
Reason: added info