Tired of having to wait to get home to see the images in that e-mail? Too many steps to show them even if you wanted to?

Enter Show Me the Images!

Bydefault, BlackBerry devices are set to defer image downloads in e-mailmessages until the user goes to the menu and clicks "Get Images". Whatif you wanted more control?

Show Me The Images automaticallydownloads images in your e-mails without you needing to hit that "GetImages" menu item. You could set it not to download automatically,download based on a safe list of e-mail addresses (default) or downloadno matter who the contact is.

Once installed, a convenient menuitem is added to your address book and messages application (when youopen an e-mail) that allow you to add and remove contacts easily. Anentry is also added to your BlackBerry Options screen to control theentire application.

Add your family members, colleagues your critical eBay e-mails, weekly flyer and more!

* INSTRUCTIONS *

- To add an item to your safe list, when in an e-mail, click "Show me the images" in the menu.

- You can also do the same from your address book.

- To edit your safe list or turn it off, see "Show Me The Images" in your BlackBerry Options Screen or the home screen icon.

** READ **

ASALWAYS, UPDATES TO THIS APPLICATION ARE FREE. Features will be added(based on feedback) at no cost to you. If you have an issue, pleasecontact Technical Support.

Features:
Automatic download of images in e-mail
Simple yet powerful
Control of application via safe list
New features will be added all the time

Minimum Requirements:
OS version 4.6+

Display Dimensions
240x160, 240x240, 240x260, 240x320, 320x240, 360x480, 480x320, 480x360
Operating System
4.6, 4.7 Non-Touch, 4.7 Touch Screen, 5.0 Non-Touch, 5.0 Touch Screen