SCREENSHOT CREDITED TO GENERY
Program gets vibration on:
* Vibra-Connect icon Connection. Phone vibrates during long beeps
* Talk begin. You get short vibration when call has been taken on the other side.
* At 55-th second of conversation. It is useful if you have got per-minute billing of.
* Disconnection. You get double short vibration when you hang up the phone or have been failed to dial.
Settings are a simple and clear: On a main screen you can switch base functions:
* Begining of the conversation
* 55-th second
You can set autostart and second to vibrate in the program's menu.
This is an unsigned beta version. Programs writes a log file: c:\data\VCserver.log and c:\data\VCVibrator.log
Program doesn't support all smartphones. See descriptions for details.
* settings for an each signal. Now you can set a signal length and strength.
* Pulse signal in dealing time.
* Significant algorithm optimization
kArMa iS A bItCh....